Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Watch Your Back

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Ew. Wwhl had a poll on whose side people were on via the FIs fight with the girls, I’m sorry but the flashbacks prove Stassi  felt uncomfortable. I guess the me too movement is officially done, FI won. I’m sorry it just bothers me that Stassi was so uncomfortable with Jemermys actions at the wedding, and look like I said, it could have been just him being drunk that night but he did make someone uncomfortable and to me it’s pretty gross to take that away from someone.

I was just coming here to say the same thing. Disappointing.

• Love 16
27 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Ew. Wwhl had a poll on whose side people were on via the FIs fight with the girls, I’m sorry but the flashbacks prove Stassi  felt uncomfortable. I guess the me too movement is officially done, FI won. I’m sorry it just bothers me that Stassi was so uncomfortable with Jemermys actions at the wedding, and look like I said, it could have been just him being drunk that night but he did make someone uncomfortable and to me it’s pretty gross to take that away from someone.

Sandoval was completely out of line. If anyone wonders why a woman might not report sexual assault or harassment, dismissive behavior like his is one of the reasons. FI Tom has no right to decide what any woman does or does not find creepy!

16 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why are the photos of Scheana and Rob so tiny?

She hasn't had them transferred to the giant canvases like she did with her wedding pictures, yet?

James was such a cute child!

• Love 23

Talking about creepy, how about James's dad:  "LonDON GANGstah!" with his multiple earrings, baseball hat, tinted glasses, shirt buttoned up to the top and his chin threatened to pop the highest button, and teeth that confirmed he was indeed British?

OK maybe that was too far. But he was gross IMO.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Neeners said:

Talking about creepy, how about James's dad:  "LonDON GANGstah!" with his multiple earrings, baseball hat, tinted glasses, shirt buttoned up to the top and his chin threatened to pop the highest button, and teeth that confirmed he was indeed British?

His dad walked straight out of Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels.

• Love 11

Man, oh man, Jax looked like a big sweaty pimple tonite.  Ew.  He is looking more gross than ever lately.  38?  Yeesh, ageing rapidly, eh, Jax?

James' father sure ain't a looker.  And a creepy character to boot.  Now we see where James gets his "charm" -- or rather, steep lack of any.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Nope. The MeToo movement is still going strong. The problem is that Stassi shit the bed on this issue by calling it on her podcast a witch hunt run by whiny losers looking for publicity. I suspect that some folks knew about her views and were bound and determined to not side with Stassi. Previously, Stassi was super uncomfortable with Jeremy's behavior, but she felt it necessary in November 2017 to call individuals who felt the same as she did whiny bullshitters. Stassi lost this poll because of her hypocrisy.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katlock/the-people-vs-nastassia-schroeder-1u7ty?utm_term=.pxywQOZM4#.clwvB6gRw

• Love 13

I know all about Stassi and the podcast and yes what she said was bad but it’s pretty gross that people think Tom yelling at women is seen as okay. It wasn’t just Stassi he yelled at, he was yelling at katie too.

• Love 21

I agree with all of you about Sandoval being totally wrong with regard to Stassi, Katie and Jeremy. But I do think, at the time, he might have been thinking that he wanted to support Ariana and show his loyalty to Ariana. (And probably thinking with his d- - -.)

But, again, he was so wrong. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I agree with all of you about Sandoval being totally wrong with regard to Stassi, Katie and Jeremy. But I do think, at the time, he might have been thinking that he wanted to support Ariana and show his loyalty to Ariana. (And probably thinking with his d- - -.)

I guess to me if you have to go into a woman’s apartment, dismiss and accuse said woman and her friends of lying, while also tossing vague threats at them, that’s beyond just being supportive. Sandoval reached defensive hair pulling levels of anger and it said a lot to me, tbh. The fact that he and Ariana took in Jeremy in the middle of these abuse and harassment allegations, it just casts a really bad light on all of them. I’ve no doubt they’re all aware of these charges and, IMO, if this wasn’t Ariana’s brother, no one would be stepping up for him like this. 

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

I’m not sure what any of that has to do with how those reacted to what Stassi and Katie said. Stassi’s stupidity doesn’t negate Jeremy’s actions. Take Stassi out of the equation and it’s still Katie relaying that her bridesmaids were made uncomfortable by Jeremy’s behavior and there’s film evidence of him being sloppy on women when drunk. To borrow from Sandoval, it’s a little too convenient to dismiss what Stassi is saying just because she’s Stassi. 

This. And also yes, look I will give Tom and Arinia  not wanting to trust anything Stassi says just because they dislike her (I wouldn’t but whatever er not the point), but the fact that neither Aririna or Tom would let Katie speak either speaks volumes. Other people were uncomfortable by Jemerys behavior.

i guess I’m really bothered by the wwhl show tonight too. I was really hoping we would get a clip of the flashback where Stassi felt uncomfortable just to make FI see what she was talking about, instead no. It was treated funny like a joke.

And I doubt this will be brought up even at the reunion, it’s interesting the things the show chooses to make a thing at the reunions that were non issues that suddenly become a thing.

I really disliked almost everyone tonight. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Downloaded from Instagram? Blown-up copies of photos from an event photo booth?

1 hour ago, Neeners said:

He kinda reminds me of Shaun Ryder from the Happy Mondays.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Was there more than just that one story about Jeremy? I’m not in any way defending his actions with his ex, but when I was much younger I had a relationship that got violent and physical. None of the rest of my relationships with different people were.

So even tho the accusations leveled against him are really, really bad, and there’s no excuse for his behavior, I’m personally less likely to indict him unless it’s a repeated pattern of behavior.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

I’m not sure what any of that has to do with how those reacted to what Stassi and Katie said. Stassi’s stupidity doesn’t negate Jeremy’s actions. Take Stassi out of the equation and it’s still Katie relaying that her bridesmaids were made uncomfortable by Jeremy’s behavior and there’s film evidence of him being sloppy on women when drunk. To borrow from Sandoval, it’s a little too convenient to dismiss what Stassi is saying just because she’s Stassi. 

My point wasn't that Sandoval's reaction was alright or that Jeremy's behavior was ok, but an explanation as to why Stassi might have lost the WWHL poll. I'm not ok with Sandoval's reaction or Jeremy. However, Stassi possibly lost that poll because of her hypocrisy on this issue. That's my only point.  

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

My point wasn't that Sandoval's reaction was alright or that Jeremy's behavior was ok, but an explanation as to why Stassi might have lost the WWHL poll. I'm not ok with Sandoval's reaction or Jeremy. However, Stassi possibly lost that poll because of her hypocrisy on this issue. That's my only point.  

Stassi has no credibility in anything! I take everything she says with a huge grain of salt! You never know if it's self serving or just to hurt people! The b!tch is disturbed in so many ways and loves to play the victim breaking into tears when called out for her BS! Screw her! ;-(

Jax is really deteriorating physically and emotionally.  He is just seething with anger and is barely able to keep a lid on it.  I am afraid for Brittany.   I think Jax may be capable of seriously harming her.  Next week's preview showed Lisa having a serious talk with her about Jax.  Lisa has talked about being horribly assaulted by an ex boyfriend when she was young and I think she is concerned for Brittany's safety.  I would love it if the SUR girls and Lisa had an intervention for Brittany.  Lisa could fly in Britt's father for support.  He would not be fooled by Jax's "charm" like her mother was. Her dad could offer his opinion, give her his support and most importantly bake her some fresh blackberry cobbler.  Brittany deserves so much better than Jax. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Stassi has no credibility in anything! I take everything she says with a huge grain of salt! You never know if it's self serving or just to hurt people! The b!tch is disturbed in so many ways and loves to play the victim breaking into tears when called out for her BS! Screw her! ;-(

Do you take the video footage with a grain of salt, as well? It seemed to back up her claims of discomfort. 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Jax is really deteriorating physically and emotionally.  He is just seething with anger and is barely able to keep a lid on it.  I am afraid for Brittany.   I think Jax may be capable of seriously harming her.  Next week's preview showed Lisa having a serious talk with her about Jax.  Lisa has talked about being horribly assaulted by an ex boyfriend when she was young and I think she is concerned for Brittany's safety.  I would love it if the SUR girls and Lisa had an intervention for Brittany.  Lisa could fly in Britt's father for support.  He would not be fooled by Jax's "charm" like her mother was. Her dad could offer his opinion, give her his support and most importantly bake her some fresh blackberry cobbler.  Brittany deserves so much better than Jax. 

Who hasn't warned Brittany about this fool? She's had him cheat on her, abuses her verbally, then tries to turn it back on her when he's made mistakes! This is a hopeless relationship, but she says "I love him" so there's not a lot that can be done for her! ;-(

3 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Do you take the video footage with a grain of salt, as well? It seemed to back up her claims of discomfort. 

But still, who cares what she thinks? She's a fk'n airhead who's probably the most self-absorbed b!tch on the show! Any one who gives her the time of day should be wary! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
1 minute ago, MrsWitter said:

Well, I care what she thinks. I also care about the other women who apparently conveyed similar stories to Katie and I care about the tape that backs up what Stassi says happened. I also care about his ex in Florida and the person who witnessed her abuse and I care about his arrest.  You're falling into an all-too-regular pattern that pervades our legal system and our society at large- women don't have to be likeable to you (or anyone else) to be listened to or believed. It doesn't matter if you think Stassi is a "self-absorbed bitch" or an "airhead"- we saw a recording of it and we heard corrobation from others. It also seems to fit with a pattern of behavior he has engaged in previously. I obviously don't completely know what happened with Jeremy beyond what we've seen on the show, but, if I were to tell you who I was more likely to believe based on the evidence we have been shown, it's certainly not him. 

This. Also.. I want to take into account that Stassi had an emotional reaction because it happened to her and with these people when they get loud and emotional, the other cast members automatically react like “you’re lying, your a liar” but Katie tried to clam and collectively state what had happened to Aririna and everyone at dinner. She tried to explain the situations with all the other women, but Aririna refused to let her speak. And then Lala went over and hugged her and stated that all three women were now going to “a place they won’t be able to come back from”. So.. yeah.

As for Stassi.. I feel like more happens than what we were given flashback wise. She was choosing what to say quite carefully. But then Arinia went nuts, not Kristen nuts where she’s yelling and screaming but nuts where she shut down and just keep saying things like “oky.. yeah” which makes me so angry. I hate when people do that. 

Also.. the show has to know that viewers will probably look up Jermeys past right? I feel like with the whole Lisa talking head “he saved pump!” And Tom saying “he’s been through a lot these past few months..” they have to know.

I don’t like Billie. I agree, she seems to like stirring the pot and she’s a really big gossip. I thought Schena was a really big gossip and the way she twists stories around but it seems Billie may have her beat there. Every time she’s been on screen, it’s to tell one of the other girls something someone else has told her. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I know all about Stassi and the podcast and yes what she said was bad but it’s pretty gross that people think Tom yelling at women is seen as okay. It wasn’t just Stassi he yelled at, he was yelling at katie too.

Not only was he yelling at Katie, he was doing that in HER home.

And that spineless weasel she's married to didn't sat one word in his wife's defense. Sandoval just barged in on his white horse, defending the 'honor' of his partner's brother and then charged off again.

#MeToo my hind parts.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This. Also.. I want to take into account that Stassi had an emotional reaction because it happened to her and with these people when they get loud and emotional, the other cast members automatically react like “you’re lying, your a liar” but Katie tried to clam and collectively state what had happened to Aririna and everyone at dinner. She tried to explain the situations with all the other women, but Aririna refused to let her speak. And then Lala went over and hugged her and stated that all three women were now going to “a place they won’t be able to come back from”. So.. yeah.

As for Stassi.. I feel like more happens than what we were given flashback wise. She was choosing what to say quite carefully. But then Arinia went nuts, not Kristen nuts where she’s yelling and screaming but nuts where she shut down and just keep saying things like “oky.. yeah” which makes me so angry. I hate when people do that. 

Also.. the show has to know that viewers will probably look up Jermeys past right? I feel like with the whole Lisa talking head “he saved pump!” And Tom saying “he’s been through a lot these past few months..” they have to know.

I agree- it's clear that Stassi knew when they were filming about his situation with his ex in Florida.  Stassi tweeted about the allegations about Jeremy back in April 2017 (after the reunion). To me, the crazy reactions from both Arianna and Sandoval were partly because they were afraid Stassi would say more about his past (maybe she did and it was edited out?). I know this is Bravo and reality tv, but do they take us for fools? The redemption narrative from Lisa was particularly disappointing and surprising given that she has been a victim of abuse herself.  And, despite receiving numerous questions on social media about the allegations against Jeremy, Andy completely avoided the topic on WWHL.  I expect little from Andy, but I hope someone at Bravo sees that this needs to be addressed at the reunion.

Also, does anyone else remember when Sandoval compared Schwartz to a "battered wife" in New Orleans? I found that despicable then (and minimizing of actual abuse) and it's even more egregious given his aggressive defense of Jeremy tonight.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

I agree- it's clear that Stassi knew when they were filming about his situation with his ex in Florida.  Stassi tweeted about the allegations about Jeremy back in April 2017 (after the reunion). To me, the crazy reactions from both Arianna and Sandoval were partly because they were afraid Stassi would say more about his past (maybe she did and it was edited out?). I know this is Bravo and reality tv, but do they take us for fools? The redemption narrative from Lisa was particularly disappointing and surprising given that she has been a victim of abuse herself.  And, despite receiving numerous questions on social media about the allegations against Jeremy, Andy completely avoided the topic on WWHL.  I expect little from Andy, but I hope someone at Bravo sees that this needs to be addressed at the reunion.

Also, does anyone else remember when Sandoval compared Schwartz to a "battered wife" in New Orleans? I found that despicable then (and minimizing of actual abuse) and it's even more egregious given his aggressive defense of Jeremy tonight.

Yeah.. I get that they want this show to be fluff, but this is actually serious. Even without the stuff online about Jeremy,(like that’s a big deal but let’s just disregard that for what we see on screen at face value, like the show wants us too) what we saw as a story on screen tonight is serious as well. In fact in this time of what has come out about men in Hollywood while they were filming this story.. I’m confused. It’s clear the show doesn’t want us to be serious so why did they even make this a story and something we see on our screens if it’s never going to be addressed ever again? Because I bet it won’t.

I am sure they had plenty of footage  of Schena talking endlessly about Rob somewhere, more footage of Jax and Brittany and their relationship. I’m curious about what the point of putting this story on our screens is for when they don’t seem to be addressing it for what it is. It seems to be me that they went about editing it in a Arinia/Her family/Tom versus Stassi, katie, and Kristen and not taking into account what it was really about.

Im just really confused.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sandavol was not just wrong. I'm going to double down and call him an enabler.

Because I firmly believe he knew about the DV arrests and ignoring a restraining order.

But still had the gall to go after Katie and Stassi, for giving another girl a heads up to be aware.  I've always thought Sandavol was a poser and an issue bandwagon kind of guy.  Tonight gave me more evidence to continue to believe that.

I saw the WWHL poll.  Andy looked surprised and uncomfortable with the results.  

• Love 16

Schwartz really has no spine when it comes to Jax and other Tom. He would totally choose them over his wife any day. 

Jax is so disgusting the way he talks to Brittany. He turns everything around to try and blame her. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

It is never acceptable to hang on women that don't want you to and have repeatedly tried to fend off your attempts at "flirting".  Never.  What was funny to me is the scene opens with LVP congratulating Max on a $2k tip and ends with her giving Jeremy a couple hundred for "saving Sur."  Comparatively, her couple hundred was a small tip. 

I missed Max getting the 2k tip but I agree, there’s a big difference between being a good server and saving the restaurant (big money although I’m sure there was insurance). Lisa might not have known about Max’s tip when she went into SUR (I’ll have to go back and rewatch) and that might have been the only extra cash she had with her. Still it’s better than nothing but she could have done better (like putting bigger bucks into his pay envelope). 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Jax - I AM a drummer.   And I own an electric kit   

You play them in silent mode with headphones.  Playing live requires an amp.  You did neither.   Because if you did you’d be aware of the fact you SUCK.  

Also, I'm pretty sure that was not Sandoval that we heard on the guitar. Watch and listen closely. The strumming doesn't match the sound. And I'm pretty sure he finished strumming before the music stopped.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, eggsnbacon said:

What horrible advice her mother gave her, basically telling her no matter how bad Jax treated her, make him your King. Mama has some issues and apparently wants her daughter to be treated with disrespect & like dirt.

And she apparently followed it - by renting out a Hooters for his birthday, buying him an expensive drum set, and planning a big trip with all of this friends. The best he'd get from me is an e-card. 

11 hours ago, Steph J said:

I think "creepy" is generous. From what I saw he was all over Staci, completely ignoring her body language indicating that she didn't like it, all while telling her that it's fine. It was gross. I don't think I've ever agreed with Staci about anything, but she's right about this.

I tend to agree. Watching that made me feel really uncomfortable FOR Stassi. Knowing he has a record....puts it even more in perspective. 

• Love 23
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

As opposed to the 10 foot monstrosities of her and Shay? LOL

7 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Except THIS time we actually have a tape of her being grabbed by a dude who won't let go when she's clearly uncomfortable. I don't know what more people want. 

• Love 24

When James’s father met James during the day, did he order a Stella Artois and then drink it with a straw?

Would someone please remind me of the other occasions Billie stirred some sh- -? I know that she told Stassi that some of the women warned her to be careful during the podcast interview, because Stassi can be extremely insensitive, but I cannot remember other moments. Thank you!

• Love 2

A lot has been said about Sheana’s nails being so long but Lala also has talons. I doubt that they are all natural but dang, they’re expensive to keep up and get in the way of doing ordinary things...like typing and buttoning a blouse. Ah to live in LA and have everything perfect. Nah, no thanks. Between the having to look as young and as thin as possible, Botox and plastic surgery and a wardrobe with THE purse, shoes etc., nope it’s not for me. 

• Love 10

Reading that Jeremy has DV allegations in his past makes more sense why the girls looked shell shocked about Billie going on a date with him. Also why Stassi looked so uncomfortable with him touching her.

TomS can go eff himself with defending him knowing the allegations he has and making it seem like he is just some sweet soul and the girls are out to hurt him.

In the reunion if Jeremy is smart, he can simply say he is embarrassed he hit on the girls and made them feel uncomfortable. He is sorry for making anyone feel that way. He shouldn't get defensive because if he does then they will air his dirty laundry on tv instead of us looking it up.

Also I wonder if this explains with Katie wasn't at his birthday at the beginning of the season.

• Love 13

BRAVO needs to just remove Jeremy from the show. He's not that important of a player. The guy has a record of domestic abuse so why in the effin' hell would they put him on the show to begin with?

James dad was not what I was expecting at all. Those teeth. Talk about creeper.

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

A lot has been said about Sheana’s nails being so long but Lala also has talons. I doubt that they are all natural but dang, they’re expensive to keep up and get in the way of doing ordinary things...like typing and buttoning a blouse. Ah to live in LA and have everything perfect. Nah, no thanks. Between the having to look as young and as thin as possible, Botox and plastic surgery and a wardrobe with THE purse, shoes etc., nope it’s not for me. 

I'm thinking Lala doesn't own button clothing. She's all spandex. 

If Stassi and Katie were really and truly scared for Billie, they  could have said, "hey, let's google him!"  I think part of the problem is that Stassi has already established herself as a particularly mean person and everyone knows she's got issues with Ariana. Perhaps this is why they take the things that Stassi says about people with "the smallest grain of salt."  It's Stassi that said it, and I suppose they assumed the witches of WeHo were just backing her up. Perhaps now that they see the footage they see it differently? I didn't watch WWHL. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I hope all the chucklefucks hae changed their tunes since this episode has aired and they actually got to see what Stassi and Kristen said, not Billie Lee's telephone version of it, and saw the video evidence of him being a creepster.  But I doubt it.

I doubt it as well. My guess is that Sandoval is so irritated with Stassi and so interested in defending Ariana’s honor that he’ll find any reason to justify his outburst, even after seeing the scene. He didn’t seem to have had any change of heart, judging by last night’s WWHL appearance. 

2 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Also, I'm pretty sure that was not Sandoval that we heard on the guitar. Watch and listen closely. The strumming doesn't match the sound. And I'm pretty sure he finished strumming before the music stopped.

Maybe they were playing a real song that Bravo didn’t want to purchase the rights for, so they had to dub it over. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Same here.  My first reaction when hearing that was "uh, I don't recall you being that proficient."  

There was nothing Jax was doing that looked like he was even KEEPING time and beat.  I've put a two year old at my trap kit and produced the same result.

• Love 1

It is never acceptable to hang on women that don't want you to and have repeatedly tried to fend off your attempts at "flirting".  Never.  

I really couldn't agree with this more. The fact that this is still baffling to people shocks me. When was it ever ok to behave in a way that made someone else physically uncomfortable? So if I walked up to a man who I was attracted to and put my hand on his crotch, he should be cool with it because I was "flirting"? At best, he's swat my hand away and I'd have a lucky escape. Most men are physically stronger than most women, that intimidation factor and the threat of being physically hurt is inherent in any interaction where you are rejecting a man's advances, even when the guy is "well-meaning", so the onus is on men to make sure their advances are welcome. Men really have to stop thinking that acting otherwise was or is ever ok. Jeremey needs to learn how to read body language/ask for verbal consent and keep his grubby paws off of women who are uninterested in him. I don't care who the woman is, it has absolutely no bearing on his behavior. 

What horrible advice her mother gave her, basically telling her no matter how bad Jax treated her, make him your King. Mama has some issues and apparently wants her daughter to be treated with disrespect & like dirt.

Doormat, misogynistic advice. If you want to stay with him, then treat him like a king and maybe, just MAYBE, he won't cheat on you again. I guess Brittany knows how to "keep a man" but no idea how to keep her dignity in the process. She's a fool and if that's the romantic advice her mother gave her, it's easy to see where she got it from. 

There's a lot of problematic male behavior on this show. From James flirting with Lala in front of his gf, Raquel, to Jax behaving like an absolute ass to his gf, Brittany, to Rob Valetta letting Scheana make an total fool of herself by telling her one thing off-camera and telling "the boys" something entirely different on-camera, to Sandoval standing up for a sexual predator. But yes, the REAL problem is Lala's "female empowerment act". Because that's the really terrible thing. 

Edited by PetuniaP
  • Love 19

I was under the impression what Lala was upset about had little to do with Jeremy and far more to do with the fact Stassi and Kristen, without hesitation shot down her excitement about having a date.  Stassi and Kristen made it sound as if Jeremy would hit on anyone.  Stassi had in fact shut him down.  Why share their feelings with someone who is excited just to be asked out on a date?  Coming from these two that is rich in irony with  their dating standards and behavior.  They all know and work together, Billie has had a chance to observe Jeremy. Chances were pretty good the date would be filmed.  It doesn't help that Stassi and Kristen deny things they have said.  As to Katie, I thought her use of the word predator was harsh.  She is arrogant and insulting.  You can recite what you were told or witnessed not using extremely pejorative terms.  

Sandoval and Ariana, appear to be encouraging a fresh course for Jeremy.   It seems Jeremy got himself into a situation with a woman twice his age, with adult children and as a result of his actions and choices, Ariana and her parents turned their back on him.  There is probably more to the story than what we have seen on line but more importantly he has not being convicted of DV or reoffended.   From Sandoval and Adriana's viewpoint he has made changes. 

Kristen and Stassi should not be throwing stones at someone over DV allegations.  They both have a storied history of being abusive, verbally, physically and emotionally.  I am not sure Katie has been physically abusive but sure has been verbally and emotionally abusive.

Sandoval going to the Schwartzes and yelling, how different is Sandoval's behavior than the parties he was addressing?  I don't think he should do it but this isn't exactly as if he stormed the castle to go after the Queen.  

It just can't be said enough Rob doesn't love Scheana.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I doubt it as well. My guess is that Sandoval is so irritated with Stassi and so interested in defending Ariana’s honor that he’ll find any reason to justify his outburst, even after seeing the scene. He didn’t seem to have had any change of heart, judging by last night’s WWHL appearance. 

Maybe they were playing a real song that Bravo didn’t want to purchase the rights for, so they had to dub it over. 

Poor victimized Stassi! No matter what Jeremy did, it'll never come close to the rotten behavior over such a long period of time by Stassi! She's cried wolf so many times, there are people who couldn't care less what she has to say; even if she's right! You would think she was assaulted or murdered; unless her excuse makers truly are her and Kristen! Hmmm, maybe that's it because I feel like "cry me a river" when it comes to her feeling bad about anything! I won't ever forget the years of her trying to sabotage, punish, and undermine her so called friends which is exactly what some of you are trying to do; notwithstanding proof of Jeremy being annoying! Like none of them get drunk and act a fool! The hypocrisy of it all! ;-(

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, PetuniaP said:

I really couldn't agree with this more. The fact that this is still baffling to people shocks me. When was it ever ok to behave in a way that made someone else physically uncomfortable? So if I walked up to a man who I was attracted to and put my hand on his crotch, he should be cool with it because I was "flirting"? At best, he's swat my hand away and I'd have a lucky escape. Most men are physically stronger than most women, that intimidation factor and the threat of being physically hurt is inherent in any interaction where you are rejecting a man's advances, even when the guy is "well-meaning", so the onus is on men to make sure their advances are welcome. Men really have to stop thinking that acting otherwise was or is ever ok. Jeremey needs to learn how to read body language/ask for verbal consent and keep his grubby paws off of women who are uninterested in him. I don't care who the woman is, it has absolutely no bearing on his behavior. 

I'm surprised that Jeremy's behavior at that wedding didn't result in him going home with a bonus prize of a dislocated jaw.  

• Love 10