Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Barcelona Breakdown

• Start Topic

In the aftermath of Kim's text heard 'round the world,' the women demand that Shereé put her friend in check. Porsha wreaks havoc on the streets of Barcelona, and Cynthia gets over her man problems by taking a dip in the lady pond. It's all fun and games until things go off the rails during a heated debate. As tensions rise the trip comes to a surprising end for one of the ladies.

Porsha and Nene.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/episode-14/videos/porsha-williams-breaks-down-with-nene

Porsha just feels like she has given so much and doesn't see anything coming back.  

I am sorry but Porsha sometimes in real life you say things or hit somebody and they just really don't have to forgive you.  Porsha is not sorry for actions she is sorry she has a loss in popularity.  Each season Porsha has decided to pick at someone and those actions have come back to haunt her.  The other ladies' reactions to Porsha are probably far closer to real life than anything else on the show.  

If this is an example of Porsha's acting, she has a very long way to go.

• Love 10
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, zoeysmom said:

Cynthia gets over her man problems by taking a dip in the lady pond.

No offense to lesbians, but that expression is kinda gross to me and, honestly,  I am tired of these women obsessing over it.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 14
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:02 PM, zoeysmom said:

Porsha and Nene.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/episode-14/videos/porsha-williams-breaks-down-with-nene

Porsha just feels like she has given so much and doesn't see anything coming back.  

I am sorry but Porsha sometimes in real life you say things or hit somebody and they just really don't have to forgive you.  Porsha is not sorry for actions she is sorry she has a loss in popularity.  Each season Porsha has decided to pick at someone and those actions have come back to haunt her.  The other ladies' reactions to Porsha are probably far closer to real life than anything else on the show.  

If this is an example of Porsha's acting, she has a very long way to go.

Well now she's going to get into a brawl with Marlo! I think that's the wrong person; didn't she go to jail? I know there's a mugshot out there at least! ;-)

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Porsha should have been let go after last season, because now she’s even dumber than normal, and she’s become everyone’s punching bag. She falls for it every single time. She is easy prey.

It's what I've been saying for a while now! She fk'd up last season and no one's going to let her forget it; esp. when she tries to read them! It can and will be brought up in a pinch just to rile her up! Nene's done it, Marlo just did it, and even Cynthia shut her up this trip because Porsha was stupid enough to say "what she heard!" Everyone knows she's no longer reliable when it comes to Tea for now and forever! lol! '-)

• Love 7

Holy tempus fugit! This ep seems to drag on forever and a half.

• Did I miss a week or did we skip a couple days ahead? How did all the women's hair change so much overnight?
  • I'm not thrilled with where they are staying, but that was rude as hell when Nene told them she got hotel rooms and they all cheered and bad-mouthed their host.
  • Yeah, surrrrre, Porsha, your brakes were broken on your go-cart...
  • Must Marlo always dress like a buffoon?
  • Poor Eva must regret getting in this show. I swear she had this "WTF?' look on her face for most of the ep.
  • Good grief! They're STILL talking about that video of the roaches in Nene's bathroom?

I remember there was more but am drawing a blank...

• Love 5

Everyone takes a shot at Porsha because she deserves it. What she did to Kandi was so fundamentally nasty that she has earned a forever dragging because her dumbass doesn't get that she should leave the show to give the audience time to forget her heinousness. Fuck her forever.

Porsha's brakes weren't broken. She and Shamea were so busy kiki-ing that they never heard the instructions.

Marlo is a hood. Marlo is a rat. Perhaps she's a hood rat, but she's so awful that I have no idea why this show continues to be in the business of Marlo.

Sheree is awful as is her boss, Kim.

My apologies to Barcelona.

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Holy tempus fugit! This ep seems to drag on forever and a half.

• Did I miss a week or did we skip a couple days ahead? How did all the women's hair change so much overnight?
  • I'm not thrilled with where they are staying, but that was rude as hell when Nene told them she got hotel rooms and they all cheered and bad-mouthed their host.
  • Yeah, surrrrre, Porsha, your brakes were broken on your go-cart...
  • Must Marlo always dress like a buffoon?
  • Poor Eva must regret getting in this show. I swear she had this "WTF?' look on her face for most of the ep.
  • Good grief! They're STILL talking about that video of the roaches in Nene's bathroom?

I remember there was more but am drawing a blank...

Just that Porsha did the same thing that upset her that Kenya did at the reunion; sticking that fan in Marlo's face! Marlo truly is a mean drunk and always goes low when put on the spot! Porsha needs more than a little counseling for her issues! Like Nene said, she still hasn't accepted her culpability in that mess with Phaedra! She keeps expecting things will turn around on their own without truly fessing up! She's not accustomed to people making her responsible for her actions! Her silly momma let her get away with murder! I can still remember giving up her Master bedroom just to keep Porsha happy! I didn't give my bed to my parents when they visited much less for an indeterminate time like she was to stay with her mom! ;-)

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, appledumpling said:

They're STILL talking about last season's incident between Kandi and Porsha.

That will never die; truly heinous! I don't know how Porsha could show her face in public again, much less act like nothing really happened! That's why she's still on the "outs" with all concerned; no real recognition that she fk'd up! "That was Phaedra; not me!" ;-)

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

That will never die; truly heinous! I don't know how Porsha could show her face in public again, much less act like nothing really happened! That's why she's still on the "outs" with all concerned; no real recognition that she fk'd up! "That was Phaedra; not me!" ;-)

Nothing truly dies on this show.  However none of these ladies can cast the first stone.  I don't feel Porsha owes these ladies anything.  She's already apologized to Kandi.  Who are they the moral police?

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, appledumpling said:

Nothing truly dies on this show.  However none of these ladies can cast the first stone.  I don't feel Porsha owes these ladies anything.  She's already apologized to Kandi.  Who are they the moral police?

Did she?  Porsha always plays the victim.  Porsha can apologize all she wants. . . some things are just never forgiven.   A good lesson for Porsha to learn.  She hit people on at least three occasions and never really apologized.  Time for her to fade out.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, rustyspigot said:

Maybe they shouldn't have ordered a bottle of vodka. At least Nene didn't forget to take it at the end

I think they got more than one bottle, because they ordered Absolut and there was a bottle of Stoli on Nene’s nighstand. That’s all these women need, more fuel for their ugly mouths.

Did you notice all the people staring at them in the restaurant? I know the cameras attract attention, but their loud screaming had everyone watching them. And wishing they’d leave, I’m sure.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

It's a good thing Porsha is still on the show because what else would any of these chicks talk about?

On social media, the tide has turned against Kandi. She had and has the moral high ground but folks are getting sick of her and want her to move on. 

Kandi had a great opportunity tonight and let it go. When Marlo asked her about crying over what Porsha said, she should have said Yes, she did but that Porsha has apologized to her and that Marlo needs to stay out of it. Marlo has been coming for Porsha all season because she knows Porsha's grip on her Peach isn't all that secure and Marlo wants it for herself. If they fire Porsha and give the Peach to Marlo, she will turn on Candy in a heart beat!

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

On social media, the tide has turned against Kandi. She had and has the moral high ground but folks are getting sick of her and want her to move on. 

She seems to take pleasure in the other ladies picking on Porsha.  Either you accept or don't accept the apology, but move on.

12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kandi had a great opportunity tonight and let it go. When Marlo asked her about crying over what Porsha said, she should have said Yes, she did but that Porsha has apologized to her and that Marlo needs to stay out of it. Marlo has been coming for Porsha all season because she knows Porsha's grip on her Peach isn't all that secure and Marlo wants it for herself. If they fire Porsha and give the Peach to Marlo, she will turn on Candy in a heart beat!

This!  

All the other ladies need to stay out of it; they just keep bringing it up.  Marlo's already started in on Kandi by continuously calling her dry and that she need her etiquette class.

• Love 9
Just now, appledumpling said:

She seems to take pleasure in the other ladies picking on Porsha.  Either you accept or don't accept the apology, but move on.

Moving on doesnt mean you can't take pleasure in watching Porsha have to deal with her actions. Kandi has been way to kind to Porsha in my opinion, she shoukd have demanded she be fired.

• Love 22

Well... what can I say..

Marlo is an example of what happens when a temper and alcohol mix.  In other words, if you can't handle your alcohol then stay away from it.

Porsha is an example of the definition of insanity.  Doing the same thing over and over with the same result both times.

Kandi is cordial to Porsha, but they shouldn't have to be friends if Kandi doesn't want to be.  It is simple as that.

• Love 16

Porsha in those buggy cars sums exactly why Porsha is so hard to like. She lies/holds steadfast to a story even when it's counter to everything logical. You could see her slow down in the buggy in the scene earlier where she avoided driving into the parked motorcycles. Breaks didn't work my ass. She wasn't paying attention to the road and when she finally realized that there was a buggy in front of her, she likely hit the accelerator in panic. It didn't look like she was slowing down but given how fast she was going, I doubt she would have been able to break in time anyway.

Did Nene call the paella, papaya? lol

I will give it to Nene, when her son got arrested, she didn't sit up on the reunion stage and make excuses for him in the least. It's probably one expectation that Nene has for others that she does hold up to herself. Brielle was wrong and just because that's her kid doesn't mean that Kim needs to co-sign her behaviour. But then again, this is the same Brielle who was trying to act like a grown ass woman shoving her foul mouth in other people's business so clearly Kim doesn't establish much boundaries for her children. 

They need to take the alcohol out of Marlo's hands. She got a bit too nasty with her insults. And I find it really annoying that production doesn't arrange for private dining areas at all breakfast/lunch/dinner events. How unfortunate to be a local or tourist trying to have an enjoyable meal and having to hear all that shit going on from grown ass woman who don't know how to handle themselves maturely? 

I guess Porsha returned this season for a redemption tour but I think she's underestimating how horrible her actions were last season and it's going to take more than just trying to be nice with the group for things to be normal. It may take a long while for people to shake off what she did and not throw it in her face when it's convenient for them. Sucky for her or not, she put herself in that situation to begin with and if she's really serious about rebuilding relationships, she'll have to expect to experience some frustrations along the way and will need patience. When you wrong people, you don't get to dictate how fast or slow the healing process is. 

• Love 16

I feel like Kandi is doing far better than I would if someone lied about me attempting to drug and rape them. She is being fairly cordial to Porsha, which is more than I would be able to do. I am fine with the other ladies bring it up, because if someone spread that major of a lie about a friend/family member/co-worker of mine I would be pissed. I would not want to be friends or even cordial to them. I think Porsha got off easy. 

The way I feel about Porsha is the same way I feel about RHOC's Vicki. TPTB can try to redeem them all they want, but it just will not work for me.

I thought Cynthia's shirt where she added her name and "50 Cyn" was ridiculous. The shirt was fine, but that she added her name was a bit over the top.

Please tell me doormat-gate is not becoming a thing.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Repeatedly saying that Kandi and Todd wanted to drug and rape her deserved a lot more than that lameass apology which was basically that she shouldn't have repeated what she was told and never took responsibility for the absolute vileness and how hurtful it was to Kandi.

What does she deserve?  To be fired; well she wasn't.  Get over it!

18 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Moving on doesnt mean you can't take pleasure in watching Porsha have to deal with her actions. Kandi has been way to kind to Porsha in my opinion, she shoukd have demanded she be fired.

To you it doesn't.  To me you haven't truly moved on.   No, Kandi should have served Bravo with a cease and desist.

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 7

I heard Porsha say to Nene how she could have called her out about something, but she didn’t because it was told to her in confidence. Now that she’s run her mouth AGAIN Sheree and Kim will get Porsha to spill it. Which she will do. Anytime she says or does something stupid, I can clearly hear Fred Sanford calling her a big dummy.

You know who calls out people on their lies the most? The film editor, who does a fine job of running old footage to show who actually said or did whatever.

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, appledumpling said:

What does she deserve?  To be fired; well she wasn't.  Get over it!

Porsha deserves EVERYTHING she gets. In a normal situation, Porsha would have been sued into bankruptcy. However, their contracts prohibit that. I wish someone truly rich would challenge that contract provision because it has real public policy problems.

36 minutes ago, appledumpling said:

To you it doesn't.  To me you haven't truly moved on. No, Kandi should have served Bravo with a cease and desist.

The women aren't allowed to sue the network or each other. It's in their contracts. The contracts have been posted. Perhaps you've missed the links.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Moving on doesnt mean you have to like the person, I frequently take pleasure in people I don't like being called out on her shit. Porsha frequency takes delight in others being called out. Kandi is cordial to Porsha and hasn't joined in, its not her responsibility to police how the other women treat Porsha.

No sympathy for that girl! She truly does deserve any abuse thrown at her! After all this time she still hasn't accepted responsibility with that lame arse apology to Kandi in San Fran; truly lame! ;-)

• Love 4
6 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I heard Porsha say to Nene how she could have called her out about something, but she didn’t because it was told to her in confidence. Now that she’s run her mouth AGAIN Sheree and Kim will get Porsha to spill it. Which she will do. Anytime she says or does something stupid, I can clearly hear Fred Sanford calling her a big dummy.

You know who calls out people on their lies the most? The film editor, who does a fine job of running old footage to show who actually said or did whatever.

Porsha said she knew things about Marlo that Nene told her in confidence and she said it in a TH, not to the other women. 

ETA, Porsha said it to Shamea/Sherree as well as in her TH.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, appledumpling said:

I don't think Porsha really apologized, but Kandi isn't obligated to forgive her.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I don't think Porsha really apologized, but Kandi isn't obligated to forgive her.

I think Porsha's apology was real but she waited for the cameras to be present to do it. That said, I don't think Kandi would have met with her or taken a call from her had the camera's not been present either. Of course Kandi doesn't have to accept the apology, that is her decision.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

This is why Porsha is stewing in her own stupidity.  It is not on Kandi, Porsha needs to listen to Nene, whenever her LIES about Kandi and Todd are brought up she needs to continually without any excuse or diminution take responsibility for it.  Mostly Porsha needs to think before she speaks -especially if it is repeating something someone told her.  Instead it is about her working, or how wonderful she is to her family or how mean Cynthia was to call her out for carrying tales.  When Porsha started with the fan she knew exactly what she was doing and then tried to turn around and be a victim.  

Mostly I think anyone who wants to be around Porsha does so because one can almost certainly count on Porsha to say something stupid and take the heat of them. (Sheree, Kim)

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Porsha's apology was real but she waited for the cameras to be present to do it. That said, I don't think Kandi would have met with her or taken a call from her had the camera's not been present either. Of course Kandi doesn't have to accept the apology, that is her decision.

Thing is, Kandi made it a storyline, not Porsha. Porsha brought it up once, Kandi laughed it off and said it wasn't true, and then Kandi continued to bring it up throughout the season. Porsha was wrong for repeating that she heard it, but beyond that, I don't know what they want from her.

Kandi has everything right to never deal with Porsha, but if she really didn't want to talk about the situation anymore she would shut down messy folks when they bring it up. She enjoys it and that's fine, but for someone so image conscious, she sure is blind to how much favor she's losing right now.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

Porsha was wrong for repeating that she heard it, but beyond that, I don't know what they want from her.

Due to their contracts, Kandi has no way whatsoever to sue Porsha for defamation. I think that’s the crux of why everyone’s pissed, but Porsha does a good job of sticking her big ol’ heels into her own mouth time and time again. As I said earlier, she is easy prey. And her own worst enemy.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

Thing is, Kandi made it a storyline, not Porsha. Porsha brought it up once, Kandi laughed it off and said it wasn't true, and then Kandi continued to bring it up throughout the season. Porsha was wrong for repeating that she heard it, but beyond that, I don't know what they want from her.

Kandi has everything right to never deal with Porsha, but if she really didn't want to talk about the situation anymore she would shut down messy folks when they bring it up. She enjoys it and that's fine, but for someone so image conscious, she sure is blind to how much favor she's losing right now.

I know what I want from Porsha-quit be a victim.  Get off the show.  She is an aggressive, physically abusive, malicious bully who goes after the other women over their age, insults their men, their sexuality, their successes and then cries when the other women do not want to celebrate her success.  She was horrible to Claudia Jordan and Claudia never did anything but try and get acquainted with a co-worker.

Kandi felt the brunt of Porsha's comments from the world.  She was compared to Bill Cosby.  Porsha stuck by her story and covered for her source until she there was no way out and then she turned into a victim.  Mama Joyce said it best-did Porsha really believe Kandi wanted to drug or rape her?  Independent thought is very important and Porsha elected to not exercise however few brain cells she has and go for the most heinous of gossip, hiding behind a clause that protects her assets.  

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Porsha the star of the show. Without her, they got nothing! 

With her, they got nothing!

Most of these women were wearing heels for sightseeing...WTF? Did they go all the way to Barcelona to scream at each other? and whine about the Villa. They are doing an excellent job validating the ugly American stereotype. 

• Love 9

From what I'm told, there are a lot of cobblestone streets in Barcelona and stilettos can not be very comfortable for sightseeing. Also, not conducive to driving those little carts. These women are not  dressed for touring with their wigs and lashes flying in the wind.there was nothing  about that place they were staying in looked terrible to me. When you are traveling, you should expect something different than what you are used to at home and it was very rude for all these hood rats to continue complaining about their accommodations when they aren't even paying for it.  Is it wrong that I don't have any problem with IKEA furniture. You'd think all these women were to the manor born the way they carry on.   

• Love 18

Did they go all the way to Barcelona to scream at each other?

Well, to be fair, it is a HWs trip. Personally, I think there is an unwritten rule that if at least 3 of the HWs don't get into a shouting match, the HWs have to pay back Bravo for the trip ;)

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

These women have unwittingly made Porsha the star of the show. Without her, they got nothing! 

If Porsha were such a star-they would not have had to bring Nene back as a peach holder, Kim, Shamea, Marla and Eve on to push the show along.  The women keep sending dummy Porsha the same message-they really don't care about her or what she has to say.  I would say Porsha is more the goat than the star. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

If Porsha were such a star-they would not have had to bring Nene back as a peach holder, Kim, Shamea, Marla and Eve on to push the show along.  The women keep sending dummy Porsha the same message-they really don't care about her or what she has to say.  I would say Porsha is more the goat than the star. 

Eva and Shamea are not picking on Porsha. The same old bitches are, and we're not really sure where Nene is playing. Not defending Porsha at all, she is beyond ignorant but without her, there's a whole lot of empty space in the show. The ladies would do better to just ignore her. 

• Love 5

Porsha is frustrating.  When she's somewhat calm, she can be funny and charming.  But she goes from 0 to ratchet so quickly.  Marlo freaks me out.  I would not want to cross that woman.  I am embarrassed that we keep sending housewives on international trips and further degrading our standing in the world.  They always act horribly!  The whining about the accommodations and service was totally annoying.

Poor Nene looked like she was falling asleep when Porsha was talking to her.  In her exhaustion she was almost sweet and maternal to Porsha.  Her advice was stellar and spot on, I've never seen Nene so calm and introspective.  It's a good look.

• Love 12