Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
KungFuBunny

S08.E11: Thank You, Thuck You!

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

You’re correct! 

And Kyle's niece, Paris, was besties with Ivanka growing up, so it's all one big (plastic surgery) club :) 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This is the RHOBH forum, right?

I'm confused too.  Has Ivanka appeared on this show and I missed it?

 

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, zoeysmom said:

Who continually demands an apology in a friendship--only Kyle. 

So true.  She starts an argument with Dorit and then demands an apology from LVP for not backing her up - an argument LVP wanted no part of.  Give it a rest, Kyle!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, film noire said:

And Kyle's niece, Paris, was besties with Ivanka growing up, so it's all one big (plastic surgery) club :) 

I see, it's 6 degrees of RHOBH.  

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I don't get all the "pride" these women show in their model daughters.  Lisa R, Yolanda, and now Camille, all acting as if their daughters won the Nobel prize.

I haven't heard one HW say anything about pride over good grades, or charity work, or anything else truly noble that these girls are doing.  Putting on special clothes from a famous designer while starving yourself, because mommy has a famous name, is not, IMHO, something for which to be prideful.

Not to mention, I do not think that one of these girls (maybe Gigi) is attractive enough, or carries herself well enough, to be an actual model.

Those Rinna girls are heinous.  Abominable personalities, and already too much work with the Botox and fillers.  Ugh, just ugh.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Lura said:

I am amazed by the way Ivanka looked just a few years ago.  I've seen all along how her looks have changed, but I didn't realize they'd changed that much.  While beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I still don't think that Ivanka is beautiful by a long shot, but her looks and hair color are a huge improvement over the way she once looked.  

I agree. I think her face is weird looking. Killer bod tho.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

I don't get all the "pride" these women show in their model daughters.  Lisa R, Yolanda, and now Camille, all acting as if their daughters won the Nobel prize.

I haven't heard one HW say anything about pride over good grades, or charity work, or anything else truly noble that these girls are doing.  Putting on special clothes from a famous designer while starving yourself, because mommy has a famous name, is not, IMHO, something for which to be prideful.

Not to mention, I do not think that one of these girls (maybe Gigi) is attractive enough, or carries herself well enough, to be an actual model.

Those Rinna girls are heinous.  Abominable personalities, and already too much work with the Botox and fillers.  Ugh, just ugh.

I agree.  I'm always thinking of Yolanda's watchful eye on Gigi's weight so she could model.  Gigi seemed perfectly happy doing her athletics -- she was in great shape.  Now she's a skeleton.  And of  course, they're blaming the weight loss on thyroid issues.  Right.   I'd rather my kid actually be healthy and happy versus living out my failed model dreams.  And yes, Yolanda had very little success as a model.gigi-hadid-vogue-handstand-gif.gif

Edited by sasha206
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

I don't get all the "pride" these women show in their model daughters.  Lisa R, Yolanda, and now Camille, all acting as if their daughters won the Nobel prize.

I haven't heard one HW say anything about pride over good grades, or charity work, or anything else truly noble that these girls are doing.  Putting on special clothes from a famous designer while starving yourself, because mommy has a famous name, is not, IMHO, something for which to be prideful.

Not to mention, I do not think that one of these girls (maybe Gigi) is attractive enough, or carries herself well enough, to be an actual model.

Those Rinna girls are heinous.  Abominable personalities, and already too much work with the Botox and fillers.  Ugh, just ugh.

Probably because the moms are deeply superficial and wealth and being famous is all they care about.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

I don't get all the "pride" these women show in their model daughters. Lisa R, Yolanda, and now Camille, all acting as if their daughters won the Nobel prize.

I haven't heard one HW say anything about pride over good grades, or charity work, or anything else truly noble that these girls are doing.

Kyle, Kim Richards, LVP, Ramona, Jill Zarin, and Vicki. Kyle has been really proud of her daughters going to college because neither she nor any of her sisters attended. Kim has been proud of her kids who went to college. LVP was proud of Pandora graduating from Pepperdine and helping LVP to grow her liquor business. Ramona has not stopped talking about Avery graduating college and starting her first job. Ally is in grad school and Jill was crowing about it. And everyone knows from Vicki that Brianna is a nurse.

But the housewives who achieved their positions because they were attractive and married a rich spouse usually don't have a ton of expectations for their kids and usually can't think beyond modeling or vaguely being in the entertainment industry. And while Kyle and LVP grew up as actresses, Kyle had to keep working when she married Mauricio and LVP helped build her and Ken's nightclub business together. I think it also doesn't hurt that Mauricio comes from an educated family. 

55 minutes ago, Silo said:

Probably because the moms are deeply superficial and wealth and being famous is all they care about.

That too!

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I agree.  I'm always thinking of Yolanda's watchful eye on Gigi's weight so she could model. 

I recall Gigi's High School graduation party, where they brought out a huge cake, and she wanted a piece.  Yolanda made her take only a tiny bite, just the smallest amount that she could fit between two fingers, reminding her that she needs to watch it to be "at her best weight".

If she truly has Hashimoto's, then she'd more likely have a weight gain problem, not loss.  I have Hashimoto's.  Not only is it not a death sentence, but thyroid issues are among the most common for women the world over, and very easily controlled by medication.  I was on medication for less than a month, and my numbers were back in line, and it's been 10 years for me, and I weigh the exact same.  Those Hadids/Fosters just love to flaunt their medical issues.

5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kyle, Kim Richards, LVP, Ramona, Jill Zarin, and Vicki. Kyle has been really proud of her daughters going to college because neither she nor any of her sisters attended. Kim has been proud of her kids who went to college. LVP was proud of Pandora graduating from Pepperdine and helping LVP to grow her liquor business. Ramona has not stopped talking about Avery graduating college and starting her first job. Ally is in grad school and Jill was crowing about it. And everyone knows from Vicki that Brianna is a nurse.

True!  But those daughters simply don't get the airtime (other than Brianna).  There might be an episode about it, but Lisa R. going on and on and on, flying to (Japan?), showing every FaceTime conversation, the NY move, the fashion shows....I just don't see all this attention for the ones who went to college.  Again, Brianna notwithstanding.  Brianna is, to me, one of the best "children of".

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Silo said:

Probably because the moms are deeply superficial and wealth and being famous is all they care about.

The thing about modeling is as a way to acquire wealth, it's terrible. We've seen so many models come through here and Cynthia Bailey is just about the most successful as she sustained a more than 20 years as a commercial and catalogue model. She'd done some high fashion work earlier in her career, but successfully transitioned to work that kept her fed for years. And it's not like she was only with scrubs like Peter. She dated Leon, Russell Simmons, and Jayson Williams.

And much like other entertainment adjacent professions (acting, singing, and sports), like 1% of models actually achieve any lasting success. Furthermore, someone like Tyra Banks probably makes $10 million a year between her salary for America's Got Talent and her salary and producer's fees for Top Model. And she gets to keep her clothes on and never has to make weight. Meanwhile Gigi made $9.5 million last year. However, Andy Cohen and Ryan Seacrest make so much money passively producing these shows. That really should be the lesson to these kids.

Gigi and Bella have both modeled for Fendi. Who makes the most money from them modeling for Fendi? Bella? Gigi? The designer, Karl Lagerfeld? Or the CEO of LVMH, Bernard Arnault? The answer is obvious. Especially for nonstarters like the Hadidn'ts and possibly Mason, they need to go to school. Mason could potentially be working for Kelsey's production company, Gramnet Productions, if she wanted to.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

This is the first time I've ever seen Camille's daughter but I didn't think she was that bad-looking. I don't know if modeling Malan Breton's line was the best choice for her looks/build/gate but it wasn't terrible. She definitely needs some practice walking, if she is going to continue modeling. I see her look meshing better with a more tailored, almost English-country or equestrian inspired type of clothing.

Yes. Vast improvement in Ivanka over the years. I'm not a fan but I think she has an absolutely beautiful speaking voice. It's well-modulated and has authority without being loud and harsh.  It also has just the right hint of sexy huskiness.

Edited by grisgris
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Mason could potentially be working for Kelsey's production company, Gramnet Productions, if she wanted to.

Kyle's oldest daughter Farah works at, or at least, worked at Mauricio's company for a while, no?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, bosawks said:

Teddi always kind of looks like she’s looking for the exits in case she has to make a break for it.

Can you blame her??????

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/1/2018 at 6:37 AM, bravofan27 said:

We will never know, but I have a vivid image of LisaV having a few boxes of color tucked away, hidden somewhere. Her hair just looks too much liked she did the color herself and has that boxed color dryness. I think she does it herself-- her roots. Now, I don't see her combing that stuff through her whole head and sitting around with it on. For comparison, Peggy had the same dry brittle hair, and she used boxed color (viewers noticed the dye around her hairline). PS-- I'm about 1/2 grey and just deal with it until it gets really bad and the greys stand straight up after getting long enough. Grey hair does not color well. 

No it does not.  My aunt has very thick grey hair and she colors it a brown/red.  But she has to bleach it first to hold the color.  It washes right out of the grey otherwise.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Sterling said:

True!  But those daughters simply don't get the airtime (other than Brianna).  There might be an episode about it, but Lisa R. going on and on and on, flying to (Japan?), showing every FaceTime conversation, the NY move, the fashion shows....I just don't see all this attention for the ones who went to college.  Again, Brianna notwithstanding.  Brianna is, to me, one of the best "children of".

I think it's because Rinna wants them on tv, getting noticed and known.  The ones who went to college don't need and probably don't want that.  I remember that insufferable twat "Aubrey O'Day" was on Celeb Apprentice boasting that she was more famous than either Cheryl Tiegs or Christie Brinkley (can't remember which) because she has more Instagram followers.  That's what Rinna is looking for for those two by featuring their "modeling careers" on her show.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The thing about modeling is as a way to acquire wealth, it's terrible. We've seen so many models come through here and Cynthia Bailey is just about the most successful as she sustained a more than 20 years as a commercial and catalogue model. She'd done some high fashion work earlier in her career, but successfully transitioned to work that kept her fed for years. And it's not like she was only with scrubs like Peter. She dated Leon, Russell Simmons, and Jayson Williams.

And much like other entertainment adjacent professions (acting, singing, and sports), like 1% of models actually achieve any lasting success. Furthermore, someone like Tyra Banks probably makes $10 million a year between her salary for America's Got Talent and her salary and producer's fees for Top Model. And she gets to keep her clothes on and never has to make weight. Meanwhile Gigi made $9.5 million last year. However, Andy Cohen and Ryan Seacrest make so much money passively producing these shows. That really should be the lesson to these kids.

Gigi and Bella have both modeled for Fendi. Who makes the most money from them modeling for Fendi? Bella? Gigi? The designer, Karl Lagerfeld? Or the CEO of LVMH, Bernard Arnault? The answer is obvious. Especially for nonstarters like the Hadidn'ts and possibly Mason, they need to go to school. Mason could potentially be working for Kelsey's production company, Gramnet Productions, if she wanted to.

IMO, Yolanda's push for her kids modeling is not because you make money as a model, but because it provides you access and visibility to men who have money. Who marry  you and take care of you, which is what she did. I think LisaR however, is just trying to use the girls to make a quick buck like she has done her whole life (hustling). She's "managing" them, and will her whole life, cuz I don't see those girls being able to survive without her telling them what to do. That said, I'm shocked and disgusted that LisaR would send her daughter to NYC alone. She didn't seem to want to go, but LisaR is probably thinking she doesn't want her to miss any auditions. It's really sad. She's still very child-like and mentally young. She needs way more time to mature than what she got. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

No it does not.  My aunt has very thick grey hair and she colors it a brown/red.  But she has to bleach it first to hold the color.  It washes right out of the grey otherwise.  

I think it depends.  Mine has been grey since I was 16 (so 20 years or so) and I've colored it for most of those 20 years.  Mine takes color just fine (both box when I was younger and the professional stuff now).  I used to dye it my natural hair color (around Kyle's shade) but the roots were too obvious so I started going lighter.  Some grey is resistant to dye but not all of it.

8 hours ago, oceanview said:

Can you blame her??????

Dude, the way Dorit is licking her lips and attacking her for everything, I'm just amazed she isn't carrying around a cattle prod!

6 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

IMO, Yolanda's push for her kids modeling is not because you make money as a model, but because it provides you access and visibility to men who have money. Who marry  you and take care of you, which is what she did. I think LisaR however, is just trying to use the girls to make a quick buck like she has done her whole life (hustling). She's "managing" them, and will her whole life, cuz I don't see those girls being able to survive without her telling them what to do. That said, I'm shocked and disgusted that LisaR would send her daughter to NYC alone. She didn't seem to want to go, but LisaR is probably thinking she doesn't want her to miss any auditions. It's really sad. She's still very child-like and mentally young. She needs way more time to mature than what she got. 

I agree.  I think Yolanda is just one of those who believes that the only way to really secure your future is to marry well.  And then marry well again.  And possibly again. To her, college is a gamble because you could go and wind up a teacher making nothing or wind up a CEO of a major company but only after 20-30 years of solid work.  Whereas, marrying well is instant money with no work.  She isn't thinking long term. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

IMO, Yolanda's push for her kids modeling is not because you make money as a model, but because it provides you access and visibility to men who have money. Who marry  you and take care of you, which is what she did.

Or she's pushing them hard so that they can make their own money and not have to marry rich the way she did? They seem to be making more money in the last few years than Yolanda probably made in her entire modeling career.

Also, between Mo and Yo, do they even need to marry rich? All 3 Hadid kids will be inheriting some good money one day.

Edited by BBHN
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Regardng modelling, graduating, etc : One essential point is totally left ouf of this discussion, I think : times have changed ! Social networks have changed, communication, medias, etc.... Look back 5 years ago.... It was 100% different.... That explains a lot, for me... 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/3/2018 at 11:12 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

This is the RHOBH forum, right?

Someone mentioned Teddi might be better suited to RHOC-fingers crossed dreams do come true-http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/tamra-judge-meets-teddi-mellencamp-arroyave-photo  An excellent lateral transfer.  Teddi and Tamra could go to church, work out and their husbands almost look like brothers.

Check out Kyle's face in the Ken Todd tribute video when he claims LVP is the most loyal honest person:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-disInsert other media h/lisa-vanderpump-ken-todd-how-they-met-marriage-secrets  There is also some great pet parts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Someone mentioned Teddi might be better suited to RHOC-fingers crossed dreams do come true-http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/tamra-judge-meets-teddi-mellencamp-arroyave-photo  An excellent lateral transfer.  Teddi and Tamra could go to church, work out and their husbands almost look like brothers.

Check out Kyle's face in the Ken Todd tribute video when he claims LVP is the most loyal honest person:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-disInsert other media h/lisa-vanderpump-ken-todd-how-they-met-marriage-secrets  There is also some great pet parts.

I think Kyle was wondering if Mauricio would say the same things about her that Ken did Lisa. LOL 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, link417 said:

Tamra and Eddie . . . Teddi and Edwin . . . weird.

Three out of four names are derived from Edward making Tamra the odd one out.  For my entertainment pleasure I would just like to see Kelly and Teddi have an exchange.  Teddi and Shannon could ride horses together.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Three out of four names are derived from Edward making Tamra the odd one out.  For my entertainment pleasure I would just like to see Kelly and Teddi have an exchange.  Teddi and Shannon could ride horses together.

I didn’t know that Shannon rides horses. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

LVP's dress looks similar to Princess Diana's wedding dress from 1981.  LVP married Ken in 1982 (according to Wikipedia.)  It looks like she had a smaller, not so puffy wedding dress made for herself!  She's beautiful.  LVP is always effortlessly stunning, IMO.  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

LVP's dress looks similar to Princess Diana's wedding dress from 1981.  LVP married Ken in 1982 (according to Wikipedia.)  It looks like she had a smaller, not so puffy wedding dress made for herself!  She's beautiful.  LVP is always effortlessly stunning, IMO.  

It's a horribly distorted photo, but I can't seem to take my eyes off of Mr. Ken.  Looks hawt!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

.phpFdKbuEPM.jpg

LMAO!!!!

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It's a horribly distorted photo, but I can't seem to take my eyes off of Mr. Ken.  Looks hawt!

Seriously? NOT even close.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, sasha206 said:

I agree.  I'm always thinking of Yolanda's watchful eye on Gigi's weight so she could model.  Gigi seemed perfectly happy doing her athletics -- she was in great shape.  Now she's a skeleton.  And of  course, they're blaming the weight loss on thyroid issues.  Right.   I'd rather my kid actually be healthy and happy versus living out my failed model dreams.  And yes, Yolanda had very little success as a model.gigi-hadid-vogue-handstand-gif.gif

Yolanda looks like a dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Someone mentioned Teddi might be better suited to RHOC-fingers crossed dreams do come true

I hope not. I like Teddi on this show fine enough, and hope she sticks around.

LVP looked lovely at the wedding. From the neck up, at least. Sorry, not a fan of overly poofy wedding gowns, but at least she and Ken are super cute together.

article-0-18EE5312000005DC-705_634x780.j

Edited by BBHN
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I didn’t know that Shannon rides horses. 

Shannon told a story of riding her horse into town to buy cosmetics at the local drug store on the Storm family account. I find it hard to believe she rode horses because she seems to struggle with an exercise bike.  I am sure Teddi could make her accountable.

https://www.google.com/search?q=shannon+beador+on+horseback&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS759US759&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVn5H6q9fZAhUG4IMKHUt4A9UQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=x_0Pa7VoRl86oM:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon told a story of riding her horse into town to buy cosmetics at the local drug store on the Storm family account. I find it hard to believe she rode horses because she seems to struggle with an exercise bike.  I am sure Teddi could make her accountable.

https://www.google.com/search?q=shannon+beador+on+horseback&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS759US759&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVn5H6q9fZAhUG4IMKHUt4A9UQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=x_0Pa7VoRl86oM:

They aren't similar. I have gotten my foot stuck in my clip bicycle pedals, never done it in a stirrup, my boyfriend on the otherhand routinely bikes 100 miles a day but can't ride horses for shit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon told a story of riding her horse into town to buy cosmetics at the local drug store on the Storm family account. I find it hard to believe she rode horses because she seems to struggle with an exercise bike.  I am sure Teddi could make her accountable.

https://www.google.com/search?q=shannon+beador+on+horseback&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS759US759&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVn5H6q9fZAhUG4IMKHUt4A9UQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=x_0Pa7VoRl86oM:

Wow. Then Teddi, LVP and Shannon should take the girls to a Dude Ranch (or trail riding). Of course some of them won’t like it but can you imagine Erika and Mikey cutting up over which outfit she would wear (or eye shadow)? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

can you imagine Erika and Mikey cutting up over which outfit she would wear (or eye shadow)? 

Something campy, sparkly, and fabulous, I'd hope.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I think if the ladies went riding they would all have fun with the accessories. Think riding crop, spurs, great boots, and a fly whisk. You know they wouldn’t like the bugs. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I think LVP and Teddi seem to have a nice, easy friendship so far.  I like the two of them going back and forth and Teddi doesn't seem to get flustered when LVP starts being snarky or sarcastic.  She gets it.  I liked that.  I wish, however that Teddi had heard LVP out over the Kyle debacle.  I think had she known Kyle brought it up and LVP told her in no uncertain terms that she was not on board with hashing it out with Dorit that evening, she might have acted differently.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

LVP's dress looks similar to Princess Diana's wedding dress from 1981.  LVP married Ken in 1982 (according to Wikipedia.)  It looks like she had a smaller, not so puffy wedding dress made for herself!  She's beautiful.  LVP is always effortlessly stunning, IMO.  

It’s so strange to me that he hasn’t changed his hairstyle in literally 36 years.

But I guess for the record, neither had she lol

Edited by Silo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/5/2018 at 12:19 AM, princelina said:

I think it's because Rinna wants them on tv, getting noticed and known.  The ones who went to college don't need and probably don't want that.  I remember that insufferable twat "Aubrey O'Day" was on Celeb Apprentice boasting that she was more famous than either Cheryl Tiegs or Christie Brinkley (can't remember which) because she has more Instagram followers.  That's what Rinna is looking for for those two by featuring their "modeling careers" on her show.

Remember how the BHL magazine writer said they wanted Dorit for LVP's jewelry line because Dorit's Social Media was impeccable?

Delilah Belle: Instagram followers 558K, Twitter followers 46.4K

Dorit Kemsley: Instagram followers 374K, Twitter followers 45.4K

Dorit posted twice as many photos up on Instagram but the public is more interested in Delilah.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Remember how the BHL magazine writer said they wanted Dorit for LVP's jewelry line because Dorit's Social Media was impeccable?

Delilah Belle: Instagram followers 558K, Twitter followers 46.4K

Dorit Kemsley: Instagram followers 374K, Twitter followers 45.4K

Dorit posted twice as many photos up on Instagram but the public is more interested in Delilah.

I think you have to look at the age range of the followers for each. BHL is trying to hit more mature audience that could afford the line. Delilah has a younger set probably not interested in that type of jewelry.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Remember how the BHL magazine writer said they wanted Dorit for LVP's jewelry line because Dorit's Social Media was impeccable?

Delilah Belle: Instagram followers 558K, Twitter followers 46.4K

Dorit Kemsley: Instagram followers 374K, Twitter followers 45.4K

Dorit posted twice as many photos up on Instagram but the public is more interested in Delilah.

Not to mention, people Delilah's age tend to be more into Instagram. Furthermore, it's about what you do with your Instagram too. Sarah Michelle Gellar hasn't acted in much for the past 10 years. She's been a stay at home. She's cultivated this lifestyle mommy blogger following. She's got almost 2 million Instagram followers. Meanwhile her former Buffy co-star, Alyson Hannigan, has only 150K because she was busy getting paid $8 million a year for How I met your mother.

And as @Reality police said, the demographics of your followers matters too. SMG has more followers than Dorit or Delilah, but it's unlikely many of them would want to buy LVP's jewelry.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Silo said:

It’s so strange to me that he hasn’t changed his hairstyle in literally 36 years.

But I guess for the record, neither had she lol

It was their happiest of times. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, BBHN said:

LVP looked lovely at the wedding. From the neck up, at least. Sorry, not a fan of overly poofy wedding gowns, but at least she and Ken are super cute together.

article-0-18EE5312000005DC-705_634x780.j

Me too!  It makes me feel my age that my first thought was "They're adorable!"  :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly feel that in most cases when people haven’t updated their look in years and years it means they haven’t experienced emotional growth. Lol esp if your haircut looks 30 years old and out of touch *cough* Ken *cough*.

But, you know, they’re rich. And wealth can often insulate one from personal growth. Where’s the impetus to grow if everyone kisses your butt all the time lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, princelina said:

Me too!  It makes me feel my age that my first thought was "They're adorable!"  :)

 

On 3/5/2018 at 11:51 PM, BBHN said:

I hope not. I like Teddi on this show fine enough, and hope she sticks around.

LVP looked lovely at the wedding. From the neck up, at least. Sorry, not a fan of overly poofy wedding gowns, but at least she and Ken are super cute together.

article-0-18EE5312000005DC-705_634x780.j

They look so incredibly happy here, what a sweet photo ! 

I've been wanting LVP to update her look since the inception of RHOBH.    She would look so beautiful with an updated hairstyle.   And since it's been mentioned, yes Ken could look so much better as well. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I realize there's a model "pout," but Mason looked just plain upset and terrified on the runway. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size