Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Barcelona Breakdown

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Would they do that, though? It’d be like admitting they didn’t have the budget for a nice place. It was bad enough everyone was giving Cynthia the side-eye. Production likes her.

Well, Bravo's shade team is epic.  But I don't even think any was in there.   I've used my mother as an example of how adept I think WOC are at taking exactly one flaw and verbally turning it into the worst thing you've ever heard because they're unhappy.   The store manager who denied her excessive coupon usage.  He wore glasses and walked with a limp.   Before we left that Target, all had been informed that he was a dumbass one eyed broke leg muthafucka.   About 49 cents.   Lol.    

It was probably "moldy" the same way Nene has "water bugs."

11 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Does anyone here think the Beverly Hills Housewives would have stayed in that place without complaint?

Porsha was dead wrong for her accusations against Todd and Kandi, but who the fuck is Marlo Hampton to police anyone's behavior? The bitch's vocabulary is so limited she doesn't even know the word MOGUL. Is a call girl really who we're supposed to take etiquette lessons from? I have no problem with sex workers but own it or STFU. 

Eva leaving Shamea blowing in the wind during her attempt at shade was spectacular and the funniest thing I've seen on this show in a long time. Shamea's thirst is so real and so hilarious.

Cynthia needs to have all the seats trying to read somebody. Porsha was right about your huzzzbin chile so just accept it. She's been looking for a storyline for 3 seasons; fighting with Porsha will only make her look bad. She doesn't want those receipts out there. Cynthia clearly has bad taste in mates and great taste in baby daddy's.

Bravo needs to scrap this whole crew except Eva and rebuild. 

giphy.gif

tumblr_o28rmsZUFR1tmzk0jo1_400.gif

tamar.gif?resize=500,282

Not Beverly Hills, New York, Melbourne, Orange County, Jersey, Potomac or Dallas.   Your Honor?  I submit that one day I saw Lisa Vanderpump go from her car towards her front door and bitch, a flamingo stalked right across her path.   I'm just saying Your Honor, wherever they goin gone need to be fancier than what they left. 

9 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

I don't know about the BH HoWives, but I'd bet the farm that  Shatner and Company (Better Late Than Never) would stay without staging an active rebellion.  BTW, Better Late Than Never took those guys to Barcelona this season, too. I wonder if NBC (parent company of Bravo) got a group rate.

giphy.gif

Childish huh?  Lmao!!!   Isn't there a Ritz Carlton in every major metropolis?   They just needed to get em complaining, it ain't no fun unless the homies are carrying on starting early.  Don't shed too many tears for Victoria, that thing bout to stay booked through the end of the year.  Lol. 

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

That comment Sheree made about the Barcelona villa having "bars on the windows" just proves what a classless fool she is. That happens to be a design aesthetic that is used in many European villas. It has nothing to do with the safety of the neighborhood. Idiot. 

I've been to Europe twice as well as other places and I didn't know that either *Kayne shrug*

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I've been to Europe twice as well as other places and I didn't know that either *Kayne shrug*

Depends on where you go, in Italy and Spain it's not uncommon and not indicative of a bad neighborhood at all. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Depends on where you go, in Italy and Spain it's not uncommon and not indicative of a bad neighborhood at all. 

I've never been to Spain but I have been to Italy. I guess I was too busy actually enjoying their beautiful countryside unlike these ladies who seems to spend most of their time fighting and complaining.  It is truly unfortunate

Had they actually paid for the trip and the "villa" I would be a little taken aback at the accommodations but I'm pretty sure it was FREE.  These women act as if something is only nice if it cost a lot of money. None of them (especially Sheree, Kim and Marlo) will be creating generational wealth with that attitude. Atlanta and New Jersey seem to be the franchises with "right now" money (except Kandi). The women of Potomac just comes across as "having good jobs." They live like me and my friends so I'm not impressed LOL

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Does anyone here think the Beverly Hills Housewives would have stayed in that place without complaint?

Porsha was dead wrong for her accusations against Todd and Kandi, but who the fuck is Marlo Hampton to police anyone's behavior? The bitch's vocabulary is so limited she doesn't even know the word MOGUL. Is a call girl really who we're supposed to take etiquette lessons from? I have no problem with sex workers but own it or STFU. 

Eva leaving Shamea blowing in the wind during her attempt at shade was spectacular and the funniest thing I've seen on this show in a long time. Shamea's thirst is so real and so hilarious.

Cynthia needs to have all the seats trying to read somebody. Porsha was right about your huzzzbin chile so just accept it. She's been looking for a storyline for 3 seasons; fighting with Porsha will only make her look bad. She doesn't want those receipts out there. Cynthia clearly has bad taste in mates and great taste in baby daddy's.

Bravo needs to scrap this whole crew except Eva and rebuild. 

No the RHWBH would not have stayed there.  Not for a second, it wouldn't not have even been a blip on their radar, because that villa wouldn't have even been an option for them.  The BH gals have some serious bank of their own, as I've said before Kandi is the only one of Atlanta that can rival them, and as we've seen Kandi has riders attached to her contract, just like I'm sure the BH gals do too (pure speculation on my part).   The ATL gals can thank Kandi for the Mercedes van they travel in.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Speaking of Kandi, what was she wearing?  It looked like a mother of the bride dress with that shear drape with pearls, so matronly.  In fact none of those women dress for the activity they are doing except for Cynthia (on every vacation).  

I though Kandi was wearing some sort of tribute to Cher or Cleopatra. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

No the RHWBH would not have stayed there.  Not for a second, it wouldn't not have even been a blip on their radar, because that villa wouldn't have even been an option for them.  The BH gals have some serious bank of their own, as I've said before Kandi is the only one of Atlanta that can rival them, and as we've seen Kandi has riders attached to her contract, just like I'm sure the BH gals do too (pure speculation on my part).   The ATL gals can thank Kandi for the Mercedes van they travel in.

There is a woman who wrote a blog bragging about how she is the new travel coordinator for some of the RH franchises-Atlanta and New York were mentioned.  She apparently gets better "deals" than production.  So far she found a villa that wasn't appropriate and may have chartered a boat Cartegna that had major issues for the NY ladies.  Atlanta's new show runner may be a big plus on the cost side of these shows but he seems to be failing on the entertainment side.  I can't imagine taking the RH into an area of the world under civil strife for filming-other than rates for accommodations were way down due to tourists avoiding the area.  BH had a dud digs the year they went to Palm Desert and Puerto Rico since then there really haven't been dud accommodations.  When faced with unsuitable accommodations, Kyle's husband found them a beautiful private home in the Hamptons.  Maybe the original plan was to go back to the Caribbean and they were unable because of the horrific disasters this past summer.  

Just my theory but it doesn't show a lot of story line originality having the women grouse of their rooms or vie to get the best room.  It has been done to death.  I can see where production wants them in a stand alone abode as it makes setting up cameras and the like much easier and dissuades the women from holing up in their hotel room and delaying filming.  This villa didn't even have locks on the bedroom doors.

Kandi does have BH level money and doesn't hesitate to demand the best.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

There is a woman who wrote a blog bragging about how she is the new travel coordinator for some of the RH franchises-Atlanta and New York were mentioned.  She apparently gets better "deals" than production.  So far she found a villa that wasn't appropriate and may have chartered a boat Cartegna that had major issues for the NY ladies.  Atlanta's new show runner may be a big plus on the cost side of these shows but he seems to be failing on the entertainment side.  I can't imagine taking the RH into an area of the world under civil strife for filming-other than rates for accommodations were way down due to tourists avoiding the area.  BH had a dud digs the year they went to Palm Desert and Puerto Rico since then there really haven't been dud accommodations.  When faced with unsuitable accommodations, Kyle's husband found them a beautiful private home in the Hamptons.  Maybe the original plan was to go back to the Caribbean and they were unable because of the horrific disasters this past summer.  

Just my theory but it doesn't show a lot of story line originality having the women grouse of their rooms or vie to get the best room.  It has been done to death.  I can see where production wants them in a stand alone abode as it makes setting up cameras and the like much easier and dissuades the women from holing up in their hotel room and delaying filming.  This villa didn't even have locks on the bedroom doors.

Kandi does have BH level money and doesn't hesitate to demand the best.

Great post.  Thanks for this insight.  I don't remember the bad digs in Palm Desert.  I'm just picturing Kyle's beautiful home.  hmmmmm off to the google.

6 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Great post.  Thanks for this insight.  I don't remember the bad digs in Palm Desert.  I'm just picturing Kyle's beautiful home.  hmmmmm off to the google.

It was the year Joyce took them to Palm Desert and it was mid-summer and very hot-not a lot to do so Brandi decided to make racists comments and then some of the others decided to attack Kyle's marriage.  Essentially most of the women had to share rooms and complained about the same.  Kyle's home she doesn't have anyone stay except Kim.. You are correct it is a lovely home. 

4 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Oddly...even the women n the oC wouldn't have stayed there...the women on the OC seem to go to hotels with exceptions.

Sometimes money doesnt buy you class.

Remember the year Vicki tried to get Shannon and David to stay in a highway facing room with a 3/4 bed?  That was one of the worst guest accommodations.  Shannon and David so wanted to go to a hotel.

• Love 3
On 2/25/2018 at 8:35 PM, HunterHunted said:

Everyone takes a shot at Porsha because she deserves it. What she did to Kandi was so fundamentally nasty that she has earned a forever dragging because her dumbass doesn't get that she should leave the show to give the audience time to forget her heinousness.

This times 3000. At the very least, she needs to sincerely apologize. But she thinks she's some sort of special snowflake who doesn't have to be held accountable for the foul accusations she made. Sorry, cupcake. As rotten as your sidekick was, YOU are the one who gave the corrupt nonsense life in the whole country with your mouth, so own it.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, renatae said:

This times 3000. At the very least, she needs to sincerely apologize. But she thinks she's some sort of special snowflake who doesn't have to be held accountable for the foul accusations she made. Sorry, cupcake. As rotten as your sidekick was, YOU are the one who gave the corrupt nonsense life in the whole country with your mouth, so own it.

Girl she thinks she has sincerely apologized though.   I really believe that's why she's like well what is the damn problem?  Ya'll saw me pull Kandi to the side and give her her super soul sunday moment, what more do you want??  Nene was trying to tell her.   She too equivocateish.  I'm sorry *if* your feelings were hurt.   I'm sorry I was a part of that thing that had happened to you.   Ole passive, reframing ass.   You see how much vim and vigor you had running ya mouth trying to drag a bitch?  Ok well get your weight up with that same energy and do this:  

3 hours ago, renatae said:

I say she finna spend the rest of this season and next getting shaded to death because she'd rather kindapologize 7 times before taking full responsibility once.  Fuck it, I got extra popcorn. 

• Love 17

Doormat gate cracks me up.  I could only find business doormat specifications (like how wide based on your door etc) and this was for the mat after you open the door and walk in.... Nothing etiquette or design-wise on doormats otherwise.  It does make good sense to get one proportionate to your home size and doorway entry size.    I've never heard shade over a doormat.... til this week.... Love it....  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DFWGina said:

Doormat gate cracks me up.  I could only find business doormat specifications (like how wide based on your door etc) and this was for the mat after you open the door and walk in.... Nothing etiquette or design-wise on doormats otherwise.  It does make good sense to get one proportionate to your home size and doorway entry size.    I've never heard shade over a doormat.... til this week.... Love it....  

No one made a comment about the door mat until Marlo Hampton brought it up. Seriously,  this girl doesn't have enough  in her life . It's totally materialistic.

4 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

There is a PORCH COVERING that thing, if I am remembering correctly. If she had bought an industrial sized mat, that would have received equal shade. Cannot win with Marlo.

Marlo need to get a life.. her whole being is consumed by material things, she has no definition without them. A true sign of low self-esteem and an empty barrel.. 

• Love 7
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, Empress1 said:

I thought they all (except Eva, who had on sneakers, and Sheree, who had on a tank top and simple pants), looked ridiculous for sightseeing. I've never been to Barcelona but I have been to a few other Spanish cities, and I encountered lots of cobblestones. I know they're on TV, but they looked like they were going to the club to walk around and see the sights. Wigs (I wonder if they all pack a separate suitcase for wigs?), lashes, faces beat for the cheap seats ... it's just too much. I wonder if they ever wear jeans and tank tops and flip-flops?

There is not a thing wrong with Ikea furniture. Its quality has improved over the years. My mother has my old coffee table, which is from Ikea and is at least ten years old.

I liked the way Eva handled the women, especially Shamea (note to Bravo: stop trying to make Shamea happen). She was calm but taking no shit.

If you think they were dressed crazy in Barcelona, do you remember Marlo and Nene is Africa ? they looked like total idiots. Cynthia as usual was the only one appropriate and may be Phaedra and  Sheree, they were comfortable.  I could not believe Marlo with sequined pants and red bottoms heels on a sight seeing expedition through the jungle. Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe the only reason Nene tolerates Marlo is because she's not match for her, better to keep your enemies close. .  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, byrd said:

I believe the only reason Nene tolerates Marlo is because she's not match for her, better to keep your enemies close. .  

And Marlo sometimes gives her designer stuff: clothes, shoes, bags, etc.  Ugly shit, but important to Nene because they are expensive/have labels.  Like all her furniture in her brand new house with waterbugs.  

• Love 9
On 2/26/2018 at 4:01 PM, BBHN said:

So where does boughetto fit into all this? ;)

The first time I ever heard that word was when Kandi used it...and yes, I cracked up when she did.

Please excuse the mind-rewind.   I saw it but I only just read it lol.   

Obvs, we can't know this for sure, but from an alliterative standpoint, it's a much cleaner portmanteau than say trailancy or trashancy.   It simply has better feng shui darling.    One more thing to note is that this one's (1) made up; and (2) interchangeable as either a compliment or an insult, depending on inference.  {{porshavoice}} see? why do ya'll bring me to this level though?  lmao!! 

rhoa-porsha-walk.gif?itok=Ts9Y0ZbB  

^^ this don't have nothing to do with nothing, I just need ya'll to fan out and help me find this swimsuit please. 

12 hours ago, BBHN said:

Just for fun:

"people pay you for etiquette advice"?

Cohen:

giphy.gif

I don't.  LOL!!! 

980x.gif

• Love 10
20 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

And Marlo sometimes gives her designer stuff: clothes, shoes, bags, etc.  Ugly shit, but important to Nene because they are expensive/have labels.  Like all her furniture in her brand new house with waterbugs.  

Lol !!

21 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

But not an empty bank account. I guess being a sugar daddy mistress is distressing.

Obviously.. why do you think she's reaching for that 'Peach". Mistress thing will get old..  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, byrd said:

Lol !!

Obviously.. why do you think she's reaching for that 'Peach". Mistress thing will get old..  

You mean Marlo is getting old for the mistress/kept woman thing! LOL

• Love 8
20 hours ago, BBHN said:

Just for fun:

LMAO, “Andy is my sugar daddy.” That sentence is 80% true!

I think it is so tacky to wear a company’s logo on full display like you’re a billboard (I don’t mind discreet logos), doesn’t matter how expensive the brand is. And here this heifer has a top, skirt, and leggings plastered with the Fendi logo. How dreadful! 

• Love 6
On 3/1/2018 at 8:09 PM, link417 said:

LMAO, “Andy is my sugar daddy.” That sentence is 80% true!

I think it is so tacky to wear a company’s logo on full display like you’re a billboard (I don’t mind discreet logos), doesn’t matter how expensive the brand is. And here this heifer has a top, skirt, and leggings plastered with the Fendi logo. How dreadful! 

If someone told Marlo that it was expensive and brand name, Marlow would  wear any ugly ass thing that had shithead emblazoned all over it. Just because something is expensive does not mean that it is tasteful or looks good on you.

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, WireWrap said:

You mean Marlo is getting old for the mistress/kept woman thing! LOL

She's getting old, but even with all her eating, she keeps it tight! That rump was quite impressive during their twerking session shown in Barcelona! ;-)

On 3/1/2018 at 12:40 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Please excuse the mind-rewind.   I saw it but I only just read it lol.   

Obvs, we can't know this for sure, but from an alliterative standpoint, it's a much cleaner portmanteau than say trailancy or trashancy.   It simply has better feng shui darling.    One more thing to note is that this one's (1) made up; and (2) interchangeable as either a compliment or an insult, depending on inference.  {{porshavoice}} see? why do ya'll bring me to this level though?  lmao!! 

rhoa-porsha-walk.gif?itok=Ts9Y0ZbB  

^^ this don't have nothing to do with nothing, I just need ya'll to fan out and help me find this swimsuit please. 

You know this is just for looking cute NEAR a pool, right? You'll sink directly to the bottom of whatever pool, lake, river or ocean if you jump in wearing this thing. Also, it looks like you might require tons of tape to keep the girls from peeking out an saying hello to everybody...

And on topic, Porsha and Marlo fighting is so sad. Neither one of them could out-think at 5th Grader so it always devolves to "I know I am but what are you???"

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

You know this is just for looking cute NEAR a pool, right? You'll sink directly to the bottom of whatever pool, lake, river or ocean if you jump in wearing this thing. Also, it looks like you might require tons of tape to keep the girls from peeking out an saying hello to everybody...

And on topic, Porsha and Marlo fighting is so sad. Neither one of them could out-think at 5th Grader so it always devolves to "I know I am but what are you???"

Lol,  Girl it's made of vinyl and rhinestonettes.  It ain't even for near the pool.  It's the one you post to FB when you want your ex to get sick to his stomach.   I know it's hard to tell from this gif, but that thing is full coverage and I'm built pretty much exactly like Porsha + real world cellulite.    It's a halter tie closure so no tape nec, pull that knot all the way to heaven and use tension lol.  

• Love 8
On 3/7/2018 at 12:39 PM, ButterQueen said:

girl???? 

imma be straight up jezebellin at the snack bar.  

where'd you find these?  the bottom two are a little more nekkid than I can do but the Sophistiratchet in me loves that top one - more words please?   thank you!!  

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

girl???? 

imma be straight up jezebellin at the snack bar.  

where'd you find these?  the bottom two are a little more nekkid than I can do but the Sophistiratchet in me loves that top one - more words please?   thank you!!  

I just googled images of bathing suits with rhinestone waists ---  lots popped up.  

http://maydeluxe.com/diamond-bodysuit/  The top one.

• Love 4
On 2/26/2018 at 9:01 AM, bosawks said:

In the fight between Nene, Kim and the cockroaches I am firmly on the side of the cockroaches.

*crying*

I'm tired of Porsha's whining. She still won't own what she did last season, so yes, everyone's going to bring that up at basically every opportunity. I'd be glad if she didn't return next season.

On a similar note, it'd be awesome if we never saw Marlo again. She is horrible.

Cynthia looked amazing in this ep. Ditto Shamea.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

*crying*

I'm tired of Porsha's whining. She still won't own what she did last season, so yes, everyone's going to bring that up at basically every opportunity. I'd be glad if she didn't return next season.

On a similar note, it'd be awesome if we never saw Marlo again. She is horrible.

Cynthia looked amazing in this ep. Ditto Shamea.

Somethings about Marlo make me uncomfortable.  It's like she wears all the fancy clothes to hide that she is the most ratched one of them all.  Like I could easily see Marlo pulling a knife on someone, which is not even something I could say about trashy Kim or Nene. The rest are foul, but something about Marlo is gross (though Kim is also pretty gross).

• Love 7
10 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Can Cynthia just get her own show, with Kandi on now and then, and ditch the rest of these loud screaming women?

They’d have to move it to C-SPAN. ?

• Love 6
On 3/17/2018 at 2:37 PM, tardistravler said:

Unless there are bed bugs, you only really need a bed, a bathroom and a place to eat breakfast when traveling for a foreign country. Most people will be out doing stuff. 

“need”

Lol! You’re adorable. 

• Love 3