Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: The Lost and the Plunderers – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, chick binewski said:

Do walkers need airholes? 

Wasn't that the box Maggie was supposed to brought back alive in?  I honestly can't remember.  Maybe the saviors just have a bunch of airholed boxes for prisoners.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, wait.what said:

Does he clean Lucille? Cause it looks pristine. How does he get all of the guts out of the barbed wire? 

Yeah, his moto jacket looks pretty spiffy too. 

• Love 2

I'm wondering if part of the Saviors eventual take down will be they turn on each other. That's an interesting twist. Watching those garbage zombies is the second best scene of all time. I would like to grant immunity to the savior who did the Walking dead community that favor. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, raven said:

Wasn't that the box Maggie was supposed to brought back alive in?  I honestly can't remember.  Maybe the saviors just have a bunch of airholed boxes for prisoners.

Yes, that was originally for Maggie.

• Love 1
Just now, Red Fields said:

Another speech about why killing someone won’t make you feel better. How novel!

Plus, killing your enemies who are trying to kill you probably does make you feel better.

Oh Aaron, stop trying to get by on the pretty.

• Love 5
Just now, Red Fields said:

Another speech about why killing someone won’t make you feel better. How novel!

Don't they understand it would make US feel better?

• Love 8

Enid and Aaron are very clean. For have just been in a war. 

And she’s going back alone?

Heck, I don’t even go to our local Walmart alone at night. And those zombies are slightly more alive. 

• Love 8

No, Enid. You can not hang out at the party after you just killed someone there. Get the fuck out of here. Maybe if you were hanging around your boyfriend instead of shooting grannies in their own backyard he wouldn't have gotten bored to the point of suicial decision making. 

Oooh, hey, Reddy Machete!

• Love 5
Just now, wait.what said:

Enid and Aaron are very clean. For have just been in a war. 

And she’s going back alone?

Heck, I don’t even go to our local Walmart alone at night. And those zombies are slightly more alive. 

Although the walkers aren't the scariest things anymore.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, peach said:

Don't they understand it would make US feel better?

We can't have nice things.

Red Machete update!!!!!  Ooh more Joe and the claimers.  They were NASTY.   Red Machete has gone evil, everyone.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Do any of our assorted gang even know these two decided to go daytripping to Oceanside?  For all the threats they're throwing around and worrying about someone coming to look for them, I don't think they do.

_________:  Where's Enid?
Rick:  Who??

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

It's not but "Carl used to sit on that roof"

Carl sat on the roof of that cupola? Like... a cat or something? Did we see him sit on that roof?

Rick needs to talk to Jadis because they have people and guns and because his last negotiations with her worked out so well for him?

Just started watching and this is how it starts? Yowza.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I haven't paid attention for a long time, but wouldn't it have made sense to send Tara to Oceanside?  

Didn't Tara promise to never reveal the location of Oceanside.?

• Love 6
Just now, AngelaHunter said:

Carl sat on the roof of that cupola? Like... a cat or something? Did we see him sit on that roof?

Rick needs to talk to Jadis because they have people and guns and because his last negotiations with her worked out so well for him?

Just started watching and this is how it starts? Yowza.

I think that is what Michonne said. He liked high places, remember the pudding feast?

• Love 3