Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Vegas! Baby?

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Jax needs a vasectomy ASAP.  I volunteer to do the job.  I have a how to guide from the internet and my trusty rusty melon baller, I know I can get the job done!  

"Vasectomy for Dummies".

I am feeling equal parts guilt and envy about my mouth watering at the sight of that goddamned duck.

• Love 6

Watching Lala and Stassi at their meeting was like watching "Beauty and the Beast".  Stassi just keeps getting homelier and homelier.  I think it is pretty obvious why she doesn't want to hang around Lala she can't stand the competition.

Brittany needs to rethink her breast augmentation and letting it all hang out.

I can't believe these people have normal liver functions.  They spend the equivalent of a day's work drinking.  Their bar bills at the end of one of these club nights must be staggering.  

Tom Tom better resign themselves to the fact they have zero say in their namesake restaurant.

• Love 13

Who fills their pockets with Jell-O shots to go when they are attending a business meeting? 

I wonder when Pandora is going to give LVP and Ken their first grandchild. It was nice to see her and her husband be so supportive and helpful with LVP’s Rosé line of wine. Has anyone tasted it? I agree that it’s a big deal that they were able to get it sold at Caesar’s Palace. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It was nice to see her and her husband be so supportive and helpful with LVP’s Rosé line of wine...

Are they not in charge of it ? That's "their" business, if I'm not mistaken.

• Love 17

Schwartz - "It's not a party trip". Famous last words. 

I'm sure we all saw it coming, but after the first meeting went okay - I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you! 

Honestly, these people are too old to be acting like this, no? I'm 38 and I cannot imagine going to bed at 3 am. That sounds just downright awful. 

Did Schwartz really say he needed Adderall because he was so tired when waking up? 

The more I see of this business venture, the more I like LVP KNEW it would go like this and would make for good TV, while she runs her club the way she would have anyway. 

I knew Brittany wasn't pregnant because I scoped out both of their IGs after last week's teaser, and you could tell she was still partying, not growing in the belly area. But I was still very much taken aback that they do not use birth control! First of all - he just pulls out???? Or, excuse me, "Spray n Pray". That's a new one. Thanks for that. But that is NOT an effective form of birth control. I know some people do natural family planning, but you have to be VERY controlled to get it out of there in time. Pre-ejaculation is a thing. I got pregnant at 19 because we thought pulling out was an effective method. It's unacceptable that someone 20 years older doesn't get that. But, second, what about STDs??? Jax is catting around with other women, YOU KNOW THIS. Aren't you worried about catching something? Ew, 

Laughed so hard at Lala's Freudian slip about spreading her legs. We know where her mind is. 

I'm glad that Scheana at least prefaced her takeover of the conversation by admitting she has a tendency to make it all about her....right before she did, indeed, make it all about her. At least Billy got some warning that it was no longer time to vent about HER problems. 

Scheana's nails and Brittany's boobs - should both be outlawed. Those things are health hazards. 

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Schwartz - "It's not a party trip". Famous last words. 

Yikes, he was a mess. I know it was his birthday and all, but while everyone just seemed to be harmlessly partying it up and having good drunken fun at the club, he genuinely looked like he was staging a one-man performance of "Leaving Las Vegas", complete with anguished bottle-guzzling and pained-looking drunken desperation. He just looked like he wasn't even having a good time anymore because he was too polluted to function. Judging by his behavior the next day he must've had an epic hangover---not the best way to impress a boss who's co-funding his future business venture.

Brittany's droopy big boobs, holy Hell! They literally look like bloated cow udders, not professionally "enhanced" at all. Jax must've gotten some her cut-rate foobs or maybe she just gained some weight since the first surgery, but they don't look good at all, especially flopping all out of her grossly unsupportive  hoochie-wear. And homegirl desperately needs to invest in birth control if she hasn't already---get an IUD already! It's safe, it's easy and it's cheap. And rubbers too, because your man is skanky.

Speaking of skanky, keep spreading those legs and flying, LaLa.

• Love 11

It looked like there was a change of clothing between when the Toms met Ken, Lisa, Pandora and her husband and when they went to the lighting shop. Anyone else notice that? Also, were the Toms supposed to be in the meeting with the Ceaser's Palace guy? That's not where they were staying but maybe Lisa didn't want to run into them in the building....

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Are they not in charge of it ? That's "their" business, if I'm not mistaken.

That may be but don’t you think that LVP set it up as a means for their income? That said I do believe that their daughter Pandora is a hard worker. 

Anyone know what’s become of their son Max? 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Sandoval called duck “quacktastic.” And he kept up the quack jokes.

At least he was trying something more adventurous than Hooters. 

10 hours ago, rideashire said:

Having said that, oddly enough, I do think Jax would be a decent father. Brittney's right in that he's an overgrown child himself and I bet he'd have a blast with his own kids. She's also right in that he won't take care of them any better than he does the dogs. (so maybe take that as a hint to use some birth control, Brit.)

I think guys like that only make for decent dads when the kids are really little. My step-dad was like that. He loved to play with us and take us places, he was lots of fun. Until the kids got older and just needed a dad they could talk to, rely on, help them with problems. He was not there for them at all. He is also bi-polar and refused medication 80% of the time, so there's that. But he really left a sour taste in my mouth in regards to "fun dads". I think Jax would have nothing to do with a baby, would spend a ton of time with them as little kids, and then shy away from them as puberty started setting in. 

10 hours ago, Thumper said:

I'm a little confused about the Toms and why Lisa wanted them in Vegas.  I get their stupidity about partying too much and then being late.  But did she not bring them out there for their opinions?   It seemed every time they offered an opinion, she shut them down.  

I wondered this as well. But she seemed to let them interact a lot more in the first meeting. I'm wonder if just the sight and smell of them on the second day put her off so much, that she didn't want to have anything to do with them? 

8 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

“We’ve named our future daughter!!!!!”-Schena on why she’s making no sense. Maybe SHES named their future daughter.

Scheana talks too much. And Rob likely learned to tune her out. He probably said, "Mmmmhmmm" while she was rambling on about baby names and now she thinks he's down with "Madison Marie". 

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Yikes, he was a mess. I know it was his birthday and all, but while everyone just seemed to be harmlessly partying it up and having good drunken fun at the club, he genuinely looked like he was staging a one-man performance of "Leaving Las Vegas", complete with anguished bottle-guzzling and pained-looking drunken desperation. He just looked like he wasn't even having a good time anymore because he was too polluted to function. Judging by his behavior the next day he must've had an epic hangover---not the best way to impress a boss who's co-funding his future business venture.

It was Sandoval's birthday, not Schwartz's. That being said, your description of his behavior was spot on. The others all like to party, but Schwartz seems to have a BAD relationship with alcohol. I would like to see him give it up altogether. (That's unlikely.)

• Love 11
(edited)
59 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Scheana's nails and Brittany's boobs - should both be outlawed. Those things are health hazards. 

And Billie's expression of perpetual shock. Not a health hazard, just annoying.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Speaking of skanky, keep spreading those legs and flying, LaLa.

And keep blowing the fat old dude. (James description)

Scheana was on WWHL and claims she hasn't watched this season...fucking liar!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, roundtheworld said:

It looked like there was a change of clothing between when the Toms met Ken, Lisa, Pandora and her husband and when they went to the lighting shop. Anyone else notice that? Also, were the Toms supposed to be in the meeting with the Ceaser's Palace guy? That's not where they were staying but maybe Lisa didn't want to run into them in the building....

I thought I saw Schwartz take off his jacket when they got to the lighting place. I am thinking Sandoval did the same somewhere between Pandora and her husband meeting and the lighting shop.

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wonder when Pandora is going to give LVP and Ken their first grandchild. It was nice to see her and her husband be so supportive and helpful with LVP’s Rosé line of wine. Has anyone tasted it? I agree that it’s a big deal that they were able to get it sold at Caesar’s Palace. 

HA - you think Jason wants to actually have sex with Pandora??  I mean, I understand why he married her $$$$ - but he doesn't want to actually sleep with her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

That may be but don’t you think that LVP set it up as a means for their income? That said I do believe that their daughter Pandora is a hard worker. 

Anyone know what’s become of their son Max? 

All I know is that Pandora has to be thirsty to go by “Pandora Vanderpump Sabo” - her maiden name is TODD, aka Ken’s last name. She was never Vanderpump.

Max still works at SUR. It’s weird, Lisa and Ken bought Pandora a house and she gets the wine line but Max gets to...work as a busboy.

• Love 9

LVP wanted the Toms along on the trip to impress them with her restaurant design savvy, and when they didn’t sit in quiet awe of her she got irritated. 

Ken walks like a 99 year old- he did have a hip replacement but is barely mobile now. He also has a bit of a befuddled look on his face most of the time. LVP looks good, but I think she isn’t as peppy lately- seems like she is growing tired of the reality tv rigmarole! 

Jax had a big booger in his nose when Brittany showed him her pregnancy test- ( or some leftover blow in his snout) . 

Brittany obviously wants to get pregnant. I wonder if she realizes she will have to stop boozing during pregnancy- that girl pounds the drinks ! Those udders have a life of their own! 

Everyone that believed Ariana about having body shame issues has probably realized she is full of shite now. In the preview she is laying spread eagle naked having a vaginal spa treatment while the other girls watch  ( along with the camera and production crew ) ... ?

• Love 16
21 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Hard to believe these idiots got drunk and actually missed their meeting the next day! The preview shows them sleeping through alarm and call from Lisa! What is wrong with these people? ;-(

imo it’s all for the show - otherwise, LVP would be an idiot to partner with them.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

imo it’s all for the show - otherwise, LVP would be an idiot to partner with them.

She still is an idiot talking to them about taking on the responsibility of being a partner! These losers can't behave even one night! There's Tom Sw. actually drinking from a bottle at the bar! No self control! When Jax is the voice of reason, you know how bad you have to be! lol! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Thumper said:

I'm a little confused about the Toms and why Lisa wanted them in Vegas.  I get their stupidity about partying too much and then being late.  But did she not bring them out there for their opinions?   It seemed every time they offered an opinion, she shut them down.  

Both for show drama and because LVP gets off on putting people down.

2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

She still is an idiot talking to them about taking on the responsibility of being a partner! These losers can't behave even one night! There's Tom Sw. actually drinking from a bottle at the bar! No self control! When Jax is the voice of reason, you know how bad you have to be! lol! ;-)

Maybe the Toms, Katie and Ariana were acting for the show - they were all filmed gettng ready for bed too, emphasizing how drunk and tired they were supposed to be.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

... Max still works at SUR. It’s weird, Lisa and Ken bought Pandora a house and she gets the wine line but Max gets to...work as a busboy.

Max got a -nice- appartment, IIRC

• Love 11

All I know is that Pandora has to be thirsty to go by “Pandora Vanderpump Sabo” - her maiden name is TODD, aka Ken’s last name. She was never Vanderpump.

Max still works at SUR. It’s weird, Lisa and Ken bought Pandora a house and she gets the wine line but Max gets to...work as a busboy.

Lisa and Ken bought him a condo and fully furnished it and i believe a new car.  

• Love 8

I think the show needs a reboot. Or, they should follow Made in Chelsea's format of rotating new characters in while rotating some old cast members out. It's actually pretty brilliant. It maintains some continuity, however you essentially get an entirely new cast every 5-7 years. 

I don't understand why Stassi and Kristen are still on this show, and Jax is just depressing. LaLa and James are by far the most interesting this season, and it's not a coincidence they're also newer cast members with stuff going on outside the main crew. 

The show was more fun when it was hot 20-somethings hooking up with each other and fighting over dumb stuff (like pasta). These people getting married and cheating on each other/having pregnancy scares is just depressing. 

• Love 5

I'm pretty sure Lisa bought Max a place too. It was featured on a season of RHBH - maybe last season? 

Pandora used to wait tables too. But I think Pandora is more driven and ambitious. Max really doesn't seem to be. I think they would support him doing more than busing tables if he showed initiative and went after something. Lisa may spoil her kids a bit, but I believe Pandora is a hard worker. She jumped right in and worked the bar when Jax was late for the magazine party. 

• Love 12

Did anyone else scream, "WHY AREN'T YOU USING CONDOMS!!?!?!?!!?" at the TV when Brittany pulled out the pregnancy test? You're not using condoms with Jax? JAX???

wtfcusack.gif

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I don't understand why Stassi and Kristen are still on this show,

I think LVP has a soft spot for Stassi and Kristen needs the paycheck and is willing to listen to Scheana go on and on (and on) about Robb or whatever comes out of her motormouth. 

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Both for show drama and because LVP gets off on putting people down.

Maybe the Toms, Katie and Ariana were acting for the show - they were all filmed gettng ready for bed too, emphasizing how drunk and tired they were supposed to be.

DING DING DING!!!!!!  Yes so much!

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Max got a -nice- appartment, IIRC

I guess I should’ve assumed he wasn’t living in a shack, haha.

9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm pretty sure Lisa bought Max a place too. It was featured on a season of RHBH - maybe last season? 

Pandora used to wait tables too. But I think Pandora is more driven and ambitious. Max really doesn't seem to be. I think they would support him doing more than busing tables if he showed initiative and went after something. Lisa may spoil her kids a bit, but I believe Pandora is a hard worker. She jumped right in and worked the bar when Jax was late for the magazine party. 

Ah, I don’t watch RHBH anymore so I didn’t see that. You have a point about Max not appearing that driven but he also worked when Jax was late. Pandora kinda rubs me the wrong way so I may not be seeing her totally clearly.

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think LVP has a soft spot for Stassi and Kristen needs the paycheck and is willing to listen to Scheana go on and on (and on) about Robb or whatever comes out of her motormouth. 

And I think Lisa realizes that Kristen is a fan favorite.

2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

DING DING DING!!!!!!  Yes so much!

I think that about Pandora as well, only she has less to be condescending about, imo, so it’s even more annoying.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Doesn't Max want to be a musician? I think they're helping him in the best way they can. They bought him a house and I'm sure he's been promoted from busboy by now. He was also bartending at the party where Jax was late.

I think the main difference is Pandora played off her parents' strengths in order to expand the family business. It's easy for Lisa to hand small side projects off to her daughter but I don't see her starting a record label just to promote Max's career.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, rho said:

I think the main difference is Pandora played off her parents' strengths in order to expand the family business. It's easy for Lisa to hand small side projects off to her daughter but I don't see her starting a record label just to promote Max's career.

That could be where James was supposed to fit in. He could have been hired to show Max the ropes and how to put a record together but then James hit the bottle a bit too hard (losing favor with LVP) and I recall that Max like to smoke pot which usually squashes ambition. It all just petered out. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That could be where James was supposed to fit in. He could have been hired to show Max the ropes and how to put a record together but then James hit the bottle a bit too hard (losing favor with LVP) and I recall that Max like to smoke pot which usually squashes ambition. It all just petered out. 

Disagree with your comment that  weed “ squashes ambition “. It’s the person not the plant. Plenty of successful people enjoy the benefits of marijuana (Bill Maher, Bill Gates, Carl Sagan, Michael Phelps, etc). I would bet most of the cast on this show partakes as well ( not that they are shining examples of success). 

Max seems very laid back, without much ambition. It is probably hard to shine when your whole family are famous and successful. 

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I guess I should’ve assumed he wasn’t living in a shack, haha.

Ah, I don’t watch RHBH anymore so I didn’t see that. You have a point about Max not appearing that driven but he also worked when Jax was late. Pandora kinda rubs me the wrong way so I may not be seeing her totally clearly.

And I think Lisa realizes that Kristen is a fan favorite.

I think that about Pandora as well, only she has less to be condescending about, imo, so it’s even more annoying.

Kristen is a fan favorite???

28 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don't doubt it, it's just not what's best for the show. The show needs some new blood and new storylines. I can't imagine anyone watching for Stassi's podcast, party planning, or troubles with Patrick. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Stan39 said:

I don't doubt it, it's just not what's best for the show. The show needs some new blood and new storylines. I can't imagine anyone watching for Stassi's podcast, party planning, or troubles with Patrick. 

I thought the same thing about Kristen being a fan favorite.  For purely entertainment purposes whacked out Kristen was a draw.  It seems once she dialed back the crazy she doesn't get many scenes.  Does Kristen have a job outside of the show?  It would seem she might want to look to a career.

I agree about Stassi, sometimes she has funny one-liners but she has outgrown her usefulness.  I can't imagine why anyone would ever seriously consider her as a party planner. As to Stassi Podcast-probably doesn't pay her rent.

I agree new blood or shake Peter up out of his malaise.   

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I thought the same thing about Kristen being a fan favorite.  For purely entertainment purposes whacked out Kristen was a draw.  It seems once she dialed back the crazy she doesn't get many scenes.  Does Kristen have a job outside of the show?  It would seem she might want to look to a career.

I agree about Stassi, sometimes she has funny one-liners but she has outgrown her usefulness.  I can't imagine why anyone would ever seriously consider her as a party planner. As to Stassi Podcast-probably doesn't pay her rent.

I agree new blood or shake Peter up out of his malaise.   

I think Peter is probably the smartest of the group (including LVP). Always leave them wanting more. He probably realized he was on screen just enough to become a little famous, be well liked, and have it not interfer with his work/real life. He probably figured out if he became a regular, eventually production would make him look stupid/villainess. This way I'm sure he has a great dating life and nobody thinks poorly of him. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Don’t agree about pot but now I am remembering that Max had an actual drug addiction to pills? something stronger than pot anyway.

29 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

From what I can see, yeah. Reading article comments and listening to podcasts about the show has definitely given me that impression. People keep talking about wanting more of her this season as well. She was more fun when she was crazy but she’s never been my favorite or anything. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

Don’t agree about pot but now I am remembering that Max had an actual drug addiction to pills? something stronger than pot anyway.

From what I can see, yeah. Reading article comments and listening to podcasts about the show has definitely given me that impression. People keep talking about wanting more of her this season as well. She was more fun when she was crazy but she’s never been my favorite or anything. 

Interesting. I don't listen to the podcasts. When she went crazy and left the show, burning every bridge on her way out, she definitely wasn't a favorite. Especially how she treated Lisa's business partner who had nothing to do with anything. And since she's been back she really hasn't done anything. I agree, she's had a couple good one-liners, but I can't really tell how she fits in anymore or what she does. She's probably still in purgatory for past grievances and will get a bigger storyline when it's time for her bf to cheat on her and break up. 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think it's the other way around. James wanted to get famous, sidles up to Max and lets Lisa launch his DJ career. 

• Love 10

So disappointed with the Tom's. I really thought they were going to pull themselves together for this business opportunity with Lisa (if it's even real). Katie and Adriana did nothing to help make sure they didn't party themselves in to a stupor. They were totally along for the ride. 

Brittney is really dense. No birth control, wtf.  No way was Jax going to be happy if she was pregnant. He can barely stand living with Britney much less taking care of a kid together. 

Something is missing without Kristin there. If Lala is supposed to fill the void, it's just not working for me. 

I agree with James about Lala's boyfriend. If he's never around for her, what the point? oh, yeah, $$$$$$$!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

LVP wanted the Toms along on the trip to impress them with her restaurant design savvy, and when they didn’t sit in quiet awe of her she got irritated. 

I don't think it came across that way at all. On the first shopping trip when it was just the four of them, she didn't seem bothered by them inserting their opinions. They may have disagreed on some of the items but she didn't seem irritated in the least. If she wanted to impress them with her design savvy, it seems contrary to take them to see a restaurant designer who you have acknowledged is the person you have contracted with the task of actually bringing the restaurant concept to life. It seems more likely that her irritation at the meeting was only heightened by the fact that they started the day off on the wrong foot - showed up late, hungover and smelling of booze. I think she felt they were being unprofessional with the way they were cutting off the designer with questions before he was able to finish his thoughts and were challenging simple concepts that didn't need to be discussed at that particular meeting. How low to hang the lights isn't an issue. I think the Toms were excited but they didn't seem like business partners, they seemed like excited children that the parents had to watch over to make sure they didn't break anything in the store. 

I thought Jax's gift was sweet. Sometimes I feel really bad for Jax. He does a lot of shitty things but I don't think that he's a malicious and evil person at heart. I think that his behaviour is just indicative of how insecure he is. In some odd way, I think he's afraid of growing up and failing so he sabotages himself so that his failures are examples of him 'not really trying'. I think for him, the idea of truly committing to something and not having it work is his greatest fear because it will only reinforce his insecurities. He's a grown ass man that seems sad at the idea that he won't ever be more than a bartender but what does he do to change it? Nothing. He's a grown ass man that things he should be at a place in his life where he could be married with children and what does he do to change it? He cheats on his girlfriend. I do think there could be some hope for Jax but he needs a real therapist. 

Schena in the studio...LOL. Not that I needed any more evidence that her one hit wonder career was off the back of autotune and great studio work from everyone else. Lala has a great singing voice and it's nice to see someone for a change use the platform to pursue a real talent, not try to sing because they think anyone can do it. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

It might be like Jax. He's a horrible person, but makes for great TV. Kristen is the same way. Or was. Now that she's toned herself down, she's a real snooze. 

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Yea, I was always under the impression that he was into some serious drugs and that's why he went to a facility for a bit. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/1/2018 at 6:36 PM, OnceSane said:

I think this episode was the MOST staged......as close to scripted as any reality show I’ve seen.

SOO.. predictable!

Maybe I’m hoping it was all production driven...because I lost a lot of respect for my two FAVORITE cast members.. Schwarzts and Brittany...

Schwarts was completely over the top...outta control drunk...more so than Sandoval!...

(what was with the weird winking eye twitch shyte?)

Why? Especially when he seems to be the Tom that could quietly quash this behavior the night before the business meeting...because he REALLY WANTS THIS (business w/LVP) to work..and has ZERO options..can’t bartender or his anxiety disorder doesn’t allow him to simply pass out drinks...let alone be behind the bar...(PUMP opening party).

If producers want...and are able to create drama...why not be CREATIVE? Throw in some “adulting”? Now that’d create drama!

How about something new? ...not the usual idiotic barrached morning after...

Create drama by having a Tom (either one)...try to wrap it up for the night because of meeting?...shutting down the partying...creating a rift with the others who want to party until 6AM?

It seems that would make for some good TV...and future story lines. (Problem is...For all I know..they were each paid an appearance fee to stay for contracted amount of time...hence the birthday cake...confetti...etc.)

Then there’s Brittany...phew!!! The ignorance exhibited regarding birth control was very off putting...

and IF she had an INKLING that she might be pregnant...how disgusting was it for her to raid the mini bar liquor the SECOND she and Jax entered their motel room after checking in?

The whole cast is outgrowing this behavior at the speed of light. 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1

Uh the previews for next week with Ariana fully splayed out with all the girls staring deeply into her uncovered vageen was a little offputting. I understand getting elective treatments is different from a regular but for some reason it felt so incredibly skeevy that there was no sheet put over her lower body (like they do at the gyno). She has been talking about her insecurities with her vagina for a few weeks now and how she doesn't want anyone to touch it, look at it, or be near it, yet here she is with two friends and an entire production crew just spread eagle under a halogen light in a tight room. WTF? I don't know why but for some reason that truly weirded me out.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Schwartz was completely over the top...outta control drunk...more so than Sandoval!...

(what was with the weird winking eye twitch shyte?)

Why? Especially when he seems to be the Tom that could quietly quash this behavior the night before the business meeting

The winking eye twitch was because Schwartz was still drunk and sleepy. Alcohol is a system depressant. To "wake up" he took adderall, which is an amphetamine and a stimulant. So he was drunk and decided to sober up with speed. That's why he was a twitchy, winky, mile a minute mess.

Schwartz has zero self control around alcohol. Once he starts, he can't stop which is why there are stories of him being blackout drunk making out with strangers.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Watching Lala and Stassi at their meeting was like watching "Beauty and the Beast".  Stassi just keeps getting homelier and homelier.  I think it is pretty obvious why she doesn't want to hang around Lala she can't stand the competition.

Brittany needs to rethink her breast augmentation and letting it all hang out.

I can't believe these people have normal liver functions.  They spend the equivalent of a day's work drinking.  Their bar bills at the end of one of these club nights must be staggering.  

Tom Tom better resign themselves to the fact they have zero say in their namesake restaurant.

Yes, I have to laugh that they keep trying to give  Their style ideas. Lisa is having none of it. They are there to do the grunt work.This is all story line for the TV show anyway.

I also can't believe they drink as much as they do OMG. And I agree about Britney and her boobs...geeze  Cover them up a little! 

• Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, dosodog said:

Why are we going to see Ariana’s vagina?

Context is everything! 

Is you cable still out, Doso? If so, allow me to describe the tableau....

At what appeared to be either a 70's style consciousness-raising/get to know your vagina women's health collective event or a waxing jamboree, Ariana and her "hideous vagina" are full on prepped and in position for the complete, no holds barred Brazillian. After kind of standing up, walking over and taking a gander, ever-supportive Lala exclaims, "If my lady bits looked as great as yours I'd have selected porn as my career!" (paraphrasing).

This show is pure class.

ETA: Def. paraphrasing because you know Lala didn't say "lady bits". I forget what word she used -- poochie, D-holder, vajoink joink? i don't know.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 7