Type keyword(s) to search

"You Have My Attention": The Speculation Thread

I'm also interested to see what this means for the last moments of the midseason trailer. I was thinking it could have been either a dream sequence, or a "bait & switch" for Amy's first time with Reagan...since that ship has now sailed, I'm wondering if it's legit what it looks like, but with Karma's intention being revenge & not love.

I've seen that spec floated on Tumblr, too, but I can't imagine that happening. That would be a friendship deal-breaker of the highest level. I can't see them ever coming back from something like that, and the whole show is built on their friendship, so it's unlikely.

I like the idea of it being Karma's dream, that would have some nice symmetry with Amy having surprising Karma dreams in S1 and it would be a very Carter way to end this season. Also the "whoa" and "I know" comments were exactly the same in the threesome episode when Amy and Karma kissed (though reversed). I feel like that has to mean something. It increases the chances it's a Karma dream IMO.

I like this idea more. It's still pandering, but it's better than the alternative (it's Amy's dream/it's Amy picturing Karma when she's with Reagan -- I feel like we're past that at this point; Amy hasn't acted lovesick around Karma for quite some time now in show-verse).

I'm not sure what other possible explanations there are, but this show does have a tendency to surprise me.

• Love 1

I like this idea more. It's still pandering, but it's better than the alternative (it's Amy's dream/it's Amy picturing Karma when she's with Reagan -- I feel like we're past that at this point; Amy hasn't acted lovesick around Karma for quite some time now in show-verse).

I'm not sure what other possible explanations there are, but this show does have a tendency to surprise me.

Not to mention, the scene being Karma's dream would probably generate the most buzz/shit-flipping on the internet over the mid-season break, and if the writers care about anything on this show, it getting people worked up before new episodes start airing.  We saw it with the first promo they made for the show and the last scene of season one.  

• Love 3

From the first time I saw the mid season trailer I was adamant that it was Amy's having sex with Reagan but dreaming of Karma.

Now after I re-watched the trailer last night, and saw that Amy was holding Karma's necklace over the toilet, I think the girls patch things up and now its probably Karma's dream.