Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E11: It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (1) S30.E12: It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (2) LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Go Cody and Jessica!

Go Team Extreme!

My ranking of who I want to win:

1. Cody and Jessica

2. Team Extreme

3. Henry and Evan

4. Alex and Connor

Actually any of the four teams would be OK, depending on how they race these final legs.

• Love 1

Oh no, is Jessica going to be useless again this episode? Does she want to win or not? Cody can't carry her forever.

Looks like the Great Crab Escape at Alex and Connor's station.

And Connor is having a toddler hissy fit, so they switch.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh no, is Jessica going to be useless again this episode? Does she want to win or not? Cody can't carry her forever.

To be fair, Jessica is not TAR29's Brooke. Jessica had one bad leg, but she's usually able to do something. Cody is just....really good at almost everything, it seems.

• Love 1

Well Connor and Alex, you say there's some things you're good at and some things you're not (like tying up crabs). But guess what? I don't think you're going to be any good at speaking Cantonese either.

• Love 1

If I was doing this I would repeat back to each customer what they said until I got it right.

Oh, this isn't that hard after all. I thought the person in the kitchen had to relay the order to another Cantonese speaker.

• Love 1