Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: One K at a Time

• Start Topic

Just now, Sasha888 said:

She can't REACH to put her chub rub ointment on herself! And she squats there and makes Todd do it? While laughing and promoting her life as "fabulous".

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Todd trying not to barf was awesome.

I wonder how Todd liked the dolphin's breath.

• Love 4
Just now, preciousperfect said:

So she was carrying sneakers but we see her crying in flip flops. I’m confused. 

I think she probably had to take them off. She doesn’t usually wear shoes so they are probably tight. She also said her arches hurt. She’s not used to her feet being supported properly. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Jesus!!! Why are you having a panic attack? You’re walking 5 miles.  What a fucking drama whore.

You ain’t kidding. The worst that happens is you don’t finish. No big deal. 

I was hesitating signing up for a 5K in March due to some Plantars fasciitis issue, although I am signed up for a four mile race in April. Registering after this circus is over. 

• Love 7

Whit's feet already hurt walking from her car to the starting line, is she capable of not whining about anything?

And Glen seems way more committed to Whit's "brand" than she is, can she not wear her own damn shirt on the "race" on her own show?

Edited by John M
  • Love 13

It's nice that the Army guy came back to support her, but there's a difference between something being difficult to do (slow, out of breath) and being in a lot of pain, which I am sure that Twit is.   See - even Buddy agrees!

Wait - you can snap your Achilles tendon just by walking?

Edited by aliya
  • Love 9

Late to the party - need to go back and read the latest comments but OH MY GOD!!!!! She is struggling to take each step and looks like she's exerting herself to the max while Hunter and Buddy and her dad are strolling along barely breathing hard keeping up without an issue. What is it REALLY going to take for her to realize that she is not fit??? Hell, even the hip surgery girl was moving better than Twit!!!!!!

• Love 15

I swear, if at the end of this episode Whitney doesn't acknowledge the problem...I just dont know

She won't. She will be focused on the fabulosity of finishing at all - not the extreme and inappropriate difficulty it was...

Look at these kind people even stopping to motivate her. 

I know. Whitney must be half comatose if she isn't throwing herself all over that sweet Army guy...

• Love 15
1 minute ago, ClareWalks said:

I am at a hotel that doesn't have TLC so I'm reading y'all's comments and this one cracked me up. You are all producing fantastic snark tonight!

I hope you get to see this one because I can’t wait to hear what you have to say. It’s truly unbelievable 

• Love 8

Why  does she have blisters?? She doesn't exercise. She rarely wears shoes. What the fuck??? Now, I might not be able to walk an 8k any faster (with the same amount of (re: none) training that Twit had) but I could walk an 8k tomorrow easier than she is and with no stress or doubt that I'd finish. She is so beyond delusional!!!! And Hunter! Love Todd's comment that he's just gonna "strut" the end. Glenn and Hunter just literally had a walk in the park while Twit is afraid that she's going to snap her achilles tendon. 

And ever imagined BUDDY would be the  voice of reason?!?!?! At least in the beginning. Glad he went on and left her whining snotty self to finish on her own. Although the "I'd just be enabling" her comment seems like like the over-enthusiasm of the newly sober. 

• Love 14