Type keyword(s) to search

Grey's Anatomy Cast & Crew in Other Roles

• Start Topic

Kate Walsh has been riding out the pandemic in my hometown of Perth, Western Australia. Apparently she was holidaying here when lockdown happened in New York so she just...stayed. I saw her on stage recently in the inaugural production of a local theatre company. In a former dance hall 5 minutes walk away from my house. Surreal but fantastic! 

• Love 6

TR Knight has a role on the new HBO show The Flight Attendant. He plays Davey, the brother of the main character and according to IMDB, he appears in all eight episodes. The show stars Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory), Michiel Huisman (Game of Thrones), Zosia Mamet (Girls), Rosie Perez, and Michelle Gomez.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

TR Knight has a role on the new HBO show The Flight Attendant. He plays Davey, the brother of the main character and according to IMDB, he appears in all eight episodes

He does not appear in all the episodes.

On 11/21/2020 at 3:28 PM, SarahK said:

Kate Walsh has been riding out the pandemic in my hometown of Perth, Western Australia. Apparently she was holidaying here when lockdown happened in New York so she just...stayed. I saw her on stage recently in the inaugural production of a local theatre company. In a former dance hall 5 minutes walk away from my house. Surreal but fantastic! 

Yeah I read about that. I love how she still sticks to the roots of acting by playing small roles in theater. She also said that she is trying to open a film studio in Western Australia. I adore actors and actresses who don't only act for the big pay check,but also love the art behind acting. Kate Walsh really is a blessing. I love how her career turned out. 

She said she will stay in December and then return to the U.S until at least July or something so it seems like she will return to Australia soon. 🙂

You can consider yourself lucky for having the opportunity to watch her so close. 🙂

Edited by Spritti12
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2020 at 12:09 AM, Spritti12 said:

Yeah I read about that. I love how she still sticks to the roots of acting by playing small roles in theater. She also said that she is trying to open a film studio in Western Australia. I adore actors and actresses who don't only act for the big pay check,but also love the art behind acting. Kate Walsh really is a blessing. I love how her career turned out. 

She said she will stay in December and then return to the U.S until at least July or something so it seems like she will return to Australia soon. 🙂

You can consider yourself lucky for having the opportunity to watch her so close. 🙂

I do. She was amazing, as was the rest of the four-person cast. She played a doctor struggling with her own early-onset dementia. And it really was close. It’s a tiny theatre and I was in the front row. I could have reached out and touched her(don’t worry, I didn’t :)). 

• Love 1
(edited)

I recently watched Sandra Oh in a NetFlix miniseries called The Chair.  Her character becomes the chair of an English dept at a university.   There are six half hour episodes.  While the stories told could be contained in a single season (there is a definite beginning, middle, and end), it has an ensemble cast, and many different stories could be continued and/or focused on going forward.  In that sense, it feels like a pilot, a “throw things at the viewers and see what resonates” kind of thing.

Edited by Scatterbrained
  • Useful 1

Jaicy Elliott, who plays the resident Taryn Helm, starred in a Hallmark movie Romance in Style about a dress designer who is passionate about designing for plus size women.  She was pretty good, as was the film, so it looks like the problem for Helm is in the writing.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Jaicy Elliott, who plays the resident Taryn Helm, starred in a Hallmark movie Romance in Style about a dress designer who is passionate about designing for plus size women.  She was pretty good, as was the film, so it looks like the problem for Helm is in the writing.

I was just coming in to say that. She has a leading role. The writing isn't good, but she worked with what she had. 

I always liked her better than glasses. 

• Love 2