Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Brainless in Seattle, Part 1

1 hour ago, aradia22 said:

There is less and less logic to Liv being on a particular brain. I get if she's romantic because she's on Annie brain. But she shouldn't be attracted to Allan (instantly, mind you) just because Annie was. Personality is one thing but she's starting to almost have the memories of the brains separate from her visions. And unless she was Annie (more like an actual possession by a ghost) there's no way she'd be coming on to Allan like that during questioning. It's like this show is suddenly being written by someone who is misinterpreting the show bible and not by people who know how everything works. It would make more sense for her to be thinking about Major and their epic love story or something like that.

The makeover montage almost brought me around but they totally did it wrong. You're only supposed to like the last good outfit. Not all the bad outfits. 

The best part of Liv's "confession" was Ravi's face in the background.

I love that Peyton ran into the room with a giant kitchen knife. If I had a roommate, I'd want one like that.

I thought that was weird, too. Allan doesn't really seem like Liv's type, and it made no sense that she would be "channeling" Annie just because she ate her brain. But I also hated how in the last episode, Liv ate the old snobby lady's brain, and forgot how to use a microwave. That made NO sense. 

Ravi in that suit actually looked REALLY good. I thought that was going to be the outfit. I didn't like the shirt he wore to the club.

Liv confessing to Major that she's found her soulmate was hilarious, from Peyton and Ravi's reactions in the background, to Major being all like, "OK well I'm tired, I'm gonna go make a burrito."

That moment when Peyton ran into the room with a knife was one of the few where I really liked her character a lot. Most of the time she's just "meh" for me.

I can't believe it took them 4 seasons to use the title "Brainless in Seattle"! 

• Love 2