Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

YAY! I want to see Becca without boring Arie. Hey, maybe he will see her as a prize now and try to win her back. I want her to kick him in the nads if he tries. I would have been happy with Kendall but Becca was the only other one who I was interested in spending another season with.

• Love 3
(edited)

Excited for Becca. The Bachelorettes always tend to end up better off than the Bachelors - all of them except Andi are married or engaged, and most of them have established successful careers using the opportunities and platform from the show. Even if her engagement this time fails, better with a paycheck + hot guy than with Arie. 

Plus, it means we're free from Not Raven Tia, who had the worst Bachelorette audition I've ever seen. I get that the majority of the people on the show are fake, but she was next level.

Edited by dom16
  • Love 8

Becca definitely seems like a good pick, compared to the others.  But we all know how quickly that charismatic and attractive lead can turn into a boring dud!

Reality Steve should be introducing some of her guys soon, so I'm looking forward to seeing the new eye candy!

• Love 3
(edited)

RS posted his new info about The Bachelorette and six guys will be competing in Becca's heart on his blog.

The five guys are appeared in The Bachelor: After the Final Rose, as their names are:

Lincoln, Chase, Ryan, Darius and Blake. Lincoln speaks his strange accent, Ryan is the one playing banjo, Darius is the black guy and Blake accompanies his pet horse named Bradley. There is a 6th guy not being shown on that special from The Bachelor and his name is Clay.

Edited by ApprenticeFan

Waving hi to all my fellow spoiler fans!   Looking forward to seeing what comes out in the next few weeks, especially seeing who goes far and makes it to top 4/6.  And who will be going to Paradise this summer!

• Love 2

From all the crap being flung at Arie & Lauren, I sincerely hope that Becca takes the high road and keeps quiet about things. 

She got annoyed when Arie's family kept asking her about Lauren, so I'm hoping she's already so sick of anything having to do with either one of them that she'll shut down any convos not about her and her season.

I REALLY hope they don't make her guys do some stupid, aggressive, boxing/wrestling/dodgeball type beat-the-crap-out-of-each-other competition, like they usually do.  But they probably will.  

• Love 2

From all the crap being flung at Arie and Lauren, I sincerely hope that Becca takes the high road and keeps quiet about things.

Yes! I think she's been doing a good job so far. Just keep taking the high road girl and focusing on finding your happiness.

Arie don't know when to shut up. He just keeps making himself look worse. Dumbass.

• Love 7
(edited)

Reality Steve has posted four additional guys who will be competing in this season (beside with five guys who met in ATFR and one was mentioned in US Weekly) on his blog:

Nick, an attorney

Rickey, a black guy who is a personal trainer. He is a male Krystal type

Grant, a handsome white guy who works as an electrician

David, one of the youngest guys who owns a family grocery business

http://realitysteve.com/2018/03/13/the-bachelorette-becca-spoilers-ten-contestants-confirmed/2/

Whole list

Edited by ApprenticeFan

I think I'm too old but none of these guys are doing it for me. When a guy's social media is just full of  gym selfies I just think they aren't the brightest (which yes, makes me a jerk and shallow as well).   It'll be interesting to see how they are on screen.   I didn't think Becca was pretty in her official portrait but on screen I thought she was very pretty.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, LBS said:

I didn't think Becca was pretty in her official portrait but on screen I thought she was very pretty.

IDK who does those professional Bachelor shots but they are almost always TERRIBLE!!! Becca is much prettier than that photo. They all are. I always end up surprised at how attractive they are once they are on the show, men and women alike. 

As for the guys, saw some eye candy. The grocery store guy is cute in a very young way. Maybe she can hook him up with the other Bekah. lol 

Ever since they started recycling leads the contestants expect a particular player to be the next lead, like how the majority of the contestants on the last Bacherlor expected Peter and got Arie. So I wonder who most of these guys were expecting when they applied. I can't really think of a clear frontrunner this past season. Perhaps Tia? Just curious how their reaction to Becca will be. Since I think most of the last crew were disappointed when Arie was announced. 

Edited by Mabinogia
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, LBS said:

I think I'm too old but none of these guys are doing it for me. When a guy's social media is just full of  gym selfies I just think they aren't the brightest (which yes, makes me a jerk and shallow as well).   It'll be interesting to see how they are on screen.

Nope, it doesn't make you a jerk. There was a study done at Ohio State University a couple of years ago which showed that men who post a lot of selfies  tend to be narcissistic. Also, it takes a lot of gym time to get that jacked, time that's obviously not being spent on intellectual pursuits.

I'm also not impressed with any of the men so far. It's interesting though that there are so many gym rats. That's obviously Becca's physical type, like that guy Ross who showed up in Peru. A far cry from Arie.

• Love 5
On 3/13/2018 at 12:38 PM, Mabinogia said:

IDK who does those professional Bachelor shots but they are almost always TERRIBLE!!! Becca is much prettier than that photo. They all are. I always end up surprised at how attractive they are once they are on the show, men and women alike. 

As for the guys, saw some eye candy. The grocery store guy is cute in a very young way. Maybe she can hook him up with the other Bekah. lol 

Ever since they started recycling leads the contestants expect a particular player to be the next lead, like how the majority of the contestants on the last Bacherlor expected Peter and got Arie. So I wonder who most of these guys were expecting when they applied. I can't really think of a clear frontrunner this past season. Perhaps Tia? Just curious how their reaction to Becca will be. Since I think most of the last crew were disappointed when Arie was announced. 

I agree. I too am surprised at how going from pics (yes of the men and women) the contestants don't always seem impressive but then when you see them on the show and get to know them it can totally change. 

Nick the lawyer reminds me somewhat of Jude Law. Nice looking but needs to smile more. He looks kind of pissed in his pics. 

David looks sweet but maybe a little too young? We'll see.

I really hope that if jocks are Becca's type that at least some of these guys are intelligent also. 

Regarding some of them maybe signing up for someone else Clay the NFL player tweeted a pic of Becca with a red heart encircling her face so unless he's starting a possible performance early seems like he's all in for her.

Edited by yorklee2
3 minutes ago, yorklee2 said:

Regarding some of them maybe signing up for someone else Clay the NFL player tweeted a pic of Becca with a red heart encircling her face so unless he's starting a possible performance early seems like he's all in for her.

That's good to hear. I prefer it when the contestants are into the bachelor/ette. There was one season, was it Ally? Where some of them were pretty verbal about having wanted someone else. It was uncomfortable to watch. Even though I'm a "wrong reasons" viewer, I want them to at least be able to fake some interest in the lead. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

That's good to hear. I prefer it when the contestants are into the bachelor/ette. There was one season, was it Ally? Where some of them were pretty verbal about having wanted someone else. It was uncomfortable to watch. Even though I'm a "wrong reasons" viewer, I want them to at least be able to fake some interest in the lead. 

That was Ashley. Some of the guys were saying they expected Emily, which didn't even make sense because Emily and Brad didn't officially break up until Ashley's season had already been filmed. I believe TPTB intentionally egged some of them on to say it in order to humiliate Ashley. On Jillian's season, a couple of guys said after the fact that they'd expected Melissa, which made more sense because Mesnick dumped her before the Bachelorette started filming, and TPTB really wanted her as Bachelorette, but she chose to get back together with her ex-boyfriend and do DWTS instead.

• Love 3

Thank you Chocolatine, I got the first initial right lol Yeah, the show definitely sets them up for disappointment, obviously for the drama. That's the kind of drama I don't care for but it is a part of the show. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I read an article, perhaps in the Bachelor forum, that talks about the casting process.  There are a few contestants who are selected because of their general interest in the future bachelor/bachelorette.  The rest are cast for other reasons whether it's drama, eye candy, a potential future bachelor/bachelorette or whatever else the producer thinks the show needs.

So I imagine they had a slew of potential bachelors and they probably asked them questions about past bachelorettes and the women on Arie's season to find out their preferences.  Even Arie, who no one expected to be the bachelor, had previously met Lauren, his eventual (second) fiancee.

• Love 1
(edited)

Just Jared released the first photos of the very first group date last Saturday as eight men will be involved on the date. Clay, Nick, Lincoln and David are there. Rachel and Bryan will be the guests. (link)

Also, another batch of group date will take place at Sky Zone Trampoline Park in Van Nuys. 10 men are there and separate into two teams of five men even are playing dodgeball. Ryan the banjo guy is there. (link)

RS first heard a rumor that Colton Underwood will be the contestant for this season. Colton linked with Aly Raisman once and is friends with Shawn Johnson's husband.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, LBS said:

she's got a walkie talkie clipped to her side so I would assume someone on the production/film crew.

Yeah, just odd she is dressed this way. When you catch glimpses of the crew they are in street clothes mostly all black. 

49 minutes ago, Wings said:

Okay, which one does not belong?  And who is she?  She isn't production, she is dressed to play.  

the-bachelorette-trampoline-park-date-03

Wow, Becca really looks different with her hair back.

• Love 16
On 3/13/2018 at 7:18 PM, chocolatine said:

That was Ashley. Some of the guys were saying they expected Emily, which didn't even make sense because Emily and Brad didn't officially break up until Ashley's season had already been filmed. I believe TPTB intentionally egged some of them on to say it in order to humiliate Ashley. On Jillian's season, a couple of guys said after the fact that they'd expected Melissa, which made more sense because Mesnick dumped her before the Bachelorette started filming, and TPTB really wanted her as Bachelorette, but she chose to get back together with her ex-boyfriend and do DWTS instead.

Ashley's and Jillian's seasons make me cringe because of this. Ashley's guys hoped for beauty queens Emily or Chantal. (Casting takes place before the "winner" is announced, I think, so either was a good possibility.) Jillian's guys thought they'd get Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Melissa, or barring that, pretty Molly.

On the other hand, the world wouldn't know what a sociopath Bentley was if things had gone the other way. People really do like to out their evil on TV for some reason.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, huahaha said:

Ashley's and Jillian's seasons make me cringe because of this. Ashley's guys hoped for beauty queens Emily or Chantal. (Casting takes place before the "winner" is announced, I think, so either was a good possibility.) Jillian's guys thought they'd get Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Melissa, or barring that, pretty Molly.

On the other hand, the world wouldn't know what a sociopath Bentley was if things had gone the other way. People really do like to out their evil on TV for some reason.

Ashley got the last laugh though.  It was one of the only seasons where I really could see the love story develop and she and JP are still married with 2 kids.

• Love 11

RS just released his blog past today about week 2 filming a couple of days ago, and four guys (including Colton as Steve mentioned already in my post above) are in the blog as well.

Let's meet with the three guys he has mentioned:

Chris R., who works in Health Sales and he is similar facial structure of Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block

Chris S., a basketball player played for Harlem Globetrotters

Alex, who works in construction company in Georgia

http://realitysteve.com/?p=18288

Updated list

(edited)

RS posted on his blog today on week 4 in Park City, Utah. One guy has added in the blog:

Garrett, a normal 29-year-old guy from Reno who is a former baseball player played in University of Nevada. He was previously married. That guy won the first impression rose.

http://realitysteve.com/2018/03/27/the-bachelorette-becca-spoilers-filming-update-first-impression-rose/

Updated list

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1

Garrett, the FIR rose winner, looks like he's a keeper with his real job coughnotapersonaltrainercough but then we haven't seen him open his mouth so I reserve the right to change my mind.  

And I can't wait to see what goes down with all the "wrong reason" dudes that both Steve and ole Fleiss have alluded to.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

RS said this Garrett was previously engaged - did he actually get married? He's cute and has a real job. From the batch of guys I've seen so far, I'm hoping he's the final choice. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

RS said this Garrett was previously engaged - did he actually get married? He's cute and has a real job. From the batch of guys I've seen so far, I'm hoping he's the final choice. 

Yes. He was married to Kayla Cunningham for six months between September 2015 and divorced in 2016.

Good lord, I think that camel dress and too-big shoe booties she's wearing on the concert date are beyond hideous.  Who wears that on a date?  A long sleeve, high neck, lint colored wool dress that's short enough for the crowd to see if she waxes?  Inexplicable.  

Jordan, Florida model boy is just downright delicious looking.  Just a baby at 25, but I'd go total wrong-reasons all over him!  ;-)

I feel like the prankster with the long hair is going to be a douche who will annoy me greatly.  That probably means he'll stick around for a long time, just to annoy me.

• Love 6
(edited)

Reality Steve has some interesting news on his twitter account this afternoon.  Can't link as I'm at work but basically:

1. Colton Underwood, former NFL practice squad player ie never played a real down in the NFL, is the king of "wrong reasons";  hooked up with Tia pre show, then ghosted her when Tia didn't get the bachelorette gig.  Of course Tia shows up on a group date with Bekah and tells Becca all about Colton and Becca still keeps him around coughwastoldtodocough.   Look for Tia and Colton to meet up once again in Paradise

2. Everything Steve is hearing is that Garrett is the one; would be four years running that the First impression rose dude gets down on one knee if this keeps up:  Shawn, Jordan, Bryan, now Garrett.   

3. Posted about some tabloid story about Lincoln and how he never used the toilet at work, just put TP on the floor and did his thing.  Steve has had two former coworkers of Lincoln contact him to back up this story up.   

4. Ryan, the Banjo guy is long gone

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 3
On 3/10/2018 at 7:00 AM, ApprenticeFan said:

As RS first mentioned about Clay on his blog a couple of days ago, US Weekly can confirm the NFL star will be competing in this season:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nfl-star-clay-harbor-joining-beccas-season-of-the-bachelorette/

Maybe he wants to line himself up for the next bachelor, to be the first African American bachelor.  Doesn’t seem handsome enough but he has some fame or money?

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

Maybe he wants to line himself up for the next bachelor, to be the first African American bachelor.  Doesn’t seem handsome enough but he has some fame or money?

Clay doesn't last very long as he breaks his wrist in episode 3 (I i think its going to be 3) and self evicts to go get surgery. 

FWIW, these are the guys that made it to Episode 5 in Las Vegas:

Colton--one on one; might be in running for Bachelor pick if Fleiss and company want an ex-NFLer 

group date:  Leo, John, Garrett, Blake, Lincoln, Wills, Chris R, Jason, and Connor.

David and Jordan-- 2 on 1 date and both get sent home

Not sure who else didn't make it to Virginia besides David & Jordan

Edited by CindyBee
(edited)

Reality Steve posted his blog today about the date in Virginia which will be aired in July 2. The only group date in Richmond will consist of Lincoln, Garrett, Colton, Wills, Connor, Chris, and Blake on a public debate in Virginia State Capitol.

Leo gets the other 1-on-1 with Morgan Evans in stage.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/983502898515636225

https://t.co/klBCo18JIT

https://twitter.com/carolinepaigeee/status/983568816528609280

https://twitter.com/HillaryMacSwain/status/983569745126543360

https://twitter.com/carolinepaigeee/status/983570458669928449

RS has not yet identified Wills, Connor and John, but these information profiles can be seen at Bachandbachettefans forum.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1

So those left are, heading into episode 7 are:

Garrett, Colton, Lincoln, Wills, Blake, Leo, Jason 

John was the 3rd person eliminated in Vegas, Connor and Chris in Virginia;  there could have been a 3rd elimination in Virginia as usually on 6 go to episode 7 but that person isn't known so that's why I listed all seven names.

The Colton/Tia/Becca drama is gong to make for must see watching early on, IMHO.   And as a wrong reason watcher, I'd love to see him get picked as the next Bachelor (he won't) as his season would be an epic mess!

(edited)

According to RS, there will be six guys in episode 7 with Jason and Leo are both safe from their IDs in Virginia.

ETA: This episode will be travelled to The Bahamas according to RS himself just today.

Edited by ApprenticeFan

According to RS, Lincoln was the other guy to leave in Virginia so I guess all that drama that he and Chris R had on the group date finally got Becca to say "bye".

Kinda nice final six, IMHO.  Granted we don't know what these guys are like besides Colton being a douche and the king of wrong reasons, but Garrett, Jason and Blake all seem decent.   And under all that hair, Leo might be too.