Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Honor

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

On 3/4/2018 at 5:48 PM, Nashville said:

Exactly.  Carl - the kid who...

• Watched Negan bash the heads of both Abraham and Glenn into strawberry preserves.
  • Snuck onto a Savior supply truck for the express purpose of assassinating Negan.
  • Watched Negan gut a man in the street THEN order a bullet put through Olivia’s head.
  • Almost had his arm amputated at Negan’s order (BTW - thanks, Shiva!).

...that Carl is going to be entertaining happy-puppy thoughts of Good Ol’ Reformed Uncle Negan hugging up on Judith?  

Believe that, and boy howdy have I got some primo Las Vegas beachfront property for YOU.  :P

I know everyone knows this but Carl witnessed Negan murdering Glenn and Abraham less than THREE WEEKS before his death scene.  I hold grudges longer than that over a co-worker who dumps their work on me but Carl is instantly forgiving the murder of two members of his family? 

Jesus Christ writers - you're supposed to work from the characters outward (how would they react and what are the consequences of that) not from the end result backwards (let's justify not killing Negan at the end of the season, and work backwards from there)

• Love 8
(edited)

Sooo...  I guess the only thing that doesn't deteriorate on a zombody is their jaw muscles and gums?  To bite clear through a tee-shirt and flannel shirt is hard to do for a razor-toothed live guy...  I call BS on the fact that the walker could have had both the power and leverage to not only pierce the shirt but also the skin.  And double BS that Coral wouldn't have used layers in this world after all this time...

Edited by ChipBach
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, ChipBach said:

And double BS that Coral wouldn't have used layers in this world after all this time...

I've been thinking...you know, in one of those Planet of the Apes movies, the humans get a virus that makes them stupid.  I think the walker virus must be the same way. 

• Love 2

I prefer to imagine that in FantasyLand, after Judith walks up to Negan and he says, "hello, sweetheart" she pulls out a machete and sticks it right into his guts.

La jiggy jar jar doo, Carl.  La jiggy jar jar doo.

A Red Machete perhaps? Haha I've solved the mystery of where it will truly end up.

On 2/25/2018 at 7:57 PM, oakville said:

Did they show the scene of Negan in the garden in order to antagonize the fans? I can't see how Negan & Rick would live in harmony.

Negan took the place of Rick in that scene.