Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Erika and Lisa Rinna meet up with old friend Eileen Davidson for drinks; Kyle must decide whether to stay in her current house or move; Erika strikes a pose for her book cover; Teddi drops a bomb that could damage Lisa Rinna's friendship with Dorit.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

There are alot of things that I like about living in Canada. Free healthcare is nice, the polite people are nice, but then I frequently go to Youtube and see this little message that says "this video is not available in your country". 

I am so happy when I have my annual trip to Florida and can happily binge on Bravo and Youtube videos that are blocked from me the other 11 months of the year.

End of whinge.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 19

Dorit was on Megan Kelly today and they showed a clip for the new episode.

I think she and PK are discussing Beverly Beach

They show Dorit's TH and she says:

Well I can fire PK but I still have to sleep with him

latest?cb=20141021192234

• Love 23
On 3/10/2018 at 12:33 AM, Happy Camper said:

There are alot of things that I like about living in Canada. Free healthcare is nice, the polite people are nice, but then I frequently go to Youtube and see this little message that says "this video is not available in your country". 

I am so happy when I have my annual trip to Florida and can happily binge on Bravo and Youtube videos that are blocked from me the other 11 months of the year.

End of whinge.

Lol, right there with you, Happy Camper -- stupid CRTC!

• Love 6

So this s basically a shell company to launder money.

Dorit's original swimwear line wasn't as successful as she claims if she is deferring all decisions to PK who basically said his job was talent management on Megan Kelly

• Love 15
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

So this s basically a shell company to launder money.

Hmmm...from what? (You know I want to say she looks like she’s eating into the profits with her manic-ness and behavior)

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Is Dorit really designing this line? It doesn’t really seem like it watching this “meeting” 

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Didn't they introduce the young woman as the 'designer'? 

I think she's outsourcing it to a private label factory. I doubt Ryan is actually a partner/investor. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hmmm...from what? (You know I want to say she looks like she’s eating into the profits with her manic-ness and behavior)

The money he stole from Rock Group and then declared bankruptcy.

He had to hide it somewhere and now to make that money legit you have to launder it through a business

• Love 12
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Erika’s (Tom’s) house doesn’t fit her at all, design-wise.

That fork she ate off of is atrocious! It had a fat wooden handle like something that came out of a shipwreck

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Dorit's an asshole. Err, I mean opinions are like assholes: Dorit has opinions and she's an asshole. Wait, no, I think I still messed that up.

Got your point. Thank you. (I forgot that saying) 

At the ladies meeting was Erika really tired from her work out or carrying around all that extra hair?

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Dorit's an asshole. Err, I mean opinions are like assholes: Dorit has opinions and she's an asshole. Wait, no, I think I still messed that up.

My first guess when she said that was they smell like ass. So, I guess that means Dorit smells like ass. lol

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Teddi did tonight what she's been complaining about Dorit doing all season. Come on now.

I think Teddi is really shaping up to be Dorit 2.0 especially with Lisa grooming her as the new pet project. They're eerily similar. Two betas trying to be the alpha, and that's probably why they don't get along very well.

• Love 4