Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Dead or Alive Or

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

On 3/13/2018 at 4:50 PM, AngelaHunter said:

Yep yep yep. They had Tyreese go full lunatic on Rick and nearly on Carol because his little lap-sitting squeeze of a few minutes croaked which was way more traumatic than Carol losing her only child and Rick having his wife eaten by a walker.

Personally, I don't give a shit what happens to anyone left on this show and that includes Carol and Michonne, although perhaps I can tolerate Carol a little more lately now that her every scene doesn't include tears squirting and dripping down her face. Of all the people I don't care about, Tara, who apparently couldn't hit the ground if she jumped off a roof, and Dwight have to be at the top of the list so when we got their Big Emotional Segment I was yelling, "OH FFS - no!" I was hoping some alligators would appear in that itty-bitty but lethal swamp and eat both of them. Yes, I know there are no alligators in VA, but that would be just as realistic as an Attack Tiger.

I think I'm just watching to see them all die, and of course for the awesome and hilarious snark here.

Tyreese going full on dumbass angry man mode was stupid cause we didn't see the relationship he had with whatever her name was. After getting rid of Governor next episode adapting to life in prison and she dies just as soon as she pops up and Tyreese is acting all stank. You can understand Rick's grief over Lori because they been together for years and before the outbreak, can understand Maggie's grief or little from what we seen because her & Glenn were together since season 2, even Sasha's grief cause she lost Tyreese and Bob within a very short time span. I even felt bad for Carol when children kept dying around her or kids wanting to be near her (Sophia, Lizzie, Mika, Benjamin, Sam).  

Denise & Tara, no because their relationship wasn't even worth a buck and a quarter. Reading Tara getting on her high horse on Dwight is just ridiculous. Especially when Dwight was at Alexandria before and Tara was yelling at Daryl to kill Dwight like there was something wrong with her doing it. Tara doesn't want to get her hands dirty even when they captured Saviors and whining to Jesus about it not being right and they should kill them but she never pulled the trigger to shoot the Saviors. Why didn't she? Afraid Jesus was gonna kick her ass? Even when she was with the Governor and they were shooting the prison Tara's scary ass hid behind a vehicle.  

Now if Rick & Co. accepted her useless ass in the group despite being with the Governor then she can at least give Dwight the benefit of the doubt.

The best reaction to someone's bf/gf dying is Beth. Her bf died in the store and she was all "whatever" about it. She didn't do that woe is me crap.

Only people I care about now are Michonne & Aaron. Ezekiel a little bit. I would say Rick but after he went to GPK again after they betrayed him the first time only to be betrayed a 2nd time by them proves he's being stupid and plus had a chance to kill Negan numerous times and doesn't do anything. How many times have Rick told Negan that he was going to kill him? 700?

• Love 2

The Cable Live +7 ratings are in for "Dead or Alive or":

The Walking Dead increased from a 2.8 to a 4.4 rating among adults 18-49 after 7 days of delayed viewing, and increased from 6.604 million to 10.060 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/dvr-ratings/cable-live-7-ratings-for-march-5-11-2018/

Here are the Live + Same Day, Live +3, and Live +7 ratings for Season 8 so far:

10-22-17 “Mercy” 11.439 million; 15.047 million; 15.736 million
10-29-17 “The Damned” 8.923 million; 12.247 million; 13.096 million
11-05-17 “Monsters” 8.519 million; 12.086 million; 13.007 million
11-12-17 “Some Guy” 8.688 million; 12.361 million; not reported
11-19-17 “The Big Scary U” 7.845 million; not reported; not reported
11-26-17 “The King, The Widow, & Rick” 8.282 million; 11.878 million; 12.727 million
12-03-17 “Time For After” 7.468 million; 10.737 million; 11.627 million
12-10-17 “How It’s Gotta Be” 7.885 million; 11.510 million; 12.126 million

02-25-18 “Honor” 8.282 million; not reported; not reported
03-04-18 “The Lost or the Plunderers” 6.820 million; 9.894 million; 10.632 million
03-11-18 “Dead or Alive Or” 6.604 million; not reported; 10.060 million

• Love 1
On 3/22/2018 at 5:04 AM, ShadowSixx said:

How many times have Rick told Negan that he was going to kill him? 700?

Many, by various means - up close, at a distance, by proxy (Carl) and over the phone. I'm sure there will be more.

(Yeah, I know I have too much time on my hands)

kill2.jpg

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 7
On 3/18/2018 at 4:04 AM, spiderpig said:

I've already informed Mr. pig that our next female pet will be named Enid.  Hell - maybe our next male pet if I feel like it.

Enid is a lovely name, but my next pet (please don't find me, please don't find me - I'll be paying off credit card vet bills for eternity!) shall be named Pookie.

On 3/23/2018 at 12:42 PM, AngelaHunter said:

Many, by various means - up close, at a distance, by proxy (Carl) and over the phone.

I used to think having Liam Neeson's "Taken" telephone monologue on my answering machine would be ever so cool; now I just want Rick's "I'm gonna kill you" empty threat (I've mellowed with age).

• Love 2
3 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

now I just want Rick's "I'm gonna kill you"

Oh, wow. Can we do that? I've only had a cell phone for year or so. I would love that on my phone too! Can we include "Not today. Not tomorrow. Not next year" on it??

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Oh, wow. Can we do that? I've only had a cell phone for year or so. I would love that on my phone too! Can we include "Not today. Not tomorrow. Not next year" on it??

Sure, we can include that, but I want him to actually record it to my phone, preferably on the Graham Norton show, just like Liam Neeson did for some lucky fucking fan that could afford to go there.  ;-)

But seriously, if there isn't an "App" for that already, I want a royalty for famous phone answering threats.

• Love 1