Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Watch Your Back

• Start Topic

On 3/17/2018 at 5:39 AM, JenE4 said:

The REAL sh!t-stirrer here is Scheana. Convenient that SHE’s the one to relay the story to Ariana—no doubt with her own exaggerations because she can’t stand the coven—and then immediately peaces out when the topic comes up at dinner.

Sheana does WHATEVER POSSIBLE to make sure that ALL attention is ALWAYS on her.  Back when they were talking about the Miami Girl in season 3, she started crying and said "I didn't know that it was this bad." and Kristen in TH said "Why is Sheana crying???  Typical Sheana, always putting the attention back on her."  Also during Sheana and Pandora's birthday lunch at Lisa's house, she starts asking if Kristen was coming to their party and when everyone started responding, Sheana goes "I don't know why we're still talking about her!!!" - bitch, YOU brought it up!!!

• Love 7

I do get the vibe Billie Lee and Jeremy were attracted to each other since they kinda were crinkle eyed smiley pants and corny together. I think they both realize having a flirtation or ship will get them airtime is icing on the cake. It's a really dicey situation considering their history. 

Britanny is wrong to work overtime to please Jax or make it work. She's a fresh pretty girl with a sweet personality and bit of fame and money- she can do better. And she'll still get airtime since the girls love her and Jax will have a meltdown if she dumps him. 

Sheana's mouth and teeth are serving me Simpsons Character realness and her constant chanting Rob loves her Rob Rob soulmate he loves me Rob is sup desperate and sounding creepy. 

• Love 5
On 3/18/2018 at 9:52 AM, heatherchandler said:

Heh- you spoke the truth!

I was thinking it would be funny to call myself TwopHoward here and send people notes like: “BANNED for using IMHO” and basically haunt everyone’s nightmares!

Don’t say its name or it might appear...like Bloody Mary in a mirror...?

On 3/18/2018 at 4:53 PM, Rubyslippahz said:

I wonder where James got the surname Kennedy from?

I don’t know where he made it up from or maybe it’s a middle name but his real last name is Georgiou too. 

• Love 3
On 3/16/2018 at 3:00 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

This.  

On 3/16/2018 at 2:54 PM, ghoulina said:

But that's the point. Sandoval WAS busy. So how would he know what Jeremy was up to? That's what bugs me the most about it. I get wanting to defend his gf; and, by extension, her brother. But he is saying that nothing happened, no way, no how....as if it's an indisputable fact. Yet he couldn't possibly have been watching Jeremy every minute, so HOW does he know??? His stance on this is just ignorant. And very disappointing. Because I've always loved FI Tom. 

Ugh he always does this! How about him knowing for a fact that Scwartz was too drunk to possibly get a boner, hence he didnt bang the vegas girl.  He gets away with so much whine-yelling at women, and especially has a rage boner for Stassi since s1.  

• Love 2

I was so annoyed by everything else that I forgot to mention that Kristin pulling a face in the background while FI rages out is my everything.  The editing might be a little off on it though because Schwartz seems to magically teleport during the scene, but I love it so much I'm going to ignore that.  I also loved that Kristin's smile fades the second FI walks into the apartment.

• Love 3
On 3/13/2018 at 11:58 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

Uh Toms defense in the AS is gross. Stassi didn’t look at all comfortable with Jermerys arms around her at all. Shut up Tom!

This episode really bothered me. Since it wasn’t disclosed on camera, as viewers were supposed to take what happened at face value and not the DV charges because we didn’t get any real reference to them but from what I saw, Jermeys behavior was gross.

Also I Again I have to ask.. what was the point of this story? This is a serious issue that the show is trying to make a Stassi versus Ariana and Tom situation. It isn’t. If they wanted their normal fluff episode, they had more footage of Stupid stuff to fill an episode.

Word.. wtf? I’d love to know the actual timeline bw the date and the fire bc this scandal-to-redemption arc was sudden and clean AF! (Of a glorified extra at that) Also, Lisa’s “had my reservations but he saved the day” was interesting as she crafts all sound bytes w care.  What were her reservations exactly? Did they think this would help stassi’s podcast drama and maybe test J as a new character? See if they could address/downplay his history before more involvement? Sigh

• Love 1
On 3/13/2018 at 1:44 PM, ihartcoffee said:

I felt like I was watching a scene from Clueless,  don't hang with that slacker on the grassy knoll....

But no respectable girl actually dates him!

They could have finessed what they told Billie some,  but still they didn't call him a murder or rapist.  In their mind he is a bit foward, like an octopus kind of forward.  

Reminded me of Anya from Buffy - "I have finesse!!! I have finesse coming out of my BOTTOM!!!"

That said, he was being too handsy with the ladies.  Was he drunk? Likely. But did the ladies enjoy the unwanted attention? Don't think so.   It seems that's all you need to build a case in the #metoo world. Ariana the truth canon didn't like hearing it much.  

Never take the excuse of being drunk for bad behaviour. Ever. That's just an excuse to be an asshole.

5 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

@SarahPrtr

Hello! How have you been? Are you rewatching episodes? Please post your reactions. I enjoy reading your posts! 
I hope you and your loved ones have been safe, healthy and happy. I hope your holidays were fun.

Oh my god, your post had me more excited than anything else in the past... I don't know how many months.  I've definitely depended on the kindness and wit of my fellow Primetimers.  I have so many backlogs of posts on this site, and that's just starting with this season of VR! Loving your posts as always.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SarahPrtr said:

Oh my god, your post had me more excited than anything else in the past... I don't know how many months.  I've definitely depended on the kindness and wit of my fellow Primetimers.  I have so many backlogs of posts on this site, and that's just starting with this season of VR! Loving your posts as always.

Yay!!

Right? The Primetimers are so fun, witty and a second family for me!

Okay, I will be patient. So happy to see your name again.

• Love 1