Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E09: Baskets of Deplorables

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Bad news: we'll be having another 90-minute block . . . so if you're DVRing, you'll have to account for the extra half-hour, as well as untalented MTV personalities fluffing Challengers that don't deserved to be fluffed. Just wanted to give fans the heads-up.

• Love 1

I still don't understand why Natalie was in the Troika when Bananas would not have put her in. 

What a fucking pussy. Sitting there saying that the Brit should play her own game instead of Nelson's. Isn't that Natalie is doing?

Jemmye, if you have a chance to put Banadouche in, DO IT! That is the only way that Sarah won. Sure Douche cried about it for 3 seasons but COME ON!

These fucktards are dumb as shit. 

Can Banadouche not stfu and let Devin talk without being an asshole and a fucking douche? He always gets pissed when ANYONE says his name. 

Once again I think everyone should have to go in at least once. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 11

I've said it before, I'll say it again. These people are idiots for not sending in Bananas.

However, I do wonder how Bananas would do on Big Brother or Survivor? Would he be able to talk them into not voting him out or would he be voted out first thing?

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. These people are idiots for not sending in Bananas.

Absolutely! Johnny will always look out for himself and no one else. Why bother being loyal to him? Also, did anyone see that cringe worthy commercial of him on the rug promoting that new show on MTV? 

Natali is the female Bananas. She's so manipulative and seems to be a pro at the political game. I can't wait for it all to backfire.

• Love 9

Kayleigh is a complete idiot and I hope she knows she'll be going home soon because John isn't going to save her for nothing. He already said his only real loyalty is Natalie for now. I actually felt bad for Nelson for a moment. I'm so sick of all the newbies sucking up to John at all times. Devin was right, they are all dumbasses. He was also right that John is scared of Devin because why else was he so fast to run up in Devin's face and tried to mess with him. Usually he just sits back and snark in the talking heads. Devin has got to be someone he takes seriously otherwise why is he working so hard and trying to mess with his credibility with the girls in the house.

Based on the preview for next week I won't be shocked if the rumor is that Kayleigh and John had hooked up. I think they were flirting at some point in an earlier episode.

• Love 7

Not a good episode. Once again, Johnny is the most popular mean girl, and no one dares to step to him. Except Devin. And because he's AYTO Wes, he's the one going into the Ring. But he's asking the Troika to send him Johnny. Which won't happen because somebody wanting to go in and pants the "Banana" winds up getting punched in the gut.

Good Ring, but TJ can go screw. I didn't see Marie give up. She just couldn't get out of the basket. Seriously, one time, I want somebody to get dissed by Teege, shake his hand, then use the other to pummel him. After Johnny gets kicked in the tiny dick, of course.

Kinda wanted the mission to be best-of-5, but I guess the stilts were rented out by the hour. I should check Wes' Twitter. He'll probably say he would've scored five goals inside two minutes.

Just meh in general.

• Love 2

These people are idiots. Jemmye is foolish if she really thinks that Johnny has saved her or has her back for any other reason than it benefitting Natalie's game and most of all, his own game. He's been around long enough and yet people are still buying his BS that he's looking out for them? LOL Johnny is smart and athletic...keeping him out of the battles and allowing him a spot in the finale is just asking to hand the money over to him. The fact that he's been on the winning side and part of the troika as many times as he has should have been enough evidence for these dingbats that the opportunities to get him out will be limited and they have to strike as soon as they get the chance. 

Kayleigh is so stupid that I can't even think right now. If she thinks Johnny has saved her from the times he was in the troika, then it must have flew right over her damn head that she was never a target to begin with so she owed him nothing. She has no alliance or agreement with Johnny and decided to vote against two people who would have kept her name out of their mouth by virtue of her relationship with Nelson. I'm trying to recall the last time I've seen something this stupid. 

• Love 9

If Kayleigh voted the other way, it would have been a 4-4 tie.

Then what, the other team votes?

Even then, those idiots might have shied away from Bananas too.  And the troika probably won't vote him in though apparently Zach and Tony are with Kailah so they wouldn't have any loyalty to Johnny?

I missed the thing about 3 rounds of football.  But it looks like first to score 2 out of 3 goals was the winner.

I don't know if those grenades were that good other than being able to choose the teams to minimize being sent into the elimination.

If they stick to their word then all the three guys from the losing team are going up. If anyone was thinking they would vote in anyone that is in Bananas alliance and then put him in also.

Everyone is so threatened by allinces except for when Johnny is in one. They talked about having to break up Kailah and Marie, Brad and Britni, Corey and whatever her name was, why does that logic NEVER  apply to Bananas.

• Love 8

I of course agree that these people are soooo stupid.  The only motivation I can think of is that for people who typically fly under the radar and legit have no chance to win a final (I am looking at you Jemmye) it is to their benefit to not pick a fight with Bananas.  I think they get paid per show, so I could see why laying low and sticking around longer has some appeal.  

I like having the people from other shows, but the producers really went all in on designing the rules to benefit (and protect) Bananas.  They are hard core pimping him out this season as some sort of actual celebrity.  I could puke.  His 15 minutes need to be up. 

• Love 9

I want to like Devin, but it’s hard to not see him as a pushover. Unless the elimination is some puzzle, he has little chance to beat anyone. Johnny is correct in saying that he is a layup, IMO.  

Apparently Johnny is injured. So there is hope of the Sarah curse continuing. Now will Tony and Zach risk angering him by putting him in vs a layup opponent? Doubtful. Nelson seems a lock to go in. 

I was surprised Kailah actually made a good decision with her grenade and created the teams properly. She’s still not a good social player and lucked out having a kiddie puzzle and an opponent that treats the show as a vacation. But at least she used the grenade wisely. 

Natalie is going to be the female face of the show if she wants to continue appearing. I think she is fake, and I’m not fond of her relationship with Johnny, but she seems to be good at this game. 

• Love 2

I am usually Team TJ but when he said Marie gave up, I wanted to punch him. How is getting stuck in a basket giving up? I have a basket just like that for my laundry and my fuzzy socks from Old Navy are constantly getting stuck. My socks are such quitters. 

If Nelson doesn't see Kayleigh's vote as a huge "I'm touching Johnny when you aren't looking" then he is a bigger dummy than I thought.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

I am usually Team TJ but when he said Marie gave up, I wanted to punch him. How is getting stuck in a basket giving up? I have a basket just like that for my laundry and my fuzzy socks from Old Navy are constantly getting stuck. My socks are such quitters.

I'm mostly ambivalent about Marie, but even if she said that she packed it in during the After Show, it wasn't an out-and-out quit. You want to shut me up, Teege? You get in the damn basket.

BTW . . . . deep cut with "Basket Case," in the sense that I don't think we hear anything remotely familiar on this show. Now I gotta go to the RW thread and see if that song was used in a Real World season.

11 minutes ago, RealitytvLover said:

I just want to say that I hate Johnny. That is all. 

Yes, he needs a beating. I just want a humiliation like the Backpack, only so much worse. That doesn't make me horrible, right?

• Love 4

Cara, Jemmye, and especially Kayleigh are dumbasses! What the Hell was that!!!

Devin is just awesome for the way he gets to Banana's mentally and f**ks his mind all up. lol. I really hope that with the next episode based on the preview Banana's or his girlfriend get got. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Hiacios said:

Cara, Jemmye, and especially Kayleigh are dumbasses! What the Hell was that!!!

Devin is just awesome for the way he gets to Banana's mentally and f**ks his mind all up. lol. I really hope that with the next episode based on the preview Banana's or his girlfriend get got. 

I like Devon for that very reason. I like how he stayed calm as Johnny got more worked up.  Devon is obnoxious as times, but he knows he is, so he isn't as bad as Johnny in my opinion. 

• Love 5

What the heck did Britni have on top of her head during the challenge?

LOL at Brad trying to get into he Troika by saying he "assisted" on the 2 goals and good on Tony for saying no to him. 

I totally agree that these people are idiots.

• Love 5

For Jemmye, I understand why she wouldn’t go for Johnny. Her only hope in this game is to float around unnoticed. She doesn’t want him going after her.  Her biggest mistake is justifying her vote by thinking Johnny is protecting her by not putting her in any inquisitions. He’s not doing that, he’s only saving her as a layup for when/if Natalie is sent in. 

• Love 3

I can’t even with how gross garbage John and his flock of followers are, so I’ll just bellyache about the fact that Tony went in the Troika AGAIN.  I don’t care if he scored.  He sucks and is still stuck in John’s ass.

• Love 3

BTW . . . . deep cut with "Basket Case," in the sense that I don't think we hear anything remotely familiar on this show.

I was cracking up when that started playing. Then realized that there may very well be some cast members who were not even born when that song was released. Regardless, the editors did well with that choice. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

I like Devon for that very reason. I like how he stayed calm as Johnny got more worked up.  Devon is obnoxious as times, but he knows he is, so he isn't as bad as Johnny in my opinion. 

I agree, and I used to not like Devin when I saw him on AYTO but after he got on The Challenge he has become very likable because he is genuine. Let's face it Devin is our only chance of seeing Banana's eliminated this season. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hiacios said:

I agree, and I used to not like Devin when I saw him on AYTO but after he got on The Challenge he has become very likable because he is genuine. Let's face it Devin is our only chance of seeing Banana's eliminated this season. 

I don’t think Devin can take out Johnny in an elimination, and he isn’t good enough physically to get people to follow him. He’s entertaining, but he is no Wes. Eventually Zach or Tony will have to realize that they stand a better chance at winning if Johnny isn’t in the final. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I don’t think Devin can take out Johnny in an elimination, and he isn’t good enough physically to get people to follow him. He’s entertaining, but he is no Wes. Eventually Zach or Tony will have to realize that they stand a better chance at winning if Johnny isn’t in the final. 

I was interested to see that it appears Zach and Tony are aligned with Kailah.  That, to me, means they are peripheral to the Bananas alliance and will eventually turn on him.  I doubt they will do it with this next elimination because, sadly, with Devin, Johnny is likely to come back and be all butthurt that he had to go into the elimination.  I really thought Tony figured things out last season when he teamed up with Hunter.  Guess not. 

I don't believe Tony will ever get out of Johnny's ass. He's just way too far up in there. I wanna believe Zach will becasue I like him now that he's attractive, but I don't see it happening either.

I don't know how Devin didn't choke Johnny. How no one has straight-up punched him in the face astonishes me.

Kayleigh is so fucking stupid. I didn't consider that she was fucking Johnny, but that does seem a good possibility. But seriously, there is no way in ever loving hell Johnny is good enough in bed to warrant this. 

I hate that I even started this season because now I feel I have to finish it. It makes me so irate, it's not good for my health!

• Love 3

I also didn't see how Marie gave up.  TJ is so annoying sometimes.

I could not BELIEVE that Cara Maria had to give up her opportunity to be in the Troika and then she was part of the 3 up for elimination?  That is so fucked up.  Bananas.  Please.  If the producers cared about their viewers they would give us a break from him.

• Love 1
(edited)

Hearing Johnny get on Devin for calling Kayleigh an idiot and not being "nice" when he used to call all the girls "dumb bitches"  every chance he got when they didn't do what he wanted. He never stepped to any man on this show, unless he was in confessional, but never to their faces. Johnny is going to carry people as long as it's beneficial to him and once he secures his place in the finals, he drops them. Every single time! I can't believe these people continue to keep him around. This leads me to believe that production tells them not to vote for Johnny, promising them more money or camera time or something. They know Johnny is the most popular on this show and they want him to stay as long as possible. There is no other possible explanation for these dummies to continue to vote against their own self interests and best chance at winning this stupid show.

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 3