Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

If I was these women, I would NEVER have a private lunch or meeting with Teddi ever again. She's going to sell them down the river the first time she has an opportunity.  Kyle seemed very conscious of that during their lunch. 

I wonder how many episodes we have to wait for Teddi to tell Erika that he was complaining about her behind her back to Kyle and that Kyle "agreed" with her 100%. You know, because Teddi will want to be accountable.  :/

• Love 8

Lisa Rinna really made me laugh when she say she was probably a farmer in her past life. Omg. I am finding her likable this time around. Never thought I would say that. Kyle wears some questionable outfits--as in ugly.

• Love 18
18 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I mean, how "private" is a lunch that's recorded by a camera crew?

I get that people (in the show and outside of it) are annoyed that Teddi tells all after a conversation, but if a conversation happens during filming and it's halfway interesting or has the potential for scandal, it's going to end up shared with everyone whether Teddi keeps quiet about it or not (which is, I suspect, the reason why Teddi feels compelled to fill people in afterwards - because she doesn't want it coming back to bite her when it airs).

But they all do it; which is why I'm wondering why someone like Dorit has the nerve to criticize Teddi for doing it? Dorit stirs so much $#!t up just by repeating things she hears in confidence! That's the major error she made with LVP that got her punished last week! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 14

Teddi: Just once, I would love to give an apology to these women and have it be accepted because, really, what more is there to say?

Teddi, 2 minutes later in screen time: If Erika were to apologize to me, I would accept it ... BUT, regardless, I will always have in the back of my mind all of the offenses that she committed against me.

And for all of her chest puffing in her talking heads about how she's "not scared of Erika," she looked frightened enough to me when Erika popped off on her. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 11

Omg that psychic was the worst ever. I wonder how much Beverly Hills money Kyle paid that poser for those pathetic readings. At least she could have booked that new kid psychic to the stars Tyler Henry (who now has his own show on E!)

"Marilyn Monroe is at the table". Ohhhhh this woman is a genius!

To LVP- You have 3 dogs in heaven that love you very much. (then admitting she saw that on Twitter)

To Erika- You are very connected to Spain. Must have seen that on Twitter, too. 

Answer to Kyle about her new show- your mother is concerned about her hair, makeup and wardrobe. 

I was on the edge of my seat with those revelations...

• Love 24
36 minutes ago, princelina said:

My big LOL was when Mikey told Erika that she'd be following "new, hot young women" like Tyra Banks and Kimora Lee Simmons!

That got me, too! Made me feel positively pubescent! ;)

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Wicked said:

Fanny packs!!!!!!  I've been waiting for them to become fashionable! They are soooooo convenient.

I still hate Dorit.

I love everything about your post! Someone get me my fanny pack!

3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I live for these sequences that make it apparent just how long people talk. Dorit got the fade n’ continue plus a Camille TH for good measure ;) 

Dorit talks like she's the only woman on earth who's ever had a job before! And she sure goes to a lot of meetings for someone who has virtually zero design input in the finished product. Poor Lois travels 1000 miles and is subjected to a marathon of Kemsley fantasies. She deserves better!

• Love 24

Maybe it's because Lisa R isn't getting a lot of airtime or ED isn't there to pump up her ego.  But I've liked her this season.   This is the most mellow she's ever been.  I really enjoyed her mom Lois.  Her mom might be 89 but she doesn't look it or feel it which I love.

Poor pink dog.  And the other one is sick too.  What is the life expectancy with these type of dogs? 

The psychic lady wasn't trying to be believable. I literally tuned her out every time she spoke. 

Dry, filler episode but liked seeing Lois. 

• Love 13

I have to join "team Rinna" this season which, after last season, I didn't think I'd ever say. Other than when she is promoting the Hadidn'ts (which is insufferable and causes me to FF), she's been funny and self deprecating. Dare I say "normal"? I don't think there's anything wrong with people buying her clothes on QVC, but it struck me as funny that ladies who get 60K earrings would gush over a sweater that she probably got free (non sellers?). Loved her mom. Still can't stand her daughters, even when their only on for a split second.

Dorit and Erika really do deserve each other. I was liking Erika more this season, but then her true self showed up (Three Faces of Erika). They are both so self-important. Anyone who toots their own horn and requires sycophants to follow them around is actually quite insecure. I think for all their bravado, these 2 realize they have no talent, just some rich guy's money to pretend they do. Say what you will about Teddi or Kyle's jobs/projects, but at least their doing something separate from their husbands. Anyone else want to see these two get put in their places big time? I wouldn't feel bad for them at all!

• Love 23
7 hours ago, Steph J said:

I mean, how "private" is a lunch that's recorded by a camera crew?

I get that people (in the show and outside of it) are annoyed that Teddi tells all after a conversation, but if a conversation happens during filming and it's halfway interesting or has the potential for scandal, it's going to end up shared with everyone whether Teddi keeps quiet about it or not (which is, I suspect, the reason why Teddi feels compelled to fill people in afterwards - because she doesn't want it coming back to bite her when it airs).

You're totally right.  I think Teddi is annoying because her only storylines seem to be about gossip or drama she has created.  Even her own beach house sleepover - those memories are just about her complaining about Erika being weird.  It's brilliant though.  No one is able to focus any energy on making fun of her husband, children, home, past-times, hobbies, etc., because they're so busy reacting to her reactions to them!  The only time they make fun of her career is when she using it in relation to them. 

7 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Teddi: Just once, I would love to give an apology to these women and have it be accepted because, really, what more is there to say?

Teddi, 2 minutes later in screen time: If Erika were to apologize to me, I would accept it ... BUT, regardless, I will always have in the back of my mind all of the offenses that she committed against me.

And for all of her chest puffing in her talking heads about how she's "not scared of Erika," she looked frightened enough to me when Erika popped off on her. 

I noticed that, too.  I don't think she's being accountable. 

• Love 4

The moment when the psychic intimated a heavenly call from Pink Dog was callous, exploitive and must be a violation of psychic principles! To have then confessed the Twitter prep does not excuse what had to be an excruciating moment for Lisa who was clearly distraught. Also I am sure the producers made her confront Erika about the lack-o-text as I can't imagine Lisa caring at all.  These obviously inauthentic moments seem to increase every season. I would love to know how many takes it took for Erika's suggestion that the group join her in Berlin sound remotely sincere.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

I noticed when Dorit was blabbering on at the lunch with Lois

I think she did a huge bump on the way to lunch.

Erika is going to blow all of the husbands, I guess that means PK too? yikes!

• Love 19

I just started watching this but love Rinna's mom!

How funny would it have been  if it was Berlin Heights Ohio,  not  Berlin Germany lol. It just made me laugh when Rinna asked, Germany? 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I think she did a huge bump on the way to lunch.

Erika is going to blow all of the husbands, I guess that means PK too? yikes!

The thing is none of the other wives NEED permission to go somewhere, unlike Erika with her boss. 

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

When Erika was telling the ladies about her past life as a boy in Spain...I swear she said "...and I lived in the bottom of a shoe."  I rewound twice  and figured out it was "ship".  Either one, both are equally plausible....not. The whole psychic thing is such a joke, especially when done on these reality shows.  Talk about phishing for info.  How do these women not see it?  "I am seeing a "f" name 'Francis...or Frances...?'  and Rinna pipes up "My Dad was Frank!" (even though it sounds like the man never went by his formal name, just Frank).  Wow...info that ANYONE of us could Google or pull up on Wikipedia just magically "comes" to this woman!  It's amazing. And the dolt admitted she looked at Twitter re. LVP's dog dying.  If she's been employed by Kyle for 10+ years, then this "psychic" has surely picked up tidbits of info about Kyle's friends, family, etc. Also, there is a TV show aaaallll about these people that has been airing for 8 seasons.  I could do a "cold reading" on these women and guarantee 80% accuracy.

The whole Girl Cult thing was weird.  The pep talk from Mikey, Erika's Fluffer, about the amazing "young" women on the panel. Tyra Banks?? Kimora Lee Simmons?? I've heard that 40 is the new 20, but COME ON!  Then the MC's get up...was Mikey and his Insane Clown Posse in charge of styling her too?  What the hell was she wearing?  I thought at first she was Rebel Wilson doing a bit.  I am not as young and fresh as  the Ms. Girardi (b.'71), Banks (b.'73) or Simmons (b.'75). I was born in 1970, so I am old and haggard, and therefore do not know that what young women need to feel empowered.  Way back in my day (365 whole days BE -Before Erika), young women were encouraged NOT to dress like Japanese anime hookers to be taken seriously.  But what do I know...  I'll just be over here in the corner on my Lark Scooter, waiting for the Home Town Buffet to open for dinner...at 4pm.  

Thank you!  I kept hearing "shoe" too and was confused when none of the other ladies spit out their drinks...

• Love 9
12 hours ago, sadiebyuca said:

I wouldn't have wanted to be a prince, though, if that meant I was kidnapped and kept on a ship forever.  Gosh.  That sounded horrible, but I laughed and laughed during that, too!!!!

I thought she said she was kept in a SHOE??? LOL, did I totally mishear??? 

• Love 12

The psychic reminded me of the John Lovitz SNL character - Yeah yeah yeah that's the ticket!

Rebecca to Teddi: Do you have a patio or deck area?

Teddi: Yes at my beach house

Rebecca: Yeah, she likes to hang out there looking at the ocean.

1saanv.gif

• Love 15
8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

We always used to get half and half green tea and lemonade at lunch at Panera and call it a Tiger Woods.  We did it often enough that all the cashiers knew what it was. 

My mom just told me she got an evine credit card so she could get free shipping on sweaters.  So you're not alone.

Erika brought receipts to WWHL.  She said she has Spanish in her 23 and me results and how many generations back it is coincides with when she was a Spanish prince.  I'm not sure if she's saying she's her own ancestor or if she doesn't understand how DNA works.

I laughed so hard at this and wondered if America's Next Top Model reruns are his only cultural reference point.

I was super turned off by Kyle's psychic using Lisa's recent loss as a way to get an "accurate" read.  Tasteless grifter.

I love the green tea/lemonade combo as well. Clever name. 

Agreed with the rest as well. Saying she went on Twitter was really showing her hand. And she knows Kyle well enough to tell her what Big Kathy “had to say” about Kyle’s shows. She preys on Kyle, too.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

"Marilyn Monroe is at the table". Ohhhhh this woman is a genius!

Didn't she say John Lennon was there too??? Like, WHY, of all places, would John Lennon come hang out at Kyle Richard's house in CA? That shit is just so crazy, to me. 

Cuz it plays into their narcissism. 

So psychics can tell people who they were in previous lives and who can dispute what they say? And it feeds into these idiots giant egos. The whole scene reminded me of some woman who used to have a pet psychic show on TV many years ago. People would come on and want to communicate with their dead dogs and cats. Of course the psychic said they were very happy being dead and loved the owners so much. And people would also bring on  their pets because they wanted to know if they were happy, which of course, according to the psychic they were. 

I am clearly in the wrong business. 2 minutes on the internet would give me enough for these bitches to gasp and clutch their pearls and write me a big fat check.  

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 16
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Didn't she say John Lennon was there too??? Like, WHY, of all places, would John Lennon come hang out at Kyle Richard's house in CA? That shit is just so crazy, to me. 

Why would he miss his chance to hang out with Marilyn Monroe and a real-live (reincarnated) Spanish prince? Besides, George Harrison and Roy Orbison were busy playing pool with James Dean.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 21

Your mileage may vary but Teddi bugs the living daylights out of me.  Dorit is next.  The rest I am fine with.  I guess I am team Erika cuz she does not bother me one bit.  :).  I had to try and ignore Ken and Lisa as we recently lost our dog after 13 years. :(

• Love 11