Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, noveltylibrary said:

Dorit would make a great psychotic stalker.

What do you mean by would make? She is being psychotic stalker and LVP wasn’t  looking Happy about being straddled. 

Erika looked so genuinely excited and happy about going digital. I do agree with her thought. I didn’t like the look of that guy either. 

• Love 13

LVP getting all kinds of passive aggressive with the glasses. Wasn't she taking up for Dorit and the glass thing back before Dorit was talking smack about her? She will always get you back and make you pay. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, gundysgirl said:

LVP getting all kinds of passive aggressive with the glasses. Wasn't she taking up for Dorit and the glass thing back before Dorit was talking smack about her? She will always get you back and make you pay. 

She had no idea Dorit was talking shit at the time.  Now, Dorit scared the shit out of her. 

I have never been so uncomfortable watching any RH show. 

• Love 17
(edited)
On March 2, 2018 at 11:19 AM, Silo said:

I think Lisa realizes she can’t really “control” Dorit’s obnoxious behavior so she’s going to shame her in front of PK so that he’ll try to control it more in the future.

After seeing the episode , I think you hit the nail on the head. But, Dorit did get a lot of hits tonight ( bday party). Although I really do not like her as i see her, I admire her walking out when she had enough abuse. 

Weird editing on the earring scene. On e minute Lisa is exchanging her new cartier earrings for her old ones, which Dorit puts on and is told hehe loo good in. Next scene, Lisa has the old earrings on again. 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 8
(edited)

I think people forget that each show needs to have someone not crazy or over the top... but maybe on BHOBH it doesn't play very well.. with Joyce and now Teddi as perfect examples of that not playing well.  Also, Teddi and RHOC's Tamra finally met in person and they photograph well together... with the crazies on that show, I think someone like Teddi would fit in better there (Jeana was more low key and fit in well during the first five seasons.. so maybe a show like the OC could accept a more low key person like Teddi).

If we want Dorit to be fired.. we should give her no attention then Andy will fire her.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 7

Teddi Bear sure was lapping up all the LVP attention.  

Well.  I'm torn.  LVP can slice and dice a person verbally with such precision and finesse.  It's a thing of beauty really.  But the kind side of me didn’t like the pile on from all sides.

Teddi.  I wonder if that's how Ivanka behaves at the dinner table.  Smugly enjoying being the favorite.  

Camille.  You say it's a joke at the party, but clearly in your TH, it wasn't a joke, but an insult gift.

Ericka. You're correct in comparing panties to ball gag.  But you lose me with your ownership lecture. Beverly Beach please.  Who hung Rinner out to dry with Yolanda and then went all "I'm exhausted from performing".

PK was right.  Make swimsuits at an affordable price.  Change Nava to Beverly Beach.  I would have called you brilliant if you had added Please to the name.  A fun play on bitch.  That encapsulates your wife this season.  Beverly Beach Please.

Due to a work phone call, I missed a good chunk of the show.  

Why was Teddi Bear and her twin in sumo outfits?

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Why was Teddi Bear and her twin in sumo outfits?

This was one of Teddi's clients.  They were there to do some kind of super sweat thing.  Not my cup of tea to be rolled up like a burrito and then practically sweat to death.  No thank you!   

• Love 9
1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

I have such second hand embarrassment for Dorit. 

I was watching and thinking the same thing....and thinking what a clearly disgusting display of ass-kissing!!  "I LOOOOVE YOU, LISA!!!!!!"  No, Dorit - you do NOT love Lisa - you love the opportunity remaining friends with her will offer you and your try-hard husband...like a somewhat steady paycheck!  

After the conversation about the swimwear line between PK and Dorit was over, and the cameras were gone, I am 1000% positive he gave Dorit major hell for biting the jeweled hand that feeds them (in a secondary way).  

• Love 20
1 hour ago, CatMomma said:

That was not okay.  Dorit was aggressive and LVP looked legit uncomfortable. 

I would have pushed the b!tch off of me! That was a rotten attempt at making up! It would be just about as awkward as a rapist trying to make amends! ;-)

• Love 15
51 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

She had no idea Dorit was talking shit at the time.  Now, Dorit scared the shit out of her. 

Well Dorit got paid back in spades for her big mouth; catching it from all sides! At LVP's BD lunch, Camille brought a "ball gag" for Dorit, LVP slapped her about concerning their relationship, and the others got in some milder shots letting her know "b!tch; you ain't getting away with this $#!t any longer!" She storms out when the tension got too much for her! The preview for future episodes has Erika saying to someone that she's peeved when someone has "temporary amnesia!" I can only guess she's talking to Dorit who acts clueless all too often! She's not that dumb, but loves playing as if she hasn't any idea why people are upset with her! ;-)

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Different situation, but I felt just as uncomfortable watching that scene with Dorit and LVP as I did when watching Kelly Bensimon's Scary Island breakdown (RHNY).  And, LVP looked completely uncomfortable and almost afraid.

• Love 23
9 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

This was one of Teddi's clients.  They were there to do some kind of super sweat thing.  Not my cup of tea to be rolled up like a burrito and then practically sweat to death.  No thank you!   

...and these fools pay big money for it! Stupid! ;-)

• Love 6

This was probably the most stinging episode I ever seen on RHOBH. 

Dorit is feeling what other HWs have felt from Kyle and Brandi - You get on LVP's bad side, she turns into Alexis Carrington and becomes a cold-hearted passive aggressive bitch.  She will make you feel the lowest low if you try it and doesn't even have to scream at you to do it.  

As for the gag balls, clear the most insulting, meanest,  clapback gift ever.  I guess Camille was entitled to do it since she felt embarrassed and obviously still pissed at Dorit's drunken mouth several episodes back.  That was Dorit's karma vintage Camille style. 

Did I feel bad for Dorit... almost... I do believe she needs to shut her mouth at times and stop making so many unnecessary waves then when she dishes she can't take it.  Hopefully she learns to pick and chose her battles after her televised humiliation. 

As for boring Teddi being LVP's new bestie, she better not get too comfortable with that title.  If she saw what has happened to Dorit and Kyle this season when LVP becomes unglued, she better tread lightly.  Yeah the Pumpy fans are loving her on Twitter but it only takes one time before LVP is under attack and LVP's fans and LVP will treat her like yesterday's roadkill. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

I hope Teddi is wise enough to figure out that LVP was only using her - that’s what people are for in Lisa’s pink world.

She won't til it's too late like they all have LOL.  These women are all pawns on a chess board and LVP will remain the queen. 

• Love 11

When PK and Dorit were confabing about how he’d renamed and redesigned her whole swim line while she was in NY, had he been drinking kool aid or what?  Why did his lips looked stained?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

She won't til it's too late like they all have LOL.  These women are all pawns on a chess board and LVP will remain the queen. 

In her own mind, LVP is queen - in reality she’s just a run-of-the-mill narcissist.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

When PK and Dorit were confabing about how he’d renamed and redesigned her whole swim line while she was in NY, had he been drinking kool aid or what?  Why did his lips looked stained?

I thought that was an interesting conversation. She is was correct that his view is wholly from a business point of view.  But, she ended up acquiescing to all his suggestions . It must have killed her to have lower price points.

On another note, she looks her best with light day time makeup. She really did look lovely.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Don't ever do a seaweed body wrap.

I just read the blogs on Bravo.  I get the feeling LVP thinks Kyle glossed over her role in the dissemination of LVP'S personality. And she still likes Dorit.

• Love 5
On 3/6/2018 at 6:22 PM, Cranky One said:

Those perfume bottles are cool...that's all I got right now. 

They looked like bejeweled cupcakes which is not terrible but disappointing because I like cupcakes and want to eat them...but $1500?!  Can you add a chain and wear it?

• Love 6