Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Smashelorette

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Linsday with her nearly non-existent but somewhat saggy chest was gross in that dress.  Even if you don't have boobs and can pull off a dress like that:  why?  It's one thing for starlets to do that in an evening gown on the red carpet; another for a 30 something out on a date.  I wouldn't want to see that much boob going out for a nice lunch.  

This whole ugly crew is embarrassing.

• Love 2
On 2/20/2018 at 7:03 AM, zoeysmom said:

Carl seems to be trying to make amends with Lauren:  

Is this at a wax museum or did Lauren build herself a life-size replica of Carl to keep with her forever?

Hahaha. Just noticed the hashtag #weareallhumansafterall. Sure you are. Lauren not only crafted herself a Carl mannequin but then broke into his Insta to write this love letter to herself from the “human” Carl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Is this at a wax museum or did Lauren build herself a life-size replica of Carl to keep with her forever?

Hahaha. Just noticed the hashtag #weareallhumansafterall. Sure you are. Lauren not only crafted herself a Carl mannequin but then broke into his Insta to write this love letter to herself from the “human” Carl.

Seriously, what is going on with that photo? Is that a filter? The lighting? It’s the creepiest thing I’ve seen in a while.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Seriously, what is going on with that photo? Is that a filter? The lighting? It’s the creepiest thing I’ve seen in a while.

That how eyes look when you're dead! It truly is a strange shot with those red eyes! ;-)

• Love 1

I am 'new' to this TV show, meaning I binged watched it today, March 4/2019, so I am clearly late to the party. Does anyone know if Lauren has a psychological diagnosis? She's seems very 'off' to me, be it ADHD or Bipolar? I realize her actions could simply be a result of the quantity of alcohol consumed OR maybe she's got a script she's following. Something is definitely off (with Stephen being next in my confusion.) Any help, please?

• Love 1

BTW - I find Amit so gorgeous, and worth following, compared to all the other characters (who aren't even on the same level). Amit needs a show of his own, with HIS friends so we can watch him teach other young bucks how it's truly done. Kyle appears to be an immature alcoholic. I feel sorry for him because quitting drinking will be a really long and tough road to follow. Good luck to him,,,

On 2/19/2018 at 7:11 PM, Pickles said:

Good lord, Amanda was falling out of her dress at the start of the show.

LOL, you read my mind. Don't get me wrong, she has lovely breasts, but she didn't need to prove it to us but exposing cleavage to the edge of her areolas. A little modesty is very sexy to men... I think. Maybe I am wrong?

On 2/19/2018 at 9:19 PM, Fiero425 said:

He made a mistake telling Stephen, probably in a drunken stupor, and now that he's PO'd with Carl, Stephen's decided to bring it up and rat him out as something that was bothering him! It made no sense at all! 😉

Carl's response to Stephen 'sharing' his drunken confession from years ago could have been handled much better. If he simply said he didn't remember saying that, and "Oh well", should have shut the shade down. It's nobody's business to bring up, discuss, or whatever. Carl doesn't need to list his past sexual experience to anyone except his doctor during yearly physicals. Stephen's behaving as though there's unrequited love involved.

On 2/20/2018 at 7:00 AM, Mr. Minor said:

Carl hooked up with Sheana from VPR, he admitted it on WWHL.

KIK - It sounds like Sheana has hooked up with a lot of random reality show guests, participants. She's the "friendliest" gal from VPR cast, just as Jax is the "friendliest" guy.

On 2/22/2018 at 1:55 PM, Peper81 said:

I believe he was still in the room when Ashley walked away after throwing the watermelon.  Ashley then came back a few minutes later and started berating her sister for cleaning it up.  Again, I'm not defending what Ashley did at all.  She shouldn't have done it, period.  My only point is that as a friend I would've stayed and helped my other friend clean up the mess or I would be in Ashley's face telling her to get in there and clean up her own mess in defense of said friend.  I just wish Carl would actually be loyal and present for his friends.

If I were Carl, I'd walk away as well. He did not invite the nutso sister up, nor did he encourage her watermelon tantrum. I would expect Ashley to clean up the mess and I'd be stepping around the debris until she got her shit together to do it. If Lindsay wants to clean it up, fine, but friend or not, I wouldn't be cleaning up Ashley's mess.