Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Driving Miss Kim

• Start Topic

The ladies' return home from Barcelona with the drama not too far behind. NeNe and Kim face off on social media over the controversial video Kim sent to all the ladies during their trip. Meanwhile, Porsha shakes off her Spain sorrows by preparing for her upcoming play, and Kandi is confronted with an uncomfortable decision regarding her group, Xscape’s tour. Things reach a boiling point as Kandi and Kim sit down for the first time in years and in a turn of events, NeNe faces one of the worst weeks.

Previews of the episode:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/episode-16/videos/kandi-burruss-calls-out-kim-zolciak   Title scene.

Cynthia and Will: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/episode-16/videos/cynthia-bailey-and-will-jones-share-and

Nene breaks down over his stand up disaster-seems Nene doesn't know how to handle hecklers:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/episode-16/videos/nene-leakes-breaks-down-about-her-stand

This episode clips were more interesting than the entire last episode.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

Kandi said to Kim what I've been wishing somebody would say to her all season, bc she really does act like her shit doesn't stink. she's super rude and entitled. she is clearly only there to earn her paycheck and would so much rather be at home with her husband and family. 

• Love 14
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Or her man!

I want to be happy for Kim and her life, but she's so full of herself, I can't stand it! No one's going to take her side in any of these outside dramas she's creating with her juvenile and petulant behavior! That video being sent out was so slimy! Just proves where she's coming from holding onto to something like that for so long to use in this fashion! She'll act like she doesn't have a clue why people are upset with her! ;-(

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

She needs the funds to pay for plastic surgery for she and her daughter.

Both her grown daughters. They’ve already beat mom to the punch. And the little one is well on her way to following in their footsteps.

17 minutes ago, red12 said:

"I don't have a racist bone in my body." is the declaration that tingles my spidey senses too.

Ditto.

Just now, TexasGal said:

Wait - did NeNe just drop “cyst and decease” *TM Tamra Judge?  I mean, what is wrong with these women?  Its not that hard.

Her boobs have a life of their own in that purple getup, too.

• Love 3
On 3/15/2018 at 10:13 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Nene is full of it. If she was a true comic then, she would have used the heckler, as part of her act.  Wishing rape on a woman is beyond the pale.. 

If she were a man she would have been let go from RHOA, why is she still getting her Bravo check?

Nene is feeling the consequences of her behavior but all we get is her fake tears.

Kandi really took the comment lightly considering how last season the fake accusations about her wanting to drug and rape Porsha.  

I used Uber a lot in SF this past October,  I would never drive in that town, the hills are freakishly steep.  

1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

Wait - did NeNe just drop “cyst and decease” *TM Tamra Judge?  I mean, what is wrong with these women?  Its not that hard.

Kim spent $20,000 on a cease and desist order?  I call BS on that or she is really that dim witted and her lawyer knows it and knows how to add up the billable hours.  I say it would have been cheaper to ignore the stupid tweet 'cause nobody really cares about that stuff.

• Love 13

Is Kroy Kim’s bodyguard or sober coach?

I have a feeling Bravo might want to cancel Kim’s show.

You go Kandi.

Broadcasting?  Kroy?  No.

Kim has no credibility.  And this franchise doesn’t need a white woman, certainly not this one.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 21

Kim seemed really nervous with Kandi from the minute she sat down, with the hair flipping etc.  Maybe because she was ridiculously late?  Or she knew she was going to confront Kandi and inevitably lose?  :)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Kim seemed really nervous with Kandi from the minute she sat down, with the hair flipping etc.  Maybe because she was ridiculously late?  Or she knew she was going to confront Kandi and inevitably lose?  :)

All of the above! Keep me waiting, you're dead meat! I give people maybe 20 min., then I'm gone! ;-)

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

What is there of Kim's to be jealous of? ???

She thinks she's up there with the great beauties of the world! She's clueless; esp. lashing out at other women signifying about being fake, fat, and ugly! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If she were a man she would have been let go from RHOA, why is she still getting her Bravo check?

Nene is feeling the consequences of her behavior but all we get is her fake tears.

Kandi really took the comment lightly considering how last season the fake accusations about her wanting to drug and rape Porsha.  

I used Uber a lot in SF this past October,  I would never drive in that town, the hills are freakishly steep.  

Kim spent $20,000 on a cease and desist order?  I call BS on that or she is really that dim witted and her lawyer knows it and knows how to add up the billable hours.  I say it would have been cheaper to ignore the stupid tweet 'cause nobody really cares about that stuff.

Nene was getting boos before she made the rape "joke".

Kim never got an order nor did she sue Nene.  Kim as usual is prevaricating.   

24 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Is Kroy Kim’s bodyguard or sober coach?

I have a feeling Bravo might want to cancel Kim’s show.

You go Kandi.

Broadcasting?  Kroy?  No.

Kim has no credibility.  And this franchise doesn’t need a white woman, certainly not this one.

They are filming Don't Be Tardy right now-apparently Brielle breaks up with her boyfriend on TV.

• Love 2

Mama Joyce:   Never thought I'd say this; I agree with her.  The look on Kandi's face when her mother said she met with Porsha was priceless.

Cynthia and Will:  Glad they are still "together", I think.

Kandi:  NeNe should have the opportunity to redeem herself but Porsha shouldn't; it's just a "bad choice of word" and "I was hoping it  would blow's over", really, I'm sure Porsha felt the same way.  I'm glad Sheree pointed out how lightly Kandi was taking NeNe's rape comment.

Cynthia and Marlo:  NeNe's situation is just a "mistake" and will blow over and  be forgotten in a week.  But every chance they get they keep bringing up Porsha's "mistake".

Is NeNe going to apologize to the whole group?  Are the ladies going to throw it in her face every chance they get?  That remains to be seen.  I'm glad it happened, the ladies reaction to it is very telling.

• Love 11

Kim desperately wants someone to be jealous of her.  No, Kim.  No one wants all your crappy kids, an obsession with plastic surgery and an unemployed chauffeur/husband.  Kandi was spot on telling Kim that she's not present.  And, Kim always uses having 6 kids as an excuse for everything, but, 2 of those kids are grown.

• Love 22
Just now, Bronzedog said:

Kim desperately wants someone to be jealous of her.  No, Kim.  No one wants all your crappy kids, an obsession with plastic surgery and an unemployed chauffeur/husband.  Kandi was spot on telling Kim that she's not present.  And, Kim always uses having 6 kids as an excuse for everything, but, 2 of those kids are grown.

...and she doesn't really take care of any of them with plenty of help from the hubby, housekeepers, and nannies! Spare me "I got 6 kids" crap! ;-)

• Love 11

Ugh to what Nene said.

The difference is that Porsha suggested that Kandi and Todd wanted to rape her, Kandi and Todd are in their circle. Nene said her crap to a woman they don’t know.  Porsha should have asked Kandi if what Phaedra told her was true, instead she just spread the rumor.

• Love 13

Well it was more exciting then last week.

I am surprised that Bravo hasn't removed Kenya from the opening when she isnt in an episode or just demote her to friend of since they usually decide during the season how to treat everyone. 

NeNe was just NeNe, playing the victim "everyone can say anything but I can't respond?" cue crocodile tears. First off, you aren't a real comedian despite what others may tell you. Just because you give off funny one liners doesn't mean it should be a full time gig. Second why was that joke a joke? And if it were a joke why did you decide to use it in that instance as an insult? And then she was all "I would never wish harm on anyone" she must've forgot this scene.

JkV6.gif

And while she has every right to go after Kim & Brielle for roach gate, trying to bring race into it much less the ENTIRE family into it is stupid. If any of these women tried to bring NeNes family into their feuds she would go berserk on their asses. And she has this weird infatuation with insulting Kroy for some reason but you better not insult Gregg. 

Kim....Kim is just played out and isn't the fun person we had S1-4. She had more kids and got married and thinks she is above all of o this now. Having Tardy For the Party has gone to her head. Girl aint no body jealous of you, yo husband, yo kids, yo marriage! No one is jealous of the fact that you have 6 kids with 3 men. Just stop with the jealousy shit, it is so played out! And poor Kroy...always gotta be driving Kim around, hiding in the bushes, waiting for her to give the signal to leave. Like she said...you have 6 kids, 5 under the age of 18 why in the hell does their father need to accompany you every where while leaving the kids at home with a nanny or whatever? Did you forget how to drive? Be independent? Are you that afraid that Kroy will cheat on you if he isn't around you constantly? Was he he waiting outside for you when you went to that Kardashian baby shower?  

NeNe and Kim are played out. They think their shit don't stink and thus just really aren't meant to be on this show anymore. They have outgrown us and we have outgrown them. 

• Love 24
51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If she were a man, she wouldn't have been let go from a reality show. We have TRav over on Southern Charm spouting things all the time. She is to low on the totem pole to get be made a spectator of. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, appledumpling said:

Is NeNe going to apologize to the whole group?  Are the ladies going to throw it in her face every chance they get?  That remains to be seen.  I'm glad it happened, the ladies reaction to it is very telling.

Why would Nene apologize to the group? If anything, she should apologize to Kandi, Xscape and the heckler she said needed to get raped.  The group has nothing to do with the situation.

Saying "I hope Uber rapes you" is different from saying "You were going to drug & rape me."  While both statements are wrong, one is a criminal accusation.

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

And while she has every right to go after Kim & Brielle for roach gate, trying to bring race into it much less the ENTIRE family into it is stupid.

As Kandi said, because Kim is the only white woman in a group of black women, she needs to be careful with how her crass statements could be perceived.  I think people would've given Kim the benefit of the doubt had she not earlier claimed that Kandi's house was in the hood.  What "hood" has a house like Kandi? What hood has houses with indoor pools and guest houses?

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Why would Nene apologize to the group? If anything, she should apologize to Kandi, Xscape and the heckler she said needed to get raped.  The group has nothing to do with the situation.

Saying "I hope Uber rapes you" is different from saying "You were going to drug & rape me."  While both statements are wrong, one is a criminal accusation.

As Kandi said, because Kim is the only white woman in a group of black women, she needs to be careful with how her crass statements could be perceived.  I think people would've given Kim the benefit of the doubt had she not earlier claimed that Kandi's house was in the hood.  What "hood" has a house like Kandi? What hood has houses with indoor pools and guest houses?

Sweetie allowed her to say just about anything so Kim feels entitled! She's going to pull one of those stupid comments out of her arse one day and the wrong women is going to be at hand to rip that wig off and fk her up! She may not be racist, but she sure enough makes enough stupid comments to make people question her! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Ugh to what Nene said.

The difference is that Porsha suggested that Kandi and Todd wanted to rape her, Kandi and Todd are in their circle. Nene said her crap to a woman they don’t know.  Porsha should have asked Kandi if what Phaedra told her was true, instead she just spread the rumor.

Sho nuff! Porsha is going to have to do a lot more than give that lame arse apology to Kandi! She went that extra mile spreadin' that garbage so she'll be on the outs for a lot longer than she thought! She probably thought she was home free when Phaedra was fired! The thing is, this bullet will always come in handy when she gets too fresh in a conversation; it'll bring her arse back to Earth every time! It's happened 3 or 4 times so far and it silences her each time; Marlo, Nene, & Cynthia have smacked her around with that big lie she was tellin'! ;-)

• Love 4
Just now, Fiero425 said:

Sho nuff! Porsha is going to have to do a lot more than give that lame arse apology to Kandi! She went that extra mile spreadin' that garbage so she'll be on the outs for a lot longer than she thought! She probably thought she was home free when Phaedra was fired! The thing is, this bullet will always come in handy when she gets too fresh in a conversation; it'll bring her arse back to Earth every time! It's happened 3 or 4 times so far and it silences her each time; Marlo, Nene, & Cynthia have smacked her around with that big lie she was tellin'! ;-)

Should Porsha have said it on camera, No, but she said it in the heat of the moment, she and Kandi were going at each other at the time. And, Porsha only said it to Kandi, she didn't go to each HW and say it nor did she say it to the group either, that was Kandi telling them all what Prosha said. So, Prosha doesn't owe the rest of these HWs squat, just Kandi and even Joyce realizes that Kandi allowing the others to keep that alive is wrong on her part, the others need to stop bringing it up, let Kandi handle it (and Porsha) her way. IMO, the others are all piggy backing on viewers supporting Kandi and hoping that they benefit from that fan support themselves.

• Love 5

Note to Sheree. — Kids are off limits until they  decide  they deserve a seat at the grownup table and  start a food fight.   

Note to Kim .— I’ve thought you were racist since that “chicken”remark from season 1.  You’ve done nothing in the intervening years to change my mlnd.   

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Note to Sheree. — Kids are off limits until they  decide  they deserve a seat at the grownup table and  start a food fight.   

Precisely. When kids start thinking that they are grown and get involved in grown folks' business, then they deserve to be treated like an adult. You can't just chuck bombs and then run away and demand immunity for your actions because you're somebody's kid. Nuh uh!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Nene had a lot of bravado intially about those words she claims to regret -the interview comes in at the 2:00 mark.  

OMG what in the hell is that wig on her at the 2:00 mark? She is wearing her regular sew in and then BAM! Bright blonde hair that comes out of nowhere with her dirty blonde in front of it.

• Love 3

Please don't lecture about how kids are off limits. Kim makes no apologies for her too grown ass daughter mixing it up on grown people's business and saying nasty things on social media. If you're going to pretend like your kid is grown enough to be doing shit like that, then she's grown enough to receive the clap back. Brielle is just a disrespectful miniature version of her mother, including whatever the hell it is she's doing to her face. I'm glad Nene brought up the drug comment because I forgot about that. Kim spending 20K on lawyers for defamation when her ass is on TV also suggesting people are taking drugs, lol. 

When someone says they don't see colour, they think that they're trying to convey that they aren't racist but what that suggest to me is that they're quite tone deaf to the issues regarding race and are likely the type of people who say racist shit all of the time and deny it because, the big problem is that they don't fucking 'see colour' therefore what they're saying must not be racist. Nah Kim, you 'not seeing colour' is exactly your damn problem. You need to see it so that you can recognize it and maybe then you'll finally be able to recognize it when you and your family are guilty of saying side eye shit, like what you've been doing since season 1 of this show. 

Didn't realize the full story about Nene's stand up controversy. Her reaction was still horrible but the audience member was vile first. Don't be telling people to kill themselves or to get raped. Nene deserves to feel some heat for what she said, but it's a shame that the person who began the nastiness wasn't really held accountable for their part either. I really dislike it when fully display their lack of intelligence by making such negative and nasty comments to others. Death and rape both fall into that category. 

Sheree - Kandi's position on Nene's comments and Porsha's comments are not the same situation so stop trying to compare them.

Kim is something else. She ripped off Kandi and then tries to make it seem like she's the better person for not being mad at Kandi over bringing in lawyers. Is there anyone in Atlanta that can speak to any possible laws regarding opened alcohol in a moving vehicle? That's illegal where I'm from and I find it so strange that Kim constantly mentions doing this. And why is she so dumb? How much simpler could Kandi have explained that it wasn't about Kroy dropping her off places, it's about showing up to places with one foot already out the door and not being involved with the women, yet still trying to pick up your Bravo cheque (last bit is my own perception). 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Should Porsha have said it on camera, No, but she said it in the heat of the moment, she and Kandi were going at each other at the time. And, Porsha only said it to Kandi, she didn't go to each HW and say it nor did she say it to the group either, that was Kandi telling them all what Prosha said. So, Prosha doesn't owe the rest of these HWs squat, just Kandi and even Joyce realizes that Kandi allowing the others to keep that alive is wrong on her part, the others need to stop bringing it up, let Kandi handle it (and Porsha) her way. IMO, the others are all piggy backing on viewers supporting Kandi and hoping that they benefit from that fan support themselves.

When Porsha made the remark I considered it nothing more than trash talk. By golly, that season was so foul and full of trash talk, I'm embarrassed for even watching. If Kandi had dismissed it, I think the matter would have been history. Who would believe such stupid hearsay. However Kandi kept pushing it and unfortunately we get to hear the kissing episode between Kandi and Porsha with Todd in attendance. From then on every other episode is about having no limits in anything they do if it involves sex.  Sick of it. 

Why does Nene keep wearing her caftans with one arm out of the sleeve? It looks so stupid, like belting your pants on your thighs. Is it a fashion trend?

• Love 5