Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: One K at a Time

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LookABird said:

When they walked from the hotel to the beach, I noticed she has begun to walk differently.  She leans backward as she walks to carry her weight. 

I hope those photos of her working out in the gym are accurate, and she has lost weight.

wHAT?!! Where are those pics???

When they walked from the hotel to the beach, I noticed she has begun to walk differently.  She leans backward as she walks to carry her weight. 

She also does that sort of side-to-side waddle instead of striding forward. I wouldn't have noticed but it was highlighted on one episode of My 600 Pound Life - because the patient after losing weight was still walking that way out of habit and had to literally learn to walk properly all over again.

• Love 7

Wait - she can't even take care of her own chub rub? I know we joke about her being on My 600 lb Life, but not being able to take care of your bodily needs seems like a hallmark of most of the people on that show. It looks like Twit is well on her way.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

She also does that sort of side-to-side waddle instead of striding forward. I wouldn't have noticed but it was highlighted on one episode of My 600 Pound Life - because the patient after losing weight was still walking that way out of habit and had to literally learn to walk properly all over again.

Yes!  That stood out to me as well.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Wait - she can't even take care of her own chub rub? I know we joke about her being on My 600 lb Life, but not being able to take care of your bodily needs seems like a hallmark of most of the people on that show. It looks like Twit is well on her way.

There's a scene coming up. I think there's even a rag on a stick.

• Love 10

Ugh. You know, typically when you break up with someone... you are broken up. No one is supposed to have to keep saying "you're not going to get back together." So it's not Buddy's job and it's not Whitney's job. 

Buddy does not owe Heather "closure."

Run away Tal. Run

The whole 8k.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 8

Oh my god shut the fuck up Heather, the obese alcoholic drug addict dumped you, move on with your life!

What closure does she want? He dumped you, the relationship is closed, that's all you get.

Edited by John M
  • Love 23

So maybe someone can explain to me how this is a fabulous life.  I have tried watching this this season after my daughter told me how she enjoys the show.  I am not getting it.  Whitney has a kind and generous, if not slightly mis-directed, heart.  But there is nothing fabulous about her life.  I am happy for her that she is capitalizing and is somewhat financially self-reliant, but at her age, no one gets a medal for that.

so what is the attraction here?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

It's a good thing I wasn't inhaling a box of Ritz Bits like I usually do during these TLC shows.

I was eating vanilla yogurt with brownie bits. I used to like it. ...

• Love 7

She can't REACH to put her chub rub ointment on herself! And she squats there and makes Todd do it? While laughing and promoting her life as "fabulous".

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Todd trying not to barf was awesome.

• Love 21