Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Stan39 said:

I hear he went to Juan Pablo for advice. "Es ok!"

Juan Pablo tweeted out his sympathies to Arie (eyeroll):

"Waow... Feel bad for HIM, People STILL don’t understand that we SPEND only like 40 hours total with EACH of the final 3 contestants."

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Juan Pablo tweeted out his sympathies to Arie (eyeroll):

"Waow... Feel bad for HIM, People STILL don’t understand that we SPEND only like 40 hours total with EACH of the final 3 contestants."

Sadly, I'm not surprised. But I also don't know what that has to do with anything. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Actually, I think CH is using her to justify what he did to her. You noticed he asked her and the other women if they thought he stepped out of line. I'm sure they were coached to say the filming was the right thing to do so that people would stop piling on him.

Yeah, what was up with one of them (Caroline? I still don't know WTH she is.) said that NEEDED to be shown. No it didn't. It was all for ratings and "breaking the Internet" promoting the show. Why don't they just leave the cameras rolling in the Fantasy Suites if we have to be subjected to everything.

Meanwhile, there is Arie on the couch saying blah blah blah and Becca asks him questions that he's not going to answer anyway, unless it's something he made up or was scripted for him. Waste of time.

Come to think of it, it's possible TPTB gave Becca questions and Arie answers. So there's that. Nothing real here folks, move along. (To This Is Us! It just came on ...)

• Love 12
1 minute ago, econ07 said:

Translation:  the producers of the Bachelor pressure me and every contestant to propose to someone ... even if not ready.  The most real thing said by Arie.

I wonder if they're told they won't get paid if they pull a Brad.

• Love 2

I wonder if they people clapping for Arie were his and Lauren's family? Or paid staffers.

Why the hell was Kendall crying? Did she realize her chance of stuffing grandpa possum and his walking blonde board was over?

Becca is very classy. Too bad she didn't ask what we all wanted to know: why the hell didn't he just LEAVE?!?

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Arie has the most feminine gestures, I can't believe I once found him hot. These people are usually better in small doses, once we see more of them we get turned off.

Seriously, WHAT do women find attractive about him? He's such a limp wristed weasel who can't talk. 

• Love 19
(edited)
5 minutes ago, bosawks said:

If I was Lauren I’d be trying to tunnel my way out of the green room to safety with an empty K cup and a plastic swizzle stick right about now. 

Yep.  I was annoyed that Bekah M. was interrupted by stupid Tia when she was giving her long winded advice to Lauren ... now that you’ve seen “the footage”, you have to drop this selfish, man child who has the attention span of a fruit fly.

If only she’d want to tunnel out of the green room. Somehow she is even more superficial and shallow than he is.  Pffft, no sympathy for her whatsoever for when the inevitable dumping occurs.

Edited by escatefromny
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Seriously, WHAT do women find attractive about him? He's such a limp wristed weasel who can't talk. 

And he makes his living selling real estate ?

• Love 4

Soooooo, now they're trying to justify his behavior and will turn this into a happy love story between Lauren and Arie. I really hope they don't clap for this couple. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Yeah, what was up with one of them (Caroline? I still don't know WTH she is.) said that NEEDED to be shown. No it didn't. It was all for ratings and "breaking the Internet" promoting the show. Why don't they just leave the cameras rolling in the Fantasy Suites if we have to be subjected to everything.

Meanwhile, there is Arie on the couch saying blah blah blah and Becca asks him questions that he's not going to answer anyway, unless it's something he made up or was scripted for him. Waste of time.

Come to think of it, it's possible TPTB gave Becca questions and Arie answers. So there's that. Nothing real here folks, move along. (To This Is Us! It just came on ...)

I don’t know who she is either but was talking like she was either drunk or had a rough night last night! Du,b and WEIRD they chose her to represent!

Also, it’s a bra not a top. You’re on TV wear a fucking shirt Becka.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, bosawks said:

If I was Lauren I’d be trying to tunnel my way out of the green room to safety with an empty K cup and a plastic swizzle stick right about now. 

You forgot the big ass poster (Andy from Shawshank).

• Love 5

Becca is one class act. I love that she didn't give him the satisfaction of yelling or acting upset or being spiteful. He looks like an ass and she is the bigger person. Suck it Arie! haha

I stopped watching because I can't imagine what more there is to say and I will not watch Gramps try to make himself out to be a victim any longer. "oh, poor me, like every single bachelor so far I had to make a choice. waaaa waaaa" whatever dude, why didn't you just choose the right one to begin with? It was painfully obvious you wanted Lauren and only Lauren so just fucking pick her in the first place. 

I was one of the apparently rare folks who kind of loved Jason and Molly's love story. I hate Arie and Lauren's. 

• Love 10
Just now, emjohnson03 said:

What's everyone's bets before Lauren sees what a douchenozzle Arie is?

Five months? A Year? 

Five weeks.  Tops.

• Love 5