Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Double Eviction

• Start Topic

Mouth still agape.  Shocked that James was eliminated and I couldn't stand the dude!  Dammit man, don't make me like you; from his handling of Brandi to his exit speech, I was chuckling and actually felt bad for his elimination.

• Love 6

I never could stand Omarosa since Apprentice where she and Piers Morgan hated each other and she stooped to bringing his children into the argument, but strangely, I wouldn't have a problem if she wins CBB.  She did a complete personality turn-around.  It's probably fake, but it was pleasant to watch.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I like it when contestants make fun of the hosts.  "Chenbot" isn't exactly flattering but Julie takes it in good humor.  

Julie has called herself that so I think of that name as fair game. At this point, I think it's used more as an affectionate nickname than an insult.  

Poking fun at the hosts is one thing. Brandi and her "let's talk shit about Julie because fun!" wasn't that thing. Maybe Brandi meant it in a twisted sort of humorous way but the delivery was a little mean-spirited. It made the other HGs uncomfortable - for whatever their own reasons - and I don't blame them for abandoning ship in that moment. 

I'm biased because I love me some Chenbot. She's a familiar, bright spot to every Big Brother season and I think she's an excellent host because she says enough to have a personality but also doesn't insert herself into the game (*coughJeffProbstcough*). 

Also? I love that Tyra clip. Batshit insanity is a good look for her.

• Love 6

Personally I have not come around on Omarosa at all and hope she’s bounced next.  I find her fake as all hell, like she’s imitating how she feels real humans act.

When she was jumping around in the living room about something that everyone was excited about or when she ran into the HOH room after her turn it did not appear genuine at all.  She is super calculating about everything; leopards don’t change their spots.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mojoween said:

Personally I have not come around on Omarosa at all and hope she’s bounced next.  I find her fake as all hell, like she’s imitating how she feels real humans act.

When she was jumping around in the living room about something that everyone was excited about or when she ran into the HOH room after her turn it did not appear genuine at all.  She is super calculating about everything; leopards don’t change their spots.

She annoys me so much that I can barely stand to look at her.  I'm not sure if I disliked her more than Brandi.....hmmmm.....that's a tough one. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Ari should have left. Omarosa will  regret not nominating her.

I like James, but there is just something that rubs me the wrong way. I think its just that he is such a wannabe...

James "am I going to have to do press dressed like this?"  Not press James, you're going to talk to Julie.

He doesn't have the best timing or ability to pace himself verbally when he is trying to be snarky, throwing shade or doing press chatting with Julie Chen for less than five minutes.

I want to like jacket part 10,000 times! 

I had to rewind it several times to watch everyone's faces when Omarosa nominated James. Mark was just gutted. Mark gave her an amazing "WTF are you even thinking?" face.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, green said:

And yet we keep hearing the others say that no one could beat Marissa in a final two.  Not just Marissa saying it but the others behind her back. 

Ugh! That kind of makes me think that they're all just going to vote for who they like best. And while I acknowledge that is a perfectly valid reason to vote for someone - social game is important, I personally like when juries vote mostly on game play. In terms of game moves, Marissa hasn't done much. 

I'd be ok with Omarosa winning. Not saying I believe everything (or anything) she says but she hasn't been offensive in any way and has been playing a good game. I mean, crazy or calculating or whatever she is, maybe both, the woman is smart.

• Love 2