Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: It's All Happening

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

What about the Battle of the Chunky Sweater in Vegas back in S1? 

I did mention Stassis birthday parties being the high points for the older cast members. And that is when the chunky sweater fight happened!Aside from that, they didn’t have fun fights even the bachelor/ette fight just made me mad at the end when Tom was all “Schwartz’s is a battered wife!” That kind of ruined what was otherwise a fun scene.

Also I know there was a fight in season 3 when half of the cast was at a party and Stassi and Katie and maybe Schwartz were posting pics on Instagram  while they were having dinner somewhere else and then the other group was like “omg it’s an instafight!” But it ended up not being fun.. and just kind of sad actually? Despite the show editors throwing in their best silly editing music.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1

In retrospect I’m pretty sure Scheanna got that ”it’s all happening” tatto when she was excited about her engagement to Shay. 

Now she’s using it because she think she scored a dude who can keep her in the lifestyle she deserves. 

#youreacrazybitch #alsodelusional

• Love 21

I am sensing Britney has very little desire to be with Jax.  Jax clearly wanted to talk with Britney about what they were going through but no Britney needed to go to sleep.  Britney just seems to be all about being in every scene.

On WWHL Carl confirmed he hooked up with Scheana two times.  So much for her real love Rob.  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, rho said:

That's what that was!!! It took every ounce of strength not to gag at the sight of it. You'd think working in a restaurant for a decade maybe she would have learned how to cook something edible.

Tacos = good option for feeding a lot of people. But, damn, buy some high quality, grass fed beef. Better yet....chicken tacos. I make mine in the crock pot. It's so easy and really tasty. 

8 hours ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

Well. Ariana’s therapy is damn miraculous. 

Quickest turn around ever. 

7 hours ago, rho said:

Scheana's the girl at a sleepover that has softball practice or whatever in the morning and yells at everyone because they want to have fun and stay up late.

Yesss. Argh. Don't invite that pack of feral dogs over if you want an early night. 

6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I was less perplexed by the total cost than why they waited to purchase until they got there.

Hey, did Schwartz go on this trip? Did he actually stay with his wife? 

It bothered me that they were buying single bottles of Coke instead of bulk boxes. 

• Love 11

I keep thinking this was filmed while Jax's dad was diagnosed with a few months to live. I think it could explain why he is questioning everything, his life choices.

I thought it was pretty effed up he wanted to talk to Brittney and she was like nope going to sleep.  But in her defense he has been a turd to her as well.

Scheana is a pathetic girl, she wants to say our cabin i mean Robs's cabin.... um you been Rob's parents cabin.  Also her little dig we've been going up there for 11 years! STFU everyone thinks youre a joke and they are laughing about you behind your back. Who knew her "junkie" husband was the sane one in that relationship. Poor Shay, he really did put up with alot.

• Love 22
10 hours ago, dosodog said:

Yeah, but can he whittle a spatula out of a piece of wood?  Can he kill a spider?  Put the toilet seat down?  Can he tolerate Schaena's delusional, needy ass?

Obviously not since he dumped her. Gotta like Rob for that. 

Scheana will never have a lasting relationship with any man until she gets herself some serious therapy and stops living in a delusional dream world. NO man is perfect. NO person is perfect. 

Jax/Jason has been almost 40 forever. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

In retrospect I’m pretty sure Scheanna got that ”it’s all happening” tatto when she was excited about her engagement to Shay. 

Now she’s using it because she think she scored a dude who can keep her in the lifestyle she deserves. 

#youreacrazybitch #alsodelusional

She did get that tattoo when she was engaged to Shay. I remember a scene when she was talking about how perfect her life was then and she said like she did in this episode “it’s all happening..” and showing off said tattoo.

I mean.. It’s not as Lisa says “she falls hard” I don’t think so, Schena isn’t a “loves to be in love” type of person. And yes I think she genuinely wants to have another fancy wedding(probably a bigger and better one this time) but also like we’ve been saying she’s trying to have a projection of things that aren’t happening. As we’ve all said.. why does she feel the need to keep telling us (and the other cast) how much Rob does for her and how great they are together and how in love they are together. Can’t we just watch the episode and see? 

And yes I hate to keep bringing up Stassi and Patrick but Stassi did the same thing when Patrick wasn’t on the show. It also makes me kind of like Lala more, she has a boyfriend she doesn’t want on the show, she drops tidbits here and there but she doesn’t feel the need to talk endlessly about him. (Last season it kind of bugged me because she seemed to enjoy getting a rise out of the other girls but this season she’s at least open and honest about the perks her boyfriend has and has given her). 

Also it is really messed up how she decided to drive over Shays reputation. I know he signed up for it a season ago but now seems way overkill.

• Love 19

I can't imagine Sheena having sex with anyone.  She wouldn't want to get sweaty or mess up her hair!  She seems like one of those women that does it to get or hold onto a man, not because she actually likes it.

Can y'all tell I hate her?  

• Love 12

Poor James and his air mattress have no chance with Lala. She's made it clear money and things are her priority in a relationship and he can't provide her with either. Have to wonder if she's willing to sacrifice the possibility of finding true love for having private jets and Range Rovers and comically large hoop earrings. 

• Love 10
Just now, esco1822 said:

Poor James and his air mattress have no chance with Lala. She's made it clear money and things are her priority in a relationship and he can't provide her with either. Have to wonder if she's willing to sacrifice the possibility of finding true love for having private jets and Range Rovers and comically large hoop earrings. 

Why would he think LaLa even want to be involved with him after his nasty outbursts and spats with her? He REALLY overestimates himself and his appeal as a partner, that's for sure. 

His lack of wealth/status notwithstanding, just his nasty outbursts, temper tantrums and downright mentally abusive behavior would be reason enough for her to not want to get with him romantically. Add in his ambiguously gay tendencies, and even a fat old married dude starts looking like a better prospect. I don't blame LaLa for taking advantage of her current situation, although she's insane if she thinks this sad whorish relationship has a real future for her.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, rho said:

with the $700 check Stassi gave her.

Interesting.  I would have thought from Katie's words that Stassi owed her for the entire tab.  Apparently she wasn't even responsible for half of it.  

9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Uggh gag!  Who cooks with that slop??!

I have been known to drive to three different grocery stores to buy sufficient quantities of ground beef before I would purchase that Tomaine in Plastic Wrap.

• Love 10

For many reasons, I still can’t say I *enjoy* Lala, but she does seem to be developing her persona in a more natural way. She was actually pretty “real” and fun to watch on WWHL last night, and she was kind of funny and more real on VPR. 

Edited by ivygirl
Changed last show name due to redundancy. Oops
  • Love 14

I have wondered, multiple times, if Jax was dealing with his dad being sick during filming. It wouldn't excuse all of his horrible behavior,  but I could understand SOME things. But, if that's the case, why not just say it?  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I have wondered, multiple times, if Jax was dealing with his dad being sick during filming. It wouldn't excuse all of his horrible behavior,  but I could understand SOME things. But, if that's the case, why not just say it?  

Agreed---it would explain a lot of his current ambivalent, anti-social behavior. Jax just seems downright depressed this season, and it likely is far more than just his unsatisfactory relationship and the fact that he's finally facing the reality of his actual age and situation around this crew.

Maybe he just didn't feel comfortable discussing such private family matters onscreen; or maybe his family doesn't want their business aired on national television---have we ever even seen his family featured on this show? It's a shame it isn't being discussed though because that would've admittedly humanized him a bit and given him a more sympathetic storyline, at least.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

I keep thinking this was filmed while Jax's dad was diagnosed with a few months to live. I think it could explain why he is questioning everything, his life choices.

I was thinking this might be the case too. I'm not a fan of Jax by any stretch of the imagination, but his affect this season seems a bit beyond his usual general tool-ish-ness. He seems genuinely messed up. Yes, I think he's trying to get Brittany to dump him and is loathing how he's trapped in this storyline with her now, but I also think there's actual real life events (his dad) that are affecting him as well.

I did chuckle when Jax, in his talking head, said that Scheana's over the top declarations about Rob and how much he lovvvves her were going to bite her in the face. Then he paused and asked the camera people if that was the right phrase, then he said it again and then said 'oh well, I like to make up my own'. 

I realized last night that Lala, with her endless "my man" (gaggggg!) must have been forbidden by him to say his name on the show. Or he's told the show producers that he can't be named, or something like that. Last night it seemed like James was about to say his name and she started shouting to shut him down and she's done that before. Perhaps if his name does get dropped in conversation then he becomes fair game to the producers, so Lala has to make sure his name doesn't get said.

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Agreed---it would explain a lot of his current ambivalent, anti-social behavior. Jax just seems downright depressed this season, and it likely is far more than just his unsatisfactory relationship and the fact that he's finally facing the reality of his actual age and situation around this crew.

Maybe he just didn't feel comfortable discussing such private family matters onscreen; or maybe his family doesn't want their business aired on national television---have we ever even seen his family featured on this show? It's a shame it isn't being discussed though because that would've admittedly humanized him a bit and given him a more sympathetic storyline, at least.

So, if I said anything offensive from June through November, 2016, it was because my beloved Mum was dying in Hospice?  Sorry, Jax - no pass from me.  I was an asshole - so are you.

I think we saw Jax's Mum eat lunch with him once - back in his chunky sweater days.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I need a Sandoval montage of greatness. Including but not limited to: flat-ironing, forehead shaving, costume changes, trumpet playing, crying and knife wielding. 

Ooh, ooh! Add “describing his cocktail inventions to LVP” to the list! :D I loved that flashback moment of him handing that spicy cocktail to Lisa. He was soooo excited and proud. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I guess my friends are drinkers because $285 for 9 people for two days and two nights seems cheap. Particularly since they did the amateur move of waiting until they get to Big Bear where the prices are more expensive, everyone knows you stock up at Bevmo, Costco or the like before you leave town.

I want a handyperson off between Rob and Katie.

Yeah I thought $300 for a weekend for like 10 people was super cheap!  I spend almost a thousand for a one-night party with my group.  

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It bothered me that they were buying single bottles of Coke instead of bulk boxes. 

It is better to buy the bottles if using it as a mixer, otherwise all of the cans get wasted when you just use a little bit.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I think her true loves are private jets and Range Rovers, soooooo...........

• Love 15

Schena just likes to craft stories of how perfect her life is going. It’s why this season I often wonder how much of her and Shays relationship was a facade and what was really happening when the camera was off. 

It’s also apparent that she doesn’t realize how she’s sounding and why people would question her feelings and relationship with Rob. She is still married at this time. She was with her (soon to be ex) husband for six years but it’s a guy she’s known forever who is the love of her life? And those six years were nothing? 

I also don’t know why the gang didn’t buy the drinks they wanted before they got there? 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, ivygirl said:

“He has to drive the boat tomorrow”—LOL, like he’s navigating a cruise ship through the Panama Canal locks at midnight, not puttering his houseboat or whatever around a glassy lake.

Poor thing wants to be wifed so bad she really thinks those words made sense. I was like what in the Wilma Flintstone is happening? She really is in her own cartoon.

• Love 12

$285 at the liquor store probably reflects another store they likely stopped at to stock up ( but didn’t show on camera)~ a weed dispensary!! 

Scheana is absolutely pathetic. Wonder what else she times Rob doing( hint ** she loves his penis almost as much as he does)...

Rob obviously has a very high opinion of himself. How utterly mature of him to go to bed early because he will be driving the boat the next day. I could go on making fun of him, but, since he dumped Scheana he has one redeeming quality. 

James and Lala are like peanut butter and jelly. They JUST go together! 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Batwings said:

I died during the previews for next week. Rob basically saying he doesn’t love Scheana/cut to Scheana telling Kristin how much in-love they are and “HE F#%KING ADORES MEEEE” haha, okay. She’s pathetic & needs to find her own happiness and identity without a man.

I was LIVING for Kristin's face in that moment. I am going to need a GIF of that. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I thought it was pretty effed up he wanted to talk to Brittney and she was like nope going to sleep.  But in her defense he has been a turd to her as well.

Scheana is a pathetic girl, she wants to say our cabin i mean Robs's cabin.... um you been Rob's parents cabin.  Also her little dig we've been going up there for 11 years! STFU everyone thinks youre a joke and they are laughing about you behind your back. Who knew her "junkie" husband was the sane one in that relationship. Poor Shay, he really did put up with alot.

I hate to burst Scheana's reality bubble but 11 years ago she began her three year "torrid affair" with Eddie Cibrian.  http://www.accessonline.com/articles/eddie-cibrians-alleged-other-woman-speaks-out-on-hearing-leann-rimes-rumors-79490/  As soon as she got the Vanderpump Rules nod she was with Shay.  

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Why would he think LaLa even want to be involved with him after his nasty outbursts and spats with her? He REALLY overestimates himself and his appeal as a partner, that's for sure. 

His lack of wealth/status notwithstanding, just his nasty outbursts, temper tantrums and downright mentally abusive behavior would be reason enough for her to not want to get with him romantically. Add in his ambiguously gay tendencies, and even a fat old married dude starts looking like a better prospect. I don't blame LaLa for taking advantage of her current situation, although she's insane if she thinks this sad whorish relationship has a real future for her.

I'm kind of loving LaLa this season and I actually kind of like James, but totally agree with your description of him. As a friend he tries to tell her to shut up and she's like fuck you, you can't talk to me like that. She would never tolerate his bullshit in a relationship and he's way too immature, even for Raquel.

I felt sorry for Jax when he wanted to talk about his future and Brittany was like fuck you, I'm going to sleep. That kind of attitude will have him sliding into the Reki (or whatever it is) woman.

Kristin cracked me up when she said, "What am I supposed to do with a check?"

4 hours ago, Batwings said:

I died during the previews for next week. Rob basically saying he doesn’t love Scheana/cut to Scheana telling Kristin how much in-love they are and “HE F#%KING ADORES MEEEE” haha, okay. She’s pathetic & needs to find her own happiness and identity without a man.

Bitch is delusional with a capital D. I wonder how she reacted when she saw the previews last night.

• Love 7

Scheana, lawd...come to your senses, Desperado.

If Rob were really that spectacular of a boyfriend, then he would've answered that threesomes don't interest him because his girlfriend is all he needs.

But, damn, buy some high quality, grass fed beef.

This is a group whose special event menus consist of Taco Bell and ranch dressing; there's no point in serving them high quality anything.

Speaking of high, I hope James didn't bogart all of those joints.

I guess my friends are drinkers because $285 for 9 people for two days and two nights seems cheap.

I was surprised they didn't buy more beer than they did. Then again, Schwartz wasn't there.

All of Jax's stuff he couldn't find was probably in that big ass pile of clothes in Brit's room.

I had wondered if that was LaLa's image on a shirt she wore a few episodes back, and it turns out it was (confirmed on WWHL). 

Edited by jaync
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I’d love to take credit for Muppet but that’s TM someone else here. ;)

(I do take credit for Ariana as Grumpy Cat, which ended up on the show. Hi, Sandoval!) :)

I think credit goes to FI Tom or Jax.  One of them said on the show that he looked like a baby muppet.  I want to say it was FI, but Jax seems more likely to shit talk James.

18 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So Rob is super handy because he can use a trailer hitch and hang a TV? bitch, please. Get back to me when he's built a house. 

I'm just tired of her talking about how great her life is NOW. If buying ground beef in one of those nasty, bulk chubs is living the high life, you can have it. 

No surprise...Jax is a diva who will not sleep in a twin bed. And he needs more help finding his shit than my kids do. I don't know how Brittany exists with him. 

Sandoval is a man of many talents, but knife handling isn't one of them. 

I see James is back to being a raging, drunk asshole. He's obviously very in love with Lala. What a mess. 

They were all being so loud and rude, but I did laugh when Schena was like,  "Rob has to drive the boat all day tomorrow!" Like it's surgery. 

I want a handy-off between Katie and Rob

A handy-off sounds kind of dirty.  

14 hours ago, Marley said:

Watching Scheana is annoying and almost uncomfortable. Especially since her and Rob are no longer together like chill the fuck out. I can’t imagine being around her in real life I get like second hand embarrassment just watching her on tv.

Also that cabin really wasn’t anything spectacular. Yea it was nice but Scheana likes to talk like Rob is some perfect king and she’s living the high life. I go to nicer places on the lake pretty much every Summer.

Sandoval cracks me up. Lol he bought a knife and cut his hand instantly..amazing lol. He’s kind of the best on the show.

Stassi your relationship sucks and you don’t have a bf. Just some guy who will bang you and go to a couple of meals here and there with you. Get a grip and move on.

I’m liking Katie this season.

Where was Schwartz this whole episode? I don’t think we saw him once.

Was this filmed when Jax’s dad was sick? Could that be why he’s so down and cranky.

That cabin wasn't even Rob's.  It was his family's (probably his sister's) and even though housing prices were at a peak 11 years ago it probably was only a few hundred thousand dollars even with lake frontage and dock.  It didn't look like it was in a fancy pocket at all.  But it's all happening for Scheena and she's getting to lie the life she deserves in their happy spot that is owned by neither of them (same with Rob's "fab" BH house).

14 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The fight was hilarious. It just was. I was unsure about adding Lala

and James to the cast  but

it seems they may be the best cast members as their fights are HILARIOUS! I can’t even remember if any of the original cast members have had fights this great.

I mean I know Stassi had a few classic birthday meltdowns but James and Lala are legit reminding me of the best days of reality tv aka The Hills. The fights on The Hills were hilarious at times (like the time when Justin Bobby and Audrina started to fight and so then they walked behind a dumpster to continue the fight and the show crew  had to turn on their car lights so they could film it). 

It was also hilarious for all the older cast members to be like “let’s go to bed!” And Jax being like “were we this bad?” No. And when I think back on the fights, the only one that can really be as good as “it was not about the pasta!” Might be when the group all went to New Orleans last season and the boys all started to yell at Kristen while in drag and Stassi was randomly sitting in the hotel hallway, Brittany and Jax were in their room pretty much holding up water glasses to the door,  and Tom was calling Schwartz a battered wife and tht ruined the fight because what? 

Lala and James have funnier fights. 

I'm not sure that I agree about the James and Lala fights being the best.  They are nonsensical, but not epic.  I'm not sure they'd even make a VPR top 5.  For sure there's Chunky Sweater Vegas fight, Stassi's Cabo birthday fight, the fight about Jax and Kristin banging where Stassi slapped Kristin, the fight about Jax and Kristin banging where Tom punched Jax in the head and Jax is all bloody and Scheena starts crying about her teeth, the beemer selfie fight where Scheena ended up in the hospital and FI sends the epic crying apology video, the NOLA drag fight, and probably at least a few others that are super epic.

That scene where they are sunbathing and most of the talking was done by Scheena, Lala, and Raquel made my ears bleed.  Jesus.

The witches of WeHo on their motorized bikes made me nostalgic for the period in my 20s when my friends and I would spend our evenings cruising around Hollywood on Razor scooters.  I had a basket on mine for liquor store runs.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 18
18 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

For sure there's Chunky Sweater Vegas fight, Stassi's Cabo birthday fight, the fight about Jax and Kristin banging where Stassi slapped Kristin, the fight about Jax and Kristin banging where Tom punched Jax in the head and Jax is all bloody and Scheena starts crying about her teeth, the beemer selfie fight where Scheena ended up in the hospital and FI sends the epic crying apology video, the NOLA drag fight, and probably at least a few others that are super epic.

Memories ... light the corners of my mind.  ;-)

• Love 7

I know.  I need to go back and watch seasons 1-3 now.  There were so many great things.  Kristin telling her boss to eat a dick and getting fired was also great as it was part of the whole Miami Girl thing, but I think that went on over a couple episodes and wasn't really a big fight.

• Love 8

9 people right? $300 works out to about $16 per person per day for 2 days. That doesn’t seem that outrageous to me. I doubt they’re bargain shoppers and probably bought lots of individually packaged stuff, but still not shocking to me. I’m also guessing they bought what basically amounted to a full bar. They all seem like liquor drinkers to me, so assuming they bought 1 top shelf bottle each of vodka, gin, tequila, rum, plus mixers, plus beer and wine, plus food, plus bottled water and sodas and snacks and possibly stuff like soap. It sounds like they’re just not great planners.

• Love 8

It seems that the thing that may finally break Jax is turning 40. He's burned so many bridges but damn it's hard to watch him try to have moments of sharing his pain and get so little in return. Sometimes I think he may wake up and run off with Kelsey to a reiki healing center and become a master but then I remember. It's Jax.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

That cabin wasn't even Rob's.  It was his family's (probably his sister's) and even though housing prices were at a peak 11 years ago it probably was only a few hundred thousand dollars even with lake frontage and dock.  It didn't look like it was in a fancy pocket at all.  But it's all happening for Scheena and she's getting to lie the life she deserves in their happy spot that is owned by neither of them (same with Rob's "fab" BH house).

That’s what I was thinking. I saw that Pinterest-y “LAKE HOUSE” sign on the wall and it just didn’t look like something he’d use to decorate. 

1 hour ago, jaync said:

Scheana, lawd...come to your senses, Desperado.

Desperado is Rob’s song. She needs her own. Like, Witchy Woman or something.

;)

10 minutes ago, Double A said:

It seems that the thing that may finally break Jax is turning 40. He's burned so many bridges but damn it's hard to watch him try to have moments of sharing his pain and get so little in return. Sometimes I think he may wake up and run off with Kelsey to a reiki healing center and become a master but then I remember. It's Jax.

I keep wondering if he’s going to have a literal Come to Jesus Moment.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Being in Big Bear for 2 days and they blew almost $300 for booze and snacks! Maybe I'm just behind the times! Not that much of a drinker and don't like hanging around drunks! ;-)

Wasn't there about 9 people? $300 drink/snack tab for 9 people over 2 days averages out to under $17 per person a day. Doesn't seem like much at all when you break it down. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Batwings said:

need a Sandoval montage of greatness. Including but not limited to: flat-ironing, forehead shaving, costume changes, trumpet playing, crying and knife wielding. 

Yes!!  And also the braiding done by his special braid person.  Also, whatever this is: (it might be called modeling but it might not)

IMG_0555.JPG

• Love 15
19 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Am I the only one who would pay to see that stage 5 clinger Schena walk in on her bf raw dogging one of the cast mates.... this bitch is so thirsty .... she looks like an anorexic owl ..... “how many licks does it take to get to the center of tootsie roll pop” ...... 

Omg her facial expression when she was on the couch "I like his penis too.."! She sounded and looked like a pervert who just ate a lemon. Hilarious! 

This episode has to have been my favorite in a long time. ? 

• Love 13
20 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Am I the only one who would pay to see that stage 5 clinger Schena walk in on her bf raw dogging one of the cast mates.... this bitch is so thirsty .... she looks like an anorexic owl ..... “how many licks does it take to get to the center of tootsie roll pop” ...... 

Maybe not a cast mate,  but a really hot chic. Odds are high he was already banging another woman anyway.   She's so thirsty it's pathetic.  

• Love 4

Yeah the Stassi slapping Kristen fight was hilarious. Only because Stassi planned that whole get together just to out Kristen in front of all their friends.

A lot of the older fights make me sad though, even Tom punching Jax made me feel kind of sad for everyone involved. Also I have to say it again the bachelor party fight was fun at first and then Tom made it something else was his dramatic “Schwartz is a battered wife!!” Like ew.

Also again.. Schena has to be really dumb to not realize how she sounds when talking about Rob right now. I can’t even understand and I’m not a cast member who had to deal with it at the time and keep a straight face. Because it was less than a year ago at this time that she was married to the love of her life. They were together for six years, it’s funny how she keeps blanking that out when mentioning this new relationship- “we’ve been going there for 11 years.. minus the six”.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 7

Scheana and Kristen are friends. When Scheana goes back and tells Lala about shit she's hard about Lala and her relationship, she's being a good friend. When Kristen tells Scheana about shit she's heard about her boyfriend, Kristen is one of her asshole friends who isn't invited to her BF's lake house. Does Scheana understand what the term 'double standard' means? I get second hand embarrassment with how hard she's trying to convince everyone about her relationship with Rob. I certainly subscribe to the belief that anyone who is truly happy isn't burdened by feeling the need to prove to everyone that they are in fact happy. 

So Jax starts therapy and now everyone is noticing him acting negative and frustrated...maybe he needs a refund on his therapy. Therapy is supposed to heal you, not make you dependent on needing to chain your therapist to you so that you can get through basic social interactions with other human beings. But I guess Jax answered the question of why he's such an asshole - keep expectations low because you don't wanna fall off a pedestal that a woman puts you on, lol. 

There's nothing more annoying than people who don't know their limits and handle their alcohol so sloppy. Relax yourself James.  I haven't decided yet if I believe that Lala is loyal to her man or to his lifestyle. 

• Love 10