Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E11: It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (1) S30.E12: It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (2) LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Miss Chevious said:

Cody jumped off the bridge. Cody wrapped all the crabs. Now Cody’s making the cookies. Does Jessica ever do any of the challenges? Isn’t there some kind of rule preventing one team member from doing all the work?

Jessica's cookies looked awful!  How did she get through that on the first pass?

• Love 1
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

Cody jumped off the bridge. Cody wrapped all the crabs. Now Cody’s making the cookies. Does Jessica ever do any of the challenges? Isn’t there some kind of rule preventing one team member from doing all the work?

She just did the other half of the task. I mean, if she knows Cody can do a lot of the tasks that aren't Detours, why not? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This does suck for Evan/Henry. The Roadblock simply wasn't made for Henry or Evan. Cody and Kristi are lucky to have chosen right. If it had been Jess instead of Cody, perhaps Evan/Henry wouldn't have such a gap between teams.

Jess would still be up there at the edge screaming.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She just did the other half of the task. I mean, if she knows Cody can do a lot of the tasks that aren't Detours, why not? 

But every week he does everything. He carries her stuff too. I think by having each teammember do half the detours it makes it fair, otherwise, why have teams if only one teammember does it all. It would also make them think and be more selective with strategy.

Edited by Snappy
misspelling
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, notcreative enough said:

Yale burned through that. I guess the other teams didn't have that much of a lead.

Evan said, once she got to the top to jump off, that the others had a 14 minute lead. It's definitely more that Evan worked quickly through the cookies and Jessica seemed to struggle.

• Love 3
Just now, crablouie said:

what happened to Cody and Jessica's bags they had backpacks when they left the airport, i think team extreme did too, 

Kristi/Jen didn't, so they likely checked their bags. Jess/Cody, however, did abandon their bag at some point after leaving the airport.

1 minute ago, crablouie said:

what happened to Cody and Jessica's bags they had backpacks when they left the airport, i think team extreme did too, 

A million dollars can replace whatever they left behind. Yale left theirs at the airport.

Man, when was the last season where all three teams were in it at the very end?

Okay, this isn’t claustrophobic as fuck. Must’ve been a Soviet thing I experienced. Oh, and I’m dreading Big Brother pulling the “miracle” win.

• Love 2

I'm surprised the assembly stations are so close together - easy to cheat off each other.

ETA - ok, apparently they all have different sticker combinations.  So it doesn't matter if they can see each other.  Need to trust TAR - they know what they're doing...

Edited by chaifan
  • Love 2
Just now, notcreative enough said:

Henry finally told Evan to shut up. About time he put on his back boy pants but as long as it drives Jessica crazy I want her to keep talking 

I totally get Evan's cheering being annoying and I can't blame Jessica for being annoyed. But since she's been  bitching about Evan and acting like she's some monster, I want Evan to keep going to spite her.

• Love 10