Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E11: Week 10

• Start Topic

I feel bad for both women. Arie is an such a poor excuse for a man. Lauren barely reacts to anything. But she was so smiley and happy and had opened up or at least her version of it. I think that's were genuine tears to his mom. She's just so boring. They ask what her favorite date was and she can't describe a single date they had so she just mumbles it's corny but she liked all of them. Just no personality. He seemed way more into becca when meeting with his family. He told her I love you over and over and genuinely seemed excited to see her. Yet the more Lauren is into him the less infatuated he seemed. So he picks the safe choice his famikys choice. Poor becca having to be grilled by aries rude family about Lauren. Stfu. 

• Love 23

CH says there’s a lot more to this.

I hope she shuts down his nonsense.

Then, sends the two of them a wonderful engagement present.

BTW, for those that asked, the ring goes back.  If the engagement doesn’t last, the ring is returned to Neil.  Arie cannot recycle that.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, shouldbedancing said:

what a fuck up. This isn't fun at all.

Hopefully, the end of this franchise.  Just too much dysfunctional nonsense and maybe tonight it finally comes to an end.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Kendra143 said:

And I wish Becca was pitching the ring off the balcony so he has to grovel in the dirt to find it. Did I hear Arie trying to justify this “I think i’ve Been upfront with you about this...” yeah that absolves you of being a dick. NOT. 

And he hasn't been upfront in the least!! Ass! 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Arie is acting like a confused, spoiled child. "I don't understand, I told you what I want, why are we still talking about this? I told you I'm sorry, you're supposed to forgive me so I can go talk to Lauren. I can't imagine Lauren is still upset I dumped her at the altar, not once I tell her I really want her. Isn't this show about me getting what I want?"

You nailed it.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Arie is acting like a confused, spoiled child. "I don't understand, I told you what I want, why are we still talking about this? I told you I'm sorry, you're supposed to forgive me so I can go talk to Lauren. I can't imagine Lauren is still upset I dumped her at the altar, not once I tell her I really want her. Isn't this show about me getting what I want?"

YES!!! Narcissist!!! 

• Love 13
Just now, Mu Shu said:

I am ready to get into my delorean and go back in time to punch this possum asshole in the throat.  Get the fuck out!

I'll come get you (I'm in Chicago) and will drive you myself!!!

• Love 6