Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Power of Veto #3; Live Eviction #3

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, how creepy was that "Marissa watching James get undressed to shower" segment? Yes, James is a good looking guy, and sure, she might have just been teasing him (or boosting his already inflated ego). But the way she was staring at him and describing to Ross what he was doing was just....very uncomfortable to me. I don't get it; she knows her son is watching, and she's going to ogle at a guy almost two decades younger than her (her 44 to his 27) and I'm even more creeped out that the editors thought this clip would be cute and funny.

For the record, I would have been equally creeped out if the roles were reversed. I guess this isn't my brand of humour, or whatever.  

I agree. If a man was hanging around the shower like that when a woman was showering, and making similar comments, he would be called lecherous, creepy, harassing, etc.   But when a woman does it, it's cute?  No, not cool.

• Love 4

Why is Metta obsessed with the thought that Shannon disobeyed his wish to go home when Keisha made the noms?  Can't wait for everyone to finally place the blame on someone other than Shannon.

I thought this episode killed the momentum a little bit.  I'm used to things happening quickly, then there's a long, dragged out two hour episode that only evicts one, and barely begins the HOH comp.  It's like a reverse double-eviction episode.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Former Nun said:

It's possible he's not an ex.  I think he finds ways for her to continue earning Bravo money.

I agree.  I think the only reason Brandi was fired from Real Housewives is the other ladies were refusing to film with her.  Andy adores the trouble makers.

• Love 2

I’m still in shock that she actually SAID OUT LOUD, a married woman with a child, that she was getting hot about a man she is living with, knowing that her husband can see all.  

Maybe her husband knows she’s just like that, because she was all the fuck over Metta when they were on the couch.  She appears to be a pretty handsy lady.

I would hope, if James had said no, that she would have stopped immediately.

And while I’m on the subject, how many fucking pairs of ears and headbands did Marissa bring?  I seriously could not have a conversation with her while she was wearing those stupid red ones that were bobbing all over every time she moved her head.

What’s that girls name from last year?  The cat?  I blame her for this.

• Love 5

If Brandi weren’t such a terrible person sometimes who makes poor life choices I would feel badly that everyone else got family and she got Andy Cohen.  I have to admit that she makes me laugh occasionally.

When they started the veto, I thought Ross looked more handsome than he ever has in his entire life.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Alex. Who sucked in every possible way.

She even invented new ways to suck.   

13 minutes ago, mojoween said:

If Brandi weren’t such a terrible person sometimes who makes poor life choices I would feel badly that everyone else got family and she got Andy Cohen.  I have to admit that she makes me laugh occasionally.

When they started the veto, I thought Ross looked more handsome than he ever has in his entire life.

I think she knew damn well she would not see her boys since they were with their dad (Eddie Cibrian) and his wife Leanne Rimes.  He did not want them to be seen on RHOBH so it stands to reason that he wouldn't want them on this either.  

I dont think Brandi will be able to become a "good" person until she stops with all the crazy face injections and filler.

She has a distorted view of whats important, and how to treat people.

She thinks her mean girl shtick is cute and charming, and keeps trying to pretend she is a twenty something brat. 

I just cant see her becoming self aware and thoughtful, while continuing to go out of her way to look like a cartoon character.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Sara2009 said:

There was at least one person here calling her “fatso” and such.

My problem with Marissa has nothing to do with her weight - with the exception of the few ounces which constitute her jaw, and which NEVER STOPS FLAPPING.  

Swear to god.  

Fuck Broadway; Marissa could be rich beyond the dreams of avarice by simply registering her jaw with the U. S. Patent Office as the world’s first independently verifiable perpetual motion device.

On 2/16/2018 at 8:21 PM, ghoulina said:

Sometimes I forget that Mark is in the house....then he's over there in the corner, laughing like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

I'm a little behind on reading the boards, but as soon as they showed him laughing, I said that exact thing out loud to my boyfriend.  "Laughing like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas".  Ironic they've both been ruined from plastic surgery too.