Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: The Lost and the Plunderers – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

• Start Topic

Rick, if you're done with her games, then WHY did you go there?

LOL car shield. 

Rick, I don't think Carl would approve of your actions here, though I do.

• Love 3
Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

I'm drinking Brandy from the bottle right now.

LOL.

Jadis doing cleanup at the dump.  Oh my this is hilarious.  oh ahahahhaha garbage people in the compactor.  Lots of guts.  haha

• Love 3
Just now, wait.what said:

Why didn’t she just do that to start with? Then she could have escaped on her own. She didn’t need rick and michonne. 

Cuz she would have had to share the applesauce!

• Love 9

Simon says they should sit on their dicks? But, that doesn't make any sense. How can someone sit on his dick, unless it's, like, horse-length, or unless he means to sit on someone else's dick? I dunno...

Enid says the Ocean people should know who their friends are. Yes, their friends are the ones who snuck up on them, set off explosions, threatened their lives, stole all their weapons and killed Granny. What's unfriendly about that? Oh, and shut up Enid.

• Love 16

I was really hoping for something more interesting in her super secret hidden box than canned applesauce.  What a letdown.  Now that you've remembered how to talk like a semi-normal person, tell us about your hidden helipad, Jadis.

• Love 10

What would Abe have said about the garbage pail family? Or Merle? This is how I'll amuse myself the rest of this season -- imagining what better characters would have been doing or saying.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Simon says they should sit on their dicks? But, that doesn't make any sense. How can someone sit on his dick, unless it's, like, horse-length, or unless he means to sit on someone else's dick? I dunno...

Enid says the Ocean people should know who their friends are. Yes, their friends are the ones who snuck up on them, set off explosions, threatened their lives, stole all their weapons and killed Granny. What's unfriendly about that? Oh, and shut up Enid.

Or maybe he meant for someone to sit on him, or Negan, or any other Savior.  Their all huge dicks.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Are we suppose to feel sorry for Jadis? Because I don’t. 

I has a sad hearing that Jadis isn't monosyllabic anymore.  I mean, who doesn't love a total dialogue of  "No.  After.  Naked.  Sculpture.  Guns.  More.  Half."

• Love 7