Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

After her explosive encounter with Erika, Teddi worries about seeing her at Lisa Rinna's luncheon. Kyle’s séance conjures up some unexpected guests, but the group gets a bigger shock when Erika reveals information about her past. Lisa Vanderpump is struck by sudden tragedy at home.

• Love 2

And *cha-ching* Kyle mentions "the projects I'm working on". Between reminding viewers about her TV show and Mauricio's perpetual use of "Am-AAAAA-zing", these crazy kids are nothing if not predictable.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, BBHN said:

This clip is too funny! I feel like Teddi will make it her personal mission to expose the psychic as a charlaton/fraud before the evening is over, eye rolls included ? ha! 

• Love 7
On 3/16/2018 at 12:52 PM, SCS said:

And *cha-ching* Kyle mentions "the projects I'm working on". Between reminding viewers about her TV show and Mauricio's perpetual use of "Am-AAAAA-zing", these crazy kids are nothing if not predictable.

Let's add in some sort of clothing item that promotes "The Agency" or "American Woman"

Portia had the cap this season with AW and Mauricio dropped the cap and put on a T-Shirt with The Agency

These crazy kids Hah!

Some PugLove for you

kve1Z_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popke

• Love 12

Fanny packs!!!!!!  I've been waiting for them to become fashionable! They are soooooo convenient.

I still hate Dorit.

Edited by Wicked
hating Dorit
  • Love 17

Did they air this out of sequence?

I could have sworn the first time we saw Rinna's puppy - where she, Harry and Amelia are in their backyard Rocky was much bigger. Especially noticeable when Rinna picked up the puppy to put on her lap.

He's much smaller now in Rinna's kitchen

• Love 9

He's cute either way!

I've known Lois for all of 2 minutes and I'd like to trade Rinner for her.

If Rinner hadn't been so vile last year, I might have one of those duster cardigans in my closet. 

What is with Arnold Palmers being ordered by everyone?  They've been around forever.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

He's cute either way!

I've known Lois for all of 2 minutes and I'd like to trade Rinner for her.

If Rinner hadn't been so vile last year, I might have one of those duster cardigans in my closet. 

What is with Arnold Palmers being ordered by everyone?  They've been around forever.

I love an Arnold Palmer! 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I know, right? Is Arnold Palmer beverage a sponsor of the show?

• Love 10

Jesus Christ Teddi let it go you talk about Erika more then Erika talks about herself ( and we all know Erika loves talkin about herself) I’m glad you found your storyline but it’s starting to come across has a little single white female with the constant always thinking or talking about Erika 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think I liked Rinna's imagination of a past life the most - I was either a farmer, or in prison, maybe a whore in the early 1800's

Well that's a lot more original than everyone talking about being royalty in a past life! lol! ;-)

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think I liked Rinna's imagination of a past life the most - I was either a farmer, or in prison, maybe a whore in the early 1800's

Me too and I’m still laughing my ass off. At least it was more realistic than being a Spanish prince. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If that’s the criteria then none of these girl have ever actually apologized lol

It was right up there with "I apologize if I hurt your feeling!" Not a real apology! ;-)

• Love 11
1 minute ago, dbell1 said:

"Eduardo Jayne". Loved it!!!

That "psychic" stalked their Twitter feeds. Heaven's technology bridge, my ass, more like Google grifter. 

Lois made me do something that I haven't done all season, not ff Rinna's scenes. Wonder if the dusters were returns from QVC shoppers? 

I could NOT stop laughing during this sequence.  Dorit and Lisa were HILARIOUS. 

18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

But the best part was hearing about Erika 3.0 aka The Spanish Prince. And then Rinna's speculations about HER former life as a farmer or prostitute. I was dying! 

DYING!!!!!!  I loved it.  

49 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I give up.  Rinner is winning me over.  I too don't believe that if I had a past life, it wasn't exciting.   Just your average, ordinary indentured servant. 

I wouldn't have wanted to be a prince, though, if that meant I was kidnapped and kept on a ship forever.  Gosh.  That sounded horrible, but I laughed and laughed during that, too!!!!

• Love 12

I can never tell if Housewives who are so obviously being cold-read are pulling these "oh! my! GOD!" faces for real, or if they're feigning enthusiasm and going over the top like they do over Lisa's dusters -- since those psychics are clearly being brought in by their long-time Housewife friend or regular customer as some promo...but I can't imagine why they'd play along that much for someone who isn't their actual castmate. Maybe they are just really, really dumb.

I also find the cold reads themselves just really odd, over the top grifter behavior. I've done a handful of cheap psychic readings that were miles more authentic-feeling than any of these shows. No questions, no obvious fishing, just straight-forward tarot spreads (I read my own cards from time to time so I can at least gauge the semi-accurate interpretations of the cards), and I find that so much more fun and interesting than someone pretending my dead relative whose name was like Nelson or Nellie or Natalie or Norman is in the room with us. 

• Love 10