Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Nut Allergy

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, The Solution said:

I'd much rather live in my world, where Padma's beautiful outfit and person are appropriate, than your world, where the above-quoted appalling behavior is appropriate.

A world where appropriate behavior is calling women "shovelface."

• Love 14

Just watched season 13 episode 9. Michael V. was a guest at the elimination challenge dinner celebrating ten years of Top Chef ( the one where Kwame bombed remembering his relationship with his father ). Michael V. looked great! He seemed in great spirits, he was animated and not a single neck tattoo was seen.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:07 AM, AttackTurtle said:

If you can, watch the season with the Voltaggio brothers.  I still consider it the most talented group ever on TC.  Kevin will forever be my favorite from that season, but it’s one of the few seasons that I can vividly remember the actual dishes prepared by the chefs.

I have to chime and say I agree with Season 6 being amazing.  It's funny that there have been so many seasons and that slays them.  My other favorites were 5, just because it gave us a lot of beloved characters, and then Season 10 I thought was good culinary wise.  I am biased being from Seattle but I loved the ending.

• Love 1
On 3/4/2018 at 1:34 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I have to chime and say I agree with Season 6 being amazing.  It's funny that there have been so many seasons and that slays them.  My other favorites were 5, just because it gave us a lot of beloved characters, and then Season 10 I thought was good culinary wise.  I am biased being from Seattle but I loved the ending.

Seattle was a solid season.  Sheldon is forever my favorite cheftestant.  I’m in the minority, but John Tesar fascinated me.  I always rooted for him because he seemed so damaged.  I find it interesting that both Brooke and Sheldon have really capitalized on the attention from the shoe & Kristin has been taking her own sweet time to settle on a project.  I think I ate at four/five different restaurants in Maui that Sheldon had made a bark at during his time there.  His present lunch spot was honestly some of the best food I’ve ever eaten.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LeighLeigh said:

Do you mean when Tesar's wife showed up in season 14? I didn't realize they had split.

Yes, remember him saying “I can’t believe you’re here!” And she seemed distant. They had just split when that was being filmed.

I have John’s cookbook with the bacon jam recipe and it’s worth any price just for that.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, chiaros said:

I like John Tesar.  His life's journey and travails and recoveries I find humanizing and affecting. His cooking chops, too, I think is not in question.

I liked him very much as well and root for him. 

• Love 1