Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Livin' La Villa Loca

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Kandi has never been afraid of Nene... we need more women on the show like her.  Nene also will never be the top dog again because she left for two seasons.. and the show was just fine without her.

Kandi can be a brawler if she has to; same with Sheree! Nene likes to play like she's real tough, but it's really only her mouth that's a deadly weapon! I can still see her running out of that restaurant a few years ago when Sheree was ready to "jack her up!" Kandi's short, but she'd jump on top of that moose and kick her stupid arse I'm sure! ;-)

• Love 6

This is what Kim has apparently so does 25% of the population. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/CardiovascularConditionsofChildhood/Patent-Foramen-Ovale-PFO_UCM_469590_Article.jsp#.WoqLHqjwbIU

The pertinent part:  WHAT’S TO BE DONE?  
“The greatest myth about PFOs is that they must be closed. The vast majority of them require no treatment,” Dr. O’Gara said. “If someone has one that is related to symptoms, they can be treated with aspirin, warfarin or catheter closure, depending on the circumstances.”

The surgery:  Seems it is drive thru:  https://www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/adult_health/car_transcatheter_closure/

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The ladies' arrival in Barcelona gets off to a bumpy start when Cynthia confronts Eva and Porsha about the tea they spilled concerning Will. Cynthia's hosting duties are questioned after the ladies arrive at their "villa" and things heats up between Marlo and Kandi when shade is thrown at the group dinner. Back home in Atlanta, Kim gets wind of a joke made at her expense and all of the ladies are shocked by her next move. 

I am quickly losing interest in watching this season. I get it, Cynthia is the Mary Tyler Moore of making vacation arrangements (wink wah!). The girls always squabble about who gets the best room. Sheree is a pudding stirrer. Kim is just white trash. Some things never change.

• Love 10

There needs to be an end to some of these long running franchises because ,honestly, there is nothing entertaining about a bunch of privileged middle aged women all screaming at each other inane subjects, overdressing in outfits that look ridiculous on them with their breasts just managing to stay covered, taking trips and spending all their time just  rehashing old wounds, drinking and eating too much and spending too much money trying to convince us that they are all living the good life. I think I'm bored and out.

• Love 15

Kim never had open heart surgery. If she did.... where’s the huge scar one gets when having that surgery? No where, because it didn’t happen.

She may have had heart catherization, but no way did she have major scar-wielding surgery. 

I think she had a mini-stroke. Probably because she sucked as a dancer and needed an excuse to get out of that before they cut her. I’m going to hell, I know....

7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

How is Sheree messay AF while dating a man in jail and ain't nobody going hard on her while she's there stirring the pot about everyone else?

I was waiting for Porsha to open her dumb mouth and say “But Sheree, do you get to have connuvial visits with your prison boyfriend?”

• Love 10

there is nothing entertaining about a bunch of privileged middle aged women all screaming at each other inane subjects, overdressing in outfits that look ridiculous on them with their breasts just managing to stay covered, taking trips and spending all their time just  rehashing old wounds, drinking and eating too much and spending too much money trying to convince us that they are all living the good life.

Well, it's been that way for the last 4 years or so...and not just in Atlanta...

I was waiting for Porsha to open her dumb mouth and say “But Sheree, do you get to have connuvial visits with your prison boyfriend?”

There is an Apollo joke in there somewhere...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5

Anyone else notice how mightily Nene's eyelids struggled to stay open? On the bus it was the right one - making her look like a demented Muppet - and then later it was both eyes. I don't think the cause was heavy fake eye lashes. Nor jet lag.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Kim never had open heart surgery. If she did.... where’s the huge scar one gets when having that surgery? No where, because it didn’t happen.

I hear Chili's has some very innovative techniques...

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Cynthia should be PO'd these b!tches are all up in her business when she's 50! Why do they feel she needs protecting; as she's an Int'l fashion model!

Nene is just FOS and goes with her reasoning that serves a purpose! No one cares! I think Cynthia should have gotten one of the better rooms, but I find it juvenile to see grown arse women acting this way over some place that should only be slept in and a changing room! Stupid!

Sheree's messay AF because that's her middle name along with hypocrite!

Nene and Kim are just 2 sides of the same trashy, loud, and obnoxious coin. I wouldn't give either the time of day! 

Ava's playing it right; not exactly jumping into the middle of this $#!t like Marlo who can't stop giving her opinion! People keep telling her to keep it to herself, but she can't help herself!

I wouldn't be mad if Cynthia told them all to mind their damn business, however, I fault Cynthia here because she's telling the women that if they've heard things, she wants to know about it. I think she feels like that's what she should say because she wants to be seen as a woke woman but I don't think she really wants that. She's sending mixed messages and that's on her. She needs to put her foot down and tell them all to mind their business so that when they do in fact bring it up, she has a better reason to be defensive and annoyed with them for it.

I thought the same thing about the rooms - these women are in Spain and they're worried about whether their bedrooms have en suites and how large their bedroom are. They have an entire villa to themselves with all the amenities they could need. If you're vacationing properly, then you only need a bed to sleep so that you can recuperate in time for the next day's adventures - who cares how big the damn bedroom is.

1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

She may have had heart catherization, but no way did she have major scar-wielding surgery. 

I think she had a mini-stroke. Probably because she sucked as a dancer and needed an excuse to get out of that before they cut her. I’m going to hell, I know....

I wish she would. Look how defensive she's gotten about the few words the women have spoken about her jailbird man but here she is 'collecting bones'. Pretty audacious to talk shit and gossip about everyone's business but you don't want anyone to have an opinion on things going on in your own life.

• Love 11

Do we really think that Cynthia researched and booked the villa? I think that Bravo isn't willing to foot the bill for luxury accommodations for this group any longer, and also the modest accommodations irritate these status-obsessed women and trigger shade and drama.

• Love 13
41 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Do we really think that Cynthia researched and booked the villa? I think that Bravo isn't willing to foot the bill for luxury accommodations for this group any longer, and also the modest accommodations irritate these status-obsessed women and trigger shade and drama.

I wish I could find the article, there is a woman who wrote a blog and claims she is now the travel booker for the RHOA, NY and maybe another one.  It was interesting.  Most interesting to me was the fact that Atlanta, specifically, takes 30 crew members on these overseas jaunts and that does not include "glam squads".  Short of the house in Mexico last season on RHONYC, there is rarely a stand alone that will accommodate more than four luxury single rooms and the more old world they go the chances go way down.  It use to be up to each production company to find promotional lodging now this woman claims to do the work.  I will say especially with Atlanta, the last thing they need is all these women with their own rooms.  Some of them would never come out.  I don't understand if you are traveling to Barcelona why they need a spa day.  Spa days are pretty much the same all over.  

I do think Cynthia probably got the head's up and she mentioned it looked different on the internet.  I think she put more effort into than say her co-host Nene.  Kandi getting the best room is not by accident http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/29/kandi-burruss-tour-demands-real-housewives-of-atlanta-contract-rider/  she has a tough list of riders and I don't think she strays from them while on vacation with RHOA.  Well except the Popeye's.  

What I thought was unbelievably Nene, is hours after being handed an opening slot on Xscape tour by Kandi, decides Kandi is going to give up her room?  Nene's ego is writing checks her standing cannot cash.  You don't mess with the star-especially not Kandi Burruss.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, imjagain said:

Marlo: well, I have a community pool in my  complex. ..

Me: dying....

That made me scream, I was laughing so hard.

In all fairness the Ritz Residences have pools....in reality, I doubt Margo is living at the Ritz, lol.

2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Anyone else notice how mightily Nene's eyelids struggled to stay open? On the bus it was the right one - making her look like a demented Muppet - and then later it was both eyes. I don't think the cause was heavy fake eye lashes. Nor jet lag.

You noticed that too, it was both eyes when she talking at lunch.   

3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

What I thought was unbelievably Nene, is hours after being handed an opening slot on Xscape tour by Kandi, decides Kandi is going to give up her room?  Nene's ego is writing checks her standing cannot cash.  You don't mess with the star-especially not Kandi Burruss.

I hope Kandi alerts the tour manager to giving Nene regular non suite rooms while on tour, lol.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Kandi already did one better and has already fired Nene before the tour began. 

Given that, Nene wished that a heckler would get rape by her uber driver, it was the right thing to do. Nene is not a comic because comics are used to hecklers and they often know how to defuse an awkward moment and infuse it into their act. Nene is too thin-skinned and not witty enough to do that. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Yeah, I considered the possibility that Cynthia didn't really do the booking, especially when she didn't seem to know what to expect. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I wouldn't be mad if Cynthia told them all to mind their damn business, however, I fault Cynthia here because she's telling the women that if they've heard things, she wants to know about it. I think she feels like that's what she should say because she wants to be seen as a woke woman but I don't think she really wants that. She's sending mixed messages and that's on her. She needs to put her foot down and tell them all to mind their business so that when they do in fact bring it up, she has a better reason to be defensive and annoyed with them for it.

I thought the same thing about the rooms - these women are in Spain and they're worried about whether their bedrooms have en suites and how large their bedroom are. They have an entire villa to themselves with all the amenities they could need. If you're vacationing properly, then you only need a bed to sleep so that you can recuperate in time for the next day's adventures - who cares how big the damn bedroom is.

I wish she would. Look how defensive she's gotten about the few words the women have spoken about her jailbird man but here she is 'collecting bones'. Pretty audacious to talk shit and gossip about everyone's business but you don't want anyone to have an opinion on things going on in your own life.

Cynthia was on WWHL and she confessed she shouldn't have acted like that concerning Will! She felt overwhelmed with everyone coming at her and she thought it was wrong to be upset! She had just told him and us in a TH that she was keeping it single and wanted to do things before jumping back into a relationship! Will should probably "run" with this woman losing it so easily at 50! That made no sense to me! She didn't own him so why is she playing the victim for the camera as if he cheated on her? Real stupid stuff! ;-)

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I know they want to keep it entertaining, but these broads aren't even worth knowing! They call it shade, but I see it as character assassination on all fronts! Why would Shamea put Ava on the spot talking about dating women? Who are these people? They are the rudest b!tches I know on the RH franchise! You'd think Porsha would be on her best behavior, but she just can't help being "Porsha;" so messy while signifying on other people's messiness! If I knew Marlo was coming, I'd of cancelled like Kim and Kenya! She is just too loud and obnoxious! ;-)

Amen to that ! I have almost given up watching this mess. Now Nene really should keep her big mouth shut, but Sherrie and Porsha couldn't wait to run and tell. They are just like children, it seems as if this is what Sherrie has to do to keep her contract because she doesn't have a story line other than her prison" Bae"  which no one give a dam about. This season is just the lowest , I am so tired of hearing the word "bitch" . They have no respect for each other as women , however I don't believe I have ever heard Cynthia use the B word, while referring to her castmates . Kim and Nene have the trashes mouth's on the show. Shamea is clearly jealous of Ava and she's reaching for a peach which she'll never get .  Why would you even mention some crap that you read in the blogs and speak as if it's factual and truthful. You have no idea who Ava is Shamea.  That behavior is called 'hazing the new girl". I used to think Marlo was just too "gangsta" for the show, but now I say , Give the heifer a Peach ! She's exhibiting more class that the rest of them, because she's certainly no worst !  

9 hours ago, BBHN said:

Well, that and her choking skills, apparently.

Lol !!!!

• Love 1

I was pretty surprised the women weren't pissed that they couldn't check in to the house right away.  After a long flight, I would have expected way more bitching that they had to eat lunch and go sightseeing first.

• Love 4

I am also done with the complete rudeness and lack of caring of your fellow human beings being characterized as funny, cool and witty with words like "throwing shade" and "reading".  They just sound like mean assholes and jealous as a mother fucker.  There was no reason to come at Eva that way and 9 times out of 10 when they're arguing nothing gets accomplished anyway because they are screaming over each other and not listening.  They all come off as extremely immature.  I wouldn't want to know any of them.

That being said, they are embarrassing.  The day the words "Bitch", "Whore", and "Slut" stop being used as terms of endearment between women will be a happy day in my life.  They sound uneducated screaming it back and forth at each other.  They are standing in front of a church yelling and carrying on while Cynthia's super stupid 50 Bucket List crap pushes Shamea into dancing like an idiot.  That's why people hate Americans.  We think we're funny but we're just disrespectful assholes.  

There was nothing wrong with the Villa they were in, other than it didn't cost $9,000 a night.  It had a bed, four walls and a bathroom.  You're in Barcelona, you should be out enjoying the beautiful city you're in and only using your room to sleep in after you've come home from exploring.  

I hate these women.  All of them.

• Love 12

I’ve not been watching much of this season, I only started turning in the past couple of weeks because it amuses my husband. He’ll walk into the room, say, “Housewives? Who are they cutting up this week?” And then goes back to his basketball game. 

These women are embarassing. At least they have made an effort to see the sights, which is more than Kim did when she and her herd were in Italy recently.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Given that, Nene wished that a heckler would get rape by her uber driver, it was the right thing to do. Nene is not a comic because comics are used to hecklers and they often know how to defuse an awkward moment and infuse it into their act. Nene is too thin-skinned and not witty enough to do that. 

Nene confuses vulgarity for humor, (thanks to the Dowager Countess for that quote). 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Cynthia was on WWHL and she confessed she shouldn't have acted like that concerning Will! She felt overwhelmed with everyone coming at her and she thought it was wrong to be upset! She had just told him and us in a TH that she was keeping it single and wanted to do things before jumping back into a relationship! Will should probably "run" with this woman losing it so easily at 50! That made no sense to me! She didn't own him so why is she playing the victim for the camera as if he cheated on her? Real stupid stuff! ;-)

I guess even with age and experience, you can still fall into common relationship traps. I'm not an expert or anything but I suspect that Cynthia's emotional response to everything was due to her being dishonest with herself about her feelings for Will. She was obviously smitten with him from go but she's also been preoccupied with this plan she had made for herself before she met Will which included being single and dating for a while.  I mean, I've already lost track of the amount of times she's reminded us in her THs about this plan  because her actions with Will didn't speak like a woman who was just out enjoying the single life. She sounded a lot like a woman who wants to claim she's not in an exclusive relationship but still treating the relationship like it's exclusive - how many other dates or men has she talked about since dating Will? I can't recall any. Given her circumstances of being fresh off a divorce, I would give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she's re-learning the ropes of the dating world and it's not yet behaviour that I would say is concerning for any man. Out of curiousity, I did look up her IG and while I didn't scroll through everything, I didn't catch any pictures that featured Will so I'm not sure if that means he's out of the picture or if that means that she's keeping it low key because the show will continue to focus on relationship/shady issues surrounding Will which in turn is supposed to make us viewers wonder if she'll break up with him or not on the show.

• Love 4

Cynthia and Will used each other for camera time. They both got mad when it didn't work to their advantage and they looked like idiots on-camera.

NeNe confuses her loud trashy mouth and exaggerated gestures with "comedy" and "acting." I remember when she was funny and charming, in a "your best southern girlfriend who is slightly tipsy" kind of way. I am more disappointed in her than the rest, of whom I expected nothing - none are very bright, with the exception of Kandi, who is calculated and ambitious. I thought NeNe had a chance to make something of herself.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I am also done with the complete rudeness and lack of caring of your fellow human beings being characterized as funny, cool and witty with words like "throwing shade" and "reading".  They just sound like mean assholes and jealous as a mother fucker.  There was no reason to come at Eva that way and 9 times out of 10 when they're arguing nothing gets accomplished anyway because they are screaming over each other and not listening.  They all come off as extremely immature.  I wouldn't want to know any of them.

That being said, they are embarrassing.  The day the words "Bitch", "Whore", and "Slut" stop being used as terms of endearment between women will be a happy day in my life.  They sound uneducated screaming it back and forth at each other.  They are standing in front of a church yelling and carrying on while Cynthia's super stupid 50 Bucket List crap pushes Shamea into dancing like an idiot.  That's why people hate Americans.  We think we're funny but we're just disrespectful assholes.  

There was nothing wrong with the Villa they were in, other than it didn't cost $9,000 a night.  It had a bed, four walls and a bathroom.  You're in Barcelona, you should be out enjoying the beautiful city you're in and only using your room to sleep in after you've come home from exploring.  

I hate these women.  All of them.

What is so appalling is that this is the weekend that Black Panther is making history with powerful Black women and kicking ass in the box office. You have these fools making fools, of themselves. Shame!

• Love 7

I often times feel like these beautiful destinations are wasted on these RH women...and this time is no different. 

Indeed they are. Across the franchises I watch, they all act like donkeys when they travel. RHoNY Ramona being the worst one.

There was not a damn thing wrong with that villa. It was clean, cozy, and they have a staff. At least in terms of dining. I mean, Sheree lived in a small apartment (where she should've stayed because she knows good and damn well that Chateau is a money pit) and her son was sleeping on an air mattress. But since she's used to living above her means, this villa is too déclassé for her. As everyone mentioned, when you travel, you only need a place to shower and rest your head. As long as it's clean, then who cares. Really though, who complains about a villa?! I'm sure that Cynthia stayed in worse model apartments when she was starting out.

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I wish they did it the right way. Shade and reading come from gay black and Latino culture. Kandi cracking about going down on Cynthia so she'll finally stick for them the way she does for Will is closest to the original versions.

What these women are doing is closer to the dozens, but what Nene did was just straight up insulting these women because she does not like any of them.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Same for Sheree feeling the need to call her all the way back in the States just to stir some $#!t! Now Kim's gonna get on social media to "read" Nene to filth and drag her arse! ;-)

Look Sheree is taking the duties on her job description very seriously.  When those bones start dropping, her ears prick right up and she starts collecting every tidbit so that she can report back to the intended recipient.  If only half the staff at my job took as much pride in their work.....

16 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Ugh.  At least, for one dinner, she was showing her ass in private and not assaulting the ears of all of Barcelona. 

Did she really think Kandi was going to give up that room. HAH!  As if.  And of all people, she should know Kandi isn’t going to cave to her bluster. 

When Nene said she was going to demand Kandi give up her room, this was me: giphy.gif

As someone said upthread, Kandi doesn't cower towards any of them, especially not Nene, and never has.  I was looking forward to that reaction.  Especially since, you know, Nene wasn't upset about the rooms at all and didn't need to fight about the rooms.  <insert eyeroll> 

15 hours ago, appledumpling said:

KANDI:    Always manges to get the best room. 

To Kandi's credit, she was one of the only ladies to walk all the way to the upper floors of the villa.  The rest of the ladies were too busy complaining about how many stairs there were.

Also, that villa was lovely and they had in-house chefs!  Additionally, they shouldn't be complaining about something they're getting for free, especially while the rest of us have to scrape together crumbs to get some kind of vacation every year.  

• Love 15
56 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

To Kandi's credit, she was one of the only ladies to walk all the way to the upper floors of the villa.  The rest of the ladies were too busy complaining about how many stairs there were.

I agree. I also thought that most of the women already chose their rooms by the time Kandi and perhaps Shamea (because she was on the top floor too) did. I think Porsha and Sheree were the ones still choosing rooms, and I thought one of them semi-claimed a room, but was still looking. I almost wish they would have assigned rooms like RHONY did last season and drew numbers. Of course, that brings drama as well.

Also Nene's argument that the more mature ladies should get the top floor was so weak. I would have replied that they should have put the mature ladies on the bottom floor with less stairs to climb.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Also Nene's argument that the more mature ladies should get the top floor was so weak. I would have replied that they should have put the mature ladies on the bottom floor with less stairs to climb.

LOL, yes, that would be the logical conclusion. No, Nene equated the higher floors with higher authority over everyone else. She’s a dunce.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

LOL, yes, that would be the logical conclusion. No, Nene equated the higher floors with higher authority over everyone else. She’s a dunce.

Nahh, she just wanted the biggest room with it's own bathroom and she wanted close to Cynthia so no one else got in Cynthia's ear. She equates herself as the OG of the Atl. show no matter what! LOL

• Love 4
4 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

That's why people hate Americans.  We think we're funny but we're just disrespectful assholes.  

Eh, speak for yourself!

I can't stand Cynthia. Old enough to be somebody's grandmother and she's only got two settings:  pathetic doormat and lukewarm bitch. Make up your mind, ya big dummy, do you want to know the rumors or not?

I'm so sick of Kandi always getting the best room. Cynthia is the designated host of the trip; she should get the best room. Kandi's diva ways get under my skin so much, she really is like a spoiled brat.

LMAO, Nene getting defensive about her age was hilarious. "We look the same damn age!" Biiiiitch, gtfoh. She, along with so many of these grown-ass women, is so immature. She doesn't even realize that being so defensive about her age exposes how insecure about her elder status she is, which just opens her up to more ridicule. The fact that she gets all riled up when you mention her age just guarantees that people will keep mentioning her age!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, link417 said:

I'm so sick of Kandi always getting the best room. Cynthia is the designated host of the trip; she should get the best room.

Kandi has it in her contract that she gets the best of the best. That’s what money of her size will do with a show like this.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, cooksdelight said:

Kandi has it in her contract that she gets the best of the best. That’s what money of her size will do with a show like this.

I know, that's part of her "diva ways" that I'm so sick of. I'm a fan of the show, I don't care how much of a business mogul she is -- her entertainment value is zero to me.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Maybe she should move over to Married To Medicine where the husbands play an active role.

Well that would mean either Kim would have to go back to nursing or Kroy would have to go to medical school. Both of those things are as likely as Trump receiving a Nobel Prize. Her options at this point are WAGS: Atlanta, Marriage Boot Camp, Growing up Hip-Hop: Atlanta (assuming she pimps out one of those 10 thousand kids) or Little People: Atl (where she could be a friend of the woman who has appeared as a FOH on RHOA.

19 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Maybe she should move over to Married To Medicine where the husbands play an active role.

Well that would mean either Kim would have to go back to nursing or Kroy would have to go to medical school. Both of those things are as likely as Trump receiving a Nobel Prize. Her options at this point are WAGS: Atlanta, Marriage Boot Camp, Growing up Hip-Hop: Atlanta (assuming she pimps out one of those 10 thousand kids) or Little People: Atl (where she could be a friend of the woman who has appeared as a FOH on RHOA.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

NeNe confuses her loud trashy mouth and exaggerated gestures with "comedy" and "acting." I remember when she was funny and charming, in a "your best southern girlfriend who is slightly tipsy" kind of way. I am more disappointed in her than the rest, of whom I expected nothing - none are very bright, with the exception of Kandi, who is calculated and ambitious. I thought NeNe had a chance to make something of herself.

She's not my favorite but Kandi is a very talented songwriter and has written for some of the biggest names in the music business, which is probably where she gets most of her coin from. Nene on the other hand, well, it wasn't that long ago she was swinging around a pole for her dinner. That is, until regular married customer Greg swooped in and rescued her. Too bad she has forgotten where she comes from to the point that she has become completely unlikable and pretentious. Even with her roach infested house with a pool, she has to remind everybody she is the only one with a pool. Please. Kandi could buy the freakin pool company that put Nene's pool in the ground if she wanted to!

• Love 12
11 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I wish Porsha and Apollo could find each other somehow. It would be non-stop stupidity.

Um that’s stupifidity or the act of being able to remain juvial while riding the Underground Railroad through Tokyo, China.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Um that’s stupifidity or the act of being able to remain juvial while riding the Underground Railroad through Tokyo, China.

Don’t forget the sector of the time scale, it’s very important to one’s physicality.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Apollo was the best she could do! Who would want to be bothered with this pretentious, lying Southern Belle? She wasn't called the "head Doctor" for nothing I'm sure! ;-)

I’m sorry Barcelona!

This was my thought for pretty much the whole episode.

I want to slap Sheree. Calling Kim and running her mouth. Or letting Porsha do it for her.

I'm tired of Sheree and her bone collector shtick. And I don't know why she doesn't get called out for always running her mouth.

"Water bugs" are just roaches with better pr 

I am dead.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 4

What is with the faces NeNe makes? Are they supposed to be funny? Is she trying to get made into a gif. I just find her so annoying and loud.

I liked Kandi this episode. Glad she stood up to Marlo and NeNe. Why is Marlo there tho she sucks. Her talking about etiquette is laughable.

The Villa seemed fine to me and the rooms didn’t even seem that different. Go explore the country bitches.

• Love 7