Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

I’m so disappointed! Someone caught on the wedding video was out there and took it down before I had a chance to see it.

It just dawned on me after seeing this week’s commercial for the Jordan-David 2:1 date why Becca was forced to keep them both around for so long. It seems like it’s later in the season to force her to keep the annoying Wrong Reasoner and Wrong Reason Accuser, but I forgot David was in “intensive care” so they probably had to push out the 2:1. My speculation is that they’ll both go home after that date. Actually, I guess we’re not that “far into the season” yet. It just SEEMS that way because they just keep focusing on all of the really annoying guys and Becca’s annoying—and I just don’t like any of it. Maybe they can break it up a bit—show us how Harrison spends the week while waiting to tell Becca and the gentlemen that this is the final rose.

2 minutes ago, deSchenke said:

When I click on the embedded video, it states: This video is unavailable.

Go to YouTube and do a search for Newcastle Wedding Gardens.  "Garrett and Kayla" should be the top hit.

Also, if you click the YouTube link of the embedded video, it will play on YouTube. I've noticed that with other YT videos posted on PTV, the embedded video doesn't play, but the original does.

(edited)
1 hour ago, deSchenke said:

When I click on the embedded video, it states: This video is unavailable.

That is really weird, I clicked on the video I embedded and it plays on my post, it doesn't take me to YouTube.  Are you using a phone or tablet?  I'm  using my laptop, could that be making a difference?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

Thanks for the tech support! I’m on a phone and, yes, just had to click back out to YouTube. Garrett’s ex looks freakishly similar to Becca—so much so that if you told me they already got married and this is was their wedding video, I wouldn’t have questioned it. I guess it might be Right Reasons since she’s his “type.” 

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm on my desktop, an iMac, using Safari as my browser.

ETA - Also on the screen with the statement "This video is unavailable" at the top left, is "Newcastle Wedding Gardens", so I knew what to look for on YouTube.  I opened a new tab, went to YouTube, and searched for it. When I offered my advice, I didn't know I could click "YouTube" on the lower right of the embedded screen and get to YouTube as well.

Learn something new every day!

Edited by deSchenke
1 hour ago, deSchenke said:

I'm on my desktop, an iMac, using Safari as my browser.

I'm on a Macbook Pro.  The video played on Firefox, but for the hell of it I tried it out on Safari, and yep, I got the video unavailable thing there, so I guess it's a Safari issue.  That has to be the most awkward vow recital I've ever seen.

• Love 1

Watched the video.  Ouch.  She and Becca could be twins.  

And that wedding was what, 2016?  So recent, so much love in that video.  

If if I were Becca, I’d be super uncomfortable. 

• Love 9

I've watched every season of the Bachelorette since MeAnna but I just can't continue on with this mess of a season with Fleiss not bothering to properly screen contestants--looking at you Lincoln and the fact that Becca is gaga over and gets engaged to a mindless double clicking bigot.  Its just not a fun season for me at all.   

So I'll see everyone over in the Bachelor in Paradise threads where hopefully the fun and stupidity will be watchable.

• Love 7

Wow she does look just like Becca. Even the body type, though Becca is taller.

This video just proves that you never know what's going on on the inside. They looked so happy and not just fake Bachelor proposal happy. But then again bachelor marriages even last longer than this one did.

• Love 6

I watched the wedding video and thought the same thing.  She was a petite version of Becca.  I also couldn't get over how much Garrett seems to have beefed up since then.  He looks like his own little brother.

• Love 2

I can't get all worked up about the 2 month marriage.  I had a friend who moved in with his girlfriend.  At first, she was pissed off that he played sports 3 or 4 nights a week.  Then she started working on her degree at night and she was busy most nights too.  Then she finished.  They got married on safari in Africa.  Then, when they got home, the problems started.  She assumed he'd start staying home most nights and he assumed that since she had stopped complaining, she was fine with him playing sports all the time.  They divorced less than year after they got married.

That said, I have disliked Garrett since his intro video (I didn't know/like the Farley impression).  On the plus side, he seems to be staying out of the drama.  And speaking of drama, between the Reality Steve spoilers for next week and the previews, we're in for some great Chris/Lincoln drama.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

She assumed he'd start staying home most nights and he assumed that since she had stopped complaining, she was fine with him playing sports all the time. 

It kills me that people really think a piece of paper and a fancy ceremony will magically change everything. If she was abusive, and Garrett thought that would stop when they got married, he's as dumb as he seems. Marriage does not fix problems in a relationship. Talking and working through problems before they get to the point that you have to leave is what fixes relationships. And if there were problems before the marriage, they really shouldn't have gotten married.

More than anything, I'm just so sad that two people who looked that much in love ended up at a point where they couldn't even try to save the relationship just two months later. They should still have been in the honeymoon phase and instead they are at a point where they can't stand to be with each other anymore. IDK it's just really sad.

It should also be a HUGE warning flag to Becca because as in love as he might seem right now, in the bubble or romance and free vacations, there is precedent that he could just up and quit. He is so over the woman he loved so much that he could barely talk at their wedding to basically outing her as an abusive monster on national TV. He's basically Arie 2.0

I know that men can be victims of abusive women but I'm just not buying it in this case. I need to know what Garrett's version of abuse is because I think he's just that she nagged him and he didn't like it. That is the type of guy he comes across as to me. I don't see a victim so much as a guy who decided he didn't like having a wife. It was more fun dating.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

And speaking of drama, between the Reality Steve spoilers for next week and the previews, we're in for some great Chris/Lincoln drama.

Oh good, something to look forward to!  Is it too much to hope for that Chris and Lincoln share a bathroom?

• Love 10
On 6/26/2018 at 8:20 AM, CindyBee said:

I've watched every season of the Bachelorette since MeAnna but I just can't continue on with this mess of a season with Fleiss not bothering to properly screen contestants--looking at you Lincoln and the fact that Becca is gaga over and gets engaged to a mindless double clicking bigot.  Its just not a fun season for me at all.   

So I'll see everyone over in the Bachelor in Paradise threads where hopefully the fun and stupidity will be watchable.

I’m sure Becca agrees with her bigot fiancé’s viewpoints.

6 minutes ago, Wings said:

2 go tonight and next week is home visits, right? Please say so.  Lie if you have to.  This is so boring.  I an ready for BiP. 

I’m just waiting for BiP too ...

2 hours ago, link417 said:

Putting this in the spoiler thread since Jordan talks about finding love in paradise, but at the end he has some comments about Becca (not fun), David (fake feud), the show, and here-for-the-right-reasons.

https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/spoiler-alert-crystal-river-s-jordan-kimball-finds-love-after/article_154aaea0-7d58-11e8-aa45-b759436c2a71.html

LOL at this, I knew she didn't seem "fun":

• Jordan on Becca Kufrin, this season’s Bachelorette star: “Becca isn’t as outgoing as she should have been with The Bachelorette. She’s not the most fun person. Dating should be fun. She’s really not that type of girl. I’m not going to say it’s painful talking to her. She’s very dry. Becca’s the kind of girl who goes golfing with Grandpa wearing pleated khaki shorts.”

Also, I'm calling it, the love he found in Paradise just HAS to be Krystal.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, link417 said:

Putting this in the spoiler thread since Jordan talks about finding love in paradise, but at the end he has some comments about Becca (not fun), David (fake feud), the show, and here-for-the-right-reasons.

https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/spoiler-alert-crystal-river-s-jordan-kimball-finds-love-after/article_154aaea0-7d58-11e8-aa45-b759436c2a71.html

“The most famous face out of Crystal River doesn’t belong to a manatee.” Huh? Guess we should have read the big headlining story over in Crystal Springs. Or maybe that’s the standard level of rating notoriety in Crystal Springs: He’s not manatee level, but he’s better than a flamingo! Their crime blotter page probably compares criminals to the size/ferocity of different gators menacing Crystal Springs: The armed robber on the lam should be considered armed and as dangerous as that 9.5 footer that attacked Old Man Jenkins last week!

• Love 3
(edited)

Good article.  I think most of us knew Jordan was playing his part, along with the other guys.  And I'm definitely looking forward to his eye candy on Paradise.  No surprise he said Becca is dull.  I think that dullness comes off of her in waves.  But I don't think Chris was playing a role, I think he's legit disturbed and angry.  I don't buy his apology at all.  We know all about the rest of the producer tricks & prods.

Jordan with Krystal in Paradise would be pretty hilarious, so we can only hope. 

BTW, I've been to Crystal River several times & it's gorgeous.  Camping & fishing in some of the most beautiful scenery in Florida.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, dleighg said:

I am so out of it, so forgive me. Is this Jordan, the brother of the football player, who was the final pick of what's her name? They're done?

This is Becca's Jordan, the male model.

• Love 2

i think blake for sure. not wills, there wasnt enough there. Blake lays it on thick. idk i got creepy vibes from him on the final rose episode when they brought out a few guys for becca to meet right after getting dumped lol. he seems like the type of guy that falls in love with a barista because she makes a flower in his latte and says have a nice day. falls for anyone to fast. stalker fuel there for sure. jason maaaaybe but he needs new hair. hmmm idk make they will bring back nick vial again LOL. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, nutty1 said:

So who do you think is getting the edit for next lead? Jason? Wills? Blake? 

I’d like Jason. He seems like a fun guy. 

His hair is a red flag.  Greasers went out decades ago.  My guess is Blake. 

• Love 4

If I hadn't accidently discovered this thread I would have put big money on Blake for the win right now.  His heart opened up to her heart and her heart was so heart happy!!  It's going to be interesting to see just where it all goes horribly wrong.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Ashlyc said:

. hmmm idk make they will bring back nick vial again LOL. 

LOL I posted the same thing in the episode thread before reading your comment :)

• Love 1

I posted this in the episode thread.

Know what? Something we've all missed. The next bachelor is hidden in plain sight and the moment I thought about it, it made perfect sense. Picture it:

The Virgin Bachelor.

It's so gonna happen.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, hnygrl said:

I posted this in the episode thread.

Know what? Something we've all missed. The next bachelor is hidden in plain sight and the moment I thought about it, it made perfect sense. Picture it:

The Virgin Bachelor.

It's so gonna happen.

Isn’t he on BIP though?  Only Nick gets to go from BIP to B.

• Love 1
(edited)

No way they're gonna have a virgin Bachelor.  That takes most of the wondering/speculation away from the Fantasy Suites.  There wouldn't be any reason for overnights, they could just do long afternoons in an open-air cabana since there won't be anything sexual, just conversation. 

Now Blake is the one with the harlot mommy who destroyed her baby boy & whole family by banging the basketball coach, right?  Are we going to get to meet this Jezebel, see her horns and forked tail, since she gave birth to little Blake and we MUST know all about who created him, including the she-devil?   Because of course his father couldn't possibly have had any part in that break up.  According to Blake, that is.  I'm sure his version of the story is probably the only real one.  /sarcasm

Like Garrett, trashing his ex last week then doing it again this week.  What a sweetheart you are.  

Both of these guys are classless, big-mouthed asshat chumps.  To drag all of that out on TV is just cruel and senseless.  They both suck SO bad.  And Becca is just lapping it up, dying for more.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, leighdear said:

No way they're gonna have a virgin Bachelor.  That takes most of the wondering/speculation away from the Fantasy Suites.  There wouldn't be any reason for overnights, they could just do long afternoons in an open-air cabana since there won't be anything sexual, just conversation. 

Sean Lowe was a born again virgin!

• Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, leighdear said:

No way they're gonna have a virgin Bachelor.  That takes most of the wondering/speculation away from the Fantasy Suites. 

In that case, the speculation is whether he'll no longer be a virgin after the fantasy suites, much like they did with Ashley I (although she wasn't a lead).

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

you know next week, the preview shows Tia being all drama. "becca i have to tell you something" maybe she slept with good ole colton? i hope thats what it is, but its probably nothing. IDK this season is milquetoast. so dull. "Lets do the DULL thing" plus the icky guys, to bad. fingers crossed for BIP. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

But who knows. Maybe Becca will break up with Garrett on live television and Garrett will be the Bachelor. 

I'm sure Garrett would love that!

• Love 3

At least now Becca knows that Garrett has no reluctance whatsoever to throw people under the bus  and air all his dirty laundry on social media and for the whole world. 

Wouldn't YOU be so happy to know your fiancee will turn on you as soon as you do something he doesn't like?  Because rat-bastard Garrett has made it clear that he has no boundaries.  Becca seems to like that, so maybe when he decides to blame HER for their problems, she'll have been forewarned. 

He personifies the old saying "When somebody shows you who they are, believe them".   But I don't ever see him becoming the Bachelor, no matter what Becca does.  But then, ABC is full of idiots. 

• Love 5