Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 3/2/2018 at 5:46 PM, zoeysmom said:

I had high hopes for Teddi but alas she became tedious when she became another RH, do I say, not as I do.  To me, Teddi is just another anxious spoiled person.  Somehow or another  she has managed to alienate Rinna, Erika and who knows who else.  One thing I do appreciate about Teddi, is when people tweet pretty vicious things about Dorit-she tells them to stop and keeps things in perspective.  She also congratulated Dorit on her swimwear line.  So she has some good points.

This is one site.   Which RHOBH are scrambling and for what over Teddi's alleged popularity?  For the most part what I read is Teddi is so down to earth.   I am not seeing the universal adulation for Teddi.  I think people take her side against Dorit.  Let's see how she does against Erika for example.   If boring and dumb means down to earth then Teddi is all that and more.  Bravo has elected to put in the show description Teddi's behavior draws questions.  Twice Teddi has shut down filming with her demands.  That is money wasted for production.  Bravo also looks at the RH temperament and professionalism.  Teddi has shown she has neither.  BTW she is in good company-there is a reason they don't bring Camille back full time-not a team player.  

I think if three out of three people asked about someone give a thumbs down, and they are celebs, most likely their opinion counts.  Obviously Andy does care or he would not ask JLaw and have her as a solo guest.  JLaw opined on other Bravolebrities as well.   Jennifer Lawrence also loved Dorit and Brandi.  Over the years there have been some rather disastrous choices of fan favorite RH.  I will never understand how Lisa Rinna, Ramona Singer, Vicki Gunvalson or Teresa Giudice stay on, but supposedly the have rabid fan followings-celebrity and otherwise.   I think it is because they bring drama plain and simple.

LVP and Kyle saying Teddi is a nice girl can be the kiss of death.  Both LVP and Kyle like Joyce and look what happened to her.  Joyce still shows up for LVP events and supports her charities.  I think when they are looking for RH they need someone who has a pretty forceful personality and are somehow unique.  Riding horses and being devoted to keeping one's weight down isn't exactly scintillating.      

i must have something.  when did teddi  shut down production?  i think if andy really cared what most of us felt erika would have been gone the first season she was on.  but andy loves personalities hers.  i think the only reason he fired brandi was because the others refused to film with her. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I am not believing that Dorit didn't discuss what happened in NY with PK prior to the cameras showing up to film

hey kfb, she said something to the effect that she and lisa had a tiff and he basically said to dorit 'fix it with lisa'.  i don't remember exactly what either one said and the scene could easily been dismissed by us.  this scene happened as dorit was going to camille's.  i thought 'wow' at the time.  it was very subtle.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Dorit climibing all over LVP with her love apology was identical to what LVP just did to Kyle in NY.  Monkey see monkey do.

Lisa didn't climb on top of Kyle, she held/hugged her, Dorit actually climbed on top of and held/pinned Lisa down while straddling her. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa didn't climb on top of Kyle, she held/hugged her, Dorit actually climbed on top of and held/pinned Lisa down while straddling her. 

Both ladies did not want the other person to be all over them at the time.  Kyle even commented she couldn’t breathe.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

If someone ever tried to hold me down the way Dorit did to LVP, I would go ballistic.  For wanting them to listen to me?  Nope.  I would have words.  And then a possible shove and if you get injured, that's on you.  You don't hold anyone down except if they're going to hurt their self or someone else or you are protecting them from something.

I’m claustrophobic and would’ve shoved her so hard her little bird body would’ve flown across the place - that was crazy!

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

It's justice for not being gracious in the 1st place! I was terribly put off by her attitude! It had to be terribly insulting to the photographer! Dorit had no legitimate reason to be acting like that! ;-(

Wasn’t that the shoot Dorit was not told about (she thought it was only hands and decolletage) - so she didn’t bring her glam squad? In other words, wasn’t that another LVP trick?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

LVP looked shocked as Dorit climbed her. I would have kicked her ass across the yard. HARD!

If LVP would have kicked this stupid twat across the yard, I would watch it on an endless loop.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Dorit climibing all over LVP with her love apology was identical to what LVP just did to Kyle in NY.  Monkey see monkey do.

Good point - that was creepy too.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Jel said:

Lisa Vanderpump is one of my real life heroes, so I love her a lot. But yeah, even to me, that removal from the magazine felt punitive. I don't know the timing, maybe it was done ages ago, long before Lisa had any reason to be pissed at Dorit, but the way it was edited for tonight's episode, it seemed done as a consequence of Lisa's disapproval.

Yea, it is possible that editing is fucking with us. I wouldn't be surprised if immediately after Dorit left the set that day, with her sourpuss attitude, Lisa decided to redo it. But maybe the timing of the actual reshoot DID coincide with these other events, so that's how they edited it? I don't know, but I think it's possible. 

• Love 6

I like Teddi- I think it's the equestrian thing, to be honest, more than anything she's actually done- but I was equal parts cringing and thinking it was a little cute that she had no ability to act like the whole Dorit thing didn't thrill her to pieces.  A more seasoned housewife would know tides turn quickly so keep a stone face while someone else is taking their enemy down.

Dorit is a lunatic, and I hate most of her wigs, but her hair looked cute at Lisa's party, and I really liked Lisa's earrings on her.  I suspect her sunglasses helped me enjoy the overall look.  Without them I get distracted when she makes her eyes go too wide.

• Love 9

Lisa Rinna missed the birthday brunch due to illness. How convenient. She’s missed two of the biggest drama filled Howives get togethers. I can’t wait to hear what the others say (their slant) when they fill Lisa Rinna in. How relieved she must be that the drama is being caused by others and she doesn’t need to have a defensive stance. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, it is possible that editing is fucking with us. I wouldn't be surprised if immediately after Dorit left the set that day, with her sourpuss attitude, Lisa decided to redo it. But maybe the timing of the actual reshoot DID coincide with these other events, so that's how they edited it? I don't know, but I think it's possible. 

This whole thing is confusing to me, so maybe someone can help. Wasn't the party in NY to celebrate the magazine and Dorit's photo spread? Or was the party for something else? If that is what is was about, then yes, it is completely punitive for LVP to come back home after learning that Dorit had talked smack about her to do a reshoot. Dorit was beyond unprofessional at that shoot, but LVP catered to her and tried to soothe her back before Dorit was talking shit. I cannot stand Dorit, but that was classic LVP. She holds a grudge and is going to make you pay. And pay. And pay. 

• Love 4

PK knew what was going on with his wife and LVP. He might have even had a private conversation with Ken. It was telling when he whispered over to Dorit that it was enough and that she should move on. I have a feeling that he knew what was coming but you can’t stop a Mack truck when it’s going 60 mph. 

• Love 18

This whole thing is confusing to me

Well, we are getting what, three? four? five? however many months of footage whittled down to roughly 20 episodes a season. Hell with commercial breaks it isn't even 20 hours. The producers decided what they think we want to see while they try to fashions storylines out of the footage. Who knows what gets left on the cutting room floor.

Part of the fun for me these days is trying to see any editing mistakes, especially during group scenes. Glasses magically being full then empty then full again withing the span of 10 seconds, people's clothing changing with regards to layering (sweater on! Off! On!), where people are sitting in relation to one another, etc.

Anybody notice any big goofs this episode?

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wasn’t that the shoot Dorit was not told about (she thought it was only hands and decolletage) - so she didn’t bring her glam squad? In other words, wasn’t that another LVP trick?

I don't know about all that, but didn't think it was a trick; seemed to be more an honor to bestow the job on Dorit! I just remember her "downer" attitude to the whole thing even though the photographer and LVP were happy with the results! I was done with her after that and didn't care what happened; even Lisa R could haze her IMO! Dorit acted as if she was living in her own reality where everyone was only there to cater to her every need and kiss her arse! ;-(

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

This whole thing is confusing to me, so maybe someone can help. Wasn't the party in NY to celebrate the magazine and Dorit's photo spread? Or was the party for something else? If that is what is was about, then yes, it is completely punitive for LVP to come back home after learning that Dorit had talked smack about her to do a reshoot. Dorit was beyond unprofessional at that shoot, but LVP catered to her and tried to soothe her back before Dorit was talking shit. I cannot stand Dorit, but that was classic LVP. She holds a grudge and is going to make you pay. And pay. And pay. 

No, those were two separate magazines. The one Dorit modeled the jewelry for was for a BH magazine that Lisa is/was running. The one featured in NY was something Dorit was on the cover of, all by herself. It had nothing to do with LVP. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

No, those were two separate magazines. The one Dorit modeled the jewelry for was for a BH magazine that Lisa is/was running. The one featured in NY was something Dorit was on the cover of, all by herself. It had nothing to do with LVP. 

Thanks for the information. I don't know how I got so confused! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Thanks for the information. I don't know how I got so confused! 

The season's going too fast and trying to get too much into it! Adding the kids and their careers has also been added; LR & Camille's! They've already been around the world in Japan and the preview shows them going abroad again; maybe Germany! ;-)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

That was about as close to losing composure as I think I have ever seen LVP.  She looked very uncomfortable.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Well, we are getting what, three? four? five? however many months of footage whittled down to roughly 20 episodes a season. Hell with commercial breaks it isn't even 20 hours. The producers decided what they think we want to see while they try to fashions storylines out of the footage. Who knows what gets left on the cutting room floor.

Part of the fun for me these days is trying to see any editing mistakes, especially during group scenes. Glasses magically being full then empty then full again withing the span of 10 seconds, people's clothing changing with regards to layering (sweater on! Off! On!), where people are sitting in relation to one another, etc.

The earrings at  LVP's birthday party . 

And, Camille's blog:

At Lisa’s birthday party the next day, I brought some sexy gifts for both Lisa and Dorit. Since my mind was on getting my mojo back, I thought they would be fun and playful. I did give Dorit a ballgag as a joke and as a not-so-subtle message to stop running her mouth off. I felt it was appropriate to have a go at her after the strap-on line comment and C-word confrontation. Apparently, her generous spirit prevents her from receiving jokes in the spirit in which she gives them. I was surprised by Dorit’s negative reaction as I would have thought she would think it was silly and play if off as just that. I didn’t mean to offend her but wanted to bring some levity to the situation and exact a small measure of revenge. Hopefully one day she will have a giggle at this. As always, Lisa’s party was lovely and she received many thoughtful and beautiful gifts from the ladies. 

Until next time, cheers for now.

Camille

• Love 11

I want the full story on the older man who is Camille's assistant. I wonder if he's a snarky butler, like the one Sonja borrows from time to time.

Also, I would have thought Erika would be too cool for the Kardashian game, let alone getting emotional about her avatar.

• Love 12

I am still unclear on this season's big dust up over the supposed mean things said by Dorit/Kyle/Teddi about LVP.  It makes no sense why THIS is the focus.  Last year's "pantygate" was as stupid, but easier to find a reason for Erica's feelings.  Previous so-called plots were also silly but kinda justified the hurt feelings (i.e Yolanda/Rinna Munchhausen,  Kyle/Rinna/Brandi/Kim's addiction, LVP/Brandi/Kyle gossip rags, Adrian/Brandi surrogate)  This go-round is so minor.  Dorit said LVP was needy & was jealous of Dorit & Kyle's friendship.  OK, and....? Why was this blown up and why are Kyle & Teddi involved?  It isn't interesting in the slightest. 

Still hate Dorit with the fire of a thousand nuns with fake accents.  When she was chasing after LVP at Camille's, she kept asking if she & LVP were "goooT".  "Are we goooT?  You & I, we are goooT?  Are you goooT?"  WTF with that accent?  And WTF with Peekay changing her swim wear line name?  I think it's a vanity project at best, but Dorit's name (Nava? Navid? Naya?) was better than "Beverly Beach" for crissake.  No wonder Peekay is not very successful.  He's a marketing nightmare.  Beverly Beach sounds like a low budget drag queen's persona.  I am envisioning sequined seashell pasties and a starfish thong. 

• Love 23
13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I think it’s funny they are going to give  Dorito her drink out of that green glass. A red solo cup would be funnier. 

Or a bedpan for all the shit that comes out of her mouth

• Love 21
13 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

LVP getting all kinds of passive aggressive with the glasses. Wasn't she taking up for Dorit and the glass thing back before Dorit was talking smack about her? She will always get you back and make you pay. 

LVP was taking up for Dorit in PrahPahVaySellGate when the 3 Muskateers Alliance was strong.

The alliance went to shit when LVP realized that Dorit was talking about her in a negative manner. LVP looked very annoyed in her TH about being called "needy". Dorit doesn't remember that is was LVP that got her on this show mainly because of her friendship with PK. I think LVP finally saw that Dorit is trying to imply that she is the one closest to LVP and worse her equal.

LVP will swat at Dorit and make sure she understands that LVP is royalty while Dorit is mere nobility.

At Kyle's dinner didn't Dorit brag that she was not afraid of LVP? It will be interesting how this plays out the rest of the season. Even if LVP publicly forgives Dorit, she holds a grudge 4Evah.

• Love 13

Cheers to me!!!  Camille and I have something in common....we both rent the same chairs for our backyard parties.  Can't beat a buck a chair.  She rented white flimsy folding chairs and wanted her guest to drop $1.5k on perfume?  Get a better chair CG.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

When PK and Dorit were confabing about how he’d renamed and redesigned her whole swim line while she was in NY, had he been drinking kool aid or what?  Why did his lips looked stained?

Ken stayed behind as well, so PK put on his DSL

• Love 9
12 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I don't believe for one second that anyone besides LvP decided to drop Dorit from her magazine/jewelry ad.

They were providing cover for LvP.  She didn't want Dorit anywhere near her business but doesn't want to be responsible for anything that she can't pretend is "British humor."

On the BHL magazine site Dorit still appears in the photos

At the bottom of the ad page is the addy of the jewelry line - vanderpumpxmakowsky. The site doesn't exist. You can't find the jewelry anywhere other than on the BHL site - wonder if the deal fell thru.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Dorit acted as if she was living in her own reality where everyone was only there to cater to her every need and kiss her arse! ;-(

imo both Dorit and LVP act like this - they truly deserve each other.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

I don't think Teddi is that stupid or arrogant.  I also don't think she's looking to be LVP's bestie.  But there has to be some satisfaction with Teddi that Dorit finally got what was coming to her - after all the hazing and gas lighting she has been pulling.  Even telling LVP that Teddi is the problem by twisting what was said in NY.

I don't understand how Dorit thought she could get away with that BS since the video would show it all and prove she's a lying sack of $#!t! The woman is truly "touched" in the head! ;-)

• Love 10
12 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Then I stand corrected slightly.

Still though LVP can grudge hold like the best of them.  She only ripped Dorit from the ad IMO because where they were when this was filmed.  Had this been all about business she'd been done it. 

This is why I don't do business with friends and family. 

From a business standpoint, LVP pulled a smart move.

LVP took advantage of being miffed to get this jewelry line filmed twice for the RHOBH franchise. It free publicity and reaches a bigger "buying" audience than the BHL magazine. She got a photo shoot filmed instead of LVP in a TH saying Dorit's pictures were pulled and we went with another model. Free advertising for the magazine, for mini Truman Capote, and for the Makowsky collection.

• Love 19

Who the hell raised Dorit? First, the talking out of both sides of her mouth and now forcing an apology with physical assault and aggression? If I were either of Dorit's parents I'd be mortified that my grown-ass adult daughter was behaving like a deranged psychopath on national television. 

Interestingly enough, it seems PK is the Dorit whisperer and is able to reign in her behavior with a stern look or a few choice words.

It's never a good sign when the episode ends with "later this season..." It usually means the following episode is snoozeworthy and nothing juicy or of note happens for a while.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, BBHN said:

She certainly can.

LVP is still upset about the Bobby Fisher comparison.

cardi-gif.gif?resize=500,256&ssl=1

Bravo is pretty shady too - they will never let this die as they love to bring up that clip at least once a season.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Lisa Rinna missed the birthday brunch due to illness. How convenient. She’s missed two of the biggest drama filled Howives get togethers. I can’t wait to hear what the others say (their slant) when they fill Lisa Rinna in. How relieved she must be that the drama is being caused by others and she doesn’t need to have a defensive stance. 

I think LisaR got some good coaching from someone. I think she was advised to lay low this season where inevitably someone else would emerge as the villain (because all the shows need to have a villain). Then, next season she can glide back in almost as if nothing happened.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, BBHN said:

I dunno, to me, Mean Girls usually applies when someone is the instigator. If Teddi was enjoying it, I see it more in the vain of "justice is served".

I'm picturing Ronnie Karam doing his impression of Megan Edmonds

tenor.gif?itemid=6107199

• Love 4
5 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

hey kfb, she said something to the effect that she and lisa had a tiff and he basically said to dorit 'fix it with lisa'.  i don't remember exactly what either one said and the scene could easily been dismissed by us.  this scene happened as dorit was going to camille's.  i thought 'wow' at the time.  it was very subtle.

Hi jaybird:

I think he had the discussion with Dorit before the cameras showed up to film and Pee kay decided how she was to behave when the cameras were there. There was absolutely no usual back talk from Dorit when Pee kay told her he changed a number of things about her swim line including the name. I truly believe PK put Dorit in her place after a talk with LVP and before the camera crew showed up for the day.

5 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Both ladies did not want the other person to be all over them at the time.  Kyle even commented she couldn’t breathe.

And LVP said I adore you over and over again to Kyle while Dorit said I love you over and over to LVP

• Love 6

LVP is a very bad hostess, being that nasty to an invited guest (even it is Dorit) making them feel uncomfortable is uncalled for and tacky to say the least not to mention making her other guests uncomfortable as well.

Dorit giving LVP an apology lap dance was giving me second hand embarrassment for both of them.

LVP making nice nice with Teddi was fake and Teddi was being used only to make Dorit feel slighted, that is unbecoming behavior for anyone especially a mature women.

Camille will always be awkward.  The gratuitous lingerie shopping/modeling was stupid.  Camille's body may have a scar or two but she still has a fantastic figure so I call BS on all that.  

The ball gag was funny.

Lisa VP's table scape and wisteria arbor decor for her bday party was spectacular.

Erika will buy any designer tee shirt no matter how ugly it is.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

I have to go back to re-watch, but what I found strange and suspect production interference was when they were at Camille's charity event.

The fight outside - why wasn't Kyle in that scene?

LVP should have just asked Camille and Erika what exactly did Dorit say about her and see how it was/maybe different from what Teddi/Kyle said.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

It's cute when a little doggie does it,  but Dorit dry humping LVP?  Not so much.

It's how Dorit gets her way with PK, so why would it be any different with fellow Brit, LVP?

• Love 9