Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Driving Miss Kim

• Start Topic

On 3/13/2018 at 8:01 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Oh Lord, Kim took Kandi to her shaky-voice place.  That's when you know Kandi's about to pop off.

Yes! I could see the . & ?? Between. Each. Word! Kandi’s eyeroll gave me an extra year of life! I wait 5 minutes for a meeting to start, 15 for drs, and varying amounts of time for friends. Kim is not Kandi’s friend. And Ace looks just like big head Todd.

Edited by DrSparkles
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Should Porsha have said it on camera, No, but she said it in the heat of the moment, she and Kandi were going at each other at the time. And, Porsha only said it to Kandi, she didn't go to each HW and say it nor did she say it to the group either, that was Kandi telling them all what Prosha said. So, Prosha doesn't owe the rest of these HWs squat, just Kandi and even Joyce realizes that Kandi allowing the others to keep that alive is wrong on her part, the others need to stop bringing it up, let Kandi handle it (and Porsha) her way. IMO, the others are all piggy backing on viewers supporting Kandi and hoping that they benefit from that fan support themselves.

But that's always been Porsha's problem! She feels she entitled to "go off" on people if they aren't kissing her arse! That group of sycophants who praise her to high heaven encourage her reaction to being called out; so she loses her temper and thinks it's justified for her to lose her mind! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DrSparkles said:

Yes! I could see the . & ?? Between. Each. Word! Kandi’s eyeroll gave me an extra year of life! I wait 5 minutes for a meeting to start, 15 for drs, and varying amounts of time for friends. Kim is not Kandi’s friend. And Ace looks just like big head Todd.

That was a lot in just 2 or 3 sentences! Kim is no one's friend and I keep wondering why Kandi tries to placate her? It's not worth it! Kim's in her own lit'l world not giving a $#!t about anyone else no matter what she says about her man. her kids, or her money! It's all about her and everything else comes last; not even next! lol! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

But that's always been Porsha's problem! She feels she entitled to "go off" on people if they aren't kissing her arse! That group of sycophants who praise her to high heaven encourage her reaction to being called out; so she loses her temper and thinks it's justified for her to lose her mind! ;-(

They all pop off at each other, Porsha isn't the only one. It is part and parcel to being a HW on Bravo and keeping their Bravo paychecks coming in. My comment was in response to Kandi saying that what Nene said to the heckler wasn't offensive to her because Nene said it in the heat of the moment, which is what/when Porsha did to her. LOL

• Love 5
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

They all pop off at each other, Porsha isn't the only one. It is part and parcel to being a HW on Bravo and keeping their Bravo paychecks coming in. My comment was in response to Kandi saying that what Nene said to the heckler wasn't offensive to her because Nene said it in the heat of the moment, which is what/when Porsha did to her. LOL

Kandi's willing to give some slack to Nene and not too amiable to do the same with Porsha! It only makes sense! That's all Porsha & Kim are worth; a Kandi eye roll! ;-)

• Love 3

Kandi really took the comment lightly considering how last season the fake accusations about her wanting to drug and rape Porsha.

Yeah, I found this disappointing. I feel like Kandi shouldn't be making excuses for NeNe's vile comment. But I guess she has a double standard for people she likes. Or maybe she just wants to keep the peace with NeNe on the show. I really can't think of any other explanations for why she is so willing to cut NeNe slack on this.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

All of the meet ups are production driven, they are prearranged lunches/dinners, so they have to film with each other, including Kim. They could not interact with her beyond an icy hello but production would not be happy and IMO, Kim will do whatever production wants, which means she will follow you around a room until you react/interact with her and then leave. LOL

Other franchises have banned together and freezed out an unwanted pest. 

The gag is - they are all desperate for money and fame and I guess Kim is part of the deal. Even if they have to allow her to come in their house and tape a roach parade. Excuse me water bug pass thru. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Other franchises have banned together and freezed out an unwanted pest. 

The gag is - they are all desperate for money and fame and I guess Kim is part of the deal. Even if they have to allow her to come in their house and tape a roach parade. Excuse me water bug pass thru. 

Yes, it has happened but it took the majority of the full HW cast to do it and no one, other than Kenya, knew they would have a problem with Kim. The rest had no problems with her at the start of the season. Then we have Kenya pulling her stunts this season, that being a no show and demanding others not be allowed to go on trips (Kim) then still being a no show when production gives into her demands, so they needed Kim to keep things stirred up. 

6 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

The same woman that made that chicken comment said Kandi's house was in the hood. Kim is a racist. 

I've enjoyed watching Nene's rise but it went straight to her head. She's been extremely disappointing in her stardom. She's got to be more responsible about what comes out of her mouth.

You'll have to remind me what the chicken comment was. So many people have already referenced it but I can't remember the incident per se. Truth is, I feel like Kim says a lot of inappropriate things and that much I know but I can't specifically name incidents (I don't retain much from these shows) but if I saw a list of all of it, it's not impossible that I would change my classification of Kim, lol. 

• Love 2

Regarding Roach-Gate, those bugs looked like the kind of water bugs you see in warm, humid climates. I've seen them outside in Washington, DC, and in Bermuda. And wasn't it a basement bathroom? Still, Brielle should not have taken that photo. Also, the downstairs TV was on the other morning on Bravo and Kim's stupid show was on and Brielle or the other one was calling Kroy Poppa, which kind of weirded me out because isn't that what Kim called her married man when she first came on the show? Eww.

And I don't know why Sheree is all Team Kim, but I suspect it's a decision she's going to regret one day.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

You'll have to remind me what the chicken comment was. So many people have already referenced it but I can't remember the incident per se. Truth is, I feel like Kim says a lot of inappropriate things and that much I know but I can't specifically name incidents (I don't retain much from these shows) but if I saw a list of all of it, it's not impossible that I would change my classification of Kim, lol. 

They showed a clip of it this ep in a TH from the first season sge said she didn't want to sit around with Nene eating chicken as to why they weren't getting along.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, politichick said:

Regarding Roach-Gate, those bugs looked like the kind of water bugs you see in warm, humid climates. I've seen them outside in Washington, DC, and in Bermuda. And wasn't it a basement bathroom? Still, Brielle should not have taken that photo. Also, the downstairs TV was on the other morning on Bravo and Kim's stupid show was on and Brielle or the other one was calling Kroy Poppa, which kind of weirded me out because isn't that what Kim called her married man when she first came on the show? Eww

It wouldn't surprise me at all that Brielle makes a play for Kroy some day. After all, her momma had an affair with a high school teacher.  

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all that Brielle makes a play for Kroy some day. After all, her momma had an affair with a high school teacher.  

I can see that happening any day now.

Brace yourselves for Kim’s wild hand-clapping as she tries, in vain, to make a point.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Yeah, I found this disappointing. I feel like Kandi shouldn't be making excuses for NeNe's vile comment. But I guess she has a double standard for people she likes. Or maybe she just wants to keep the peace with NeNe on the show. I really can't think of any other explanations for why she is so willing to cut NeNe slack on this.

I think there were a couple of things going on. First, Kandi wasn't that concerned because Nene was responding to someone who said something to her FIRST. It wasn't like Nene went there with some stranger unprovoked. Secondly, I think she was cutting Nene some slack, in part because the whole setup for the joke she was telling had to do with being careful when riding in an Uber with a strange driver, and that the whole "you could be raped" thing was part of that setup. So, it wasn't as if she just pulled the "I hope you get raped" out of thin air. 

• Love 5
On 3/15/2018 at 9:13 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Kim was right on WWHL,  there were no tears,  no liquid. Nene says mean, awful shit all the time. I don't think she actually means it. But her fake crying and playing the victim,  she said she wished I would die, excuse is pathetic. 

Now if Kim had just said that she had no idea that the roaches reference could be inferred the way Kandy explained and apologized,  I would have said okay - I had no idea it could be construed that way. But of course she didn't. She did her usual, nothing is my fault. Also,  Brielle filming the roaches and then Kim posting was vile.

I'd be happy to never see Nene, Kim and Kenya while we're at it,  again. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Kim was right on WWHL,  there were no tears,  no liquid. Nene says mean, awful shit all the time. I don't think she actually means it. But her fake crying and playing the victim,  she said she wished I would die, excuse is pathetic. 

Now if Kim had just said that she had no idea that the roaches reference could be inferred the way Kandy explained and apologized,  I would have said okay - I had no idea it could be construed that way. But of course she didn't. She did her usual, nothing is my fault. Also,  Brielle filming the roaches and then Kim posting was vile.

I'd be happy to never see Nene, Kim and Kenya while we're at it,  again. 

Not to defend Kim, because, well Kim, but she only sent the video to the other HWs, Nene is actually the one that posted it on her own twitter account for everyone (viewers/fans/followers) to see.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

They showed a clip of it this ep in a TH from the first season sge said she didn't want to sit around with Nene eating chicken as to why they weren't getting along.

Oh geez, I can defend not remembering a clip from season but I have no recollection of seeing that scene this week...I need some brain food, lol. Thanks for clarifying. 

Kim thinks that she can always go back to her 'intention' as a way to feign ignorance but after this many years, she does nothing to learn from her past grievances and continues to make the same mistakes and follow it up with the same excuses. I don't want to hear from the other women, I would really like for Andy to select some viewer questions that hold her feet to the fire and put her on blast for her stupid 'I don't see colour' moments. She has too damn many at this point and if they're going to continue to give her a public platform and sign her cheques, they should make her accountable for her stupidity. 

• Love 4

HOWEVER, I agree with her when she says "why do you care if Kroy drives me everywhere"

Because, as others pointed out, he is an escape hatch of her, or sorts. She shows up to group events, but leaves early, while they other HWs stay for the same event. But they all get paid for it. Which probably pisses them off. This all happened in season 4 and season 5 as well. They kept calling Kim out for the same things, though not for having Kroy as her driver, though it did happen then as well (see Kim's last lunch/final episode with the ladies in season 5).

I'm very curious to know why these women don't ban together and refuse to meet her anywhere, refuse to invite her anywhere and just refuse to interact with her PERIOD.

Well, for one thing, Kim still has Sheree and probably Porsha on her side.

• Love 2
On 3/18/2018 at 7:45 PM, Carolina Girl said:

Note to Sheree. — Kids are off limits until they  decide  they deserve a seat at the grownup table and  start a food fight.   

Note to Kim .— I’ve thought you were racist since that “chicken”remark from season 1.  You’ve done nothing in the intervening years to change my mlnd.   

Sheree has actually brought up kids before - she went after Nene's son at the reunion after he was arrested for shoplifting.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6

she went after Nene's son at the reunion after he was arrested for shoplifting.

That was one of the most epic confrontations ever.

And it gave us this moment:

nene_handinyourface.gif

I can only imagine what her Big-O face must look like...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, BBHN said:

That was one of the most epic confrontations ever.

And it gave us this moment:

nene_handinyourface.gif

I can only imagine what her Big-O face must look like...

Gee, Nene's son was 22 at the time and she said that they weren't supposed to bring up anyone's kids but she had no problem getting nasty/filthy about Kim's daughter (who was 2 years younger than her son at the time of that reunion)! LOL

• Love 3

Kim sucks and brings nothing to the show. It’s psthetic how Kroy drives her around. Nothing wrong with getting a ride but he’s at her beck and call. She can’t afford an actual driver tho.

I’m not a fan of rape jokes obviously and I don’t know what moron would even pay to see Nene at a comedy show, but I think what Nene did and Porsha did are totally different. Nene was her usual gross self and said a horrible thing. Porsha actually said that Kandi and Todd were going to rape her and I think she said it a few times. That could’ve ruined Kandi's whole life. It was disgusting what Porsha did.

Also I don’t think Brielle will make a play for Kroy at all, because Kim is going hard for her to snag a guy with money and Kroy has none.

• Love 14

Soooo - ratchet all around. Porsha, still so stuck on herself that she is sure "knowing her own heart" means she doesn't have to own it.

NeNe firing back at a heckler that she hopes she gets raped by an Uber Driver. Kim seems to be claiming she only sent the bug video to NeNe, and only because NeNe was being mean to her.

There's more, but I don't remember right now, lol.

• Love 2
On 3/13/2018 at 7:01 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Oh Lord, Kim took Kandi to her shaky-voice place.  That's when you know Kandi's about to pop off.

I did not get why Kandi got so emotional at that point. Kim was only casually swearing, not being confrontational. With all the foul mouthing that goes on here, I'm surprised Kandi even noticed.

• Love 4
On 3/18/2018 at 8:58 PM, zoeysmom said:

Nene had a lot of bravado intially about those words she claims to regret -the interview comes in at the 2:00 mark.  

That sure puts the lie to her claims of being so so sorry. Yet another example of entitled NeNe.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

Because Kandi had been sitting there for 2+ hours waiting for her to show up.

I don't know anyone who would have waited that long cameras rolling or not.  I would have loved to see the look on Kim's face when she got there and there were no cameras and no Kandi, that would have made excellent TV.

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know anyone who would have waited that long cameras rolling or not.  I would have loved to see the look on Kim's face when she got there and there were no cameras and no Kandi, that would have made excellent TV.

Trust me, Kandi got paid for every minute she sat there, which is why she didn't leave. She is all about maximizing earnings and if she was getting more money to be someplace else, she would have dipped quick fast and in a hurry.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, politichick said:

And I don't know why Sheree is all Team Kim, but I suspect it's a decision she's going to regret one day.

Once again Sheree has picked the wrong team. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Gee, Nene's son was 22 at the time and she said that they weren't supposed to bring up anyone's kids but she had no problem getting nasty/filthy about Kim's daughter (who was 2 years younger than her son at the time of that reunion)! LOL

I don't often defend Nene (and I'm not defending her initial comments toward Brielle), but that entire situation was inflamed by Kim. Brielle's mom put her in that position because she prioritized insulting Nene over the wishes of her daughter who had asked her not to show the video to anyone else (and this was only found out after Nene posted the video herself and responded to Brielle).  When Kim showed the video to the group, she didn't explain that she edited two videos together. She didn't explain that Brielle was against sending the videos. She claimed the video zooming in on the roaches was only sent to her but the way in which she used the video doesn't read that way. It came across as Brielle trying to go in on Nene and Nene responded in kind thinking that Brielle was getting involved in grown people's business. I haven't tracked the whole back and forth on the matter, but to my knowledge, Brielle didn't say anything publicly about the video and Nene until after the video was released. Generally speaking, Brielle does like to engage in the drama that's on the show and generally speaking, it often makes her fair game. You can't decide when you want to act grown and when others should treat you like a child. Now rolling back to the point, Sheree brought up something about someone's child that had nothing to do with the show or the other women. Nene's son was brought up as an opportunity to stick it to Nene and that is beyond any excuse and should never happen. But that flashback reminds me, that Sheree's lecturing about kids being off limits when at least Brielle was involved in the incident yet Nene's son had nothing to do with Sheree when she used him against Nene. Why the hell does Sheree get away with so much?

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Once again Sheree has picked the wrong team. 

Her judgement is way off, first she entertained the idea of getting back together with her ex husband and now she is "dating" an incarcerated man.  Sheree lives like she is swimming in money (the only way she could do that is is to swim in the local mall fountain amid the change on the bottom) and now will have to support her ex con boyfriend.

What must her children think?

• Love 12
11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Not to defend Kim, because, well Kim, but she only sent the video to the other HWs, Nene is actually the one that posted it on her own twitter account for everyone (viewers/fans/followers) to see.

Kim has said this as well but I don't think this is a defensible excuse because she knowingly sent the video during filming. She's been around before, she knew that that the video would make it to TV especially because she knows there's no way you're going to insinuate and insult Nene and her not retaliate. Her anger is too much and her lips are too loose to let that go. Nene posting the video was only to get ahead of something that she already knew would be make it to air and she wanted the opportunity to put her own spin on it.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Boofish said:

Because it can't be said enough - Kim is trash. HOWEVER, I agree with her when she says "why do you care if Kroy drives me everywhere" I'm very curious to know why these women don't ban together and refuse to meet her anywhere, refuse to invite her anywhere and just refuse to interact with her PERIOD. Why are they treating her like a commodity? Why are they continually having conversations with her asking about big booty Judy driving her everywhere. When I don't care about something you know what I do? Act like I don't care. I don't go around asking questions about things I care nothing about, having lunch with people I don't care for or go around like in general I give a f about their lives. It's very simple. I can teach a class.

They don't care that Kroy drives her around everywhere. I think the point is that she uses Kroy as an escape to show up early to make sure she gets a cheque and then she dips out early without every really engaging. Sheree took back the news as though the issue was that Kroy drives her places when that wasn't the point of their comments. That said, you're absolutely right, if they're that bothered by Kim, they need to phase her out. They can't be forced to film with her one on one which leaves group settings. If they ignore her behaviour and leave her comments alone, it won't cause drama, no one will be talking about her and it will make it difficult to keep her around because she will serve little purpose on the show if her interactions are limited and nothing comes of it. Especially if they keep running Don't be Tardy, there's zero reason to keep her on the show if they're going to be limited to only showing house scenes with Kim and her kids and her lapdog Sheree when they can just use that footage for Don't be Tardy. Obviously they cast these personalities intentionally. The ones who are patient enough to give idiots the rope to hang themselves are the ones that are seen as too 'boring' and don't return for another season.

• Love 7
On 3/19/2018 at 12:45 AM, Showthyme said:

Kim doesn’t have a conversation with anyone. She talks at people. Kim is uncomfortable in social situations and needs Kroy and Brielle to be there as a shield.

Kim looks worse than Joan Rivers (RIP). Her ducks lips are terrible and she makes it worse by outlining her lips with a thick line on the outside and wearing that horrible Barbie pink lipstick.She mimics Khloe Kardashian with that duck lip pout and constant playing with her hair. Kim, we know that your hair and lips are not real. On the other hand, Kandi looks better everyday.

Like Khloe, Kim’s looks make her unwatchable.

I loved Kim the first couple of seasons of RHOA.  She was hilarious to me and her old face was cute.  This new face is so plastic and just awful. She was much cuter when she had her old face, her old bad barbie doll hair wigs, and that kick ass body she had before over enhancing it.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Sheree was so, so good at one point.  I'm not sure what happened to her, but she was a favorite (as delusional as she is).  She looks terrible now, she seems like a shell of the person she once was.  Can't imagine her dating an inmate all the way back then.

NeNe is a con artist.  As is her husband. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Sheree was so, so good at one point.  I'm not sure what happened to her, but she was a favorite (as delusional as she is).  She looks terrible now, she seems like a shell of the person she once was.  Can't imagine her dating an inmate all the way back then.

NeNe is a con artist.  As is her husband. 

Sheree is still delusional. Ive never been a fan of her, she seems like a con artist too. Cheap and fake.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Sheree is still delusional. Ive never been a fan of her, she seems like a con artist too. Cheap and fake.

True.  Probably with the exception of Kandi and Cynthia, they all are.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't often defend Nene (and I'm not defending her initial comments toward Brielle), but that entire situation was inflamed by Kim. Brielle's mom put her in that position because she prioritized insulting Nene over the wishes of her daughter who had asked her not to show the video to anyone else (and this was only found out after Nene posted the video herself and responded to Brielle).  When Kim showed the video to the group, she didn't explain that she edited two videos together. She didn't explain that Brielle was against sending the videos. She claimed the video zooming in on the roaches was only sent to her but the way in which she used the video doesn't read that way. It came across as Brielle trying to go in on Nene and Nene responded in kind thinking that Brielle was getting involved in grown people's business. I haven't tracked the whole back and forth on the matter, but to my knowledge, Brielle didn't say anything publicly about the video and Nene until after the video was released. Generally speaking, Brielle does like to engage in the drama that's on the show and generally speaking, it often makes her fair game. You can't decide when you want to act grown and when others should treat you like a child. Now rolling back to the point, Sheree brought up something about someone's child that had nothing to do with the show or the other women. Nene's son was brought up as an opportunity to stick it to Nene and that is beyond any excuse and should never happen. But that flashback reminds me, that Sheree's lecturing about kids being off limits when at least Brielle was involved in the incident yet Nene's son had nothing to do with Sheree when she used him against Nene. Why the hell does Sheree get away with so much?

Nene knows who posted what when and did at the time this was filmed. Yes, Brielle crossed lines but Nene was vulgar to and about Brielle, what she said went far beyond just bringing her name up, Nene went way too far. 

Sheree knows how far to push things, she never gets into the mud with the others, she just stands on the edge of that pit but never dives in like the other love to do. LOL

1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim has said this as well but I don't think this is a defensible excuse because she knowingly sent the video during filming. She's been around before, she knew that that the video would make it to TV especially because she knows there's no way you're going to insinuate and insult Nene and her not retaliate. Her anger is too much and her lips are too loose to let that go. Nene posting the video was only to get ahead of something that she already knew would be make it to air and she wanted the opportunity to put her own spin on it.

Nene could have addressed the video and retaliated for it without putting it on her SM for all to see but she didn't, so that blame is on her, not Kim. Nene is a powder keg waiting to go off, just like her "I hope you get raped" comment to the heckler, she doesn't think before she does/says anything, which Kim and the others (including production) count on. 

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Nene is full of it. If she was a true comic, then, she would have used the heckler, as part of her act.  Wishing rape on a woman is beyond the pale.. 

I don't agree that the heckler should have said "go kill yourself to Nene, clearly that was just wrong. Nene goes for the juggler and the gutter when she snaps back. It always the lowest thing that comes to her mind.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Nene knows who posted what when and did at the time this was filmed. Yes, Brielle crossed lines but Nene was vulgar to and about Brielle, what she said went far beyond just bringing her name up, Nene went way too far. 

Sheree knows how far to push things, she never gets into the mud with the others, she just stands on the edge of that pit but never dives in like the other love to do. LOL

Nene could have addressed the video and retaliated for it without putting it on her SM for all to see but she didn't, so that blame is on her, not Kim. Nene is a powder keg waiting to go off, just like her "I hope you get raped" comment to the heckler, she doesn't think before she does/says anything, which Kim and the others (including production) count on. 

Nene has fallen out of favor with Hollywood and everyone else. Her mouth has runined her career.   

• Love 13

I remember there was a weird early season photo shoot where Nene/Kim were going to be twins and Kim was supposed to be in blackface or something.  Can't recall which one of them set it up and which one refused. 

Apparently it's a revelation to NeNe (and whoever hired her for Kandi's tour) that "professional comedian" is actually a real job, it's something they work hard at, and crowd management is the kind of thing you pick up paying your dues years before you book jobs nationally.

I think Kandi might give NeNe a pass on the "joke" because the woman, a total stranger, told NeNe to kill herself, and Kandi knows she's capable of getting hot in a hurry herself.  (I also don't think Kandi would pop off on a hecker while on stage, because she's a professional.)  In addition, I'm sure she was relieved not to need to deal with her on tour and was trying to be magnanimous to hide her relief.  

With Porsha, on the other hand, that was a seriously ugly allegation to make to anybody, let alone somebody you know, purport to be friends with, ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

It's obvious Sheree is just the play maker for production. She goes where she's sent and lights whatever fire needs to be lit, then sits back.  And she is repaid with the respect she deserves, flashbacks of her doing her furrowed brow concerned face while bringing up some white hot issue out of the blue, then sitting back and pulling faces when the mark goes off as expected.  She doesn't say "ka-CHING!" but that's the gist of it.  

I don't know if Kandi has had work done, but damn she looks younger and prettier than she did years ago in those flashbacks!

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teddy from Real Ho wives of Beverly Hills wouldn't have waited.   At least Atlanta has enough going on that it won't be a whole thing the rest of the season. Or will it?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, kassa said:

I remember there was a weird early season photo shoot where Nene/Kim were going to be twins and Kim was supposed to be in blackface or something.  Can't recall which one of them set it up and which one refused. 

I can't remember much about that incident, but it was Kim who refused.

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:06 PM, Caseysgirl said:

I have no love for Nene and always felt she was overrated. The idea that she considers herself a stand up comic is absurd.  I heard about the reaction to the heckler and how much bad press she got and wondered if this "feud" with Kim & Brielle was something they cooked up to get people on Nene's side. (I have no idea about the time line) but from what I could see of Kim's phone, Nene's tweets would not inspire any sympathy for her.  I hope this is the beginning of her gradual decline.  This phony "I never want to hurt anyone" is so disingenuous- you don't feel bad about what you said or did, only what the consequences were.

Nene thinks it's enough to call everything and everybody "b!tch" and that'll suffice as real comedy! I don't find it a term of endearment used as much as she does; esp. when she says it for real at someone who's called her out! ;-(

• Love 3