Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Communication

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

To change the subject of Molly & Jon here, I'm still baffled about Jaclyn sleeping with Ryan the first night.  Was she drunk or what?  

Palate cleanse from the dead ex? 

I used to live in Vegas and MANY women came to town fresh from a breakup looking to hook up with the next guy they meet.  I made it a point to be that next guy...don't shame me.

It could be that she was just rebounding hard. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

Palate cleanse from the dead ex? 

I used to live in Vegas and MANY women came to town fresh from a breakup looking to hook up with the next guy they meet.  I made it a point to be that next guy...don't shame me.

It could be that she was just rebounding hard. 

LOL.   We would've been quite the pair in our former lives many moons ago! 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I find it interesting that along with agreeing to be married at first sight, that some interpret that as meaning acting as if the couples had a long history and background- including sexual attraction and intimacy.  Yes, this is a marriage, but there's no way- "arranged marriage" or not- that you can build the trust, intimacy and complete sexual openness that a normal couple would have one month post-wedding. But then again, I'm older and I'm also the type who takes a while to know people and decide where they fit in my life.  

No-one has said or even indicated that getting MAFS means the couples have a long and intimate history. I think we all realize it's quite the opposite. 

I, too, am "older" --and I've been happily married 41 years to the same man. To me, a successful marriage includes a good sex life. No, we weren't married at first sight, we dated a year before making it permanent. Some nights, he wants sex and I'm not into it. The reverse is true as well. 

21 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I honestly don't think it is the lack of the actual act of sex that frustrates Jon so much, its that we never see them even touch. Molly gives him zero affection other than purely platonic banter, and she also seems very cold. If it's been a month of being together every single day and she isn't even shown holding his hand, much less a kiss, it's pretty much hopeless that it will ever happen. 

21 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Molly's not obligated to any physical contact. If she doesn't like him, that's fine. Crazy laugh, fugly feet, whatever it is, but she needs to stop talking babies unless she's planning on IVF.

15 hours ago, lezlers said:

No one has said Molly has to have sex with him because she signed up for the show.  People are turning on her because she's clearly stringing him along with her "attraction will grow" stuff.

Quote Crazy Bird Lady: 

So why doesn't she quit the 'experiment' and explain that she has no intention of ever having sex with her husband??!

They've been together every day for a month.  If it hasn't grown yet, it's not going to. 

Exactly. Jon made Molly a romantic dinner, then she voluntarily put on the red wig and sat on his lap and flirted. So he picked her up in his arms with great flourish and "carried her across the threshold to the bedroom" and laid her on their bed. Nothing I saw there showed Jon to be anything less than a gentleman, and she pretended to be completely into it...  Then she turned her back to him and said she wanted to go to sleep!!  How is that Jon being "creepy"?!

• Love 11

About Jaclyn and Ryan and her dead ex: 

Maybe it was too soon for Jaclyn to get married. Clearly, she was craving romance and sex -- they did that their first night together, and they seemed to be quite compatible. But it's obvious that, for Ryan, learning about the dead ex made him feel insecure, and whenever she mentions the ex it's a turn off. That might even have something to do with why he's not prioritizing time with Jaclyn now that they've returned to their 'normal' lives.

This couple won't be successful unless they talk all of this out and come to a genuine understanding. Ryan needs to re-work his schedule to make more time for Jaclyn, and (I think) Jaclyn should talk to a shrink about her ex.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 2
On 3/16/2018 at 1:13 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

If this were a normal marriage where they knew each other before, I think this would carry more weight. Molly signed up for this experiment but there’s simply no way to control for attraction. She can’t help it if she doesn’t want to have sex with him (and I suspect on some level she’s a little afraid of him). If Jon wanted guaranteed sex he should’ve signed up for a hooker. 

Others have mentioned that they don’t get why she can’t at least be affectionate with him. My guess is that he would take any cuddling, kissing, etc. as an opening, and if she declined to go further, he’d become even more irate, accusing her of being a tease and giving him the fictional “blue balls.” I don’t think moderate physical contact would placate Jon, so much as it would further enrage him. The snide way he gets with her so quickly, almost out of nowhere, is very scary to me. 

Students at my college have to undergo Title IX training about sexual crimes and consent as part of orientation. They watch a video that uses the metaphor of offering someone a cup of tea for sex. Jon needs to watch that video. Even if someone says they’d like to come over for a cup of tea, and you start brewing the tea, they can still change their mind and decline the tea, and you can’t pour it down their throats anyway.  Nobody has to drink tea, no matter what they ordered from the menu, and you can’t hold it against them. TEA IS A CHOICE!! 

The thing is Molly also speaks to Jon in a very cold, cold way, like she would speak to someone at the office when she discusses again that she is not attracted to him. If she would just change her tone a little bit to more warmer, he might not get so frustrated with her. If they were dating, Jon would have moved on right from there, but he is stuck with her for at least another month because of the experiment. And the stringing him along by saying "maybe her attraction will grow" is very obviously BS.... if after 1 month of seeing him every day she won't even hold his hand, it's probably never gonna happen. That shtick she did where she put on a wig and sat on his lap was clearly just to tease him and gratify her need for attention. If she's not feeling it with him at this point, she just needs to stop.

Yes, a person can change their mind at the last minute and not have to drink the tea they ordered. They have every right to refuse anything they want whenever they want. But they also can't expect the other person to not move on to someone else. I feel bad for Jon for being stuck in this arrangement for however long it will last. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

About Jaclyn and Ryan and her dead ex: 

Maybe it was too soon for Jaclyn to get married. Clearly, she was craving romance and sex -- they did that their first night together, and they seemed to be quite compatible. But it's obvious that, for Ryan, learning about the dead ex made him feel insecure, and whenever she mentions the ex it's a turn off. That might even have something to do with why he's not prioritizing time with Jaclyn now that they've returned to their 'normal' lives.

This couple won't be successful unless they talk all of this out and come to a genuine understanding. Ryan needs to re-work his schedule to make more time for Jaclyn, and (I think) Jaclyn should talk to a shrink about her ex.

This is where the "experts" come in.  Didn't they tell Ryan that Jaclyn had an ex and he died BEFORE they got married?  That's a biggie for him to know.  Seems the show picks people with problems so they could produce drama.  What's the sense of screening if they are not going to tell the whole truth about these couples?  Anyhow, Ryan would probably have a problem with anyone he meets.  She would have to fit into his busy schedule of being a selfish, egotistical, blowhard BABY who has to do five million things for his pleasure, then come home to a wife just for his convenience.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

If she's not feeling it with him at this point, she just needs to stop... I feel bad for Jon for being stuck in this arrangement for however long it will last. 

I just realized we’ve all been overlooking the obvious solution: if Jon doesn’t like it, he should leave!

If he chooses to stay for the rumored “bonus,” then he can suck it up. That’s the cost of reality TV money. No one ever died from a lack of sex, and two months is nothing. 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I just realized we’ve all been overlooking the obvious solution: if Jon doesn’t like it, he should leave!

If he chooses to stay for the rumored “bonus,” then he can suck it up. That’s the cost of reality TV money. No one ever died from a lack of sex, and two months is nothing. 

If Jon left now he'd be blasted for only being in it for sex.  Jon's only winning move is to hit the gym (with a film crew) and start collecting phone numbers - in 2 more weeks he'll be swimming in women.  And not fighting an uphill battle with Elsa. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Jack Sampson said:

If Jon left now he'd be blasted for only being in it for sex.  Jon's only winning move is to hit the gym (with a film crew) and start collecting phone numbers - in 2 more weeks he'll be swimming in women.  And not fighting an uphill battle with Elsa. 

Better yet .. You should bring him to Vegas.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

So Molly isn't responsible for any of her and Jon's issues?  It's all on Jon? You keep ignoring the fact that Molly is actively stringing him along by telling him "attraction grows."  I just don't get this vitriol towards Jon, while Molly is rocking a halo.  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

No-one has said or even indicated that getting MAFS means the couples have a long and intimate history. I think we all realize it's quite the opposite. 

I didn't say that at all.  I said that some seem to expect the couples to act as if they have a long history.  It takes time to be to the point where you are totally unguarded with another person to the level that most newlyweds are.  It seems that some are puzzled that the couples don't just have sex because it's expected in a newlywed situation. But the only thing here that is at all like "real" newlyweds is the marriage license. These people are in the early stages of dating, essentially.  So I get that some may not be comfortable thinking that sex is an expectation.  Which is kind of what Jon is communicating: "we've been married a month and we haven't had sex." Just substitute "we've been dating a month..." and that's not an unusual scenario.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I agree with other viewers that he would get blasted if he left. But I stand by my opinion from what we see on this show that I see nothing menacing about him, and I don't even like his personality that much from the show. He communicates that he is frustrated that she teases him, then coldly tells him shes not attracted.  Then tells him there is hope for the future. These kinds of mixed signals are definitely frustrating if Jon is committed to the experiment. There is really not much point to argue on this matter, as it is very apparent that they will not last. 

I think that they are contractually obliged to stick it out for 2 months and have heard that they receive no bonus for that time frame, only if they tell the experts that they want to stick together longer. Maybe after the girl in Miami peaced out after a week, the producers might have put a lot of pressure on the spouses not to skip town in the middle.

They were sitting 2 feet apart on the couch in the preview for the last episode. So Im guessing they will be done by decision day. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 7
On 3/15/2018 at 2:04 PM, AussieBabe said:

Molly is one baffling young woman. She rates her happiness at a 7 in the marriage, but any time Jon initiates anything intimate like cuddling, kissing, holding hands, etc., it's too relationship-y, and she goes all frost princess on him. Is it that hard to hold hands while walking on an apple orchard or to share a few two second kisses? I agree that something transpired off screen or something is going on with her. Where is the happiness with the marriage coming from? Even on-screen, they remind me of a couple going through marital counselling and sitting on opposite ends of the couch as opposed to right next to each other. There's no warmth or sense of even emotional intimacy. Even if he wasn't pushing for sex, I'd still say if I were him, I'd be put off by the lack of progression. She describes herself as fun and all this stuff, but where is that side? She comes off very rigid. Their scenes are heavily manipulated, or she's an odd bird for going to bed with a full face of a make-up with obvious skin issues that aren't under control. One's skin needs to breathe, and if she sleeps in that stuff, it's not going to clear up. And what's with the constant harping on about manicures and nail maintenance? 

I think Molly is one of those people that most of the time doesn't reveal what's going on inside her head.  What she puts out to the world often doesn't resemble her real feelings about anything.  Her rating the marriage at a 7 tells me that she sees more value in it than she's letting on to the world and Jon.  She doesn't want to give Jon any false hopes so she's "managing his expectations" by not letting him bask in the glow of any good feelings she has about him and the relationship.  She's holding back because she is waiting for a bolt of lightening to come out of the sky to tell her "he's the one".  She's not willing to "fake it until she makes it" with him.  And I think that's ridiculous.  In a situation like this you can't get anywhere with someone unless you take some risks and do some things you may not be 100% invested in doing with them.  If she wasn't willing to do some uncomfortable stuff to see how she felt about it after doing it, she shouldn't have signed up for this show because unless they do that on this show the relationship gets stalled.  Every time.  The more she waits for the "sign from God" or whatever she's waiting for, the less it's bound to happen.   I also think she's one of those women that likes to be the initiator in a relationship, meaning she doesn't let a guy choose her, she likes to be the one doing the choosing, as in picking the guy that somehow strikes her fancy and pursuing him.  Again, it's probably not a good idea for someone like that to go on a show like this if they're unwilling to go with the flow and let things happen to them, and not be willing to take a chance on someone they're not instantly attracted to.  And regarding that, she has admitted she finds Jon attractive, she just isn't attracted to him "that way", meaning she doesn't feel right about having sex with him.  I doubt she doesn't find him physically attractive and she has pretty much said she does.  She just wants some kind of connection with him first before having sex, but that kind of connection takes time to achieve and may never happen.  And even if it did happen, by that time he'll be so frustrated and disgusted that the entire relationship will go down the tube.   She needs to take a chance.  Sometimes that moves things along in the right direction because when someone allows the walls to come down enough to have sex with a person, it sometimes opens them up to allowing more emotional intimacy too.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think Molly is one of those people that most of the time doesn't reveal what's going on inside her head.  What she puts out to the world often doesn't resemble her real feelings about anything.  Her rating the marriage at a 7 tells me that she sees more value in it than she's letting on to the world and Jon.  She doesn't want to give Jon any false hopes so she's "managing his expectations" by not letting him bask in the glow of any good feelings she has about him and the relationship.  She's holding back because she is waiting for a bolt of lightening to come out of the sky to tell her "he's the one".  She's not willing to "fake it until she makes it" with him.  And I think that's ridiculous.  In a situation like this you can't get anywhere with someone unless you take some risks and do some things you may not be 100% invested in doing with them.  If she wasn't willing to do some uncomfortable stuff to see how she felt about it after doing it, she shouldn't have signed up for this show because unless they do that on this show the relationship gets stalled.  Every time.  The more she waits for the "sign from God" or whatever she's waiting for, the less it's bound to happen.   I also think she's one of those women that likes to be the initiator in a relationship, meaning she doesn't let a guy choose her, she likes to be the one doing the choosing, as in picking the guy that somehow strikes her fancy and pursuing him.  Again, it's probably not a good idea for someone like that to go on a show like this if they're unwilling to go with the flow and let things happen to them, and not be willing to take a chance on someone they're not instantly attracted to.  And regarding that, she has admitted she finds Jon attractive, she just isn't attracted to him "that way", meaning she doesn't feel right about having sex with him.  I doubt she doesn't find him physically attractive and she has pretty much said she does.  She just wants some kind of connection with him first before having sex, but that kind of connection takes time to achieve and may never happen.  And even if it did happen, by that time he'll be so frustrated and disgusted that the entire relationship will go down the tube.   She needs to take a chance.  Sometimes that moves things along in the right direction because when someone allows the walls to come down enough to have sex with a person, it sometimes opens them up to allowing more emotional intimacy too.  

I still say something happened with Jon that turned Molly off completely.  I also think Molly teasing hin with this n that is cruel.  UNLESS! all is producer driven.

1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

I still say something happened with Jon that turned Molly off completely.  I also think Molly teasing hin with this n that is cruel.  UNLESS! all is producer driven.

Perhaps there was one thing that turned her off about him but she's letting that spoil the 7 tenths of the relationship she admits is good, which is too bad.  Maybe she should give him a second chance like so many of the "ice princesses" on this show refuse to do.  Or maybe she thinks she IS giving him a second chance by saying "things could change".  Knowing her, though, I tend to think that whatever he did that turned her off was something minor that she either misinterpreted or blew out of proportion because she's immature and scared.  That's my take on it, anyway.  She's another one that's really not ready for marriage so I am suspicious of all of this willingness to pounce on him for every little perceived offense, and think it comes from fear, not much based in reality.  I'd be surprised to find out that Jon was a pig that did something so crass as to warrant her behavior.  Just my gut feeling.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Perhaps there was one thing that turned her off about him but she's letting that spoil the 7 tenths of the relationship she admits is good, which is too bad.  Maybe she should give him a second chance like so many of the "ice princesses" on this show refuse to do.  Or maybe she thinks she IS giving him a second chance by saying "things could change".  Knowing her, though, I tend to think that whatever he did that turned her off was something minor that she either misinterpreted or blew out of proportion because she's immature and scared.  That's my take on it, anyway.  She's another one that's really not ready for marriage so I am suspicious of all of this willingness to pounce on him for every little perceived offense, and think it comes from fear, not much based in reality.  I'd be surprised to find out that Jon was a pig that did something so crass as to warrant her behavior.  Just my gut feeling.

Maybe.  I just wish we could find out her reason for acting this way.  I am very curious to find out what makes her tick. She is a woman of many faces.  Hope everything comes out in the end.

They should have another one hour show at the end called "Spill thr Beans".

• Love 2
21 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

True. But even better -- if he's still just in it for the rumored "bonus", he could have sex with other people and feel no sense of guilt at all. 

I think you're wrong about that, however. I think he's actually smitten with her and desperate to somehow convince her to love him.

On 3/14/2018 at 11:05 AM, Gem 10 said:

I still think something happened in the beginning either on the wedding night or early on in the honeymoon.  Maybe he pushed himself on her or got really mad "Like a twelve year old boy" or something gross.   Only Molly knows.

My $$ is on he farted in bed, and laughed when she said that was gross.

On 3/17/2018 at 6:55 PM, KateHearts said:

I didn't say that at all.  I said that some seem to expect the couples to act as if they have a long history.  It takes time to be to the point where you are totally unguarded with another person to the level that most newlyweds are.  It seems that some are puzzled that the couples don't just have sex because it's expected in a newlywed situation. But the only thing here that is at all like "real" newlyweds is the marriage license. These people are in the early stages of dating, essentially.  So I get that some may not be comfortable thinking that sex is an expectation.  Which is kind of what Jon is communicating: "we've been married a month and we haven't had sex." Just substitute "we've been dating a month..." and that's not an unusual scenario.

You'd also have to substitute "and we haven't made out" - which IMO does make it unusual

• Love 4
2 hours ago, princelina said:

You'd also have to substitute "and we haven't made out" - which IMO does make it unusual

Did he really say that ? TBH that is kind of a middle school statement XD 

Molly is no where near the tipping point of letting Jon near her platinum vagine(shout out the Corinne).

Her body language says she's on the defensive, blocking him from getting into her personal space as she rushes through their producer scripted scenes with nervous energy....

If she and Jon are sharing a bed then she's sleeping with one heavily mascaraed eye open...

Jon is getting the putz edit.

Molly is getting the Danielle edit...Ever hopeful love will blossom...bs is knee deep...and the audience is duped again

• Love 4
On 3/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Too bad he staked everything on Molly's promises that her attraction might grow, because he gave up his apartment and has nowhere to go.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tara Ariano said:

Too bad he staked everything on Molly's promises that her attraction might grow, because he gave up his apartment and has nowhere to go.

Jon gave up his job just to be part of MAFS, and then (even after getting stuck with Molly), he staked everything else he had (his apartment) on the... woman's promises that "her attraction might grow". I really don't see much more he could have done to show he was into the marriage ('experiment') 100%. A good-looking man like Jon wouldn't need to go to such extremes if all he wanted was sex!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Molly is no where near the tipping point of letting Jon near her platinum vagine(shout out the Corinne).

Her body language says she's on the defensive, blocking him from getting into her personal space as she rushes through their producer scripted scenes with nervous energy....

If she and Jon are sharing a bed then she's sleeping with one heavily mascaraed eye open...

Jon is getting the putz edit.

Molly is getting the Danielle edit...Ever hopeful love will blossom...bs is knee deep...and the audience is duped again

At that age, I don't understand how a couple could sleep in the same bed without touching accidentally or not accidentally for five weeks, especially Jon.  That's why I don't think they are sharing a bed except for the cameras.  The guy either has amazing control or I don't know what the heck.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Did he really say that ? TBH that is kind of a middle school statement XD 

No - the original comment (which I believe was made by Jon's attitude, not his mouth) was "We've been married a month and haven't had sex" and the OP said that if you substituted "We've been dating a month" (and haven't had sex) he would sound like a right ass.  My point was that I think Jon's attitude is more "We've been married (or dating) a month and haven't done ANYTHING."  Which does not make him sound like an ass anymore, because most people who have been dating a month have done some fooling around, even if they haven't had sex.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, princelina said:

No - the original comment (which I believe was made by Jon's attitude, not his mouth) was "We've been married a month and haven't had sex" and the OP said that if you substituted "We've been dating a month" (and haven't had sex) he would sound like a right ass.  My point was that I think Jon's attitude is more "We've been married (or dating) a month and haven't done ANYTHING."  Which does not make him sound like an ass anymore, because most people who have been dating a month have done some fooling around, even if they haven't had sex.

Ah, makes sense. I wouldn't say that dating some one for a month automatically means you have gotten physical with them, but if theyre living together and *sharing a bed* every night and that didnt make her at least want to get a little cozy with him, nope nothing ever will. 

It is interesting that some of these couples never have sex despite supposedly they sleep in the same bed every night. To me the concept of sharing a bed is one of the most intimate things ever. If I wasn't attracted to someone, I don't think i could bring myself to share a bed with them, even just to sleep. I guess Jephte was the only one from this season who kind of brought that issue out of hiding, in the beginning at least. 

• Love 2
On 3/14/2018 at 9:42 AM, Gem 10 said:

I think Molly has been done wth Jon from maybe day 2.  Something happened to turn her off completely.  She's just biding her time and going through the motions as per contract and the money.  I really think he knows it and is just going through the motions also.  

Maybe there was something, very close to the beginning, that triggered Molly to super-glue her libido on "off"! It could have been because Jon told her early on that he is unemployed (because he had to give up his job to get Married at First Sight).  Unemployment would be a big turn-off to a lot of women. Whatever it was, there was definitely a change in Molly from her very first impression of Jon, to the way she acted on their honeymoon. 

At this point, they've been back in the US for weeks and he hasn't found a new job. If he's looking for one, they don't show it on camera...  Molly really isn't shown on camera complaining about it much, either. Instead, we see Molly cruelly stringing Jon along with innuendos and half-promises, feeding him little tidbits of hope while still playing the ice queen. And Jon is at her heels like a sad and rejected [but still eager for love] little puppy.

Jon should, indeed, be "hitting the gym" whenever she's gone, collecting phone numbers. He'll need a new job and a new place to stay when this 'experiment' is over!!

• Love 3

I dont find molly attractive at all. I think she looks like a praying mantis and has a generic boring personality. Observing how she cakes on the makeup even to bed and puts up a fake agreeable personality, its pretty apparent that she suffers from some insecurities. Insecurities and the need to overcompensate by acting “perfect”. That being said, ithink she is afraid to let her guard down with Jon and face rejection, so she would rather keep him at arms length. In the honeymoon episode during the massage she said she doenst like people seeing her naked and doesnt even like to be naked alone.i think she is afraid that Jon wont like her sexually. 

• Love 3

let's not buy all the story lines. 

what are the odds some of these couples are only together on film days and not living together,maybe Moly and Jon are waiting out their 6 week money and then will make it official and they are each playing their roles poorly and with different ideas of how to do it in their heads?  All but one have meaningful jobs they seem to enjoy. 

Is any couple here going to make it?  there are signs to me, that no one makes it (Molly herself being one big red flashing sign). but I could be wrong, I think everyone is pretty good looking this year, so no one has that excuse and please no, to expect your match to look like Beyonce is not realistic or even on the same planet.

I am starting to question if any of these people live together or do they just get together for filming. They just seem so clueless about their partners. Surely even in one month you should have learned how to treat your partner. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, holly4755 said:

let's not buy all the story lines. 

what are the odds some of these couples are only together on film days and not living together,maybe Moly and Jon are waiting out their 6 week money and then will make it official and they are each playing their roles poorly and with different ideas of how to do it in their heads?  All but one have meaningful jobs they seem to enjoy. 

Is any couple here going to make it?  there are signs to me, that no one makes it (Molly herself being one big red flashing sign). but I could be wrong, I think everyone is pretty good looking this year, so no one has that excuse and please no, to expect your match to look like Beyonce is not realistic or even on the same planet.

I am starting to question if any of these people live together or do they just get together for filming. They just seem so clueless about their partners. Surely even in one month you should have learned how to treat your partner. 

YES .. Exactly what I have been saying all along.

• Love 1
On 3/14/2018 at 7:59 AM, qtpye said:

SnarkKitty, that is awesome!!! Any tidbits you could bring on this board would be much appreciated.

On 3/14/2018 at 8:40 AM, walnutqueen said:

So, what's the inside scoop?

I'm expecting you to guilt trip your son into sleuthing for all of us.  ;-)

On 3/14/2018 at 9:43 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Ah cool!  Like you, I've watched Reality TV for YEARS and was shocked that I've never seen even an acquaintance on any show.  

Then came one day in early 2016 when I put 2 & 2 together and realized Neil Bowlus from S3 was a coworker.  He is just as awesome in person.  You'll have to get the scoop on Jacklyn from your son!

I'll ask, and if I get anything "spoiler-y" I'll make sure it goes in the right place. BUT until then, I do have a little something I got during that initial conversation:

1. Jackie is a really nice girl in RL. (Weak tea, I know.)

2. She kept the passed fiance's photo on her desk until she returned from the wedding/honeymoon. (Strong tea!) 

• Love 6

Awwww, you can tell that Jackie is a nice girl, just seems like a sad girl.  Sorry she got matched with an ass.  The right guy would be able to bring out  her happy again, she really wants a love relationship it seems.

• Love 4