Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Wishful Sinking

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, scootterp said:

Long time lurker, first time poster.  As a 30 year viewer of Young and the Restless, Rob Valletta is not on the show.  It appears on his IMDB as he did a stint back in 1973.  I think he was on Days of Our Lives at some point in his career.    

According to IMDB, he played the roll of "Plum" for 9 episodes in 2007.  The 1973 is designating the year the Y&R started.

26 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Also, did we ever figure out why he is "Parks-Valetta" and not straight Valetta?

We don't know when his mom married Mr. Parks.  Maybe it was when Rob was young and they changed his name to make him feel more a part of the family or possibly the step-dad adopted him.  It's hard to speculate on family shit like that. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

But who decides what is a too much? Personally, I'd rather toss in a load of laundry than lug out the trash and recycling. And I'd rather do all of it myself than make a grocery-store run!

I think it would be different if the gang were staying there on their own. Like, "Hey, Rob, can we borrow your lake house for the weekend?" But Rob and Scheana INVITED them. To me, this signals that they're the hosts. They were staying there as well. They're the ones renting it out....Okay, ROB is renting it out (or his mother/sister). He should be the one to clean it and prep it for the next guests. I wouldn't have cared if they asked people to throw out trash, do dishes, etc. But Scheana has this binder she's following people around with - instructing them how to handle the hot tub, to change linens, etc. I just think that's crazy. And none of the guests seemed aware of this prior or were too jazzed to do it. I just think they should have graciously seen their guests out, then began to prep the home for the next arrival. 

1 hour ago, Teddybear said:

I remember Scheana woke everybody's asses up the morning after her wedding to clean!!!!  Maybe she has met her match with Rob.  Oh wait, they broke up.   

Oh yes! I forgot about that. She truly is a horribly demanding friend. 

• Love 15

I think it just boils down to Scheena being terrible and approaching all things like an over the top demanding asshole.  I don't recall Rob running around with the binder.  I think he was asleep.  I mean I'm sure he's at least kind of a douche, but at least he's not Scheena.

• Love 17

I don’t think it was rude to ask the guests to clean up after themsleves- as they should. But Rob didn’t help out at all, he was sleeping while Schena directed everyone around on what to do and how to do it.

Also yeah.. while I think all these 20s and 30 somethings should have been cleaning up after themsleves, some of the stuff in the blinder seemed like things they weren’t unaware tht they needed to be doing.

Also was there something about them not being allowed to use the hot tob at first? It seemed like something was going on, I heard James say “peasants like Lala and James and hot tub” maybe it could only be turned only a certain amount.

But yeah.. it seemed like Rob didn’t help at all to clean his own famoly

vacation home. Which yes it was nice of him to let the crew go up there but did he do anything besides provide the house?(and boat, I guess) I mean it’s not like he was cooking the meals and the group had to go and get the liquor themsleves. And then he slept while they all cleaned? No wonder it’s his happy place. 

And then Schena seemed to pull out the cleaning blinder like the lastnight before they  left.

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

But Scheana has this binder she's following people around with - instructing them how to handle the hot tub, to change linens, etc. I just think that's crazy. And none of the guests seemed aware of this prior or were too jazzed to do it. I just think they should have graciously seen their guests out, then began to prep the home for the next arrival. 

Well, yes--I should clarify that while I and my friends do indeed expect some help for stuff like this, no one has a damn binder, haha! Mental checklist, maybe, but no binder.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

Listening to Scheana talk is nauseating, ESPECIALLY when it's about Rob...which is usually what she's always talking about. Sad thing is she doesn't realize how ignorant she sounds. The amount of time she has characterized what a 'real man' is based every action Rob takes is just beyond ridiculous. So if a man doesn't know how to waterski, he's not a real man? What if your womanhood was defined by the way you speak, dress, etc.? Would you be okay with that Scheana? Seriously, please STFU now. Scheana is obviously trying too hard to sell something in her relationship that isn't totally there, at least not for both parties). 

If you have long-term guests, I can understand expecting them to clean up after themselves and manage their own things like washing their own laundry and linens that they're sleeping on (since you probably have to work and you aren't running a bed and breakfast). But to invite people over for a weekend and then following your guests around with a clean up checklist is just poor etiquette on your part. Unless your friends were begging to use your summer home and them cleaning was part of the deal of using the space, then no, you and your girlfriend can figure that shit out when everyone leaves. 

Guess you really learn something new everyday - I didn't realize that you could have orgasms from a constructed vagina. 

Jax is such a gossiper...of course he ran off and told them what Rob said, lol. But oh Scheana, you're making yourself look like a fool. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Batwings said:

This is why, just like Brittany, I cannot quit Jax. He is a walking punchline. 

My favorite part of this episode was:

LaLa: “I saw y’all comin back and I put my top back on.”

Jax: “Awwww, bummer!”

Brittany: “You’re not cleared to say things like that.”

Brittany stop lying. If Jax hooked up with LaLa that same night, you’d take him back. ?

I forgot about Lala's boobs.  The dig at Katie who wasn't there by reminding everybody that Katie spoke up about Lala the last time she went topless.

Free the titties!  Unless you're indoors?  I don't understand the difference between being shirt free outdoors with James, but then telling him not to look when you're shirt free inside.

Am I abnormal?  Because my boobs look the same if they're outside or inside.  So I'm confused why where you are determines if the boobs should be treated like any other body part and when one looks away. 

I understand that Lala gets to make the choice, my confusion stems from what makes it different for her.

2 hours ago, janie2002 said:

Also side note Katie looked really pretty in this episode, the long dark hair is working for her.  She is actually getting more attractive as she gets older, while Stacci is getting less cute

Confession. I'm kind of giddy about Katie this year.  I have always had a soft spot for her so to see her trying and succeeding on what some people derisively (Ariana and Schaena) call a redemption tour, makes me happy.  Maybe it's not real.  Maybe it is.  But I like cool, calm, zen Katie.

• Love 17

What Scheana and her binder remind me of:

3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Listening to Scheana talk is nauseating, ESPECIALLY when it's about Rob...which is usually what she's always talking about. Sad thing is she doesn't realize how ignorant she sounds. The amount of time she has characterized what a 'real man' is based every action Rob takes is just beyond ridiculous. So if a man doesn't know how to waterski, he's not a real man? What if your womanhood was defined by the way you speak, dress, etc.? Would you be okay with that Scheana? Seriously, please STFU now. Scheana is obviously trying too hard to sell something in her relationship that isn't totally there, at least not for both parties). 

If you have long-term guests, I can understand expecting them to clean up after themselves and manage their own things like washing their own laundry and linens that they're sleeping on (since you probably have to work and you aren't running a bed and breakfast). But to invite people over for a weekend and then following your guests around with a clean up checklist is just poor etiquette on your part. Unless your friends were begging to use your summer home and them cleaning was part of the deal of using the space, then no, you and your girlfriend can figure that shit out when everyone leaves. 

Guess you really learn something new everyday - I didn't realize that you could have orgasms from a constructed vagina. 

Jax is such a gossiper...of course he ran off and told them what Rob said, lol. But oh Scheana, you're making yourself look like a fool. 

Just to add, I didn't see Scheana lift a finger the entire time, except to flip through the fucking binder and start yelling at everyone to clean up

Edited by rho
  • Love 21

I cannot believe making your guests do the renters' binder jobs.  Guests are not renters.  I was already horrified last episode when Scheana proudly proclaimed  to her guests that she and Rob would have the master bedroom "obviously".  If you have guests, you give them the master!  I'm antisocial shanty Irish and even I know this!

Edited to add:  YOU ALSO PROVIDE AMPLE FOOD FOR GUESTS!  If you are getting this kind of advice from me, you need help.

Also, I am a Young and the Restless devotee and I cannot remember Rob being on the show.

Edited by AuntDahlia
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, AuntDahlia said:

I cannot believe making your guests do the renters' binder jobs.  Guests are not renters.  I was already horrified last episode when Scheana proudly proclaimed  to her guests that she and Rob would have the master bedroom "obviously".  If you have guests, you give them the master!  I'm antisocial shanty Irish and even I know this!

Edited to add:  YOU ALSO PROVIDE AMPLE FOOD FOR GUESTS!  If you are getting this kind of advice from me, you need help.

Also, I am a Young and the Restless devotee and I cannot remember Rob being on the show.

I think for the most part these folks would chip in after Rob's infommercial for his Big Bear property.  Here is what I don't get-who stuck around while five or more sets of sheets went through the wash and remade the beds?

Scheana had pink slime beef for taco night.  I would think maybe some steaks or chops might be in order or even some shrimp?   Even though our eggs run about $3.00 buck s a dozen here in California-prices may vary according to the time of year-for ten people they should have had at least three dozen.  Half these people only eat egg whites.  

Rob had less than a dozen performances on the two soap operas he laid claim to.  One of them his character didn't even have a last name.  Rob's job now is essentially producing You Tube videos.  Scheana did him a favor by advertising him as some hot shot producer.  Compare to Lala's producer man and there simply isn't any.  

I am thinking Jax and some of the lads should start investing in vacation propertied-use it for a shoot or two and they could be making bank.. Ariana, Scheana, Britney and Lala should do the same.  This cast is making six figures -invest now and let the investments carry you.  

• Love 7

My top pick for Sandoval’s key accessory of the week: his pink swim trunks “for a pop of color” under his board shorts, as opposed to Jax’s pink underwear—which looked exactly the same but apparently was a TOTALLY different thing. If only we knew fashion the way Sandoval knows fashion, we’d understand—but it’s an impossible feat, so don’t even bother trying. Sandoval is to fashion as Rob is to EVERYTHING else in the entire universe, at least according to Scheana. You know what Rob is not good at Scheana? Following his own damn binder checklist! Poor guy had to sleep off all that boat driving and couldn’t help lock up the jacuzzi.

On the other end of the Rob spectrum is the damn lifeguard who was put out by the idea of guarding lives! “Bro, you serious? Come on, dude, just hang onto the buoy for a bit. You don’t expect me to get wet, do you?” That guy is to lifeguarding as Jax Taylor is to bartending. 

Kristin’s reaction faces to Scheana’s explanation about how Rob LOVES her in every way but WORDS was the greatest thing ever. I think they should just run that reaction video on a nonstop loop throughout the entire series in a lower-corner picture-in-picture box like they do in the reunion shows.

Someone please tell me that Raquel has dumped James in real time! It was sad enough watching her watch Lala and James paddle away together, but if she’s seeing all of this on screen and is STILL with him??? Cue the Kristen reaction video.

• Love 20
11 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Can we please talk about how Jax had on pink underwear under his swim trunks, but FI Tom had a pair of pink swimshorts under his other swimshorts, because he likes "a pop of color under the boardshorts"???

A POP OF COLOR UNDER THE BOARDSHORTS.

I love you Flat Iron. I love you so much.

Yes a thousand times over!

....oh, and Shay has got to be feeling a little redemption as of late.  Good for him. 

• Love 7

Raquel was with him last night on WWHL.  James declared that Raquel was "the love of his life" ( cough cough!).  So Andy asked Raquel (in the audience) if James was the love of her life and she said ".yes, I think so."   Andy: " oh, you THINK so!"

Do you think the lifeguard was a set-up actor?  Otherwise, maybe he figured they were filming a movie or something since the cameras were there.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AuntDahlia said:

Some of us are just not so formal, I guess. If I'm offering my place up for a weekend of messy boozing, you're helping out to put it back together after and with food, etc. But I'm saying that as a Not Wealthy; if were rolling in dough, none of us would have do any of it!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Raquel was with him last night on WWHL.  James declared that Raquel was "the love of his life" ( cough cough!).  So Andy asked Raquel (in the audience) if James was the love of her life and she said ".yes, I think so."   Andy: " oh, you THINK so!"

Do you think the lifeguard was a set-up actor?  Otherwise, maybe he figured they were filming a movie or something since the cameras were there.

Poor, dumb Raquel. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Some of us are just not so formal, I guess. If I'm offering my place up for a weekend of messy boozing, you're helping out to put it back together after and with food, etc. But I'm saying that as a Not Wealthy; if were rolling in dough, none of us would have do any of it!

For me it wasn’t that they had to clean up, it was that one it looked like  Schena pulled out this blinder at like midnight the night before and sprung it on the guest and then woke them up early to do the blinder chores. It was also looking like she didn’t help at all, just followed around with the chore book and also that Rob the host slept and didn’t help. And again as I said in an earlier post, did Rob do anything besides provide the House? And take them out on his boat so he could show off waterskiing? I mean.. that’s my issue.

• Love 9

Oh, yes--I do understand the binder is a wacky move. I myself would go for a clipboard, haha! (I wouldn't really--maybe I'd just yell, "Help me, you bitches!"...but, you know, after they all got up on their own!)

Edited by TattleTeeny
15 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Can we please talk about how Jax had on pink underwear under his swim trunks, but FI Tom had a pair of pink swimshorts under his other swimshorts, because he likes "a pop of color under the boardshorts"???

A POP OF COLOR UNDER THE BOARDSHORTS.

I love you Flat Iron. I love you so much.

Tom has been killing it this season! I need my “Big Book of Flatiron Whit and Wisdom” I need it now!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I think it just boils down to Scheena being terrible and approaching all things like an over the top demanding asshole.  I don't recall Rob running around with the binder.  I think he was asleep.  I mean I'm sure he's at least kind of a douche, but at least he's not Scheena.

This. 

I watch this show and all I can think is these people must have been raised by wolves. They can't really be "normal" they can only mimic what they think is normal in other people. The way they talk about other humans, what they focus on, is just bizarre. Stassi keeps talking about envying Lisa being a "boss bitch" or something, but she completely misinterprets what makes Lisa successful in life. Schwartz is amazed by anyone who can wake up consistently and keep a job longer than six months. Scheana thinks being in a healthy relationship involves eating meat from a tube and bossing her friends around to clean up her boyfrirnd's house. It's like they all grew up in an orphanage in Siberia and never had contact with other people until now, only they're too embarrassed to tell anyone so they just keep pretending they know what they're doing. 

• Love 18
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Am I the only one questioning that lifeguard? I know it's Jax, but is it really typical to respond - "Is he for real?" - when someone in the water is asking for help? 

Rob, Rob, Rob. Ugh. I'm over it. I love the guys snarking on Scheana's adoration of her man. "Rob is an excellent walker!" Calm yo tits, girl. Every fucking episode she has to declare that this is what it's like to be with a REAL man. So Shay wasn't a real man because he didn't surf and snowboard? Give it a rest. 

If Rob is so perfect, why can't he prep the cabin for the supposed renters? Who invites guests to stay in their home, then makes them do maid service after? If he is so wealthy, as she puts on, couldn't he hire a girl to come take care of that? If Shceana kept coming into MY room with that stupid fucking binder, I would have decked her with it. 

Isn't the real story that this is NOT Rob's house, but a shared family home, and his mommy has probably yelled at him for leaving it trashed after having guests over? Still think it's on him to clean it up. 

Oh, oh, oh! And her 10 minute soliloquy to Kristin, about how much Rob "fucking adores" her??? Bahahaha! Kristin's faces were everything. I love that Scheana has already named their daughter (Madison Marie? Girl, Madison is so 10 years ago) and Rob is telling people he doesn't even love her. She wants to put it all on Jax. Boy will her face be red when she sees the episode. 

One more thing about Scheana, before I move on - I know Jax is gross, but I didn't appreciate her body shaming him after his trunks fell off (also, is it normal for dudes to wear underwear under swim trunks???). She looks like a freaking preying mantis. 

Okay, I lied - Divorce Closet??? What a stupid fucking idea. How does that offer anything different than just selling the shit on Ebay or in your FB buy/sell/trade group????

Arianna was annoying me, busting Tom's balls about how he spends HIS birthday. Hey, on YOUR birthday, it can be just you two. If that's what you want. On his birthday, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. 

Schwartz and Katie were cute on their date night. I love seeing them in a better place. I do really think that Katie likely had some lingering issues because of her accident years back. It's possible that suspected pot use has really helped. Whatever it is, good for them. And Tom made me laugh so hard when he said he'd always been curious when LVP lost her virginity, "but not in a perverted way"!!!! This is why I love this show; you can't make this shit up. 

Speaking of LVP, I enjoyed the little bit we heard of her podcast with Stassi. Makes me want to listen to the whole thing. It was fun hearing how she and Ken got together. But, for the record, I'd swim with dead bodies over poo. 

Depends on "how" dead. As a nurse I have physical contact with dead bodies and as long as they are freshly dead, I would chose to swim with the dead, but, alas, most days I swim in poop!

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Am I the only one questioning that lifeguard? I know it's Jax, but is it really typical to respond - "Is he for real?" - when someone in the water is asking for help? 

Rob, Rob, Rob. Ugh. I'm over it. I love the guys snarking on Scheana's adoration of her man. "Rob is an excellent walker!" Calm yo tits, girl. Every fucking episode she has to declare that this is what it's like to be with a REAL man. So Shay wasn't a real man because he didn't surf and snowboard? Give it a rest. 

If Rob is so perfect, why can't he prep the cabin for the supposed renters? Who invites guests to stay in their home, then makes them do maid service after? If he is so wealthy, as she puts on, couldn't he hire a girl to come take care of that? If Shceana kept coming into MY room with that stupid fucking binder, I would have decked her with it. 

Isn't the real story that this is NOT Rob's house, but a shared family home, and his mommy has probably yelled at him for leaving it trashed after having guests over? Still think it's on him to clean it up. 

Oh, oh, oh! And her 10 minute soliloquy to Kristin, about how much Rob "fucking adores" her??? Bahahaha! Kristin's faces were everything. I love that Scheana has already named their daughter (Madison Marie? Girl, Madison is so 10 years ago) and Rob is telling people he doesn't even love her. She wants to put it all on Jax. Boy will her face be red when she sees the episode. 

One more thing about Scheana, before I move on - I know Jax is gross, but I didn't appreciate her body shaming him after his trunks fell off (also, is it normal for dudes to wear underwear under swim trunks???). She looks like a freaking preying mantis. 

Okay, I lied - Divorce Closet??? What a stupid fucking idea. How does that offer anything different than just selling the shit on Ebay or in your FB buy/sell/trade group????

Arianna was annoying me, busting Tom's balls about how he spends HIS birthday. Hey, on YOUR birthday, it can be just you two. If that's what you want. On his birthday, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. 

But then we wouldn't have gotten that hilarious flashback! "Look, it's your birthday and I'll always be there for you... But some of the guys rented out a fake construction site where we get do drive trucks and smash things, so can I do that instead?" All while he stone cold serious. Ha ha!!

• Love 11
16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Scheana is obviously trying too hard to sell something in her relationship that isn't totally there, at least not for both parties). 

What, so you don't wear your boyfriend's initial on a necklace after a mere three months of dating? 

IMG_4605.PNG

• Love 17

I’m a bit of a germaphobe, so when Tom and Ariana moved their twin beds together I kind of cringed, knowing damn well that the floor area under the beds has probably not been cleaned lately. Also, when they were laying in bed in the morning they were clearly laying on the decorative pillows with the black pillow shams ( rarely laundered). 

Jax is dumb as rocks, and pretty gross, but when he says things like “I cheated life” it seems like he was made for reality tv! 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I’m a bit of a germaphobe, so when Tom and Ariana moved their twin beds together I kind of cringed, knowing damn well that the floor area under the beds has probably not been cleaned lately. Also, when they were laying in bed in the morning they were clearly laying on the decorative pillows with the black pillow shams ( rarely laundered). 

Jax is dumb as rocks, and pretty gross, but when he says things like “I cheated life” it seems like he was made for reality tv! 

"Bite her in the face, right?" Yeah, that's it Jax. Kadooz!

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 5

I wonder if Rob kissed the princess when they were together? 

Back to the point, I think Rob does what all Hollywood folk do, lie, exaggerate, sell themselves to be more than what they are. Scheana fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Yep. If Rob were to impregnate another woman, Scheana would probably insist that it couldn't be true because Rob only likes anal sex.

I may be completely wrong but I have a feeling that the whole pregnancy thing is Brittany and Schena messing with Jax.

That was my thought, too, and I'm really hoping that's the case. Because, Jax.

I assume LaLa's man is okay with her baring her tits for the guys in the cast and crew? If not, then she needs to shut it with the "Respect my man!" shit.

She recently revealed that she believes Tupac Shakur's soul took over her body when he died.

wayment2.gif

Is she sure it wasn't the White Kanye?

The Bubbas were sweet.

• Love 4
On 2/26/2018 at 9:13 PM, Pop Tart said:

When Scheana was extolling the virtues of Rob (he skis, he snowboards, he boats, he owns a vacation home!), that was bad enough. But she followed that with how great it is to be with a “real” man, and I have never felt more like I wanted to reach through the tv and smack someone then I did in that moment. She really is just a despicable person.

What I thought was funny was when she was talking about how Rob is a real man because he skis and snowboards, then in the next scene she's talking about selling Shay's snowboard.  I guess Rob snowboards in a more manly way. 

Scheana said that the reason Rob rents out his lake house is because they don't go there every weekend. We have a cabin in South Lake Tahoe and we don't go there every weekend but I would never rent it out.  I hate the thought of strangers being in my house and sleeping in my bed. We have a caretaker that takes care of the place if we aren't planning to be there for a long time but I won't ever rent it.  We've let friends and family use it but never strangers.  

Its funny how neither Rob or Scheana said anything about the house belonging to Rob's mom and not him.  

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

What I thought was funny was when she was talking about how Rob is a real man because he skis and snowboards, then in the next scene she's talking about selling Shay's snowboard.  I guess Rob snowboards in a more manly way. 

Scheana said that the reason Rob rents out his lake house is because they don't go there every weekend. We have a cabin in South Lake Tahoe and we don't go there every weekend but I would never rent it out.  I hate the thought of strangers being in my house and sleeping in my bed. We have a caretaker that takes care of the place if we aren't planning to be there for a long time but I won't ever rent it.  We've let friends and family use it but never strangers.  

Its funny how neither Rob or Scheana said anything about the house belonging to Rob's mom and not him.  

Well everything about the way Sheana talks about him makes it seem like he's a self-accomplished man. I had no idea until I read comments on here from this week's episode that he comes from a well to do family with a sister who was a big model and even dabbled in tv/movies. Scheana is obviously crafting an image of Rob to sell this idea that she's not only with a better man, but that she can  certainly land a better man than Shay. Doesn't help her interests to even hint at the notion of Rob in any way living off of family money. But of course she doesn't mind at all. She can talk as if the summer home is a bonus, but everything about his lifestyle is what it seems Scheana is fixated on. Scheana went from dating a married celebrity, to a broke druggie. I see Rob as her attempt at convincing herself that a man who has money, job, emotionally available, etc. can be into her. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, jaync said:

I wonder if Rob kissed the princess when they were together? 

Has Rob verbally agreed on camera that they’re in a relationship? (He seemed pretty iffy even when talking with Sandoval and Jax.) They don’t kiss; he won’t tell her he loves her. The way Scheana is so frenetic about their “relationship” and doesn’t stop to take a breath, I just get the impression she shows up on his doorstep in a cyclone of “love” (picturing Taz from Looney Toons cyclone but with hearts) and he really has no choice in the matter. Maybe that’s why he didn’t have any food in the house—didn’t really agree to them coming—but Scheana promised don’t worry, we’ll get the place in binder shape and you’ll never know we were here! “They’re” doing this and that and naming kids, etc, but it’s just Rob silent or—usually—dead asleep while Scheana is in her whirlwind of love doing all this planning. He probably doesn’t listen to half of what she’s saying—and he doesn’t seem to acknowledge the other half he does hear. “I love you, Rob!!!” (Crickets) “Where’s the dog?” He’s actually very much like Shay, who was also a “silent partner” and just along for the Scheana Show whether or not he liked it. The only difference between the two that I can see is that Rob has family money and Shay was broke. Well, also Rob can hang a TV in 7 minutes and waterski—but Shay can drop mad beats in the studio, so we’ll call that a draw. I think for these “silent type” guys it’s probably exciting to be with someone with so much energy—also, if she’s running the show, they don’t need to. But eventually they realize it’s not about the pasta—er, about the “love” Scheana supposedly has for them—they realize they’re an accessory to Scheana and that she’s using them as a prop to look good to her friends. She puts a never ending amount of pressure on them to stay on the pedestal. What if, god forbid, Schwartz installs a TV in 6 minutes and suddenly Katie has the “better man”?! The horror!

• Love 17
22 hours ago, Caseyh1981 said:

What’s even funnier, is he actually said he cheated life!

He cheated life but good. He's a bloated drunken 38 year old with a high school education who miraculously makes a probable half million dollars a year between his Bravo salary and appearance fees. He has really cheated life.

• Love 15
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:19 PM, Pop Tart said:

Madison Marie Parks-Valletta - poor, poor imaginary daughter.

I don't want to offend anyone on here if your name is Madison or Marie.  Mine is Amber Lee and is as basic as you can get.  So that being said this is really the dream name she came up with?

• Love 8

Also i think others have said it but Schena legit has crazy eyes when she talks about Rob sometimes. It’s.. kind of scary. Couple that up with the story of how they’ve been together for 11 years, (“minus the marriage, tee hee hee”). 

Also has Schena ever been single for a second? The affair with Eddie(which was a couple years, right?) then Shay who she dated then married, and now Rob.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also i think others have said it but Schena legit has crazy eyes when she talks about Rob sometimes. It’s.. kind of scary. Couple that up with the story of how they’ve been together for 11 years, (“minus the marriage, tee hee hee”). 

Also has Schena ever been single for a second? The affair with Eddie(which was a couple years, right?) then Shay who she dated then married, and now Rob.

Brian Moylan’s recap said he thinks Schenna bases all her self-worth on how much her boyfriend values her. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Oh my gosh, I didn't even put the two together. Good catch! What a tool she is. 

P.S. My husband is the epitome of "manly" in my eyes and he has never skied or snowboarded. But he HAS build an entire vacation cabin for us himself. So take that, Scheana!

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, Silo said:

Brian Moylan’s recap said he thinks Schenna bases all her self-worth on how much her boyfriend values her. 

that tracks.  The relationship with Shay must have been absolute torture for her.

Now I'm almost feeling sorry for her...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, teapot said:

that tracks.  The relationship with Shay must have been absolute torture for her.

Now I'm almost feeling sorry for her...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Haha don’t worry, that feeling will probably vanish when she opens her mouth in the next episode lol

• Love 3

Rob sorta kinda speaks in defense of Scheana:

“A lot of people are watching a TV show that was shot months ago, and TV shows are shot to create drama and intrigue. No one knows what happens behind closed doors and or when the cameras are off,” he wrote.

He then suggested that he was more open about his feelings for Scheana off camera.

“There are things that I never expressed on camera, but did in person,” he claimed. “The reason I created space in our relationship was because of the world, not the person. Scheana and I have cared for and supported each other for 12 years no matter the circumstances or dynamic.”

https://realityblurb.com/2018/02/28/is-scheana-marie-delusional-about-her-relationship-with-robert-parks-valletta-he-speaks-on-instagram-twitter-reacts/amp/

(edited)
14 hours ago, Silo said:

Scheana talks about how long she's known Rob as a way to justify why she seems to be rushing the relationship so quickly. Rob talks about how long he's known Scheana to defend against claims that he doesn't really care for her but the reality is that the accusations against him isn't that he doesn't care, it's that he doesn't seem equally into it, which is also something he hasn't denied. Addressing the issue now by saying that things were said off camera - well things were said on camera as well and that also counts for something. Caring deeply for someone and being in love with them and making them your world and your 'one' is not the same thing. They both want to dress up their relationship around the fact that they've known each other for so long but there's nothing that he's said that doesn't make it seem like his years with Scheana was a friends with benefit situation and she just happens to be a friend he cares for and a reliable companion when needed. Fresh off Scheana's divorce, Rob is someone she trusts in her life and she's trying too hard to make the relationship something that it isn't or isn't ready to be just yet.

And another reason I don't trust either of them, they both describe their relationship as being 10-12 years running minus the years she was with Shay. Um hello, are we supposed to forget that her affair with Eddie Cibrian was also during this 10-12 year period?

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 10