Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: It's All Happening

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This is the dress/shirt. Not the greatest picture but I had to google it and not many good shots of it.

D63FC7C6-D4CF-4D07-B2D4-AFFCEA6BF092.jpeg

Thank you!  This is awesome!

3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't know about that. He barely hangs with Stassi and he doesn't seem to have any tolerance for tantrums and antics. He's closing in on his 40s. His friends are marrying and moving on. He's giving his girlfriend's brother money for IVF. His dad has recently died. Stassi has grown up and changed, but she's still doing ridiculously nasty things for no good reason. At this point, I think Jax would walk away much like Patrick has.

I don't think Jax thinks Brittany is his ideal or forever girl, but I don't think he'd chuck her for Stassi. I think there's a difference between him being somewhat dissatisfied with Brittany and him wanting Stassi.

Exactly - his friends are marrying and moving on... but he is not.  I think he does stuff as a sociopath does - tries to do things to make people think he is good and normal.  

He is not into Brittany at all - he even said so.  And you know how you can just SEE when someone is into someone, or not?  He is not into her.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I believe that is his mother - his last name is actually "Parks."  He uses his half-sister's last name sometimes, I assume for celebrity/free stuff reasons.

My internet PI game is not on par with Kristin's, but I think you are right.  Lorri Lee Parks is tagged in this post about his mom.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Ummmmm....did you forget? He can also hitch a trailer to a car!!!!

I totally forgot about the trailer hitching.  I guess he is pretty manly :)  I've hung a TV, often hang out at vacation houses owned by family, and helped my dad launch a boat and unhitched the trailer (which is close enough to count, I think), but I've never driven a boat or made out with anyone that works at Toca Madera. I better slow my roll before I grow a likable penis.

• Love 10

I did some more internet sleuthing.  Google said Amber and Rob's mom was named Teresa, but the info on the side bar for public figures comes from this dumb database that isn't actually verified and is hard to get changed (I've had to deal with it before).  Also, we know from above that Rob's mom is named Lorri, not Teresa.  Amber posted this picture of her mom and grandma and her mom is named Teresa.  So the parent Amber and Rob share is their dad, so I don't think he's just taking Amber's last name to get free shit and reservations.  Not that it matters.

1 hour ago, Gini67 said:

The REAL drinking game of this episode should be every time Lala referred to her boyfriend as “My Man!” Ug.

Yup! On rewatch that was far more annoying. They all say it though, Katie and Stassi have been known to drop "my mans" too. It's a good way to get wasted before the first commercial break.

• Love 1
On 2/19/2018 at 9:22 PM, Fiero425 said:

Being in Big Bear for 2 days and they blew almost $300 for booze and snacks! Maybe I'm just behind the times! Not that much of a drinker and don't like hanging around drunks! ;-)

Isn't most of the cast too old to be binge drinking at a cottage?

• Love 4
On 2/20/2018 at 2:47 AM, SleepyAndClumsy said:

On 2/20/2018 at 5:06 PM, walnutqueen said:

Memories ... light the corners of my mind.  ;-)

Jax's Chunky Sweater belongs in the Reality TV Hall of Fame Museum.

• Love 7
On 2/20/2018 at 10:34 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Why would he think LaLa even want to be involved with him after his nasty outbursts and spats with her? He REALLY overestimates himself and his appeal as a partner, that's for sure. 

His lack of wealth/status notwithstanding, just his nasty outbursts, temper tantrums and downright mentally abusive behavior would be reason enough for her to not want to get with him romantically. Add in his ambiguously gay tendencies, and even a fat old married dude starts looking like a better prospect. I don't blame LaLa for taking advantage of her current situation, although she's insane if she thinks this sad whorish relationship has a real future for her.

James is being very mean to Lala. I don't know why his girl friend puts up with his antics. He should really stop drinking.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, oakville said:

Isn't most of the cast too old to be binge drinking at a cottage?

$300 for that many people at an overpriced liquor store is not going to allow you to binge drink. As note it works out to around $17 a person per day and included non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Gini67 said:

The REAL drinking game of this episode should be every time Lala referred to her boyfriend as “My Man!” Ug.

Hollywood producer Randall Emmett (just like Lala’s ex, Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Hayes Pullard) doesn’t want his name mentioned on this show. Hence all the my-manning, your-manning, and her-manning. Definite drinking game fodder.

He’ll be 47 next month, and his divorce from actress Ambyr Childers was finalized December 22, 2017—after this season was filmed. They have two daughters, about 8 & 4 years old.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Gini67 said:

My co worker calls her boyfriend "my man" all the time also.

Personally, I find that the phrase, used on a regular basis, has a slight whiff of desperation  and ownership of another person.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, editorgrrl said:

Hollywood producer Randall Emmett (just like Lala’s ex, Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Hayes Pullard) doesn’t want his name mentioned on this show. Hence all the my-manning, your-manning, and her-manning. Definite drinking game fodder.

Another fun game might be to stop ? talking ? about ? your ? fucking ? boyfriend ?

Problem solved, amiright?

• Love 9

See, that's the thing. Lala liked to drop subtle hints about "her man" and all the perks their relationship brought her. But then she'd get all pissy if other people talked about him. Sorry, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. 

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

See, that's the thing. Lala liked to drop subtle hints about "her man" and all the perks their relationship brought her. But then she'd get all pissy if other people talked about him. Sorry, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. 

Yup! It's like she is baiting people to talk about him so she can turn around and be like "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MANNNNN!!!!!" and give herself a storyline without him having to be on camera. It's clever...but annoying

• Love 11
On 2/20/2018 at 6:04 PM, Rbonnie said:

Yes!!  And also the braiding done by his special braid person.  Also, whatever this is: (it might be called modeling but it might not)

IMG_0555.JPG

I believe that is called macting. Speaking of our dear, sweet Sandoval, his enthusiastic I-brought-my-own-equipment object of the week is a utility knife for roughing it in a lake house. But, sadly, he won’t be winning any knife wielding competitions—better stick to jump-roping. Sandoval promptly cut himself before the knife was even purchased. I suppose a clause under the “you break it, you bought it” rule is “you get your Hep C or whatever blood-borne disease on it, you bought it.” 

I KNEW that it was “not about the pasta” and that it was about Lala knowing full well that James is desperately in love with her!! James was so cruel to Raquel—making HER go get Lala so he can tell Lala that he loves her while Raquel is right inside!! Wow. Why even date her? Does Lala’s man only feel comfortable with her hanging around James if he’s taken and, therefore, “just a friend”?  Better question: Why is Raquel with HIM—just to be on TV? Nevermind, answered my own question.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

"I like my penis." 

"Me too! I like his dick. I like his penis. I have sex with it. Guys? I have regular contact with Rob's dick. We are a couple. Rob's dick. My vagina. Should I explain again?"

Dickmatized, much?!? *

And - eeeeew.

* (I daresay "cuntstruck")

Shutty, Sheana.

Edited by walnutqueen
asterisks mean suntheen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

"I like my penis." 

"Me too! I like his dick. I like his penis. I have sex with it. Guys? I have regular contact with Rob's dick. We are a couple. Rob's dick. My vagina. Should I explain again?"

Scheana is the definition of someone protesting too much. 

• Love 11

I noticed during the game that Ariana was asked about multiple orgasms and praised Tom - wasn't it just a few episodes ago that she was telling Tom that she didn't have multiple orgasms and perhaps was faking it when they were having lots of sex? So what are we supposed to believe, Ariana?

• Love 7