Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Risking Arrest

• Start Topic

So Dayton whose mom is the legal wife and is not the Kodester's bio son gets a pass, but Paedon gets pressured to go? He admitted to everyone that the move to Vegas was very hard for him. If he doesn't want to go don't make him go. Wonder if Logan is going to cave.

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm flipping over to The Walking Dead at 9 so will catch the 2nd hour later, but already the weeping and gnashing of teeth has gotten on my nerves.

Me 2 

• Love 1

No morning check in with Meri?  He stopped at the other 3 homes and had breakfast with Robyn.  I think he is totally uninterested in Meri now, but would never tell her it's over because of the Mariah and the rest of the family.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Holy cow!!!!  Drewfus is there!!!!!!

Lol! Yep the Brineys showed up—-Angela was big and pregnant then. 

Wow what a dull episode. My daughter came in the room and asked what’s going on with the sister wives? I was like nothing. Absolutely nothing. ?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, sandyskyblue said:

Gee...everyone is fine...big surprise!!

Was there any law enforcement there?  Looked like the march was a bust.  They made such a big deal about it and it seemed very low key.

• Love 14

Not a cop in sight. The only negative voices heard were from those who were anti-polygamy (the gals from Escaping Polygamy were part of that group). No arrests and no threats. All that angst for nothing. That could have been a half hour show.

For someone who is scared of everything, Christine sure did jump up there, whipped that microphone out of the "broken" stand and launched in to quite a speech. And by the way, your family has been out for longer than 6 years.

Wonder how the kids are going to feel when they eventually figure out their parents were under no threat of arrest when they moved to LV. Talk about therapy bills.

• Love 22
18 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I see Angela and Drew from Seeking Sister Wife...so according to Robyn, polygamist can't be lawyers, but there's Drew the lawyer, at the meeting the night before the march...hmmm.

Wanna try that again Robyn, and get your facts straight this time?

Looks like Donia Jessop was one that was there that I didn't recognize.

5 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

There were fewer than 100 people there...   how very dramatic

And probably 25% were reporters or TLC staff. 

What a boring un-event.  Clearly there is no interest, even among polygamists (at least those without a a TV show), in legalizing polygamy.  It's a dead issue. Stick a fork in it.

• Love 13

Being as I could only take a few minutes of the show, I missed the actual rally. What did they attribute the poor attendance to? Wait, don’t tell me, -fear. That was the drinking game word. My personal opinion is that it was lack of interest. Thee aren’t that many polygamists. 

• Love 5

Janelle - Christine's probably the only person I know who could be told she had to speak in front of 300 or 400 people in 15 minutes and do it gracefully.

Um...not buying that there were 300 to 400 people there, Janelle.

I will say this though...Christine's probably the only person I know who'd give a speech in that outfit. 

Holy dancing Moses. Looked like she borrowed a shirt from a huge man, and then wore it over red long underwear.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I am personally rooting for a surprise ending where Kody gets dragged away in handcuffs with Janelle and Meri clutching his ankles, sobbing.  Between the four wives they can't come up with enough money to bail him out, and it's revealed he is still being held in a Utah jail to this day. Cut to scenes of all his wives much happier without him around and getting along a thousand times better. The end.

Hilarious!!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, MonicaM said:

I would love this, but only if he was arrested for anything BUT polygamy.  In my city, it's illegal to have an inoperable, unlicensed car on the street.  Maybe he could get hauled away for that?  Or perhaps he's forgotten to return some library books?  

I think you are correct about the wives getting along better without Kody in the picture.  The competition for attention would end and tensions would ease measurably.    

Do you believe they are really competing for Kody's attention at this point?  I get the impression all the wives are over it.   Even Sobbin' Robyn doesn't seem as smitten as she was prior to popping out her last kid. 

• Love 6

Sorry if someone else already said this......

Did anyone else notice that for the first HOUR of the show they made a huge deal of asking everyone if they were going to go and support the family..... I mean EVERYBODY... EXCEPT FT and Mykelti?  Now why is that?  They weren't even mentioned.  It was like they don't even exist.  Do they live far away or something?

2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Holy cow!!!!  Drewfus is there!!!!!!

And Angela.  Auralee and April must have stayed at home to watch the kids.

• Love 8

Oh good god.  These people wind themselves up and make a big, fat hairy deal out of marching in a rally.  They are back and forth to Utah frequently so they aren't sneaking  in during the dead of night.  Meri took her dog to a Utah vet to be put down so it can't be that bad.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for them?  I don't get what  they're trying to do here.  They are at the bottom of the list for criminals.  I don't know.  I guess I'm done.

• Love 7