Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Honor – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

Aww, I will miss you, Carl.

1 minute ago, Boofish said:

Carl should have lived to represent any good left in this world. 

I will miss Carl also.   This show can be so dumb most of the time.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Crazy Morgan's in the trees again.

Can he see the forest though?  That is the question.

Who's this robot kid talking to Carol?  Not another Carol scares a kid story again.

• Love 6
Just now, Bryce Lynch said:

More confusing time shifting.  Can't they try telling the story chronologically once in a while?  Or is that pretentious enough?

Hey, the first year film students have to learn somehow, don't they?

• Love 5
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but... needs more dialogue.

I thought for most of it that Rick was having another dream sequence.  I didn't figure out what was happening until towards the end of the scene.  Words would have helped.

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"Shit's getting shittier"... I think he just spoke for the audience

That should be the episode description.  Instead of "Rick faces difficulties" referring to his world being destroyed.

• Love 4

I swear Carol and Morgan are the two most bad ass terrorists in the apocalypse?. And faults aside, no one show or movie is doing the end of the world like The Walking Dead. Not even close.

Edited by Boofish
I'm pretty sure apolycolyse is not spelled that way
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Boofish said:

And faults aside, no one show or movie is doing the end of the world like The Walking Dead. Not even close.

I just wish they would get out of Georgia(?) so we can see what the rest of the country is doing, the episode where they went to the CDC was one of my favorites.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I swear Carol and Morgan are the two most bad ass terrorists in the apolycolyse ?. And faults aside, no one show or movie is doing the end of the world like The Walking Dead. Not even close.

Yeah but, diminishing returns.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Of course Gavin, the one Savior to not just be a mindlessly monologuing asshole, is now taking his turn at the monologuing.

GAVIN??  You know an individual Savior and can describe his characteristics?!  I can only name Dwight and the bat.

Edited by candall
  • Love 4