Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 3/8/2018 at 4:56 PM, princelina said:

On 3/7/2018 at 8:31 PM, jaybird2 said:

this season was filmed months ago so erika's clothing choices wouldn't be based on what she read here,  she doesn't care what we think!

Yeah if that were true we'd have been spared that hideous outfit at Camille's party with MOSCHINO emblazoned across the bosom.

The conversations on Erika's wardrobe aren't new. Pardon me if I don't take seriously people who had no idea cold shoulders and bell sleeves were the current trend in women's fashion. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think Kyle means anything by it. When I'm relaying to someone something my husband said, I make my voice deeper. When I'm relaying something one of my sisters said, I do a falsetto. I think it's very common to try and mimic a voice, in order to differentiate who said what, when relaying a conversation. 

you make a good point meme.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think Kyle means anything by it. When I'm relaying to someone something my husband said, I make my voice deeper. When I'm relaying something one of my sisters said, I do a falsetto. I think it's very common to try and mimic a voice, in order to differentiate who said what, when relaying a conversation. 

I think Kyle does it to diminish what LVP has to say. Kyle and many others believe if you deliver a jab with an accent, particularly a British accent it does not have the same punch.  It is not the accent it is the lack of profanity, raw emotion, raised voice, tearing and most of the time some cleverly worded sentences.   Once a person tells someone it irritates you to have them imitate you, if you continue to do it you are an ass.  PK did it to Kim when she persisted with her bad British accent.  Kim persisted PK walked away.  To me, it is liking making comments to someone who is short or someone who is tall about their height.  Once they acknowledge your clever repartee regarding their height and ask you stop just stop. 

Then there is Dorit, why does anyone focus on her pronunciation pattern?  If people ignored her she probably would not persist in her affected way of speaking.  Each explanation gets lamer and lamer and shaming her has not worked.  It is like telling a woman who maybe has overdone lip injections it doesn't look good-why bother after the first dozen people have commented.  Ignore her and maybe it works.    

• Love 2

Love Kyle’s mockery of Beverly Hills ladies - “Oh, you shouldn’t have! Thank-you darling.”

Also appreciate that Kyle can laugh at herself, as one of those BH cheek-kissing-ladies-who-lunch.

• Love 3
On 3/11/2018 at 12:38 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

OH MY GOD I just rewatched Dorit love bombing/physically assaulting LVP at Camille’s party and this is what she said “ I really hope my love and attention and forcing myself on her is starting to make her realize that I really didn’t mean to do anything to hurt her.”  Dorit sounds like a psychotic ex boyfriend behind bars in San Quentin ! WWWWWWWWTFFFFF!  And when Lisa told her to get off her and she refused THEN played with Lisa’s hair? PSYCHO. 

That entire interaction reminded me of Brandi! It was weird because it was the same desperation I saw in Brandi after she realized that she had completely blown her friendship with LVP. The difference for me, is that I agree with Teddi, Kyle, and LVP when they say they don't believe that Dorit is doing any of this stuff to be malicious. She just gets caught up in the moment and can't stop herself from embellishing and exaggerating whatever story she is relaying. But physically jumping on LVP and trying to force LVP to love her was total Brandi-level creepy. 

I'm in a weird situation because I like Teddi, I think she is honest and sincere in her interactions with the women and simply wants everyone to get along (plus, I think it's important to have at least one woman on these shows who is down to earth and relatively normal so that I don't implode from watching too much ridiculous insignificant drama). I empathize with Dorit (I've totally been the insecure woman at the party who drinks too much, talks too much and too loud, and makes the totally tone deaf jokes that leaves everyone feeling awkward). And, I ADORE Lisa VanderPump despite her foibles, in fact what most people lament as her manipulations, to me, come across as her simply wanting to control her public image and I admire that type of reserve from a reality show participant.

Erika leaves me cold because she shows no actual personality. She's a costume in hair extensions with an entourage of yes-people rather than friends, but I appreciated her calling out how Dorit should have laughed off the ball gag gift. Seriously, I think that LVP would have gone easier on Dorit if she had just laughed off the gift as a turnabout being fair play type of thing. My "relationship" with Kyle is always fluid. She has never been my favorite, but the show would hold no interest for me without her. Plus, she combines all of the things that I like about the other women. She's vapid, vain, insecure, relatable, empathetic, and insufferable all at the same time.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

That entire interaction reminded me of Brandi! It was weird because it was the same desperation I saw in Brandi after she realized that she had completely blown her friendship with LVP. The difference for me, is that I agree with Teddi, Kyle, and LVP when they say they don't believe that Dorit is doing any of this stuff to be malicious. She just gets caught up in the moment and can't stop herself from embellishing and exaggerating whatever story she is relaying. But physically jumping on LVP and trying to force LVP to love her was total Brandi-level creepy. 

I'm in a weird situation because I like Teddi, I think she is honest and sincere in her interactions with the women and simply wants everyone to get along (plus, I think it's important to have at least one woman on these shows who is down to earth and relatively normal so that I don't implode from watching too much ridiculous insignificant drama). I empathize with Dorit (I've totally been the insecure woman at the party who drinks too much, talks too much and too loud, and makes the totally tone deaf jokes that leaves everyone feeling awkward). And, I ADORE Lisa VanderPump despite her foibles, in fact what most people lament as her manipulations, to me, come across as her simply wanting to control her public image and I admire that type of reserve from a reality show participant.

Erika leaves me cold because she shows no actual personality. She's a costume in hair extensions with an entourage of yes-people rather than friends, but I appreciated her calling out how Dorit should have laughed off the ball gag gift. Seriously, I think that LVP would have gone easier on Dorit if she had just laughed off the gift as a turnabout being fair play type of thing. My "relationship" with Kyle is always fluid. She has never been my favorite, but the show would hold no interest for me without her. Plus, she combines all of the things that I like about the other women. She's vapid, vain, insecure, relatable, empathetic, and insufferable all at the same time.

That entire interaction reminded me of Brandi! It was weird because it was the same desperation I saw in Brandi after she realized that she had completely blown her friendship with LVP.

Seems Brandi wants back on.  Andy has given her a mission-get connected with one of the RHOBH-preferably LVP or Kyle.  http://www.etonline.com/andy-cohen-reveals-what-it-would-take-to-get-brandi-glanville-back-on-real-housewives-exclusive

Hasn't Brandi pretty much burned her bridges with the video at the Reunion, endless comments and tweets about LVP?  If there is anyone who would refriend Brandi it would be Rinna.  Although I do see a chance with Erika.  Granted the show is boring this season but Andy just has to stop bringing back RH-it doesn't work.  To cite Danielle-does Andy want the franchise canceled.  Danielle's return was pitiful.  Teresa will do whatever Andy wants.  Brandi back is not a good plan.

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, princelina said:

These gals could save themselves a lot of trouble if they'd just admit they were drunk when they said stuff :).   "Why did you think it was weird that I left?"  "I don't know; I was drunk". Easy 

YES!!  Thank you!

While I don't condone using "I was drunk" as a frequent excuse for asshole behavior, I have thought the same thing regarding these women, on many occasions! 

For example, Erika's complete freak-out on Eileen in Hong Kong, over her son.  In Erika's TH's after, she was all "Yeah...Eileen just touched a nerve, I guess..."  Umm, a very very drunken nerve!  I kept waiting for her to add something like "and the amount of alcohol consumed didn't help", but she never did.  

• Love 7

Right now, she is hoping that both Lisa and Erika put Dorit on the outside

It seems to me the other way around. Dorit going after Teddi, and then trying to start shit up between Kyle and LVP/Ericka since Kyle dared to side with Teddi instead of Dorit at PK's party.