Type keyword(s) to search

Sabrina in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
How is he able to rock both the Renaissance era vampire look and a Malibu surfer boy look? No fair. He also posted a clip with him and Kiernan and Kiernan's friend being goofy:

Edited by methodwriter85

Oh man with Sex Education, Picard and now this, I'm going to be doing a LOT of TV watching.  That weekend is a long weekend in Australia too.

I liked the trailer.  It's pretty original and didn't give too much plot away (I mean we already knew that Sabrina was heading into Hell to at least try and rescue Nick).  Only glimpses of most of the characters although there was a LOT of topless Nick in the trailer (I'm not complaining even though I'm probably old enough to be his Mum).

50 minutes ago, giovannif7 said:

Netflix breaks the spell and cancels Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The final 8 episodes will arrive later this year. 😞

What?! This is heartbreaking. Wasn't expecting this at all.

I was hoping Netflix would only strengthen it's relationship with Roberto Aguierre-Sacasa when it came to supernatural content and pickup The Brides which ABC passed on.

I discovered the show late, but really enjoyed the series. I don't understand this, at all. Is there any chance another network or service could pick it up? It seems to have a pretty solid following. 

I'm really hating Netflix lately.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I discovered the show late, but really enjoyed the series. I don't understand this, at all. Is there any chance another network or service could pick it up? It seems to have a pretty solid following. 

I'm really hating Netflix lately.

No chance. Netflix has exclusivity rights to their material.

• Love 2
(edited)

Sucks the show is ending.  The downside of Netflix is that they hate to keep anything going for more then three or four seasons regardless of quality.    I  am glad though that Netflix is giving the show a proper ending.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, giovannif7 said:

SO pissed off that this pending crossover won't be happening due to the cancellation. I'll hope against hope they find a way to make it happen on Riverdale instead.

Riverdale was a preposterous mess and I'm glad they didn't ever entangle Sabrina. I checked out a few seasons ago and never looked back.

They were working on season 5 so season 4 will have a cliffhanger and filler episodes. I wanted to see the war between hell vs heaven, Lupercalia-like stuff, Sabrina's superpowers and - I'm petty - Sabrina growing up a bit, being badass and then to see her and Nick being together. Now we have 8 episodes and nothing can be changed or added.

• Useful 1
On 7/9/2020 at 12:19 PM, Chaos Theory said:

Sucks the show is ending.  The downside of Netflix is that they hate to keep anything going for more then three or four seasons regardless of quality.    I  am glad though that Netflix is giving the show a proper ending.

I'm not shocked, either. Unless it's a show that is a cornerstone attraction, they really cap things at 3-5 seasons.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch is on the Peacock TV streaming service for free when you sign up. This is the animated version from 1969 that was originally part of "The Archie Comedy Hour," and "Sabrina and the Groovie Goolies". 

Looks like its ending just became even more official.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina creator Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa shared a video of the Spellman house being torn down after the show was cancelled.

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Several cast members commented on the post and noted their heartbreak for seeing it torn down.

More from Seventeen

Justin Bieber Raps Selena Gomez's Name In Drake's

Instagram

"Ooo that's hard," wrote Lucy Davis, who played Hilda.

"No more shelter for the coven," wrote Miranda Otto, who played Zelda.

Adeline Rudolph, who played Agatha, replied with a sad emoji and commented, "so many memories." Meanwhile, Tyler Cotton, kept things positive by writing, "so sad, but we still got part 4."

Roberto also wrote a tearful goodbye to the house and gave fans a huge update in his caption for the video, giving a hint for the future of the show beyond the fourth season.

"Prepare yourselves, Coven. This one is brutal. A lot of love and magic went into this witch-house. A lot of memories were made within its walls. A lot of late nights were spent here. With a lot of mosquitoes and a lot of frogs. And a lot of wonderful people all dreaming the same dark dream. (I always picture @kiernanshipka in her special chair, sleeping soundly, with her familiar Frankie guarding her.) Before shooting started, we spent many, many weeks looking for the Spellman house," he wrote. "In the end, our incredible production designer @lieselottesoper said: 'I think we need to build it. This has to be as iconic as the Psycho house.' And that’s what Lisa and her team made. She was there today when they knocked it down. And she saved certain things, including the house’s weathervane. (And maybe the odd wooden frog or two.) We haven’t seen the last of that weathervane."

"As Zelda says in Part Four: 'There is no death for witches. Only transformation.' The story of the witches of Greendale isn’t over," Roberto continued. "We still have Part Four, waiting for you, with the Eldritch terrors. And after that... Well, come closer and I’ll tell you a secret..."

We'll probably have to wait a bit longer to find out what that secret is, but we're definitely excited to find out.

Tamara Fuentes Entertainment Editor Tamara Fuentes is the entertainment editor for Seventeen and covers celebrity news, pop culture, television, movies, music, and books.

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

intro-1585076514.jpg

• Love 1
16 hours ago, giovannif7 said:

A nice touch of nostalgia in the upcoming final episodes - especially for those of us who enjoy both TV incarnations of Sabrina...

I just saw this on youtube and I was exactly like Sabrina. Lol. This is great. I'm glad they got a cameo. Now we just need talking Salem. 

• Love 1

How Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa Will Expand On Netflix’s ‘Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina’ In New Comic Books

The conclusion to the Netflix series "Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina" will be released in Comic Book format in a title called "The Occult World of Sabrina" released by Archie Comics launching later this year. Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, who was showrunner, writer, and executive producer of the Netflix series returns as writer and Audrey Mok will be the artist that will recreate the Netflix series to bring it to its conclusion. One possible plotline for Season 5 included: Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead and all the Riverdale characters were witches and there would’ve been a witch war between the witches in Greendale versus all of these witches and warlocks in Riverdale. This most likely won't be part of the Comic book series. A scene was removed from Season 4 of the Netflix series so as to not to give the fans hope that the series might return. Here is a summary of the scene: Sabrina’s aunt Zelda (Miranda Otto), who had had dealings with the voodoo god of death, Baron Samedi, shakes a bag of bones and he appears to her. He says, “I didn’t think you’d be contacting me so soon.” And Zelda says, “There’s been a terrible mistake. It seems that my niece Sabrina is dead and we need to bring her back to life.” So the cliffhanger was going to be Sabrina’s family trying to pull her back from the afterlife. This scene will be the start for the Comic Book series. No new TV series or Movies can be made since there is a 2 year hold on the characters.

TheOccultWorldOfSabrina-01-AudreyMok-997

Series Writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Artist Robert Hack has returned to publishing their best-selling comic book series, "Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina" starting with #9, which inspired the Netflix series of the same name, available October 13 from Archie Comics. The comic stopped in the middle of a story arc and will return to and continue this same arc.

Sabrina9Main-RobertHack.jpg

Sabrina9Variant-RobertHack.jpg

• Useful 1