Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

They looked like bejeweled cupcakes which is not terrible but disappointing because I like cupcakes and want to eat them...but $1500?!  Can you add a chain and wear it?

The pricing was outlandish.  ?

I'm all for finding the cure for cancer because it effects everyone but 300-1500 dollars for a bottle perfume. One better not stink ever.   It's obviously they were paying more for the bottle design because of the diamonds. 

• Love 3

Has Dorit been watching earlier seasons with Yolanda? Greeting LVP with MY LOVE. The suck up begins. 

Maybe. When Dorit was running late to meet Teddi at the restaurant, when she finally called Teddi to let her know she was late, she did say "Teddi my love"...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

That is my take on that scene as well.  Teddi looked like she was going along with it, kind of laughing about being  "Teddi Bear."  With a little nod to Dorit.  I don't think Teddi thinks she's "besties" ( hate that term) with LVP.

Teddi is getting the new girl privilege from LVP.  

I believe she's not dumb either to know LVP is the queen of the show.  If you get in her good graces and follow her instructions, no harm will be done.  Teddi ever goes off script, LVP will be done with her or make her life a living hell. 

• Love 7

I don't believe for one second that anyone besides LvP decided to drop Dorit from her magazine/jewelry ad.

They were providing cover for LvP.  She didn't want Dorit anywhere near her business but doesn't want to be responsible for anything that she can't pretend is "British humor."

• Love 21
50 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Well Dorit got paid back in spades for her big mouth; catching it from all sides! At LVP's BD lunch, Camille brought a "ball gag" for Dorit, LVP slapped her about concerning their relationship, and the others got in some milder shots letting her know "b!tch; you ain't getting away with this $#!t any longer!" She storms out when the tension got too much for her! The preview for future episodes has Erika saying to someone that she's peeved when someone has "temporary amnesia!" I can only guess she's talking to Dorit who acts clueless all too often! She's not that dumb, but loves playing as if she hasn't any idea why people are upset with her! ;-)

No, it isn't Dorit,

Spoiler

It is Teddi! Erika goes after Teddi and calls her a "cry baby".

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, it isn't Dorit,

Hide contents

It is Teddi! Erika goes after Teddi and calls her a "cry baby".

Yeah, I saw something later which shows Erika "going off" over nothing! I'd have to give her "the hand!" IDK why she does that! It makes no sense to lose her $#!t like that! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I don't believe for one second that anyone besides LvP decided to drop Dorit from her magazine/jewelry ad.

They were providing cover for LvP.  She didn't want Dorit anywhere near her business but doesn't want to be responsible for anything that she can't pretend is "British humor."

I'm of two minds. 

Dorit did look amazing in her photo shoot but she went she had a diva moment instead of being gracious, she came off looking like a bitch and unprofessional. 

Now with that said, it could be also replacing Dorit sures LVP won't be slightly upstaged.  Because that new model they used for the shoot wasn't going to take no attention from LVP, not saying anything bad, but there might be some truth even if LVP won't publicly admit it. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I just have a question. How do you feel about how Dorit has acted so far? Not trying stir anything up.

If I object to a type of behavior from person A, then I object to the same type of behavior from person B.  My "She asked for it!" days are well behind me. (Most days.)  

Having said that I think Dorit has stirred the pot a fair bit this season, but so have others and she's gotten her share of grief about that in THs. So I think her debt's been paid. I also think a lot of the grief she gets for that drama-inducing, pot stirring is overblown.  Mostly I don't find her to be a malicious person, just kind of affected and try-hard.  I'll take that over straight up dickishness any day. Ymmv.

• Love 4
(edited)
27 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa isn't in the ad, only the model is. The ad is to showcase Lisa's jewelry line not the model.

Then I stand corrected slightly.

Still though LVP can grudge hold like the best of them.  She only ripped Dorit from the ad IMO because where they were when this was filmed.  Had this been all about business she'd been done it. 

This is why I don't do business with friends and family. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m not sure whose attempts to suck up and be “charming” and “loving,” in order to be forgiven for bad behavior, are more pathetic, Dorit or Ramona. Dorit’s eyes are not quite as crazy. 

Buzzing in.... Ramona!

Because Ramona is mean-spirited.

• Love 13
(edited)
32 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The earring edit was actually even stranger than that. LVP got the cartier earrings, put them on, and Dorito put on Lisa's large earrings. Then Lisa has on her old earrings and Dorito has her own on again. When Dorito decides she has had enough and walks out of the party, Lisa is still wearing the large earrings when she gets up to follow her. But when they are both outside the door away from the party, Lisa once again has on the cartier earrings. Seems like some reshooting has been done, without attention to detail regarding the earrings. Which makes one wonder how much is real, and how much is acting out a storyline. I really really hope it was real though, as I loved Dorito finally getting some crap thrown back at her. 

Loved LVP calling Teddi "Teddibear", and loved Teddibear's gift to LVP. Very thoughtful. 

Exactly!! Are the shots redone or completely edited in an order that did not happen ? Not important  but an interesting continuity error !

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Lisa holds a "grudge", she, like me, keeps people at arms length when they hurt her. They have to earn their way back into a place of trust/openness again. 

Well we will agree to disagree on this one. 

I'm definitely not defending Dorit she was unprofessional yet I stand by the opinion had not Dorit been talking about LVP, she probably still be in that ad.  Yet when you cross the ol mighty LVP she can be cold, calculating, dismissive and a grudge holder, that's how she deals with hurt, since she doesn't express it in the matter some might want her too.  That's all I'm saying. 

5 minutes ago, BBHN said:

She certainly can.

Mind you  I like LVP but it can't be ignored. ?

• Love 9
Just now, BlackMamba said:

Well we will agree to disagree on this one. 

I'm definitely not defending Dorit she was unprofessional yet I stand by the opinion had not Dorit been talking about LVP, she probably still be in that ad.  Yet when you cross the ol mighty LVP she can be cold, calculating, dismissive and a grudge holder, that's how she deals with hurt, since she doesn't express it in the matter some might want her too.  That's all I'm saying. 

Lisa Vanderpump is one of my real life heroes, so I love her a lot. But yeah, even to me, that removal from the magazine felt punitive. I don't know the timing, maybe it was done ages ago, long before Lisa had any reason to be pissed at Dorit, but the way it was edited for tonight's episode, it seemed done as a consequence of Lisa's disapproval.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Jel said:

Lisa Vanderpump is one of my real life heroes, so I love her a lot. But yeah, even to me, that removal from the magazine felt punitive. I don't know the timing, maybe it was done ages ago, long before Lisa had any reason to be pissed at Dorit, but the way it was edited for tonight's episode, it seemed done as a consequence of Lisa's disapproval.

Exactly.  AndyCo. and his team can tell the editors how they want the scenes to go if he wants it to be more dramatic.  The voiceover when the final scenes of the new shoot begun felt like an episode of Revenge.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jel said:

What a bunch of meanies. From the comments to the facial expressions -- mean girls.

Well didn't we already know that about most of them?  But I thought cool-girl, above-it-all Teddi was enjoying the mean girl stuff more than she would have liked me to notice.

28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Lisa holds a "grudge", she, like me, keeps people at arms length when they hurt her. They have to earn their way back into a place of trust/openness again. 

I disagree - the snarky comments about past sins every time she sees the offender which go on for months/years is holding a grudge, IMO.

• Love 17

Well didn't we already know that about most of them?  But I thought cool-girl, above-it-all Teddi was enjoying the mean girl stuff more than she would have liked me to notice.

I dunno, to me, Mean Girls usually applies when someone is the instigator. If Teddi was enjoying it, I see it more in the vain of "justice is served".

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, princelina said:

I disagree - the snarky comments about past sins every time she sees the offender which go on for months/years is holding a grudge, IMO.

LVP's too fk'n old to keep acting like a "high school mean girl" who had a boyfriend stolen from her! It's terribly juvenile even though Dorit deserves anything that comes her way! She can't keep starting fires, then back off as if she had nothing to do with it! She needs to take ownership of her BS and this episode is the 1st step in letting her know "this has to stop or else!" It was a merciless evening where she was catching it from all sides! Camille deservedly got her, LVP smacked her around, and the others got to be amused seeing Dorit squirm in her chair! She should have laughed it off, but she can only be the perpetrator of a joke; not be the BUTT of one! ;-)

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I dunno, to me, Mean Girls usually applies when someone is the instigator. If Teddi was enjoying it, I see it more in the vain of "justice is served".

I guess my thing with it is that this really isn't Teddi's problem or business.  And as I said, they all have "mean girl middle schooler" moments, but Teddi wants us to think she's above that.  But I haven't bought her line since we were informed that "she's okay with having just one Cartier bracelet, and doesn't need 2 or 3."  Although I'll probably feel bad for her in a few weeks when she's the one crying :)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Steph J said:

Given that Dorit keeps blaming things on Teddi (which has consistently seemed to me like a power move to put the "new girl" in her place, more than anything else), I can't blame Teddi if she's getting some enjoyment out of seeing Dorit get a bit of comeuppance. 

Technically I'm not blaming her for that; just for acting like she's too cool to be like the rest of them :)

• Love 2
On 3/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, zoeysmom said:

From the episode description:

. . . the women attend Camille's charity event, where Teddi's motives are brought into question.

Teddi is not having a good week on Bravo.  Three WWHL guests were asked their opinion of Teddi and all three gave thumbs down and said she shouldn't be on the show.  It has to hurt when Jennifer Lawrence opines in that fashion.  Worse she texts Andy about what a dud addition she was to the show.

I think maybe Andy should stop putting up her photo and asking his guests for comments.  I get the impression he thought Teddi and her "accountability" would be a big hit.  Which makes me wonder-what possible motives could Teddi have by attending a charity event?

I'd take being disapproved of by that overrated, overexposed mediocrity as a compliment. 

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, princelina said:

Technically I'm not blaming her for that; just for acting like she's too cool to be like the rest of them :)

That's totally fair, I just meant that the way that Dorit keeps pointing the finger at Teddi for seemingly everything actually does kind of make it Teddi's problem/business.

• Love 15
Just now, Steph J said:

That's totally fair, I just meant that the way that Dorit keeps pointing the finger at Teddi for seemingly everything actually does kind of make it Teddi's problem/business.

Dorit feels like she was ratted out, but that's the biggest problem most people have with her; Dorit rats others out all the time because of her big arse mouth! ;-)

• Love 12
(edited)
8 minutes ago, missyb said:

I don't see "mean girls" in RHOBH at all. Well, maybe in Erika. She can be brutal.  Now, take Orange County, the list goes on in that zip code.

OC b!tches are really the worst! They have it all, but go out of their way to be as unkind and mean as possible! There's little loyalty and it's hard to have any sympathy for any of them! Lydia's the only true saint! Even Meghan's a hypocritical, backstabbing b!tch and doesn't seem to realize it! I can still see her going after Meghan at the reunion for some silly reason! She just didn't like being called out for doing what she did to KELLY; accusing her of having a BF when still married! That woman has a child, but still needs some growing up of her own! ;-)

2 minutes ago, gingerella said:

So, is Dorit mentally ill or something? Girl ain't right.

It would explain a lot! I think she's just playing crazy, clueless, or dumb to excuse her being a b!tch! lol! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 3/6/2018 at 7:19 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think people forget that each show needs to have someone not crazy or over the top... but maybe on BHOBH it doesn't play very well.. with Joyce and now Teddi as perfect examples of that not playing well.  Also, Teddi and RHOC's Tamra finally met in person and they photograph well together... with the crazies on that show, I think someone like Teddi would fit in better there (Jeana was more low key and fit in well during the first five seasons.. so maybe a show like the OC could accept a more low key person like Teddi).

If we want Dorit to be fired.. we should give her no attention then Andy will fire her.

Am I alone in that I don't want Dorit fired? She's a good villain, not actually evil just vapid and fun to hate watch. Every season needs a fall girl and without her we'd end up with another Eden. Or worse, it goes back to the Kim/Yolanda days where the drama gets more personal and teeters into unwatchable territory.

22 hours ago, Jel said:

After having seen the magazine, they didn't actually cut Dorit's spread. In the end they just cropped her face out and only used body shots of the jewelry. Knowing that, it seems like they filmed that scene just to add drama to the Dorit/LVP showdown. 

Edited by rho
  • Love 18
38 minutes ago, Pete Martell said:

I'd take being disapproved of by that overrated, overexposed mediocrity as a compliment. 

I have no comment to add, I just wanted to see this beautiful nugget of truth posted again.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, sheetmoss said:

The bottle reminds me of an Avon perfume my aunt had in the 80s.

Dorit was 100% inappropriate. LVP and I have very little in common, but we do share this: don’t press me. Let me have my space and don’t push your agenda on me. 

Meanwhile that party was like the Mad Hatter’s tea party—except that instead of riddles, it was all LVP’s sly remarks. That was some next-level drama right there.

Rinna has taken a page from other HWs: the less screen time you have, the better you come off. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Dorit sure wore a lot of make up. Is that for extra effects when she begins crying on the way home?

I have to say that I loved Dorit's hairstyle at Lisa's bday party.  Gorgeous.

8 hours ago, Cranky One said:

Those perfume bottles are cool...that's all I got right now. 

They were really beautiful, and probably responsible for about $1480 of the $1500 price point.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Kalamityjayne said:

Right?! Why does she get so many roles? She was good for Hunger Games but she cannot act and she’s got a new movie four times a year!  I prefer British productions where actors get roles based on talent not hype.  One good movie here and you get cast in everything when there’s tons of better actors more deserving. I think the same with Julia Roberts and her phase of reigning queen. 

x ∞

• Love 5