Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

On 4/7/2018 at 8:35 AM, Kira53 said:

Maybe he wants to line himself up for the next bachelor, to be the first African American bachelor.  Doesn’t seem handsome enough but he has some fame or money?

I think he’s great looking.  In any event, Blob happened, so he has a great shot if he wants it.  Also better looking than Flapjack, the one with Molly, that big head blonde guy, etc.   

• Love 1
(edited)

RS has just posted on his column that the F4 of this season will be:

Jason (HTD is to be scheduled in his native Buffalo, New York on April 18, and will film first)

Blake, the guy has a pet horse in The Bachelor ATFR (his HTD will film on the 20th in Denver, Colorado, with a concert from Betty Who in his high school)

Colton (will film 3rd and to be shot in Aurora, Colorado on 22nd; not too far from Blake's hometown)

Garrett (last to film on his native California in 24th where his parents still reside)

These are the F4 guys shown above.

Speaking of the dates in Bahamas, Colton has the first 1-on-1, followed by Blake and Garrett in their respective 1-on-1's. That leaves Leo, Wills and Jason for the group date.

http://realitysteve.com/?p=18401

Edited by ApprenticeFan

Pretty decent final four for Becca with Colton really being the only one without a real job. 

And are they setting up Colton to be the next Bachelor!?!  Talk about potential trainwreck so I'm all for that!   

Colton is definitely a cutie, but he just looks like a meathead jock and is a little young, at 26.  Jason must look a lot better in person than he seems with that long, greasy-looking hair.  Garrett would be my choice, as I'm a sucker for a man that likes Bass Pro shops and oysters on the half-shell.  Which means she'll definitely kick him to the curb first!  *LOL*

Edited by leighdear
(edited)

RS has posted his info on Twitter. Blake, Jason and Garrett are the final three as Colton got eliminated at the F4 rose ceremony in LA.

The fantasy dates and final dates, including the final rose ceremony will be located in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 2
(edited)

I have read a lot of good things on another message board about Jason. Seems he is a really great guy. Sort of hoping I like him and he is the next Bachelor. No reason, just some initial thoughts!

My guess is Garrett will win. Blake Final 2, Jason Final 3 and the next lead.

Edited by nutty1
(edited)
On 4/30/2018 at 12:21 AM, ApprenticeFan said:

RS has posted his info on Twitter. Blake, Jason and Garrett are the final three as Colton got eliminated at the F4 rose ceremony in LA.

The fantasy dates and final dates, including the final rose ceremony will be located in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

The final rose ceremony will now be in Maldives, according to RS on his new blog.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1
(edited)

RS has added seven guys for this season (I guess it will be a couple of days to reveal the cast):

Connor, a former baseball player who is 25 years old and he seems one of the youngest contestants in this season. He is seen in Las Vegas and Richmond.

Wills, a LA based freelance graphic designer and he's 27 years old. Seen at Richmond group date.

Mike, a writer/senior analyst works for football

Kamil, a personal trainer from New York

John, a "techie" hails from Chicago but lives in San Francisco.

Jean Blanc, a normal 31-year-old black guy

Trent, a 28-year-old real estate agent from Florida

http://realitysteve.com/2018/05/15/the-bachelorette-becca-spoilers-more-contestants/2/

http://realitysteve.com/beccas-guys (Updated list)

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 3
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎12 at 8:28 PM, Madding crowd said:

I hope we are not going to have to hear Let’s dobthis damn thing” every damn episode!

Oh, you know we are!!

• Love 1

This last batch is I think, the best looking.  Their personalities must have sucked, because they're all smokin' hot!  *LOL*

I'm ready to get this show on the road (I refuse to use her tag line!), cause the man-candy looks sweeeeeeeet!  

• Love 1

Garrett's family lives in my city.  Becca and Garrett were here last month for the hometown visit.  It was on the front page of the newspaper and a lot of people showed up (I did not go).  I'm excited to see this season for that reason!

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/16/2018 at 2:49 PM, debbie311 said:

Garrett's family lives in my city.  Becca and Garrett were here last month for the hometown visit.  It was on the front page of the newspaper and a lot of people showed up (I did not go).  I'm excited to see this season for that reason!

What city? 

ETA.  Reno,  is where he now lives so Manteca CA where he grew up or somewhere else where they retired.  

Edited by Wings

A possible or fake "spoiler" was sent to Reality Steve's Twitter and has Connor outing Blake as being an engaged guy.  We know Steve doesn't have the ending yet, but Blake is just as likely as the others. 

Thankfully, ABC is running promos that do NOT have Becca saying her stupid do the damn thing....But it does have an ambulance, crying Becca and crying guys...*LOL*

(edited)

I don’t mind, let’s do this damn thing.  I much prefer it to anything along the lines of, I hope my husband is here, I am ready for love, I know he is here.....

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Wings said:

I don’t mind, let’s do this damn thing.  I much prefer it to anything along the lines of, I hope my husband is here, I am ready for love, I know he is here.....

Yeah, it could have been much worse: 

Let's go on this damn journey

Let's find my damn husband

Let's be damn ready for love

• Love 2
On 5/17/2018 at 8:51 PM, Wings said:

What city? 

ETA.  Reno,  is where he now lives so Manteca CA where he grew up or somewhere else where they retired.  

Manteca, CA.  He graduated from HS here (Sierra HS).  I am assuming his parents still live here.

• Love 1

Wow, four seasons in a row that the First Impression rose winner is the final 1.   

RS said that Rachel, JoJo and Kaitlyn bring that up in their girl chat in episode one so I guess the editors left that in as a clue to how the season goes.

Will be interesting to see if either Blake or Jason have enough momentum to be the next lead coming out of this season.

• Love 1

Reality Steve said he received and email from someone who said they had photos and video.  He asked for them to send by Snapchat so he could see it for himself as it was not from someone he usually gets info.  He said it seemed liked the person was looking for payment for the info but Steve told the person he doesn't pay for info.  Next thing that happens is TMZ posts the photos.  Someone held out for a payday.

• Love 3
(edited)

Becca's boy is a cutie, and seems like an ok guy.  We'll see how he comes across on screen. 

Steve didn't seem pissed at all in his column today.  Because It really doesn't matter who the final guy is, the episode-by-episode stuff is where the real fun, drama and eye candy is.  Steve gets all that for us way before it's televised, so the misdirections and frankenbiting can be ignored. 

This reminds me of the video Steve's friend got of the Nick flight, spilling the ending of Andi's season.  Pure luck in being in the right place at the right time.  And yep, I'm sure TMZ paid a nice sum for the photos. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2

Trouble already for Becca and Garrett as he didn't delete his Instagram account before going on the show in February so all of his frankly homophobic, racist, sexist likes were screen capped for the masses to see and now are making their rounds on Reddit and Instagram.    Dumbass for not deleting the account and I'll keep what I think of him to myself as its not kind.   

What a mess as Becca surely knows about it.   I guess she'll stand by her man ala Jillian and Ed and his girlfriends but I can't see it being a happy Memorial day weekend for the couple.   

• Love 12
1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

Trouble already for Becca and Garrett as he didn't delete his Instagram account before going on the show in February so all of his frankly homophobic, racist, sexist likes were screen capped for the masses to see and now are making their rounds on Reddit and Instagram.    Dumbass for not deleting the account and I'll keep what I think of him to myself as its not kind.   

What a mess as Becca surely knows about it.   I guess she'll stand by her man ala Jillian and Ed and his girlfriends but I can't see it being a happy Memorial day weekend for the couple. 

Are you sure you don't mean "Lee Garrett"? He was the racist bachelor on Rachel's season.

I haven't heard anything bad (yet) about Garett Yrigoyen.

47 minutes ago, Boys2Mom said:

Are you sure you don't mean "Lee Garrett"? He was the racist bachelor on Rachel's season.

I haven't heard anything bad (yet) about Garett Yrigoyen.

I'm 1000% sure its Garrett from this season.   I can't link the screenshots as I'm at work and Reddit and Instagram are blocked.   But its him.   And its troubling that once again that the franchise didn't properly screen a contestant

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I'm 1000% sure its Garrett from this season.   I can't link the screenshots as I'm at work and Reddit and Instagram are blocked.   But its him.   And its troubling that once again that the franchise didn't properly screen a contestant

I just googled him and searched the Bachelorette subreddit, and couldn't find anything other than that he supposedly follows Tomi Lahren on IG. Which is not great, but could be much worse (like following Milo Yiannopoulos). If Becca is "in love" and wearing rose-colored glasses, I don't think it'll be a dealbreaker for her.

18 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Hate that I can't link but if you go to Instagram and check either Ashley Spivey's account or the account by the name of imwatchingyuuo, the screen shots are there.

Yeah, OK, that is pretty gross. I'm not seeing anything explicitly racist though, just very right-wing. Not sure what Becca's political leanings are - if she's also conservative then maybe she's OK with it.

• Love 1

All the likes are horrible but for me the worst is the one of the liberal feminist being fat & ugly compared to a hot conservative girl.   And if Becca has seen the screencaps, I can't imagine how she's feeling right now based on her political leanings.    

• Love 11

Ok, let me scratch that "seems like an ok guy" part of my previous post.   Those kinds of "likes" and attitudes would SO be a deal breaker to me too.  

Somebody has got to be responsible for not vetting this guy better.  Those kinds of leanings don't just appear out of the blue in a 30-something individual.  There had to be signs, or he's an incredibly accomplished liar, fooled a lot of people and also have folks covering for him.  Your friends and family KNOW this stuff.   

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Somebody has got to be responsible for not vetting this guy better.  Those kinds of leanings don't just appear out of the blue in a 30-something individual.  There had to be signs, or he's an incredibly accomplished liar, fooled a lot of people and also have folks covering for him.  Your friends and family KNOW this stuff.   

But why should they?  I agree with you but there are a lot of contestants who would dig those likes (see Arie’s current fiancée and her family social media).  For me, it just goes to show that ‘dating’ multiple humans and then deciding on one within 6 weeks is not normal.  If she was dating Garret exclusively for 6 weeks she would of seen at least hints of this and probably ended it. She was in a bubble for so long.

Edited by LBS
  • Love 3

So according to Steve, several of those Garrett accounts with the bad stuff in them were set up by trolls.  Ok, some people always want to tear others down, happens all the time.  But who would go so far & spend so much time to do that to Garrett?  Who did he piss off and how, to make them go to so much effort to discredit him in social media?  Ex girlfriend or bro he stole a woman from? 

It's hard to fathom this crap and all the possible explanations.  I don't know if that means he's a good guy or a lying tool.  I kinda don't care, because I still think Becca is snotty and am only watching for the guys!

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, leighdear said:

But who would go so far & spend so much time to do that to Garrett? 

You'd be amazed. Reality TV paired with social media is a bad combination. There are some terrible people out there who are also cowards who love the idea of ruining lives without anyone knowing who they are. Could be an ex, could be a bored teenager with no life, could be that Garrett really did like some horrible posts. 

Not saying it is or isn't true. Who knows. I'll have to see Garrett in action before I can judge him for something he did or didn't like on social media. As you said, people love to tear others down, especially winners. If Garrett did win this, then people are going to say terrible things about him. Hell, just being on this, people are going to say terrible things about him. And anyone with a decent knowledge of social media sites and photoshop can make him say or like anything they choose, sadly. 

Everything associated with this show in any way has to now be taken with a bucketful of salt. 

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, leighdear said:

So according to Steve, several of those Garrett accounts with the bad stuff in them were set up by trolls.  Ok, some people always want to tear others down, happens all the time.  But who would go so far & spend so much time to do that to Garrett? 

Well there's some confusion. The accounts with his name that were recently created were fakes. And were likely done because his name got out about being on the Bachelorette and possibly because of the attention the original Instagram likes got. 

But the original Instagram and the likes from that Instagram have been deleted. As far as I know, Steve hasn't taken a position on whether or not that one was fake or not.  Just that it was erased and it appears he just created a new account.  It's probably real as I think the account and likes pre-date his appearance on The Bachelorette. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 2

How are they going to keep all the douchey Garrett stuff out of the main news for this whole season?

ABC must be scrambling right now...and im sure Becca has heard all about it...shes very liberal...what a train wreck?

9 hours ago, Christi said:

How are they going to keep all the douchey Garrett stuff out of the main news for this whole season?

ABC must be scrambling right now...and im sure Becca has heard all about it...shes very liberal...what a train wreck?

People Magazine will keep quite as they are the official mouth piece of show.  Not sure what US weekly will do but InStyle is already running an article similar to the Huffington Post one, using Ashley Spivey's twitter account as their source.

I didn't see the post before coming to work but it seems like Becca defended Garrett on Instagram last night. 

Did anyone happen to see that?  If so, I guess she really will be Jillian 2.0.   At least for me Ed's girlfriends was sorta amusing; this situation with Garrett isn't amusing at all to me.   

Oh well, the gang will be heading off to Paradise soon.  Plus "The Proposal" looks like it will be an epic trainwreck.

• Love 2

It is hard Impossible to believe Colton is a virgin.   How did production get him to admit say that?  And of course he is let go before the FS.  AND she was told to keep him.  Maybe he will lose his virginity in BiP.  

• Love 3

Baby Becca (short hair Becca) has been VERY vocal about Garrett on Twitter.  Since she is such a champion for Bacelorette Becca, Im surprised she was so vocal about it. 

25 minutes ago, Wings said:

Does she like Garrett or no?

Bekah is very anti-Garrett right now.  

Reality Steve has a new blog up and he wrote a million words that basically says he wants to hear from Garrett first before condemning him.  Says he doesn't understand how people are able to find likes which is understandable if you are like Steve and not a big user of Instagram.  He is planning on taping a podcast with Ashley Spivey today where Garrett will be the main topic so maybe Ashley can explain how it all works.  

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Reality Steve has a new blog up and he wrote a million words that basically says he wants to hear from Garrett first before condemning him. 

OMG - So many words!  Ok Steve, we get it the first paragraph.

Jordan was hilarious.  He's SO into himself, he's the male version of Krystal, from Arie's season.   I can't wait it his voice goes all breathy!

I don't buy that Colton hasn't done the deed yet.  Or at least had his pipe smoked by a drunk sorority girl.  I just don't see that "hook" as attractive to anybody other than very serious conservative Christians, and I don't think they watch this show, much less go on it.  My opinion, of course. 

• Love 6