Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Head of Household #5; Nominations #5

• Start Topic

On 2/21/2018 at 8:06 PM, threebluestars said:

HOLY CRAP is Brandi really 45??? Wikipedia says so but the source is dodgy, because I would have bet good money that she was in her late 50s.

I am not a "Housewives" viewer, but am familiar with who, Brandi is.  Every time there is a close-up of her,  Mr Tostandon says "what the hell is wrong with her lips?!".  I always laugh. He said he can't figure out why she's a celebrity, I tell him she's famous for being drunk and obnoxious.  As a recovering alcoholic, he said if she's famous for that, he should have an Oscar for being drunk and obnoxious

• Love 2
On 2/22/2018 at 11:14 AM, watch2much said:

I think the blonde hair on Mark does not do him any favors.  looks much better with darker hair.  one other thing I noted was that the "big rock star" is wearing old man slippers around the house.  I think it's funny to see them.

Right?  It is so not doing him any favors with the intro pictures of them all in their younger days where it reminds me just how hot Mark McGrath from 90’s band Sugar Ray was.

Huh.  With the “O” being at the front of the name, I would never think to pronounce it “Ah” but so many of them in there do.  Weird.

6 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

I am not a "Housewives" viewer, but am familiar with who, Brandi is.  Every time there is a close-up of her,  Mr Tostandon says "what the hell is wrong with her lips?!".  I always laugh. He said he can't figure out why she's a celebrity, I tell him she's famous for being drunk and obnoxious.  As a recovering alcoholic, he said if she's famous for that, he should have an Oscar for being drunk and obnoxious

I think the plastic surgery not only ages her, but I tend to assume women getting it are in their 60s+ (or 50s if they're Hollywood types). So it automatically ages someone just by the fact they're so obviously doing it. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, threebluestars said:

I think the plastic surgery not only ages her, but I tend to assume women getting it are in their 60s+ (or 50s if they're Hollywood types). So it automatically ages someone just by the fact they're so obviously doing it. 

As a teen/twenty something, I would say I would have a face lift at age 50...even in my 30's, I was planning it. 

Now, in my mid-50's, after seeing how plastic these people look, with their ever present, non moving Jokers Smile, there is no way my face is being touched! I have instead chosen to get eyelash extensions. They really make your eyes pop & brighten up your face. 

Re: on the correct way to pronounce "Omarosa", only reason I can think people say 'Ahhh'marosa  instead of 'Ohh'marosa is they're pronouncing it the same as you would pronounce "Oscar", you say 'Ah'scar,  not  'Oh'scar.  I think that's what I would do. 

19 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

Re: on the correct way to pronounce "Omarosa", only reason I can think people say 'Ahhh'marosa  instead of 'Ohh'marosa is they're pronouncing it the same as you would pronounce "Oscar", you say 'Ah'scar,  not  'Oh'scar.  I think that's what I would do.

Are they thinking "Oscar" as in the award, or as in "Oscar Mayer", the folks known for dealing in a different kind of baloney?

Edited by LoneHaranguer
  • Love 3