Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: You Really Got a Hold on Me

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, anna0852 said:

Alex would never be able to tolerate Amelia's brand of crazy for long. She's got way too much baggage.

Alex has been able to tolerate Meredith's self-centered crazy for 14 years, and  he did a pretty good job of tolerating Jo's. And don't even get me started on Izzy.

No one on the show is better able to tolerate someone else's crazy than Alex.

ETA; I don't want Alex with Amelia but the crazy is not a barrier.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 9

Derrick and Cristina dealt with most of Meredith's crazy. Which ( aside from Derrick's death) mostly faded by the time the plane crashed. While Jo had her own crazy of course, it comes from her desire to grow and learn and *not* be crazy. 

Amelia on the other hand had serious issues including substance abuse. And Alex had been very clear he's not going down that rabbit hole. Not after his upbringing.

Izzie was a train wreck.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Alex has been able to tolerate Meredith's self-centered crazy for 14 years, and  he did a pretty good job of tolerating Jo's. And don't even get me started on Izzy.

No one on the show is better able to tolerate someone else's crazy than Alex.

ETA; I don't want Alex with Amelia but the crazy is not a barrier.

Don't forget Rebecca.

• Love 5
(edited)

Weird vibes though.

I like the chemistry between Alex and Amelia.

On 6. 3. 2018 at 6:10 PM, anna0852 said:

Alex would never be able to tolerate Amelia's brand of crazy for long. She's got way too much baggage.

That´s true though.

On 2. 3. 2018 at 11:11 PM, Shellie said:

Koracick is the first time I've been really interested in a new character since I can't remember when.

Is Alex falling for Amelia?  I think this was speculated on the forum after another episode, but it looked even more like that last night.  When Jo hugged him, he didn't even take his hands out of his pockets.

I have been away, but I really like their scenes - Alex and Amelia,  both actors have great natural chemistry, I could not stand Amelia with Owen or her alone but now with Alex she is really likeable to me.

Edited by Nobodysfan
  • Love 1