Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E09: The Women Tell All

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

You can glam shame someone, but what Chelsea was doing was joking.

what is glam? It’s usually the exaggerated, heavy drag makeup queens use.  The intent is to “erase” the existing features and use tons of shading, highlighting, and false lashes and heavily drawn brows to resculpt the face.  Women who use full glam tend to be plain, as I think Matikh is.  She also seems to have that pointy look from plastic surgery.

so, naturally plain Narikh is teased by naturally beautiful Chelsea.  Marikh is defensive because her glam is the image she is curating.  Chelsea can go without makeup and be gorgeous, Marikh can’t.

she was low key glam shaded.  Legit.

On 3/1/2018 at 1:55 PM, Mu Shu said:

They were all too young for Arie physically, as he’s about as spry as a sedentary 65 yo. Mentally, they were mostly too old for Arie, who is really immature. 

The only real slam was needledick.  Oh Krystal, I’d really like to take you out for coffee but keep it secret so no one knows I approve of calling him a needledick.  It’s mean and juvenile.  But IMO, something physical happened with those two, maybe as early as Arizona.  So she probably knows first hand.

Beckah “curated “ her image even more than Krystal.  Krystal ended up being the one who won my heart.  Needledick!

First of all, hahahaha! You crack me up, Mu Shu! Second of all, I think you nailed it...or, more accurately, Arie nailed Krystal with his needledick in Arizona or on the private jet back! (Sounds like a game of Clue: It was Arie with his needledick on the jet!) Suddenly it makes a LOT of sense why Krystal came back from that date 100% convinced this was her man and he was just biding his time with the other girls because he HAD to—and also why she was completely dumbfounded over the thought of him WANTING to kiss these other girls or spend any cocktail party/group date time with them when she’s right here! She was personally affronted by him inviting these OTHER girls to take up HER time: Yeah, well, who needs this needledick anyway?!?

• Love 2