Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Livin' La Villa Loca

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BBHN said:

In dog years, yes.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Glad I hadn’t yet started my morning coffee or it’d be all over my iPad!

These women are given the trip of a lifetime, all expenses paid, and they act like horses asses. Does nothing to promote the city of Atlanta as a place you’d like to live and have them as neighbors.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She's not my favorite but Kandi is a very talented songwriter and has written for some of the biggest names in the music business, which is probably where she gets most of her coin from. Nene on the other hand, well, it wasn't that long ago she was swinging around a pole for her dinner. That is, until regular married customer Greg swooped in and rescued her. Too bad she has forgotten where she comes from to the point that she has become completely unlikable and pretentious. Even with her roach infested house with a pool, she has to remind everybody she is the only one with a pool. Please. Kandi could buy the freakin pool company that put Nene's pool in the ground if she wanted to!

Kandi's house has a pool.  It is indoors and Kim made a crack about Kandi not needing to tan.  http://straightfromthea.com/2012/11/06/kandi-burruss-responds-to-kim-zolciaks-racist-criticisms-did-kim-steal-kandis-baby-name/

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:26 AM, BBHN said:

Well, that and her choking skills, apparently.

That's only because it was Kim who's also "all mouth" and couldn't defend herself from an attack! I don't think Nene would try that $#!t with Kandi, Sheree, or even Ava! Her old arse would get a lesson well deserved after bullying people with that loud mouth of hers! ;-)

• Love 3

I actually liked the villa. I thought it was cute and cozy. I'm not sure why they were complaining.

Kim just comes across as gross and obnoxious. What was the rationale for bringing her back? She adds nothing to the show.

Nene's shtick is tiresome. Not at all surprised that she was fired by Kandi.

I guess the producers are desperate to gin up drama; I can't think of another reason Marlo is on the show. I also don't know what Shamea adds to the show, although I do think she is beautiful. She just has no storyline now that she's sort of reconciled with Porsha.

I feel for Cynthia. I just have a soft spot for her. 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Kim just comes across as gross and obnoxious. What was the rationale for bringing her back? She adds nothing to the show.

They signed her up to fight with Kenya, who later informed them she wasn’t coming back after this season. That, and Kim needs all the money she can lay her hands on.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I am also done with the complete rudeness and lack of caring of your fellow human beings being characterized as funny, cool and witty with words like "throwing shade" and "reading".  They just sound like mean assholes and jealous as a mother fucker.  There was no reason to come at Eva that way and 9 times out of 10 when they're arguing nothing gets accomplished anyway because they are screaming over each other and not listening.  They all come off as extremely immature.  I wouldn't want to know any of them.

That being said, they are embarrassing.  The day the words "Bitch", "Whore", and "Slut" stop being used as terms of endearment between women will be a happy day in my life.  They sound uneducated screaming it back and forth at each other.  They are standing in front of a church yelling and carrying on while Cynthia's super stupid 50 Bucket List crap pushes Shamea into dancing like an idiot.  That's why people hate Americans.  We think we're funny but we're just disrespectful assholes.  

There was nothing wrong with the Villa they were in, other than it didn't cost $9,000 a night.  It had a bed, four walls and a bathroom.  You're in Barcelona, you should be out enjoying the beautiful city you're in and only using your room to sleep in after you've come home from exploring.  

I hate these women.  All of them.

Lol !!  I feel ya, it's so depressing to watch. None of them except Kandi really has it like that anyway to afford an expensive suite. Okay I have a question, how long does it take to fly to Africa? Porsha obviously had no health issue while flying to Barcelona, but could not fly to Shamea's wedding in Africa?  

22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Those  faces she makes. So not funny.  Ugggh!

I know, she makes herself look really stupid and childish . It's her defense mechanism, and she's very stubborn.  

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, byrd said:

Lol !!  I feel ya, it's so depressing to watch. None of them except Kandi really has it like that anyway to afford an expensive suite. Okay I have a question, how long does it take to fly to Africa? Porsha obviously had no health issue while flying to Barcelona, but could not fly to Shamea's wedding in Africa?  

Africa is in Europe's backyard. Porsha was angry with Shamea over Phaedra and used an illness as a convenient excuse, to not go. If she really wanted to go to the wedding, she would have found a way.. Someone on Andy's show asked her that question and she smugly said that Bravo paid for her first class ticket.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, byrd said:

Okay I have a question, how long does it take to fly to Africa?

It doesn’t matter. If one of these crazy women doesn’t want to go on a trip, they’ll come up with any excuse to stay home.

”Oh, oh, oh, no, I can’t fly because I get sick and my veins....!!!” (Funny how Porsha made this trip to Barcelona).

”OMG, do you people not pay attention??? I’ve had heart surgery, a stroke, almost had cancer!!! I cannot travel without my butt wiper!!”

• Love 4

”Oh, oh, oh, no, I can’t fly because I get sick and my veins....!!!” (Funny how Porsha made this trip to Barcelona).

Wait - why can't she use compression socks? That's what my mom uses on long flights.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Wait - why can't she use compression socks? That's what my mom uses on long flights.

How about getting up and walking around?  Porsha is trying to compete with Kim in the maladies as excuses department.  I don't think Porsha wanted to put out dime one to attend a wedding unless she was the center of attention.  Hopefully Shamea will have a reception back in Atlanta so those who could not afford to attend can attend and Porsha can come up with another excuse.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

They signed her up to fight with Kenya, who later informed them she wasn’t coming back after this season. That, and Kim needs all the money she can lay her hands on.

Correct.

To me, Kim and Nene are two halves of the same coin.  Both of them thought they were too good for the show, Nene came crawling back first, her "TV career" didn't work out after her show was cancelled, and she failed at standup.  She realized she's not too good for Housewives.  Kim on the other hand has her own show, though I don't know when it's on, in fact, it's been on different times I think.  Anyway, Kroy doesn't have a job anymore and Kim spends like a drunken sailor, she needs the Housewives check.  I don't think she'll ever get a peach though, mainly because she'll probably demand that Kroy get a peach as well.

I think Kandi is a diva, but a smart one.  She realizes that Housewives has done a lot for her and even though she does have the same "stank" face in every episode, I don't expect her to get too big for her britches. 

I wonder what Kenya will do once she's off the show, maybe in a few years she'll be like Sheree, Kim and Nene, trying to get that peach back.

• Love 7
On 2/19/2018 at 4:39 AM, pasdetrois said:

Anyone else notice how mightily Nene's eyelids struggled to stay open? On the bus it was the right one - making her look like a demented Muppet - and then later it was both eyes. I don't think the cause was heavy fake eye lashes. Nor jet lag.

Maybe it's the 10 pounds of fugly eyeshadow she sports ... she's approaching Phaedra territory.

On 2/19/2018 at 9:56 AM, bichonblitz said:

Those  faces she makes. So not funny.  Ugggh!

Reeeepulsive, she is.

On 2/19/2018 at 10:21 AM, luckyroll3 said:

Additionally, they shouldn't be complaining about something they're getting for free, especially while the rest of us have to scrape together crumbs to get some kind of vacation every year.  

"Every year"?!?  I haven't been able to afford a vacation since 2001 (although some would claim I've been on a permanent vacation since I retired).   I live vicariously through ho'wives trips and House Hunters International.  ;-)

• Love 7
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:40 PM, Apprentice79 said:

What is so appalling is that this is the weekend that Black Panther is making history with powerful Black women and kicking ass in the box office. You have these fools making fools, of themselves. Shame!

Just consider yourself lucky it wasn't these chicks who did the commercial for Black Panther.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:52 PM, cooksdelight said:

Kandi has it in her contract that she gets the best of the best. That’s what money of her size will do with a show like this.

Bah, I really don't care who gets the best and biggest room on these trips.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, appledumpling said:

"Broke" people have pools.  You don't need to be of a certain class to have a pool and I'm talking about an in ground pool.  NeNe get a grip!

Nene ain't used to nuthin!!! that's what my granny use to say about people like Nene. Ignoramus..

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Just consider yourself lucky it wasn't these chicks who did the commercial for Black Panther.

Bah, I really don't care who gets the best and biggest room on these trips.

The Villa looked like authentic Barcelona. I loved it as long as it was clean and rodent free, who the hell cares. Cynthia didn't really have an issue and neither did Ava.  Cynthia was only bothered because the the other ladies were complaining but she can always adapt. Cynthia is the kind of person that will shop in a thrift store, that's the model in her, she loves vintage.

• Love 8
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, Gillian Rosh said:

I actually liked the villa. I thought it was cute and cozy. I'm not sure why they were complaining.

Nene's shtick is tiresome. Not at all surprised that she was fired by Kandi.

I guess the producers are desperate to gin up drama; I can't think of another reason Marlo is on the show. I also don't know what Shamea adds to the show, although I do think she is beautiful. She just has no storyline now that she's sort of reconciled with Porsha.

I feel for Cynthia. I just have a soft spot for her. 

Cynthia needs to get a backbone and stop spreading shade, but otherwise she's the most decent one of them, you never hear her use the word "BITCH" , slut , whore or any of those terms. She  tries to be respectful of her cast mates and herself.  Cynthia has raised Noelle to be a awesome young lady who is actually smarter than she is . I don't know what kind of Heifer's Kim is raising !

• Love 11
20 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Correct.

To me, Kim and Nene are two halves of the same coin.  Both of them thought they were too good for the show, Nene came crawling back first, her "TV career" didn't work out after her show was cancelled, and she failed at standup.  She realized she's not too good for Housewives.  Kim on the other hand has her own show, though I don't know when it's on, in fact, it's been on different times I think.  Anyway, Kroy doesn't have a job anymore and Kim spends like a drunken sailor, she needs the Housewives check.  I don't think she'll ever get a peach though, mainly because she'll probably demand that Kroy get a peach as well.

I think Kandi is a diva, but a smart one.  She realizes that Housewives has done a lot for her and even though she does have the same "stank" face in every episode, I don't expect her to get too big for her britches. 

I wonder what Kenya will do once she's off the show, maybe in a few years she'll be like Sheree, Kim and Nene, trying to get that peach back.

Well what Kenya need to do is let her husband help guide her entrepreneur career and she should be fine. Kenya just needs to immerse herself in her marriage and be a happy wife and happy life.

Give up the spotlight and walk into the sunset with her husband . RHOA is not worth it anymore.   

• Love 5

There was soo much bickering & complaining & funky attitudes on the first day, Ugh! I hope the whole trip's not like this. It's not fun to watch. That business about who gets what room was straight up high school. I DO think Cynthia should have had the suite, though; it was her trip, in effect it was her villa. The rest could have drawn straws.

The only thing I will say in the ladies' favor, is that international travel & jetlag are no joke. Flying out from the East Coast of the U.S. it's essentially a red-eye to Europe; most flights leave in the evening, arriving 3, 4, 5am Eastern time, mid-morning local time. That's why Cynthia's planning for the church visit was off; a large, slow-moving group--- not just the ladies, but their entourage & camera crew--- Customs & Immigration, baggage claim, driving time to lunch, lunch & pictures, driving time to the church... any monuments or museums that close at 5 or 6pm local time, you probably won't be able to squeeze in the first day.

I think the ladies were busy with hair & makeup & wardrobe & Instagram during their break before dinner, instead of getting a proper nap. That's the only excuse I can give them for this episode, but I hope they get it together & have some fun the rest of the trip.

• Love 5
On 2/20/2018 at 4:51 PM, Neurochick said:

Correct.

Kenya may have quit-like Kim did a few years back but since she announced she was having a big wedding this summer I am thinking she may be back either as a friend or a dreaded wedding special.  Cynthia and Kenya are doing business together so there would be that angle as well.

The new show runner/producer has to realize bringing back the two heavy hitters Nene/Kim was a huge ratings bust.  Kim just came back on to start fights, Nene came back on to set everyone in what she feels is their rightful place.  

With the amount of money these women make for part time work it would be worth Kenya's while to do a few per diem appearances.

• Love 2

Omg I swear to god every time I catch this rerun it’s always NENe running her mouth about Kim. She comes across has so bitter you would think she’s not on the trip shouldn’t that be a good thing shouldn’t that give you ANY OTHER THING to keep talking about? It’s a little thrusty 

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:10 PM, byrd said:

Cynthia needs to get a backbone and stop spreading shade, but otherwise she's the most decent one of them, you never hear her use the word "BITCH" , slut , whore or any of those terms. She  tries to be respectful of her cast mates and herself.  Cynthia has raised Noelle to be a awesome young lady who is actually smarter than she is . I don't know what kind of Heifer's Kim is raising !

Bimbos in training! I was shocked to HELL to see latest pics of Brielle looking like a hooker with tons of makeup and obvious work already being done on her face & lips! It's ridiculous in so many ways, but I can definitely relate! My parents were serious smokers and they allowed my idiot brother to start smoking in front of them, even at restaurants by the time he was 12! They didn't want to be considered hypocrites I guess! Needless to say I have a love/hate relationship with all of them since my breathing was so compromised by them for all of my childhood! At 80, she's still puffin' away; truly ridiculous! ;-(

• Love 5
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, byrd said:

The Villa looked like authentic Barcelona. I loved it as long as it was clean and rodent free, who the hell cares. Cynthia didn't really have an issue and neither did Ava.  Cynthia was only bothered because the the other ladies were complaining but she can always adapt. Cynthia is the kind of person that will shop in a thrift store, that's the model in her, she loves vintage.

Cythnia also makes it look good, while Marlo buys expensive clothing but looks low-budget.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 8
On 2/18/2018 at 10:29 PM, Neurochick said:

On 2/18/2018 at 10:29 PM, Neurochick said:

Marriage Boot Camp would be perfect for Kim and Kroy.  If Kim had a stroke and then needed heart surgery, why does she drink like a fish?  And why does she need Kroy with her?  Is he a doctor?  

Who goes in people’s bathrooms with smart phones to take pictures? Fame whores that’s who, and Kim’s kids are become just like her.

K and K wouldn't make it through the first 24 hours of MBC. But wouldn't it be a great day? Kim and her solo cup would deny, deny, deny and then deflect any issue being asked. Would love to see that. Can Brielle come? Maybe the family edition!

• Love 3
On 2/20/2018 at 11:52 AM, byrd said:

I know, she makes herself look really stupid and childish . It's her defense mechanism, and she's very stubborn.  

Porsha answered that one herself. She told AC she could make the trip because Bravo paid for first class. She wasn't willing to pay herself for first class to Africa.

• Love 2

I've said it before, Cynthia is GORGEOUS. Always. Nene is ridiculous. Kim is pathetic trash. I think Cynthia & Porsha need to grow backbones & stop being followers. It might be too late for Cynthia (still love her tho!!!).

I'm sad these ladies don't seem to appreciate Barcelona, one of my 2 favorite Euro cities (also: Florence!).

• Love 5

We are going to be in Barcelona this summer and my son liked the scenery from this summer. However he really flipped over the upcoming scenes and started begging to go on a go kart ride through the city!

Speaking of my son, he is 16 and loves the faces Nene makes, that's about right for level of maturity.

I don't find Marlo adds anything at all. I find the idea of her teaching etiquette laughable. Kandi smirked appropriately at the thought that Marlo could teach her anything about manners. 

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Fiero425 said:

Bimbos in training! I was shocked to HELL to see latest pics of Brielle looking like a hooker with tons of makeup and obvious work already being done on her face & lips! It's ridiculous in so many ways, but I can definitely relate! My parents were serious smokers and they allowed my idiot brother to start smoking in front of them, even at restaurants by the time he was 12! They didn't want to be considered hypocrites I guess! Needless to say I have a love/hate relationship with all of them since my breathing was so compromised by them for all of my childhood! At 80, she's still puffin' away; truly ridiculous! ;-(

Bless your heart..