Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E11: It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (1) S30.E12: It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (2) LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh there's Phil. One says, "Shoot, that's not good."

Oh shut up, Connor. If you worked harder and had a better attitude maybe you guys would have made it.

Plus, Alex and Conner maybe should have listened to the spectators pointing to the signs, drunk or not. Since, they literally watched other teams go there.

• Love 2
Just now, InDueTime said:

Plus, Alex and Conner maybe should have listened to the spectators pointing to the signs, drunk or not. Since, they literally watched other teams go there.

They saw the sign (song anyone), they just thought it was France for some reason and not Washington Park.

• Love 1

Stupid All Access, it keeps freezing up on me. I had to close the window and start over. I've been to that park!! I spent a lot of time in San Francisco for work around 10 years ago. Went there every other week for 6 months.

Just now, PaperTree said:

6 Home runs short of freaking everybody out.....

Shoulda been Barry’s final tally.

Yeah, yeah, he wasn’t evil, but he was a humongous asshole.

Edited by Lantern7
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Henry will try to do his best to  . . . speak. Good boy, Henry! Evan will pat you on the head and give you a dog biscuit when you speak.

It may be annoying, but she's not wrong.  He really wasn't communicating back to her.  He had the clue and wasn't reading it or answering her questions.

• Love 2
Just now, chaifan said:

It may be annoying, but she's not wrong.  He really wasn't communicating back to her.  He had the clue and wasn't reading it or answering her questions.

Evan calmly explaining what she needs is far preferable to screeching.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, chaifan said:

Yeah, it's annoying, but I think Evan just needs to hear clear instructions in order to be able to help. She still supports and loves Henry, no doubt. 

Also, the edit obviously makes her look really bad; they've been digging into her harping on Henry a lot. 

• Love 1