Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E11: Week 10

• Start Topic

Arie hopes that introducing the final women to his family will help him make his decision; after enjoying one last date with each woman, an unexpected twist shakes things up.

Arie's mom is a twin for Krystal!

I'd go on this show in a heartbeat, or want my brother/sister to be the lead so I could get a free trip to Peru for the last episode. That would be worth all the other BS. Peru looks fabulous.

I'm spending all my time staring at Lauren's extensions.

• Love 16

I was surprised that the girls knew who met the family first.  I don't really like that not to torture them but I think it might be easier.  I wonder if the families have always brought up one girl to the other when they met them.  I think the producers encouraged the family just to stir the pot. 

Also, he doesn't look at all like his parents. 

• Love 12

I feel like Becca had a tougher time withLauren coming up in conversation as a comparison through her whole visit. Arie seems to have a need to be the knight in shining armor so he should pick Lauren. And it is all about him, his needs and his wants and much less about picking a soul mate since he could so callously blind side his first choice. He’s not ready for a PARTNER in marriage. 

• Love 14

Who the h*ll is Caroline? She was on the WTA, but I didn't know who she was then either. Now TPTB bring her back AGAIN?

It's taking a whole lot of work for editing to create "the most scandalous bachelor ever" out of one of if not the "most boring seasons ever."

Is it just me or does anyone else not care who Arie chooses?

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Who the h*ll is Caroline? She was on the WTA, but I didn't know who she was then either. Now TPTB bring her back AGAIN?

It's taking a whole lot of work for editing to create "the most scandalous bachelor ever" out of one of if not the "most boring seasons ever."

Is it just me or does anyone else not care who Arie chooses?

Maybe she is being auditioned to be the Bachelorette.

• Love 1

How to describe Machu Picchu: "It's crazy." "It's insane." Repeat. Over and over.

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

A year from now I doubt either Becca or Lauren will care who he chooses

It's already happened to me and he hasn't chosen yet!

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, b2H said:

What was this about milking Llamas??   What an absolutely crappy date.

I know the Show makes up the dates, but I wonder if Arie gets to decide who gets which dates? If so, he seems to keep trying to impress Lauren, and her sourpuss can't even appreciate it. But I can't understand why Becca always gets such shitty dates if she's supposedly his second choice. 

• Love 5

Watching on dvr and catching up, I hated the way Arie's family spoke to Becca. Too much Lauren talk. Ugh. There's no way Lauren would have sat there listening to people gush about the other girl. 

These multiple ILU's were just horrid. 

• Love 18
(edited)
5 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

These multiple ILU's were just horrid. 

It's making me really dislike him, no other lead has told both women he loved them that many times. I haven't been spoiled but already figure this is not going to end well and Harrison is calling it a "historic finale".

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Poor Neil Lane, it's like Groundhog Day for him.

Poor Neil Lane nothing. Guy got another comped trip, this time to Peru. Plus more exposure for his rings. It's all Groundhog Day gold to him. The only time I remember him not showing up in person, he didn't go to Dubuque, Iowa, in the middle of winter for Chris Soules. But he's sure there for those European and exotic island beach locations!

• Love 16

First out of the limo is kiss of death. Poor Lauren can't read the room. I wish she would have looked at Arie, seen his face, and said, "I decided no way would I marry you, deal's off. Bye"

THAT would have been the most dramatic finale ever.

• Love 18
Just now, saber5055 said:

Poor Neil Lane nothing. Guy got another comped trip, this time to Peru. Plus more exposure for his rings. It's all Groundhog Day gold to him. The only time I remember him not showing up in person, he didn't go to Dubuque, Iowa, in the middle of winter for Chris Soules. But he's sure there for those European and exotic island beach locations!

HAHAHHAHA!!! 

I was thinking more along the lines of he travels there, they pick a ring, the Batch proposes then break up within 6 months-1 year.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

I was thinking more along the lines of he travels there, they pick a ring, the Batch proposes then break up within 6 months-1 year.

And Neil gets his ring back, this after it's been showcased on tv talk shows and People magazine covers! It's a win win! Best Groundhog Day ever!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7

Maybe Arie’s family was using reverse psychology by choosing Becca for him.? And all good questions posed by Lauren in the limo. He’s a schmuck Lauren- run away!! Becca- you too- run fast!!

• Love 4

This show essentially teaches the Bachelor or Bachelorette to act in a sociopathic  manner, no?  Say I love you to someone right up until the day they expect a proposal, and then hit them with the "Too bad, so sad."

• Love 10

You know this is set up because I've seen many seasons , but have never seen one season where one girl brings up the other girl this much . It's obviously setting up for the ending 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Can I walk you out"?". Has anybody ever pulled away and said "NO!". 

Yes.  Kelly Jo with Bob.  She told him "don't touch me" and almost slugged him.  That would probably be my response.  

• Love 8